Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend Having A Celebrity Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend Having A Celebrity Crush? (2379 Views)

Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / Ur Celebrity Crush. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend Having A Celebrity Crush? by rully2: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
Guys, I'll keep it short and simple! My boyfriend has this celebrity crush on one of our female artist. To be honest, he doesn't talk about her that much infact, he doesn't talk about her unless we're watching her musicals or a video of her then he'd make a remark like "Wow.this babe is hot" or "she's pretty!". But I dont know... I feel uncomfortable when he says that? Or is it just my PMS acting up?

Do I just drop it and let it go cos it's nothing too important?

What do YOU think about your boyfriend's/girlfriends's crush or admiration towards a particular celebrity (cos i know most of them do have)? would you care less cos it's normal (like we girls have crushes on celebrity as well grin wink) or would you start a drama over this?
Re: How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend Having A Celebrity Crush? by ayztech(f): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2012
Following human nature we'll definitely want it to be all about us, everytime; understanding human nature we should let one another exhale. I'm guessing you've seen other guys with one or two physical attributes you love that your beau doesn't have and is yet to change what you feel for him?
Re: How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend Having A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2012
@OP
your issue is very simple to fix: simply tell your BF that you do not feel comfortable with him saying such words in your presence. et voila!

remember that there will always be someone more beautiful or sexy than you out there, the cathc is to understand that , no matter how sexy that person is, your bf is dating YOU. there is nothing wrong with having a crush on a celebrity etc, so long as it is done respectfully and it stays "a fantasy".
Re: How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend Having A Celebrity Crush? by rully2: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2012
Yeah I have a crush but out of respect I don't throw it in his face
Re: How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend Having A Celebrity Crush? by rully2: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2012
My crush ;-)

Re: How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend Having A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2012
rully2: Guys, I'll keep it short and simple! My boyfriend has this celebrity crush on one of our female artist. To be honest, he doesn't talk about her that much infact, he doesn't talk about her unless we're watching her musicals or a video of her then he'd make a remark like "Wow.this babe is hot" or "she's pretty!". But I dont know... I feel uncomfortable when he says that? Or is it just my PMS acting up?

Do I just drop it and let it go cos it's nothing too important?

What do YOU think about your boyfriend's/girlfriends's crush or admiration towards a particular celebrity (cos i know most of them do have)? would you care less cos it's normal (like we girls have crushes on celebrity as well grin wink) or would you start a drama over this?
I just hope it's not on Tiwa Savage sha for his own safety, me I'm a jealous crusher o.

(1) (Reply)

He Has Feelings For Me / Marrying A Man With More Than One Child From One Woman / Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.