Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,355 members, 7,846,533 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10668030 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2015
Months ago, I remember telling Sailorxy that Manyoo's midfield is filled to the brim with lightweights, and for them to challenge, they'd have to address the issues in the middle of the park.

But dude thought getting a potent striker should be manyoo's major concern.

Like it was a debate that sent signals, LVG didn't hesitate to land Schweinsteiger and Morgan - two midfield enforcers.

Manyoo can now challenge albeit they still need a CB and a CF.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

So u want us to give u isco...oya..give us hazard,ur gk and zouma with 10m then it's a slightly fair deal for us undecided

Just tell us to buy your stadium..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2015
Our pre-season tour,
kickoff @ red bulls arena against New york Red Bulls- 23 july uk time 1.10am

25th July 6.10am(11.10am uk time) vs P.sgtongue

28th July 8.10pm(1.10am uk time 29 July) vs Barcelonacheesy

then after that the following sunday 2 Aug @ wembly vs Arsenalwink

finally a home game against fiorentina on Aug 5 by 8pm......
Season starts!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Months ago, I remember telling Sailorxy that Manyoo's midfield is filled to the brim with lightweights, and for them to challenge, they'd have to address the issues in the middle of the park.

But dude thought getting a potent striker should be manyoo's major concern.

Like it was a debate that sent signals, LVG didn't hesitate to land Schweinsteiger and Morgan - two midfield enforcers.

Manyoo can now challenge albeit they still need a CB and a CF.
no you missed the real point.

these numbers, albeit quality, is to cover injury concerns. LvG can afford a player or two injured & still not disrupt his selection, or cause a sharp drop in quality of his options. Wayne Rooney was playing DM/box-to-box against your team, this is like having Costa in DM against us lollz & you'll expect to win??

last season, we conveniently topped the injury table from start of the season to finish. it would have been highly unwise on the part of our board to ignore the prospects of a repeat.

there were not many in the league who could cope with our midfield the brief, scattered periods we had a decent injury break!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2015
SailorXY:

no you missed the real point.

these numbers, albeit quality, is to cover injury concerns. LvG can afford a player or two injured & still not disrupt his selection, or cause a sharp drop in quality of his options. Wayne Rooney was playing DM/box-to-box against your team, this is like having Costa in DM against us lollz & you'll expect to win??

last season, we conveniently topped the injury table from start of the season to finish. it would have been highly unwise on the part of our board to ignore the prospects of a repeat.

there were not many in the league who could cope with our midfield the brief, scattered periods we had a decent injury break!

I get your point but then, it makes little or no sense to spend over £60m [wages inclusive] on two players who're only expected to ''cover injury concerns''. If your assertion is anything to go by, then that's bad economics.

As a general rule, squad players are meant to cover for injuries, suspensions and to play a part in a tactical approach.

Average joes like Nzonzi, McCarthy and Bentelab can provide you that at a cheap price.

Schweini and Morgan are no doubt big signings who would walk in seamlessly into your starting XI, they're not squad players. They better what you lot have already.

Carrick, Herrera, Fellaini and Blind are hardly names even if they stay fit through the season, that you know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I get your point but then, it makes little or no sense to spend over £60m [wages inclusive] on two players who're only expected to ''cover injury concerns''. If your assertion is anything to go by, then that's bad economics.
Carrick is 34, he only featured in 35% of the last campaign. whenever he was on the pitch, the difference was clear to the keen observer. he is getting along & that's not a bad thing - he's human.

Daley Blind is primarily a utility guy, covers three positions for us & he's not a novice if you analyze his performances without you blue specs.

& no they don't cost £60m wink
As a general rule, squad players are meant to cover for injuries, suspensions and to play a part in a tactical approach.

Average joes like Nzonzi, McCarthy and Bentelab can provide you that at a cheap price.
I think the attitude of our CE since the criticisms from shareholders during Moyes has passed the message clearly - he's targeting the top players or nothing. he's running a multibillion business as well an entertainment brand, he has to be @ the top.

Schweini and Morgan are no doubt big signings and are going to walk in seamlessly into your starting XI, they're not squad players. They better what you lot have already.

Carrick, Herrera, Fellaini and Blind are hardly names even if they stay fit through the season.
Fellaini has shown he's not adept to the defensive midfield areas, Carrick is 34 like I have said & Blind is the utility guy, could even become the first choice LB if Shaw is unserious.
Schweinsteiger can be the leader or organizer the team needs from the back in the absence of Carrick. apparently a short term cover till Strootman overcomes his injuries, he has wealth of experience & every team could use that. its not so likely we'll field Carrick & Schweinsteiger @ same time, either one or the other.

Herrera is up there with the best in the league in his position, watch out for him!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Can you people please stop talking about Isco? it cracks me up gringringrin

Chelsea has not yet reached that level to be poaching top talents from Elite clubs!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2015
So Pedro is suddenly a good player,no more the Barca bench warmer............

Chelsea fans this Window-
*Give us Kendrick Lamar, We want Kendrick*..........
*Bids for Ice prince*
'Well I have always rated Ice prince, No one raps and sings like him,he is versatile'

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:

*Bids for Ice prince*
'Well I have always rated Ice prince, No one raps and sings like him,he is versatile'
u should be happy cos pedro will be the player that has won the most trophy in chelsea history
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:

*Bids for Ice prince*

Your analogy is hilarious but you're wrong

Cesc was a Barca reject. Sanchez was a Barca reject.
Let that sink in.

There's no shame sitting on Barca bench . How many players in the world today would challenge MSN for a top spot? Hazard is our best attacker, and in my opinion will only have a 50% chance of benching Neymar, and no chance of benching Suarez or Messi.

And If multi decorated player like Pedro na Iceprince...who is the Kendrick?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Pedro presser live...

Pedro: After staying in the bench last season at
barca I have finally decided to destroy what's left of my career by coming to chelsea just like torres shevchenko crespo etc

Reporter: hazard or neymar whose better?

Pedro: well both are good but one just scored in the ucl final receiving the ucl golden boot ahead of messi and ronaldo in lesser minutes and also inspired his country to the 2013 confederations cup with fred gustavo etc
While the other is still receiving pfa awards

Reporter: your future if u sign for chelsea?

Pedro : well honestly I can't tell but I know I will be loaned to vitesse after 2 seasons

Reporter : do u like chelsea?

Pedro: lol who doesn't love money?

Reporter: what do u think of the chelsea players

Pedro: well they are good guys fun to be with
Terry almost slept with my wife costa and I had a fight soooooooo its all good

Reporter: mourinho?

Pedro: mourinho? Well each time I remember that name I remember the 5-0 at the camp nou

Mourinho called me we talked about prices of buses and molues sekpe kai kai etc
Am beginning to like him he is a born winner

Reporter: will your family come with you to london?

Pedro: my sons? Yes my daughter and wife? As long as john terry is still in london, ABSOLUTELY F*CKING NOT

Ill post more press brb

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
[s]Pedro presser live...

barca I have finally decided to destroy what's left of my career by coming to chelsea just like torres shevchenko crespo etc

Pedro: well both are good but one just scored in the ucl final receiving the ucl golden boot ahead of messi and ronaldo in lesser minutes and also inspired his country to the 2013 confederations cup with fred gustavo etc

Pedro : well honestly I can't tell but I know I will be loaned to vitesse after 2 seasons

Pedro: mourinho? Well each time I remember that name I remember the 5-0 at the camp nou

Pedro: my sons? Yes my daughter and wife? As long as john terry is still in london, ABSOLUTELY F*CKING NOT

Ill post more press brb[/s]

Dude be sensible.
You are 40 years old. There is no need to confirm the stereotype in full....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Dude be sensible.
You are 40 years old. There is no need to confirm the stereotype in full....
haha dude am not even up to 30 yet stop being a miserablee ediot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Actually I graduated 03/04 Seun and tkb were my mate but Nyabingi and starboard were my seniors.

Ibime after after he was rusticated from UNIPORT in final yr Vet medicine (6yr course) for anti SAP protest in 1987, he went to claim asylum in Uk say him be 12yrs old minor

Theres a video on youtube showing Border security questioning and harrasing him before human right groups came to his rescue
Seun was an oau graduate whoops i should have known and you knew him personally? That great lots of senior colleagues here.
Wait 2003/2004 set that means you were there during Afrika's time right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
[s]haha dude am not even up to 30 yet stop being a miserablee ediot[/s]

Nobody cares about your age.
Just stop inundating us with your stupidity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Nonsroyalty

Buaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

That interview and those pictures are funny as shiiiit grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Your analogy is hilarious but you're wrong

Cesc was a Barca reject. Sanchez was a Barca reject.
Let that sink in.

There's no shame sitting on Barca bench . How many players in the world today would challenge MSN for a top spot? Hazard is our best attacker, and in my opinion will only have a 50% chance of benching Neymar, and no chance of benching Suarez or Messi.

And If multi decorated player like Pedro na Iceprince...who is the Kendrick?
Well y not sign another player that has 50% of making Barcelona 11.....
Grizzy,Reus,Isco.......Any of this guys alongside hazard ,Just Imagine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
u should be happy cos pedro will be the player that has won the most trophy in chelsea history
Guy u have been stalking me,quoting me and all that.....I know u think m playing 'hard to get',but believe me m not gay........ And even if I am,I wont do lunatics...

Go Bleep a dull or something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2015
dopeJemi:
Nonsroyalty

Buaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

That interview and those pictures are funny as shiiiit grin grin grin

The picture wasnt funny to me,I understand if u find it funny
But damn ,how can u find that interview funny...As in,really really childish really
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Nobody cares about your age.
Just stop inundating us with your stupidity
Is it a crime to troll now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Nonsoroyalty just dey burst my head with those memes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:

Well y not sign another player that has 50% of making Barcelona 11.....
Grizzy,Reus,Isco.......Any of this guys alongside hazard ,Just Imagine

Who will they bench at Barca?

Keky:

That 'interview' was just silly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:

The picture wasnt funny to me,I understand if u find it funny
But damn ,how can u find that interview funny...As in,really really childish really

Na you get my laugh? undecided

Of course it won't be funny to you cause the joke is on you tongue

I will laugh again, grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Keky:
Nonsoroyalty just dey burst my head with those memes.

I dey tehyoooooo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
haha dude am not even up to 30 yet stop being a miserablee ediot

And You could say this statement! You should be ashamed of yourself.. foôl!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Pedro presser live...

Ill post more press brb
A 8 year old girl wrote a poem that is shaking the world
At your Age ,Martin Luther was already 'having a dream'
You are Probably Older than Pedro,Hazard and Neymar.... maybe even combined

You are composing absolute crap
U sat down,click'reply',thought about this,typed it....and through all this it never occurred to you that you should stop this shameful act

Ur existence is a big proof that Abortion is advantageous...
The intercourse that lead to you must have happened on an express road,because that's where most 'Accidents' happen
If only He knows how to 'Pull out' half as good as Zouma's pull out, This Error wouldn't have happened

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

Na you get my laugh? undecided

Of course it won't be funny to you cause the joke is on you tongue
I will laugh again, grin grin
That interview is the dumbest av read all year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Keky:

Keky, WE ALL KNOW WHAT TROLLING IS.. That's not trolling. That's childishness and absolute stupidíty..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:

That interview is the dumbest av read all year

Like I said, cause the joke is on y'all grin tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has blocked Stoke coming back in for Victor Moses

I'd even forgotten that this one was still on our books.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
From the way these guys are taking it personal, it really pained them grin grin meaning it was a really good joke tongue tongue

Ayaah grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, Segedinho(m), SimpleGuy001 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.