Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10577588 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (19224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
I have debates here with people who have more intelligence in their toenail than you have in your whole system before you knew how to use a computer

If no one has told you, You are one of the dumbest people on this thread. You see most people just avoid you

I call out the ppl I am interested in having a debate with and you are way inferior I cant even see you in my horizon

Go play somewhere I am busy or find someone to trade new incoherent words you just learnt with

I'll take that home niccur.

I've seen you make intelligent debates on here like Barca and Real will never get turned down by a player, bloody footie neophyte.

I've lost count of how many times you got sonned on this board, yet you somehow think your opinion counts.

Oga phuck off and find a hole to rest in.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
pamcode:
are you also an oau grad too?
Yes sir, graduated 2012, had a lil ish with some of my courses, I just dey serve since then.....are u an alumnus too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

jimmy4x, hesben .

Quote the bold and paste it on your wall to recite every morning
lol...no one said goals and assists don't count buh d way u judge Hazard based on these alone nd tag him useless is just really sickening.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

It used to be a mixed hall

The M side for Men and the W side for women before it was change to female only
Oh! really?? didn't know about that sha, when last did u visit OAU, a lot has changed o, there's no more old buka.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ibime, nateevs, Nihilist, bimffo I banter with regularly have more intelligence in their phlegm that you have in your entire body

If you havent noticed, they kinda avoid you and your morronic posts.

Everyone didn't want to tell you but let me be the one to break the news to you

You are viewed as the official morron of this forum. The reason no one has told you is so you go into depression

The ppl you see here are not laughing with you, they are mostly laughing AT YOU

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

Oh! really?? didn't know about that sha, when last did u visit OAU, a lot has changed o, there's no more old buka.....

Never been to OAU since 2004. My brother graduated from Ife recently too and told me a lot has changed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hazard is EPL's best. EPL's among the top 3 leagues in Europe, so I don't see any reason why he won't make UEFA's top 10. But can he make top 3? NEVER!

I doubt if he makes top 5.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
mikeywise:
Dayo, why can't you just give it to Hazard, he made the best ten in the world. There's no shame admitting where you go wrong.
For whatever reasons, we have been justified, A40 and Raumdeuter have been shamed , Eden Ikedia Useless Hazard made top 10, where Muller and Gotze who got to the. UCLsemis missed out....what a way to vindicate the hardworking lad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Debroslink:
Hazard is EPL's best. EPL's among the top 3 leagues in Europe, so I don't see any reason why he won't make UEFA's top 10. But can he make top 3? NEVER!

Lmao....now the tune has changed, didn't yall opine he was a loyal champion, now he's proved yall wrong....made top 10 among elites....Messi, Ronaldo.....where's Muller, where's Gotze..? hahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Debroslink:
Hazard is EPL's best, so I don't see any reason why he won't make UEFA's top 10. But can he make top 3? NEVER!

I wonder whats hard to understand in this.

Hazard is the standout player in the EPL and I dont think anyone would argue that which was the reason for his nomination

Performance in Europe he has sucked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

For whatever reasons, we have been justified, A40 and Raumdeuter have been shamed , Eden Ikedia Useless Hazard made top 10, where Muller and Gotze who got to the. UCLsemis missed out....what a way to vindicate the hardworking lad.

Isnt the initial argument that Hazard is better than Neymar?

How have you been vindicated on that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Never been to OAU since 2004. My brother graduated from Ife recently too and told me a lot has changed
Wow...been a long time, I was still in Ss2 /Ss3 hen.
A lot has changed really.
OAU just dey fine more and more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Isnt the initial argument that Hazard is better than Neymar?

How have you been vindicated on that?
it isn't about Neymar only, To you lot, Hazard is useless
He dribbles with no end result
He couldn't help Belgium win anything
Gotze, Muller , Bale, Pogba, Griezmann are way better than him
He's the same thing as Denilson and Ikedia
Infact, Amed Musa is better than him
He's a local champion
Lmaooo.....I still wonder how he made top 10 with players like Miler and Gotze left out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hazard is the standout player in the EPL and I dont think anyone would argue that which was the reason for his nomination

According to u nd Debroslink, he's a local champion, there's no way he' can be recognised by UEFA? since he was shitty......EPL isn't the same thing as UCL.
You said he won the PFA because the contenders were Kane nd sterling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lmao....now the tune has changed, didn't yall opined he was a loyal champion, now he's proved yall wrong....made top 10 among elites....Messi, Ronaldo.....where's Muller, where's Gotze..? hahahahaha

He's still a local champion. He's the only one in the list who didn't really inspire in Europe last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Give what to Hazard? Tell me what you want me to give to Hazard? The discussion started when someone opined that Hazard is better than neymar. Even when every pointer says otherwise

Is that what you want me to give to Hazard?
Am not here to debate who is better, Hazard is good and nothing anyone says can change that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dayokanu dey vex oooooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

it isn't about Neymar only, To you lot, Hazard is useless
He dribbles with no end result
He couldn't help Belgium win anything
Gotze, Muller , Bale, Pogba, Griezmann are way better than him
He's the same thing as Denilson and Ikedia
Infact, Amed Musa is better than him
He's a local champion
Lmaooo.....I still wonder how he made top 10 with players like Miler and Gotze left out.

My opinion on Hazard has always been the below

raumdeuter:

I still like him and I believe he can improve to a world class player with better coaching and change of style but make shekpe fans no dey compare am to superior players.

I have stated it here before that if bayern can't get players like neymar or Griezmann I won't mind Hazzard to learn so he can replace Ribéry.

The same Ronaldo that is now Balon D or used to be an unproductive showboating player until he was properly coached

Even messi Xavi and Iniesta didn't become the beast they are today until they met guardiola
https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/1076#35833112
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Debroslink:

He's still a local champion. He's the only one in the list who didn't really inspire in Europe last season.
Monkey like u, u dare to call him a local champion in a whole competitive EPL where we have world stars, a league highly rated and recognised in the world....a young lad whose transfer fee is almost three times lesser than Neymar's....Ogbeni, go nd soak sawdust....YOU ARE A DULLARD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

My opinion on Hazard has always been the below

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/1076#35833112
SO, u mean u never said these about Hazard on this thread??
He's a local champion.
He's the same and will probably end up like Quaresma, Ikedia, Denilson
Muller and Gotze were better than him in the last UCL yet they couldn't make the list, even if it will be just Muller.
U mean u never said he's useless.
U mean u never said he made Chelsea lose against PSG nd Atletico with his senseless dribbles
U mean u never said, no one recognises him in Europe since he's shitty nd couldn't score more than a goal from open play.
U mean u never said he won the PFA player of the year because the contenders were Harry Kane and Coutinho

Oh, lest I forget, u mean u never said He's OVERRATED and just an AVERAGE player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Ibime, nateevs, Nihilist, bimffo I banter with regularly have more intelligence in their phlegm that you have in your entire body

If you havent noticed, they kinda avoid you and your morronic posts.

Everyone didn't want to tell you but let me be the one to break the news to you

You are viewed as the official morron of this forum. The reason no one has told you is so you go into depression

The ppl you see here are not laughing with you, they are mostly laughing AT YOU

Lololol. Depression indeed.

If Hazard only made that list by the virtue of his local heroics, how come local lords like Zlatan, Cavani, Griezmann, Muller etc who were amazing in their respective leagues didn't pull it off too?

You're a fraud who should be banned from posting. You're only stealing oxygen to exist.

Mgbeke forming Katty Perry. Your stupidity is a rare one, the like which have not been seen since the Mexican Indians sold Manhattan to George Washington for an Indecent photo of Betsy Ross.

You just got found out, and I'm ready to do the whipping.

Ode.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

I am still looking for John Terry's name among the initial nominees
And you found Boateng grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Isco would join us if we can only cash on Oscar.

In other to balance the books and stay in line with FFP, we have adopted a kinda ''one In one Out'' transfer approach.

If Pedro joins next week, it's most likely that Cuadrado or Moses would be jettisoned.

But Juventus have been showing interest in Oscar for quite long now, Chelsea is the one that seems not ready to do business.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

The other day, either you or A40 was like Hazard winning the EPL best player has nothing to do with Europe, the person even went on to claim that, each league, Serie A, Laliga, Holland league, Bundesliga, Scottish league, French league all have best players nd the league winner, how come UEFA deemed Hazard fit to make top 10 in UEFA elite competition best player nominees and not the best player in other leagues?
No player in the Bundesliga, No player in France o, no player in Holland league, Infact, ONLY Ronaldo represented Madrid, the others who dominated the list are Barca and Juventus players, how come the best player in other leagues didn't make it, na only the local champion, from the overhyped EPL kon make am...Has Quaresma, Denilson, Ahmed Musa and ikedia ever crashed out of UCL at d round of 16 nd still got nominated for UCL BEST? shey na useless players dem dey nominate for this kind award?? ..UEFA has rubbished all of you.
I no wan dey use derogatory words on u again cos u be my Oga.....buh pls sir, stop calling Hazard useless, if best players are being rated by just goals and assists alone, Hazard shouldn't be on this list....can you now see what we have been telling you people all along??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

SO, u mean u never said these about Hazard on this thread??
He's a local champion.
He's the same and will probably end up like Quaresma, Ikedia, Denilson
Muller and Gotze were better than him in the last UCL yet they couldn't make the list, even if it will be just Muller.
U mean u never said he's useless.
U mean u never said he made Chelsea lose against PSG nd Atletico with his senseless dribbles
U mean u never said, no one recognises him in Europe since he's shitty nd couldn't score more than a goal from open play.
U mean u never said he won the PFA player of the year because the contenders were Harry Kane and Coutinho

Oh, lest I forget, u mean u never said He's OVERRATED and just an AVERAGE player.

A player who dominates his local league and was found wanting in Europe is a LOCAL champion

If he continues dribbling without end result he would end up like Quaresma, Denilson and Ikedia

Muller and Gotze were better than him in the CL and he was better than them in domestic competition aka local league

That is true. He cause the team to lose vs Atletico and many analysts even Mourinho said the same thing

Yes he won the PFA because his main challengers were Harry Kane and Coutinho the other top players got injured at critical times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tval:

Na you talk am oo

BoaTANK omo oroo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

A player who dominates his local league and was found wanting in Europe is a LOCAL champion

If he continues dribbling without end result he would end up like Quaresma, Denilson and Ikedia

Muller and Gotze were better than him in the CL and he was better than them in domestic competition aka local league

That is true. He cause the team to lose vs Atletico and many analysts even Mourinho said the same thing

Yes he won the PFA because his main challengers were Harry Kane and Coutinho the other top players got injured at critical times
How come only Ronaldo made top 10 in that star-studded Madrid team, how will dey chuz Hazard over Muller nd Gotze in a competition u claimed they were better??
Why should it be, Chelsea won the league, Hazard was the best player, Bayern won the league, how come the league's best player didn't make top 10?
Why Hazard??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tval:
lmao.....a list fully dominated by Juve and Barca players ONLY, with Ronaldo nd Hazard only the difference, what does that tell them?
Bayern made the semis and got the humiliation of their life, Muller and Gotze couldn't save Bayern, yet dem dey take mouth rubbish Hazard wey still score against PSG in a 3-3 match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

How come only Ronaldo made top 10 in that star-studded Madrid team, how will dey chuz Hazard over Muller nd Gotze in a competition u claimed they were better??
Why should it be, Chelsea won the league, Hazard was the best player, Bayern won the league, how come the league's best player didn't make top 10?
Why Hazard??

Bundesliga best player Robben got injured and narrowly missed the top 10 while Hazard played till the end

Ronaldo was Madrids best player by a mile both in the league and Europe. James and Bale got injured for a long time

They didnt choose Hazard because of the CL they chose him based on his league performance

This is the CL team of the season and Hazard wasnt there

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2255077.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Bundesliga best player Robben got injured and narrowly missed the top 10 while Hazard played till the end

Ronaldo was Madrids best player by a mile both in the league and Europe. James and Bale got injured for a long time

They didnt choose Hazard because of the CL they chose him based on his league performance

This is the CL team of the season and Hazard wasnt there

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2255077.html

Best player in France should be from PSG,.I'm not sure, yet they defeated Chelsea, how come the ninja didn't take Hazard's place?
Can u see best players are not rated by goals and assists ONLY, being able to stay fit all season with a consistent performance is very very vital....this is part of why Hazard made the list, Messi and Ronaldo are fit players, they are the two world best players, this enviable attribute of Hazard is one similarity he shares with these two guys, best players in the world are fit players with consistent performance, not players who get injured every now and then, it helped him win the PFA ahead of Sanchez, it probably would boost his chances in the Ballon D'or nomination, thank God u now know that....it isn't about goals and assists like you always preach.
Thank God you are learning.
he can't make UCL best player na, since his team crashed out at an early stage, buh making the top 10 best in Europe shiits on CL best 11....
This is best in Europe, the apex is World's best, Ballon D'or.
I remembered my top 5 then was.
1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Neymar
4. Hazard or Suarez
5. Suarez or Hazard.

Let's wait till then and see if I'll be close or not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
And there's no muller or GOATze in the Europe's top ten?..lol..

... debroslink and dayo are speaking new languages. Hehehe..will he make top3? Hypocrites!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

Yes sir, graduated 2012, had a lil ish with some of my courses, I just dey serve since then.....are u an alumnus too?
you senior me die, still an undergrad, there was still old buka during ur time wao has the new 1000 lecture theatre been completed during ur time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (19224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), nihilistjnr, codeb(m), airmark(m), Android17, Leyqute(m), Bluelines69, Bill8012(m), wman(m), Shegzdave, A001, Yustash001(m), odizeey(m), timbros(m), islamics(m), Silentgroper(m), AdisaOwala, Altern8tor, Roland17(m), Vischy, Unlimited22, hensben(m), raumdeuter, Ballzproblem2, swiz123(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.