Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? (13410 Views)

Poll: will u vote for Goodluck if he goes for a second term

yes: 27% (96 votes)
no: 72% (249 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Vote For GEJ If He Recontests For President In Future? / Why Is Buhari Disgracing This Country Where Ever He Goes? Pix / Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 10, 2012
erniewhez: I VOTED HIM,WILL VOTE HIM AGAIN.Wht he is facing today,i wonder hw many of d past president can handle it.he is being victimized because he won d election against all odds n tradition.he is barely 1 yr n we hav concluded he is a failure,do u knw wht he will do d nxt three yrs?it took 9yrs to kill Osama

And Japan, Hungary, Greece and Argentina changed Presidents,sometimes, in as soon as 3 weeks when it was clear they had no direction for their country. So, you expect that what you can't do in 1yr, you will do in 4? LMAO

Wow..... smh
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Biggyd2: 5:56am On Aug 10, 2012
My advice is that GEJ should carry on the way he is today, if that is what he thinks is the best way. However, he should make sure that we have a free and fair election the next time we vote and leave matter to us. undecided
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Elueme: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2012
If I don't who will? The man has an agenda and a great vision for the country and he's working them out gradually against so many odds.. For those asking why, may I also ask you why won't you vote him? The only yardstick that would have militated negatively on him is security but we now know why.. My message to his distractors is that they can decimate the north and their kinsmen, this path they are toying will back fire big time.. They should allow the president to focus so Nigerians can judge him fairly... In the meantime I score him high
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by yanni1(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2012
alj harem: I can't believe these people have no reason to vote other than just "he is our son"

who will you rather vote for? wit your reasons.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by fuckluv(f): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2012
I will vote 4 him when i'm DRUNKENLY DREAMING undecided
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by anulaxad(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2012
vote for mothersuckmysillycocker aka badluck cuntathon neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by buchixx: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
I will vote for him till infinity..........................................
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by buchixx: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
If you don't vote for him then vote for'' i will make this country ungovernable for you if you win because I'm born to rule...................... GEJ for EVER.........................
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Kewt: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Never did in 2011 hoping that I will be disappointed and then will be forced to vote for him come 2015. Truth of the matter is I have not been disappointed for a single day since he assumed office.. I have always known what stuff he was made of and really knew he was never ready for the presidency. His administration has simple taken nigeria 4 years backwards.

In simple terms.. NO.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by geeez: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hell No!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja / Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri / Abubakar Aliyu: $1.2 Billion Zungeru Dam For Inauguration Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.