Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment (26682 Views)

Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by poweredcom(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
the most annoying country is nigeria where nothing works they make law and dont abide by it ...,i sorry 4 nigeria
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
i wish him well
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by ojeoguc: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
AM VERY HAPPY THAT MUST NIGERIAN ARE BEGNING TO UNDER STAND THAT OUR SO CALLED LEADERS ARE THE REASON WHY WE ARE SUFFERING . THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEM IS REVOLUTION . LET TOOK TO THE STREET I KNOW THAT MANY WILL DIE BUT At THE END OUT CHILDREN WILL ENJOY IT .THANKS
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by dohyn(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
I'm in x..just today,a woman came in with a 5month old baby that needs emergency surgery.child's beem sick for the past 5days.she had only 4thousand naira on her and admission alone is 2000n.I and some colleagues had to go round d hospital begging,even patients contributed..at the end of the day,we barely raised 8k.we are still looking for blood donor.Hospital management has waived some fees,hopefully surgery will be done this evening..I'm sure her bills at the end of her stay can't be up to 100k,yet one bastard in power will be looting billions and travelling to Isreal when sick..I pray he and others like him die abroad.Maybe when that starts happening or they start dying on that Lagos-Ibadan expressway like Nigerians do daily,a change will happen..maybe
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by guonno: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
MAY HE DIE LIKE THOSE NIGERIAN CITIZENS THAT DIED OF SIMPLE CURABLE SICKNESS DUE TO OUR DILAPIDATED HEALTH SYSTEM. AMEN.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dawdy: David mark! why can't u undergo ur treatment in nigerian hospitals? Does is it mean they are not meant for u? What an injustics!
Were you convulsing while typing this?
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Unkl(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
And the president even sent him a goodwill message. Public officials are not supposed to travel abroad 4 treatment but in 9ja, reverse is always the case. Our leaders lack the will to take us to the promise land.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by seunlayi(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
I have never done this before but now, I just need to do it because this people will never listen "If you this man called DAVID MARK fail to repent and have determination on how to improve our health sector here in Nigeria during your treatment in Israel, I pray on behalf of those people that are dying every minutes in Nigeria because of the attitude of those of you in government that THAT AILMENT WILL CONSUME YOU. Not only that, any other public holder who travels abroad for treatment will not return alive.
Everybody say a big AMEN

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by ifeci: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
I don't wish them death sha! but these guys are just BIG FOOLS!
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by ismhab(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
I am waiting for the announcement of his death.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2012
I wonder why we cant build a health system that will work, instead of patronizing all this other nation . . . have we ever imagine if they have been stealing money like we do, where would we go?
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
seunlayi: I have never done this before but now, I just need to do it because this people will never listen "If you this man called DAVID MARK fail to repent and have determination on how to improve our health sector here in Nigeria during your treatment in Israel, I pray on behalf of those people that are dying every minutes in Nigeria because of the attitude of those of you in government that THAT AILMENT WILL CONSUME YOU. Not only that, any other public holder who travels abroad for treatment will not return alive.
Everybody say a big AMEN

Take am easy oh
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Chyz2: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2012
Yeah right. Sounds political.Who flies to israel for treatment? The dude aint sick. he strying to set himself up for 2015 as an "christian of christians" to gather christian votes of the south and middle belt. Phewee!
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Beaf: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
dohyn: I'm in OOUTH sagamu..just today,a woman came in with a 5month old baby that needs emergency surgery.child's beem sick for the past 5days.she had only 4thousand naira on her and admission alone is 2000n.I and some colleagues had to go round d hospital begging,even patients contributed..at the end of the day,we barely raised 8k.we are still looking for blood donor.Hospital management has waived some fees,hopefully surgery will be done this evening..I'm sure her bills at the end of her stay can't be up to 100k,yet one bastard in power will be looting billions and travelling to Isreal when sick..I pray he and others like him die abroad.Maybe when that starts happening or they start dying on that Lagos-Ibadan expressway like Nigerians do daily,a change will happen..maybe
This is a very touching story. May God bless all of you abundantly.
There is a lot of good left in the country and people one can be proud of associating with as fellow Nigerians.

Nice one. cool
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by ismhab(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2012
is he dead?
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
ismhab: is he dead?

I guess that is all you wanna hear . . . I beg no wish am dead oh, Na somebody Papa and Husband oh
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by doofanc: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I guess that is all you wanna hear . . . I beg no wish am dead oh, Na somebody Papa and Husband oh

so all the thousands of Nigerian dying in our decaying hospitals are not somebody's 'Papa and husband,' abi?

I do not by any means condone the calls for his death, my faith forbids it, but having seen truely pathetic cases esp in our state hospitals where you patients dying from something as ridiculously flimsy as lack of cotton wool, one certainly can understand the anger some of those posters must be feeling.

Take a trip to the general hospital located in his hometown, otukpo, you weep at what you'll see.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by doofanc: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2012
chiteny: When they loot, they keep in Switzerland. When sick,
they go to Germany, India or Israel.
When investing, they
go to America or UK. When buying mansions, they visit
London, South of france, dubai, USA, Spain & Ghana.
When shopping, they go to Dubai, France, Italy & Swiss.
When on holidays, they go to Bahamas, Brazil, France,
Malayasia, Turkey, U.S.etc. When educating their
children, they select Europe, Canada & America. When
praying, they go to Saudi Arabia, Vatican city or
Jerusalem. But when they die, they all want to be buried
in Nigeria. Nigeria is good for dead bodies. If these leaders heartlessly leave the masses of this great in penury, they don't deserve to be honoured on this great Nigerian soil they see as devil's abode instead of polluting Nigerian soil
with their dead bodies.

DAMN!!
This should be published in our national dailies.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by nijanigga: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
False Prophet Joshua, what prophecy do you have for david mark? please, tell us that he will brought back in a coffin. He has eaten so much money that the smell of currency have given him lung cancer. Sh-e ge, barawo,ole onyoshi, bake in hell.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by cheikh: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
Rossikk
The problem is not that there are no hospitals in Nigeria to treat whatever is ailing Mark. There are. Especially top private hospitals with highly trained personnel and cutting edge equipment. The problem is INFERIORITY COMPLEX of many 'leaders' for whom anything done by a black person cannot be considered good enough compared to what a white can do. They always believe they will get BETTER treatment by whites NO MATTER how good the facilities in their own country.

THAT'S the problem.

@^^Gbam+1000. shocked They don't even consider Cuba(black).
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by cheikh: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
hbabe
It is shameful that our leaders have no confidence in our health facility in Nigeria. A big big shame!

@^^ What else do they have confidence in? Nigeria? or Education?- when their children(home and abroad) study in foreign owned institutions. Lucky Joe's children attend American Int. school. So where is the belief in anything Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by juman(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2012
guonno: MAY HE DIE LIKE THOSE NIGERIAN CITIZENS THAT DIED OF SIMPLE CURABLE SICKNESS DUE TO OUR DILAPIDATED HEALTH SYSTEM. AMEN.
They are useless people.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by juman(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2012
chiteny: When they loot, they keep in Switzerland. When sick,
they go to Germany, India or Israel.
When investing, they
go to America or UK. When buying mansions, they visit
London, South of france, dubai, USA, Spain & Ghana.
When shopping, they go to Dubai, France, Italy & Swiss.
When on holidays, they go to Bahamas, Brazil, France,
Malayasia, Turkey, U.S.etc. When educating their
children, they select Europe, Canada & America. When
praying, they go to Saudi Arabia, Vatican city or
Jerusalem. But when they die, they all want to be buried
in Nigeria. Nigeria is good for dead bodies. If these leaders heartlessly leave the masses of this great in penury, they don't deserve to be honoured on this great Nigerian soil they see as devil's abode instead of polluting Nigerian soil
with their dead bodies.
Abi.

Our main problem is one nigeria.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by olayinkaj2(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2012
Why do they have to travel for treatment abroad? They just like wasting resources and they do not care. Why can't they fix our health sector so that we all can enjoy good service..... It shows how blind they are....They are just bunch of failures......Hiss...
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by mpumalanga: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2012
Iam praying for you because sometimes you can speak the truth or look at the past and say that you are wrong.GRACE ABOUNDS IN ALL SUFFICIENCY FOR YOUR HEALTH.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by babaowo: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2012
okiija_juju!!! Nairalanders need u to rain curses on senate president so that he wouldn't return home alive,abi ur juju na fake ni?
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by NawaO1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2012
violent: Senator Mark surely understands that there are more than a thousand hospitals in Nigeria and equally likely many thousands of home trained medical experts that could attend to his flagging health. Why travel to Israel?

...ah of cos, none of these hospitals are adequately equipped and perhaps even more frightening is the fact that the local medical experts are under-trained, overworked and underpaid miserable fellows.

Senator Mark doesn't have an incentive to fix this terrible mess even though his office carries enough influence to effect the much needed change....Senator Mark and his family could always jet off to Israel or the United States, the rest of us Nigerians should make do with the terrible medical facilities and frustrated doctors.

In as much as i really want to, It's difficult for me to wish Senator Mark a prompt recovery. I respect more, people who can put their money where their mouth is. If you don't have enough faith in the Medical system after four years of being a Senate President, the individual deserves to be hanged by the balls and his dead body shot for being a miserable failure.

Mehn!!! Guy I feel​yøû die.laff don nearly kill M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ for here

[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by rexfada(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2012
I reside in Sen. David Mark's constituency, and I can tell you that life expectancy there is very low and poverty is the order of the day there, and I dont even like that dude and his kind of leadership that doesnt develop his place and people. Even though I dont like that man, I cant wish him death, I pray he gets well and have a change of heart.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by 1025: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2012
wow, at least nigeria will loose over 1 trillion on this one. our president will use at least 5 million to send a very good text massage.
if only hamas will help us delete one corruption over there in isreal.
if i have my way, all these criminals going on medical trips abroad will come back the same way stella obasanjo did.
useless criminals always looking for reasons to steal.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by adexsimply(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
wishing for his death? dont u think thats a bit unfair? he has a family and he definitely has friends...so put urself in his shoes..ok?...
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Pain(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2015
ZUBY77:
I m eagerly waiting for the news of his death. Thieves!

4 years after.. he is still alive..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Only Pay Fees Of Students Studying Sciences - Wike Reacts To Protests / How Agbaje Hijacked Money Sent For Campaigns — PDP / Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.