Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,267 members, 7,846,254 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10667130 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

tongue beg me
Beggars ni, u go see ow we go flog ur team ds season again.....just watch out, make Mou buy Pedro first, move willian to No.10 position, beside Hazard and Pedro with Baba Costa for front....una go finally knack head for wall last last ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Throw back when they won't let black man mourinho get in the ucl train
lmao....u be confirm goat, I swear...u no dey taya ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

lol....Oga mi sir, greatest Ife, which of d halls u stay, shey na oau capital....(Awo hall)

Year 1 Sports Hall
Year 2 Faj
Year 3-5 Awo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

You're thinking like a typical gooner! Chelsea will perform better than last season while Arsenal will still hold down their favourite third or fourth position.
Hahaha. Boring Chelski and fans cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Year 1 Sports Hall Year 2 Faj Year 3-5 Awo
Sports hall ke, Akintola na female hostel na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lmaoo....fifth lohun loun....haba na, wetin happen, wetin we do you, dopejemi nd nonso sef, una wahala too much for ds thread, na bad thing to win league ni...lol
cheesy
Wait and see oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

lmao....u be confirm goat, I swear...u no dey taya ni

His ban is being prepared. At 40, I'd certainly be one of the richest men in Africa, not posting memes on a Forum owned by a Nigerian millionaire. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Olaone1:

cheesy Wait and see oo

Ola you sound so positive already. How many goals do you see Cech scoring this season? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Ola you sound so positive already. How many goals do you see Cech scoring this season? cheesy
Cech? All I know is Cech gonna lift EPl trophy this year. It's our year smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

It used to be a mixed hall

The M side for Men and the W side for women before it was change to female only
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

Beggars ni, u go see ow we go flog ur team ds season again.....just watch out, make Mou buy Pedro first, move willian to No.10 position, beside Hazard and Pedro with Baba Costa for front....una go finally knack head for wall last last ni

If una like move Courtouis to no.9, hazard to LB and fabregas to CD... 5th position na una go end up last last
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
FBS:
And thunder fire anybaga who says CFC is boring. grin We was AWESOME!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Belgian’s Zenit St. Petersburg midfielder Axel Witsel is a new Chelsea target, according to reliable Belgian media outlet RTBF.

They report that Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has travelled to St. Petersburg in order to negotiate a deal for the 26 year old star.

AC Milan have been very heavily linked to the Zenit midfielder whilst Juventus reportedly have an agreement with the player but will only sign him if either Paul Pogba or Aturo Vidal leave.

Zenit want £28m for Axel Witsel and Abramovich is set to travel to his native Russia in order to negotiate with Zenit owner and friend Alexander Dyukov Valeryevich.

RTBF also note that Jose Mourinho has a good relationship with Axel Witsel’s adviser Lucien D’Onofrio, which could play a part in bringing the afro-haired midfielder to the Premier League.

Pedro and Witsel is just it. Chelsea are certainly reading their fans' tweets. cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
I am 80% sure Pedro will be a hit.

Goals and assists generally do not lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
parrotibaba:
Na street slang for US, e full instagram. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ibime:
I am 80% sure Pedro will be a hit.

[size=15pt]Goals and assists generally do not lie[/size].

jimmy4x, hesben .

Quote the bold and paste it on your wall to recite every morning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tval:
Now I get it....... but we wey dey for France never see am o wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tval:
street slang ko street words ni grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Despite the fact that we went out of the competition at an early stage, Hazard still makes the nominees' list for Uefa best player award. tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

are you also an oau grad too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
[size=15pt]USELESS EDEN IKEDIA HAZARD MAKES THE TEN-MAN SHORTLIST FOR THE UEFA BEST PLAYER AWARD WHILST PERENNIAL LOSERS LIKE GOETZE AND MULLER MISSES OUT![/size]

Eight UEFA Champions League finalists and last season's winner Cristiano Ronaldo have made the ten-man shortlist for the 2014/15 UEFA Best Player in Europe Award, with the recipient to be announced on 28 August.
Related Items

As in previous years, journalists from each of UEFA's 54 member associations provided a list of their five best-ranked players, with the first receiving five points, the second four and so on. The ten players with the most points have advanced to the second vote, which will determine the three finalists to be named on 12 August.

The jury will then cast their votes for the outright winner during the 2015/16 UEFA Champions League group stage draw in Monaco on 28 August. Past editions have been won by Lionel Messi (2011), Andrés Iniesta (2012), Franck Ribéry (2013) and Ronaldo (2014).

The nominees, in alphabetical order, are:

Gianluigi Buffon (Italy – Juventus)
• Kept five successive clean sheets at the start of the 2014/15 season, Juventus's fourth consecutive Scudetto-winning campaign.
• Captained Juve to the UEFA Champions League final and, six days later, became the first man to make 50 UEFA European Championship appearances as Italy drew 1-1 with Croatia.

Eden Hazard (Belgium – Chelsea FC)
• Was Chelsea's second-top scorer behind Diego Costa with 14 goals as the Londoners won the English Premier League title for the first time since 2009/10.
• Voted the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) Player of the Year.

Lionel Messi (Argentina – FC Barcelona)
• Broke Telmo Zarra's record of 251 Liga goals with a hat-trick against Sevilla on 22 November; finished Barcelona's treble-winning term with 58 strikes in all competitions, including a double in the Blaugrana's Copa del Rey final victory over Athletic Club.
• Ended the UEFA Champions League campaign as the ten-goal joint-top scorer along with Ronaldo and club-mate Neymar.

Neymar (Brazil – FC Barcelona)
• Rounded off the scoring in the Azulgrana's UEFA Champions League final triumph over Juventus in Berlin, one of ten European goals he registered last season.
• Was also on target in both legs of the quarter-final against Paris Saint-Germain and the semi-final versus Bayern München.

Paul Pogba (France – Juventus)
• Netted a career-best eight league goals as Juventus topped the Serie A table by 17 points.
• Set up the Bianconeri's decisive equaliser in their UEFA Champions League semi-final second leg away to Real Madrid.

Andrea Pirlo (Italy – Juventus, now New York City FC)
• Curled in a trademark free-kick against Olympiacos on his 100th UEFA Champions League appearance – his only European Cup goal for Juventus.
• Named the best player in Itay for the third year running, Pirlo helped the Turin giants to a Serie A and Coppa Italia double.

Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal – Real Madrid CF)
• The leading scorer in the Spanish Liga (48 goals) and the joint-top UEFA Champions League marksman. His output of 61 on all fronts for Madrid was a career-best from a season in which he leapfrogged Alfredo Di Stéfano into second place on the club's all-time list.
• Notched five in a match for the first time as the Whites defeated Granada 9-1 on 5 April. Finished the campaign with three successive hat-tricks – against Espanyol, Getafe and Armenia.

Luis Suárez (Uruguay – FC Barcelona)
• On target twice in the UEFA Champions League round of 16 first leg against Manchester City, his first return to England since leaving Liverpool.
• Formed a devastating three-pronged strike force with Neymar and Messi which yielded 122 goals in all competitions.

Carlos Tévez (Argentina – Juventus, now CA Boca Juniors)
• His tally of 20 Serie A goals was his highest since the 2009/10 season.
• Was part of the Argentina squad that reached the final of the Copa América in Chile.

Arturo Vidal (Chile – Juventus)
• Struck the decisive goal against Sampdoria on 2 May that secured the Scudetto for Juventus.
• Was ever-present in Chile's Copa América success on home soil, scoring three goals

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2265440.html

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tval:
Despite the fact that we went out of the competition at an early stage, Hazard still makes the nominees' list for Uefa best player award. tongue tongue

Below is the reason he was nominated

• Was Chelsea's second-top scorer behind Diego Costa with 14 goals as the Londoners won the English Premier League title for the first time since 2009/10.

I am still looking for John Terry's name among the initial nominees
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Below is the reason he was nominated

I am still looking for John Terry's name among the initial nominees

After all the claptrap and balderdash you and your crew had to say about Hazard, this is the best rebuttal you can present?

Take your sons off this damn page and embark on a long walk of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
If you lack comprehension skills, then talk to people who can read and understand so they can explain it to you in whatever language you understand

Someone opined that Hazard made UEFA ranking despite early exit and I showed him the reason Hazard was nominated which had nothing to do with his woeful performance in the Champions League

Would Hazard finish ahead of Neymar? which is the real crux of everything

Mullers place in history is cemented and Hazard can never touch it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
If you lack comprehension skills, then talk to people who can read and understand so they can explain it to you in whatever language you understand

Someone opined that Hazard made UEFA ranking despite early exit and I showed him the reason Hazard was nominated which had nothing to do with his woeful performance in the Champions League

Would Hazard finish ahead of Neymar? which is the real crux of everything

Mullers place in history is cemented and Hazard can never touch it

Don't be so dumb, what point are you trying to make with the emboldened? You've always been of the opinion that Hazard is a local champion who dribbles with no good end result, now we have UEFA mentioning him amongst the elites and you're still yarning opata.

The over flogged debate here about Hazard has been about his talent being questioned. I wasn't comparing anything with 40 when he asserted these:

A40:

If you like make you call us Uncle Chelsea. Hazard isn't among the top 20 players in the world whether in the past or present

airbornelacer: Now this is beyond hate!

Mind dropping your current top 20 players in the world?

A40:

Hate? Based on what? Just stating facts! If Hazard is considered the best in your league no problem at least we can now see why no EPL team is in the Final 8 of any European Competition its not rocket science because the standards have sunk so low

In no particular order

Thomas Mueller
Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi
Arjen Robben
Manuel Neuer
Neymar
Karim Benzema
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Robert Lewandowski
Marco Reus
Carlos Tevez
Kevin De Bruyne
Mario Goetze
Luis Suarez
Jerome Boa-TANK

Antoine Griezmann
Paul Pogba
Cesc Fabregas
Sergio Aguero
Javi Mascherano
Alexis Sanchez

I can go on and on gee! No matter how many fancy dribbles or flicks Hazard does he needs to perform on the International stage for club and country else he remains a local champion and perennially overrated by EPL and especially Chelsea fans

No be so dem hype Cahill till breeze blow and foul yansh open? Hazard has a very long way to go to make the top 10 players never mind top 3

So mate, this is a case of your opinion and that of your crew about Hazard being duly noted and flung into the trash can.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
UEFA stated clearly the criteria for choosing Hazard which was based on his performance in the league and nothing about Europe because he was woeful. If you cant read and understand talk to people who can translate for you

I have told you a long time ago.

I select people I respond to and I run a discrimination policy based on intelligence

Sorry you don't make the cut. WHen better people reach I would respond to whoever makes the grade

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
I have told you a long time ago.

I select people I respond to and I run a discrimination policy based on intelligence

Sorry you don't make the cut. WHen better people reach I would respond to whoever makes the grade

You're an effing troglodyte. You know what I think? You choose fight you believe you can win.

Your year long claptrap opinion about Hazard has been rendered useless by UEFA and you still get mouth to dey reply Guapo.

Scram make I see better people abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
I have debates here with people who have more intelligence in their toenail than you have in your whole system before you knew how to use a computer

If no one has told you, You are one of the dumbest people on this thread. You see most people just avoid you

I call out the ppl I am interested in having a debate with and you are way inferior I cant even see you in my horizon

Go play somewhere I am busy or find someone to trade new incoherent words you just learnt with

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dayo, why can't you just give it to Hazard, he made the best ten in the world. There's no shame admitting where you go wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Pedro presser live...

Pedro: After staying in the bench last season at
barca I have finally decided to destroy what's left of my career by coming to chelsea just like torres shevchenko crespo etc

Reporter: hazard or neymar whose better?

Pedro: well both are good but one just scored in the ucl final receiving the ucl golden boot ahead of messi and ronaldo in lesser minutes and also inspired his country to the 2013 confederations cup with fred gustavo etc
While the other is still receiving pfa awards

Reporter: your future if u sign for chelsea?

Pedro : well honestly I can't tell but I know I will be loaned to vitesse after 2 seasons

Reporter : do u like chelsea?

Pedro: lol who doesn't love money?

Reporter: what do u think of the chelsea players

Pedro: well they are good guys fun to be with
Terry almost slept with my wife costa and I had a fight soooooooo its all good

Reporter: mourinho?

Pedro: mourinho? Well each time I remember that name I remember the 5-0 at the camp nou

Mourinho called me we talked about prices of buses and molues sekpe kai kai etc
Am beginning to like him he is a born winner

Reporter: will your family come with you to london?

Pedro: my sons? Yes my daughter and wife? As long as john terry is still in london, ABSOLUTELY F*CKING NOT

OH my God! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
mikeywise:
Dayo, why can't you just give it to Hazard, he made the best ten in the world. There's no shame admitting where you go wrong.

Give what to Hazard? Tell me what you want me to give to Hazard? The discussion started when someone opined that Hazard is better than neymar. Even when every pointer says otherwise

Is that what you want me to give to Hazard?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, FergieRaww(m), FBS, raumdeuter and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.