Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Choose A Lady For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Choose A Lady For Marriage (868 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Choose A Lady For Marriage by rahjan: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2012
Guys (i mean men), i want to get married. It has been on my mind for a while but my problem is how to make a choice. Stories of how women change after marriage, causing the man to regret the day he was born is making me perhaps too cafeful.
What are the red flags that one should definately look out for and what are those things one can overlook in making a choice of whom to marry.
Comment from married men will be appreciated if they can tell us how married life has been in all sincerity.
Thanks.
Re: How To Choose A Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 20, 2012
Go to the family section. Different strokes for different folks. I can hardly advise you. Try understanding what the type of character you want your wife to be to exhibit. Start from there and start looking for the traits in women you come across. Goodluck jonathan
Re: How To Choose A Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 20, 2012
rahjan: Guys (i mean men), i want to get married. It has been on my mind for a while but my problem is how to make a choice. Stories of how women change after marriage, causing the man to regret the day he was born is making me perhaps too cafeful.
What are the red flags that one should definately look out for and what are those things one can overlook in making a choice of whom to marry.
Comment from married men will be appreciated if they can tell us how married life has been in all sincerity.
Thanks.
Re: How To Choose A Lady For Marriage by charles316: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2012
[size=13pt]check to see that there is still meat in her p.unny. most of these babes have given their meats to those aritos.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Am Tired Of Them / What Would U Do If In My Shoes? / The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.