Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,082 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? (13408 Views)

Poll: will u vote for Goodluck if he goes for a second term

yes: 27% (96 votes)
no: 72% (249 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Vote For GEJ If He Recontests For President In Future? / Why Is Buhari Disgracing This Country Where Ever He Goes? Pix / Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Delafruita(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
frankdon: With our support GEJ will make a different but if we continue distracting him with boko haram and all this unnesary criticism, he will be the worse president Nigeria had ever have
you're obviously deluded.what other support does he need?am i supposed to carry a gun and go into boko haram territory?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by ifihearam: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
He certainly has my vote

By the way who else can take his place?? Buhariheaven forbid. Who na pls remind me
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by mamagee3(f): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
Nobody in their right time should vote for him. . .

He's the laziest president nigeria has ever known.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
Our vote will be hidden.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by maasoap(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
mosbee401chukwu: I will cos he is nt de worst tin dat has happened to our country only dat he took up a project at a vry wrong time
Point of correction! He is the worst that has ever happened to Nigeria the way he's going and running the affairs of this country. Just three years under him, corruption has escalated to an all-time high level. With another three years, Nigeria will be swimming in debt, both domestic and foreign. By the time he finishes another four years term, nothing will be left. From 1999 to 2008 (10 years), subsidy never exceeded 600 billion naira annually. Under him, from 2009 to 2011 (just 3 years), subsidy exceeded 2 trillion naira annually. This man is worse than Abacha, no apology.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
I am batman
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by davades(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
I've never ƒσя once vote ƒσя PDP in ma life! !
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by udemzyudex(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
when obansanjo was d president,wat did he do?i went for first term,some of you here condemn him,nd still went on to vote for him d second term.....one thing i notice among we Nigerians,we forget tins easily....some of u here will still vote for him the second term....GEJ can't be in every where in our country 9ja,when it comes to GEJ,u guys will say rubish tins abt him mainly becos of the fuel subsidy removal....u guyz av forgotten dat it does nt tk d president alone to mk tins change in this country..u all talk abt corruption,are u nt corrupt?i want u all to tell me that u're nt corrupt,do u all think dat stealing money alone is call corruption?........remember when u point someone 1 finger,the remaining four fingers is also pointing at u......GEJ can't do it alone,he need all of our support...

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Ardedaryor(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2012
lolz if i hear
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2012
iluvnaija: ONLY FOOLS WILL!

^^^
are u for real?
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Ess: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2012
I still smell ethnic and religious bigotry will still play well in the coming election. For now, I will not vote again cause we dont know what is right for us. Until then it is best of luck to the best rigger!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Ogosoga: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
Gej will definitely get my vote.
The pas government has being seeing what is
going on on the oil industry but never exposed them,
it is only GEJ administration that get the liver to open
thing up instead of joining them like the other leader do.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by aljharem(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: yes, he has my vote, support and campaign. just a word from GEJ is all it will take.

Like you have a choice ?

If GEJ says he is contesting again, it is the best interest of the SE to vote for him again if not, you know what that means.

A pure catch 22 case for the SE. no political ideology. Just saying the truth
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Zi: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
Vote FRESH AIR?!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by 2rutalk1: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
For the sake of "Youwin" programme, I will even in 2019 if the constitution allows him. grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by babaowo: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
musKeeto: Our vote will be hidden.
... NO! Its yours vote that will be hidden.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
Ogosoga: Gej will definitely get my vote.
GEJ didn't expose anything, infact he has no liver to do so. Had he has power to stop House of Rep, he would have stopped them from carrying out subsidy probe. Why did he remove subsidy when infact he was supposed to expose the unspeakable corruption. He didn't even mention corruption as a reason for removing subsidy.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by aljharem(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
2ru-talk:
For the sake of "Youwin" programme, I will even in 2019 if the constitution allows him. grin
grin grin grin grin grin

How much would they give you ? Maximum of 5-10 million naira abi, Would you mortgage you children's future for 10 million naira ?

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by aljharem(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2012

You must be drunk, what did GEJ open ? Otedola and Dantata oil company ? Yes we all know that, Are they arrested yes or no ?

You must be da.ft sorry to say cry cry

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by BlackBaron: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
If only you want to remain in a dungeon.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by FrankC3: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2012
Why not? I will still give him my vote. We know the drill on NL, the place where real life losers win election. You remember the margin with which Buhari won on NL and the margin with which he lost in real life? Moral of the trend: when you win on NL, you lose in real life!!!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Abbeycity88(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
I wil vote 4 him if only he can go bak 2 skul and study political science and eliminate animal science in his mindset.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2012
Gej is clearly a president with a good heart who is constrained by circumstances precipitated by boko haram upheaval and the lethal effort of some disgruntled politicians to discredit his administration.
I see him prevailing if he choose to contest the 2015 election but my instinct tells me he is going to push through his single-term presidency plan and step down by 2015. I hope time will not prove my instinct wrong.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
highland: Nigerians make their voting decison on so many premises such as:
1. Personality
2. Party affiliation
3. Religion
4. Tribal origin
5. Relationship
6. Performance
t
The decision whether to vote for Mr Jonathan next election if he will contest rest on 4 out of the above points.

Yeah right. If GEJ wants to rule till 2099 he will keep getting voted in, thats because his supporters only rely on Number 3 & 4.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2012
Bereal247: Gej is clearly a president with a good heart who is constrained by circumstances precipitated by boko haram upheaval and the lethal effort of some disgruntled politicians to discredit his administration.
I see him prevailing if he choose to contest the 2015 election but my instinct tells me he is going to push through his single-term presidency plan and step down by 2015. I hope time will not prove my instinct wrong.

LMAOOO The same GEJ whose first bill immediately he came into office was one that would see him on the path to Life Presidency?

You guys are astoundingly funny. smh
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
Frank-C:
Why not? I will still give him my vote. We know the drill on NL, the place where real life losers win election. You remember the margin with which Buhari won on NL and the margin with which he lost in real life? Moral of the trend: when you win on NL, you lose in real life!!!

Well, people like you exist to vote at least 15,000 times so why wont GEJ win?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2012

Jesus! Did you go past Elementary School?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
maasoap: Point of correction! He is the worst that has ever happened to Nigeria the way he's going and running the affairs of this country. Just three years under him, corruption has escalated to an all-time high level. With another three years, Nigeria will be swimming in debt, both domestic and foreign. By the time he finishes another four years term, nothing will be left. From 1999 to 2008 (10 years), subsidy never exceeded 600 billion naira annually. Under him, from 2009 to 2011 (just 3 years), subsidy exceeded 2 trillion naira annually. This man is worse than Abacha, no apology.

End of story.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Arosa(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
If GEJ is able to sort the energy problem, why not? And I think he is working hard on it.
One of the major achievements recorded during President Jonathan’s official visit to Berlin, Germany was the agreement with German’s technology power house, Siemens , to produce small and medium-sized turbines in Nigeria for the African market.

The President’s delegation to Berlin which included business leaders and state governors was assured by German Chancellor Angela Merkel that both countries will sign bilateral agreement on renewable energy.

Merkel stressed that there was a huge potential for solar, wind and other forms of renewable energy in Nigeria, stressing that if utilized, Nigeria’s power problems would be a thing of the past.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by ifihearam: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
Who else can we compare to GEJ napls answer simple question

Who can we vote for aside GEJ??
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by stebell(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
I'll vote for him again. Wat hv y'all done in de families yu belong. Wat bout dis nation wat hv yu done? notin yet yu expect him to perform miracles over nite. De northerners dat ruled for more dan 30yrs wat did dey achieve put together. My broda GEJ yu hv my vote come 2015
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by aljharem(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
ifihearam: Who else can we compare to GEJ napls answer simple question

Who can we vote for aside GEJ??

Roachas, gov of Imo state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC & PDP Senators Disagree Over 2016 Budget Implementation / Groups Hail Appointment Of Antai Into NDDC Board / Lagos Government Seals Off Pension Office For Engaging In Waste Burning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.