Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,216 members, 7,825,813 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For (922 Views)

LOL! See What Naija Guy Told Lady Who Demanded For A No $ex In Relationship / Naija And Awuf!! People Pictured On Top Of A Train In Oshodi / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by Datfineboy: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
No trumpets here,
nigerians are great in diversity,especially music.
Although what we hear is dance dance and more dance songs.
Cool rhythm with amazing voice is somewhat a rarity except 4 a very few like dare,2face,banky baba,paul play,OJB, and a few others.
I HAPPEN TO HAVE A CRUSH ON MUSIC
which has led me to improve over the years.
A lot of people think am amazing(smile)
and
u no need to tell me,
I KNW SAY I GOOD...
I just want more of d top guns 2 also give us d chance 2 show what we got.
I WOULD APPRECIATE IF ANY1 CAN HELP BRINGING ME OUT AND TELLING THE WORLD THAT
"THERE's still 1 good R&B crooner in naija".
IF U GAT D LINK,
HELP ME...
Thanks pips
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
Dat fine boy: No trumpets here,
nigerians are great in diversity,especially music.
Although what we hear is dance dance and more dance songs.
Cool rhythm with amazing voice is somewhat a rarity except 4 a very few like dare,2face,banky baba,paul play,OJB, and a few others.
I HAPPEN TO HAVE A CRUSH ON MUSIC
which has led me to improve over the years.
A lot of people think am amazing(smile)
and
u no need to tell me,
I KNW SAY I GOOD...

I just want more of d top guns 2 also give us d chance 2 show what we got.
I WOULD APPRECIATE IF ANY1 CAN HELP BRINGING ME OUT AND TELLING THE WORLD THAT
"THERE's still 1 good R&B crooner in naija".
IF U GAT D LINK,
HELP ME...
Thanks pips

That statement means you're not ready for the real world. For anyone that wants to be good, there's always room to try and be better.
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by bernfame(f): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
Really?
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by bernfame(f): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2012
Really? undecided
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
@OP
remember, having a great voice (which is the only thing you "think" you got) is just the tip of the iceberg. there are millons of people with great voices out there, that never became more than just bathroom superstars, you only have to watch the idol show to understand that.
you need CHARISMA, you need the right ATTITUDE, you need the right MINDSET, you need to be STRONG, you need you need the right LOOK, you need the right SONG, you need the right PEOPLE TO WORK WITH and PROMOTE YOU, you need to be at the RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME, you need the right FOUNDATIONS.......and last but not least, you need to know WHAT YOU WANT.

btw: unless someone who KNOWS what they are talking about (and is ready to bankroll you) is telling that you are great, then you shouldnt blow your own trumpet and be humble......... if not, that would be the quickest way to failure, especially in 9ja.
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by Flashaldrin(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
If you're really good, how come you cant differentiate the romantic section from the music section undecided undecided
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
^^ i guess singing is the ONLY thing he is "supposedly" good for. lol!
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by pendo89(f): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
Flashaldrin: If you're really good, how come you cant differentiate the romantic section from the music section undecided undecided

grin grin That was nasty! lipsrsealed
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by Datfineboy: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^ i guess singing is the ONLY thing he is "supposedly" good for. lol!

ITS BETA 2 JUST IGNORE SOME PEOPLE,THEY add no value to your life...
I.G.N.O.R.E.D
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by Datfineboy: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2012
Flashaldrin: If you're really good, how come you cant differentiate the romantic section from the music section undecided undecided

its because am tryna find loud mouths like u...
AGAIN I.G.N.O.R.E.D
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by Datfineboy: 12:08am On Apr 23, 2012
grin grin That was nasty! lipsrsealed
[/quote]

THANKS DEAR,
SOM People are that indiscreet,its more of an old habit,
esp from their poor upbringing
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by mamalola19: 12:19am On Apr 23, 2012
grin grin ;Dkiddo first wise thing said. u don dey grow cheesy
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by Flashaldrin(m): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2012
Dat fine boy:

its because am tryna find loud mouths like u...
AGAIN I.G.N.O.R.E.D
hehehe, you ignore me by replying me?? Man you're really good!
Re: I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 23, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Would You Love Her More Or Love Her Less After Ra*pe? / Sex Bored Marriage, Should You Still Stay In It? / How To Respond To I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.