Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment (26658 Views)

Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by tyson55(m): 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2012
ABUJA – PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan, Speaker, House of Representatives, Alhaji Aminu Waziri Tambuwal and the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu are among notable Nigerians who have sent messages of goodwill to the President of the Senate, Senator David Mark.

Senator David Mark, it will be recalled, left the country Saturday for Israel and he is currently receiving medical treatment there.

Also yesterday, the Senate at its plenary prayed for the quick recovery of the Senate President, just as Senator James Manager, PDP, Delta said the Christian prayer and the Moslem prayer was said by Senator Ahmed Lawan, ANPP, Yobe North.

President Jonathan, who spoke with Senator Mark on the phone on Monday prayed for his quick recovery to enable him (Mark) return to his desk in Nigeria.

According to a statement by Mark's Special Adviser, Media, Kola Ologbondiyan, President Jonathan said, ''We are praying for your quick recovery back home and wish that you return to your desk quickly too."

Hon. Tambuwal in his conversation with the President of the Senate prayed for Allah's blessings and protection for Senator Mark adding however that the members of the House are wishing him well and also praying that he joined them in the National Assembly very soon.

Meanwhile, the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ekweremadu, who spoke with the President of the Senate yesterday, expressed the goodwill messages of the Senate noting that all his colleagues are with him (Senator Mark) in their prayers.

The President of the Senate in answering the various calls expressed his gratitude to Mr President and other Nigerians who remember him in their prayers adding that his fast recovery is partly a function of their prayers and best wishes.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/jonathan-tambuwal-ekweremadu-send-get-well-messages-to-mark/
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by wesley80(m): 12:01am On Apr 19, 2012
Does anyone know what's wrong with him?
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 19, 2012
I don't know but it must be good.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2012
If only they all do not come back when they leave on these trips outside Nigeria for treatment. sad

5 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Odunnu: 12:47am On Apr 19, 2012
Get well and come back to your desk!

2 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by violent(m): 1:47am On Apr 19, 2012
Senator Mark surely understands that there are more than a thousand hospitals in Nigeria and equally likely many thousands of home trained medical experts that could attend to his flagging health. Why travel to Israel?

...ah of cos, none of these hospitals are adequately equipped and perhaps even more frightening is the fact that the local medical experts are under-trained, overworked and underpaid miserable fellows.

Senator Mark doesn't have an incentive to fix this terrible mess even though his office carries enough influence to effect the much needed change....Senator Mark and his family could always jet off to Israel or the United States, the rest of us Nigerians should make do with the terrible medical facilities and frustrated doctors.

In as much as i really want to, It's difficult for me to wish Senator Mark a prompt recovery. I respect more, people who can put their money where their mouth is. If you don't have enough faith in the Medical system after four years of being a Senate President, the individual deserves to be hanged by the balls and his dead body shot for being a miserable failure.

56 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Ejine(m): 3:37am On Apr 19, 2012
violent: Senator Mark surely understands that there are more than a thousand hospitals in Nigeria and equally likely many thousands of home trained medical experts that could attend to his flagging health. Why travel to Israel?

...ah of cos, none of these hospitals are adequately equipped and perhaps even more frightening is the fact that the local medical experts are under-trained, overworked and underpaid miserable fellows.

Senator Mark doesn't have an incentive to fix this terrible mess even though his office carries enough influence to effect the much needed change....Senator Mark and his family could always jet off to Israel or the United States, the rest of us Nigerians should make do with the terrible medical facilities and frustrated doctors.

In as much as i really want to, It's difficult for me to wish Senator Mark a prompt recovery. I respect more, people who can put their money where their mouth is. If you don't have enough faith in the Medical system after four years of being a Senate President, the individual deserves to be hanged by the balls and his dead body shot for being a miserable failure.

*Falls off chair laughing, and then chokes violently on his rice*

3 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 19, 2012
Ejiné:

*Falls off chair laughing, and then chokes violently on his rice and dies cool *
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by strangerf: 3:59am On Apr 19, 2012
Kobojunkie: If only they all do not come back when they leave on these trips outside Nigeria for treatment. sad

Well, be careful what you wish for . . .
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 19, 2012
I 've always wondered; who gets their work done while they're oversea?
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 19, 2012
[quote grin author=Ileke-IdI]I 've always wondered; who gets their work done while they're oversea? [/quote] your father
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by koruji(m): 4:15am On Apr 19, 2012
What work? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just couldn't resist, but seriously the country would really not miss them if they just wake up, stare at the wall for 8 hours, and go back to bed each day.

Ileke-IdI:
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by strangerf: 4:16am On Apr 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What work? How hard is it to sit around and get fat? Trust me, even you, as d/u/m/b as you are ( and you are one of the d/u/m/b/est people i have come across in my life), you can do their work because there is nothing to be done really.

9 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 19, 2012
koruji:
What work? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just couldn't resist, but seriously the country would really not miss them if they just wake up, stare at the wall for 8 hours, and go back to bed each day.

Just makes me wonder if any work is being done and who does it whenever they're on their 1-yr course medical treatment.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 19, 2012
strangerf:

What work? How hard is it to sit around and get fat? Trust me, even you, as d/u/m/b as you are ( and you are one of the d/u/m/b/est people i have come across in my life), you can do their work because there is nothing to be done really.
grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by aljharem(m): 4:19am On Apr 19, 2012
strangerf:

grin grin grin grin falls for a tree grin grin grin grin

dude you can never change. I defiantly want to meet you real life

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by lincy(f): 6:40am On Apr 19, 2012
Which work done? Na only talk wey dem dey talk for senete, so wen dey tavel out in name of ill health, na money movement.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by ektbear: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2012
Kobojunkie: If only they all do not come back when they leave on these trips outside Nigeria for treatment. sad

Heh
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by ismhab(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2012
Thieves praying for thief, so that he will return and dry the treasury.

2 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by moremi2008(m): 6:52am On Apr 19, 2012
Is this a trend? The Christian thieves go to Israel and the muslim ones go to Saudi Arabia? Do they think God will treat them more kindly at these places? What happened to getting treatment in good old London or the US?

4 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nwogbe: 6:55am On Apr 19, 2012
Why Israel?that is to tell u that our Nigerian hospitals are nothing to write home about and it is left for the poor that cannot afford to travel abroad for the best medical care.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 19, 2012
strangerf:

Abeg no kill me with laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by meforkene(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2012
My main problem is that nigerian press like coding a lot...why not just tell us what is wrong with him?..not like we care about him that much,but d half story is just not it
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by lakeside4love(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2012
violent: Senator Mark surely understands that there are more than a thousand hospitals in Nigeria and equally likely many thousands of home trained medical experts that could attend to his flagging health. Why travel to Israel?

GBAM!!!..

2 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by ektbear: 7:01am On Apr 19, 2012
moremi2008: Is this a trend? The Christian thieves go to Israel and the muslim ones go to Saudi Arabia? Do they think God will treat them more kindly at these places? What happened to getting treatment in good old London or the US?

Cheaper in Israel perhaps?

I dunno, maybe someone else knows..
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Samasama: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2012
Yes o .if only wen they leave they never come back then they would know that they have to repair our hospitals
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Xtana: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2012
Mark! Mark!!!!!! Why didn't you go to one of those Primary Health Centres in Abuja
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Xtana: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2012
We are only told that the senate -Christians and moslems alike prayed for him for quick recovery. Well, they should tell us what is wrong with him let us see if we need to join hands in prayer.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by ndlife: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] grin
for just common headach em the run to Isreal becos money 2much 4 am,God go th deal with una one by one.thief
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2012
I wish him eternal bliss. Health is a priority need of citizenry from Government, yet government seeks treatment abroad while the rest of us get unNafdac drugs from drunk and half trained "dogtors" RIP David Mark and come back soon to continue the "the yes have it"
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by elimokhai(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2012
This government is awkward and not sincere in all manners. Just last week I was reading on the dailies that the Federal Government is to ban public servants from traveling abroad for medical treatment. The Minister of Health, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu condemned foreign medical treatment abroad by our public servants saying it is satanic. This government will never encourage you to pay up tax, because all they do is waste tax payers hard earn money on frivolities. Does that mean our hospitals are full of frustrated doctors? Or is it a pride to travel abroad just to get medical treatment? Perhaps he went to visit his girlfriend.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by ZUBY77(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2012
I m eagerly waiting for the news of his death. Thieves!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Only Pay Fees Of Students Studying Sciences - Wike Reacts To Protests / Disclaimer: Re - North Dominates Nigerian Army Recruitment / Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.