Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,678 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10668719 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
UEFA stated clearly the criteria for choosing Hazard which was based on his performance in the league and nothing about Europe because he was woeful. If you cant read and understand talk to people who can translate for you

I have told you a long time ago.

I select people I respond to and I run a discrimination policy based on intelligence

Sorry you don't make the cut. WHen better people reach I would respond to whoever makes the grade
@bolded,you are a big clown,Dayo!gringringringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2015
bigkesh:
Since we destroyed their thread, those mgbeke for United no type rubbish here again
I dey tell you we finnish them nor be small. They will be very afraid to say poo on this thread next time, Them even come dey beg me self to stop. As e pain them reach one even mention my name for his diary grin..

Mission Accomplished i tell ya cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2015
nateevs:
Ramires and Willian no dey the picture. Are they still on holiday?
Yeah! rami, willian, falcao(hmm) n cuadrado(another hmm).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2015
bigkesh:

Mikel shinning his teeth the most,Like we are happy to see him in that pix

Lol, wicked!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2015
hensben:
I dey tell you we finnish them nor be small. They will be very afraid to say poo on this thread next time, Them even come dey beg me self to stop. As e pain them reach one even mention my name for his diary grin..

Do you mind mentioning the name of that United fan that 'begged' you to stop? And the person owns the diary and what he said about you in his diary?

I believe the United fan who you claimed 'begged' you to stop,was only begging you to stop displaying your errant stùpidity.undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2015
Chestar5:

Lol, wicked!

You beat me to that picture..
bigkesh:

Mikel shinning his teeth the most,Like we are happy to see him in that pix

No mind that wan , where him and his father dey go do their Otimapo for RA i wan know that place .. abi he wan retire for chelsea ? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2015
Champions touchdown in Canada
NEWS 7 HOURS

The Chelsea squad arrived in Montreal in the early evening local time on Wednesday to begin the pre-season preparations in earnest. Twenty-three players commence a week of training ahead of the first match since a record crowd watched the win over Sydney FC in Australia at the start of June.

The pre-season squad in Canada this week is as follows:

Thibaut Courtois, Asmir Begovic, Jamal Blackman, Cesar Azpilicueta, Branislav Ivanovic, Ola Aina, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Kurt Zouma, Jake Clarke-Salter, Nemanja Matic, John Mikel Obi, Nathaniel Chalobah, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Ramires, Cesc Fabregas, Oscar, Eden Hazard, Bertrand Traore, Victor Moses, Loic Remy, Diego Costa and Dominic Solanke.

Added to players who were part of the first-team squad that secured the league title last season are new-signing Begovic (pictured below) plus Moses, Chalobah and Traore who were on loan last campaign and from the Chelsea Academy, Aina, Clarke-Salter and Solanke.

begovic_canada_arrival_0783_a
Goalkeeper Asmir Begovic begins his first Chelsea pre-season

The internationals who competed in the Copa America this summer, Filipe Luis, Willian, Juan Cuadrado and new loan-signing Radamel Falcao, will join up with the squad midway through the visit.

Tomorrow morning (Thursday), Jose Mourinho and his staff will lead the first training session with a second one to follow later in the day. Montreal is the main training base throughout the fortnight in North America.

The countdown to our opening fixture in the International Champions Cup continues, with New York Red Bulls hosting the Blues in their stadium on Wednesday night local time, the early hours of next Thursday morning in the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
hensben:

I gbadun our thread,Always doing our thing on our own until any bagga trespass......
I remember when DAYO and A40 where doing their thing then,after they got destroyed here when Dortmund beat them,the following week was badt for there thread because of Boateng.....U go fear as guys rushed for the party

Just that some trolls are to useless to reply,Imagine trolling an Arsenal fan....When their existence alone is trolling itself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2015
dyabman:
Champions touchdown in Canada
NEWS 7 HOURS

The Chelsea squad arrived in Montreal in the early evening local time on Wednesday to begin the pre-season preparations in earnest. Twenty-three players commence a week of training ahead of the first match since a record crowd watched the win over Sydney FC in Australia at the start of June.

The pre-season squad in Canada this week is as follows:

Thibaut Courtois, Asmir Begovic, Jamal Blackman, Cesar Azpilicueta, Branislav Ivanovic, Ola Aina, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Kurt Zouma, Jake Clarke-Salter, Nemanja Matic, John Mikel Obi, Nathaniel Chalobah, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Ramires, Cesc Fabregas, Oscar, Eden Hazard, Bertrand Traore, Victor Moses, Loic Remy, Diego Costa and Dominic Solanke.

Added to players who were part of the first-team squad that secured the league title last season are new-signing Begovic (pictured below) plus Moses, Chalobah and Traore who were on loan last campaign and from the Chelsea Academy, Aina, Clarke-Salter and Solanke.

begovic_canada_arrival_0783_a
Goalkeeper Asmir Begovic begins his first Chelsea pre-season

The internationals who competed in the Copa America this summer, Filipe Luis, Willian, Juan Cuadrado and new loan-signing Radamel Falcao, will join up with the squad midway through the visit.

Tomorrow morning (Thursday), Jose Mourinho and his staff will lead the first training session with a second one to follow later in the day. Montreal is the main training base throughout the fortnight in North America.

The countdown to our opening fixture in the International Champions Cup continues, with New York Red Bulls hosting the Blues in their stadium on Wednesday night local time, the early hours of next Thursday morning in the UK.

I would have loved to see Charlie Colkett in pre-season with the team. He was there last season, I thought this year would be a step up for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2015
bigkesh:
I gbadun our thread,Always doing our thing on our own until any bagga trespass......
I remember when DAYO and A40 where doing their thing then,after they got destroyed here when Dortmund beat them,the following week was badt for there thread because of Boateng.....U go fear as guys rushed for the party

Just that some trolls are to useless to reply,Imagine trolling an Arsenal fan....When their existence alone is trolling itself
Destroyed who? My friend its too early in the day to be drunk

Who has argued with me and not gotten a verbal UFC beatdown even worse than the one Werdum put on Velasquez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Has anyone seen Ivanovic's beard? It is befitting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Danhumprey:
Do you mind mentioning the name of that United fan that 'begged' you to stop? And the person owns the diary and what he said about you in his diary?

I believe the United fan who you claimed 'begged' you to stop,was only begging you to stop displaying your errant stùpidity.undecided
you never hear say na community with rabid dog dey pay advance for injections? nobody wan hear say dog bite am but vaccines scarce...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Ivanovic's new look

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
A40:

Destroyed who? My friend its too early in the day to be drunk

Who has argued with me and not gotten a verbal UFC beatdown even worse than the one Werdum put on Velasquez
Did u even understand what I wrote m sure u didn't ,read again.....'when Dortmund beat them'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
SailorXY:

you never hear say na community with rabid dog dey pay advance for injections? nobody wan hear say dog bite am but vaccines scarce...
gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
haterz kip hating Eden hazard kips going higher
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
amodu:
Ivanovic's new look
He looks lyk benzema
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice Jerseys we got for this coming season..
This is the home kit.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chestar5:

He looks lyk benzema
Lol, me don't think so perhaps another person should judge
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
parrotibaba:
wetin dey make you laugh? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Cant wait to adorn myself in thischeesy #be the difference #KTBFFHwink

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Very ugly, looks like what people who finishes 5th and 6th wear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chestar5:

He looks lyk benzema
This girl get crush for Benz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
nateevs:

I would have loved to see Charlie Colkett in pre-season with the team. He was there last season, I thought this year would be a step up for him.

And who's that ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
This thing is funny grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
No pun intended, but this Chelshit jersey looks soooooo fugly. undecided

That Yakoyama label reminds me of a local buka on the streets of Lagos that I visited in 2013 - Yakoyo. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pataki:
No pun intended, but this Chelshit jersey looks soooooo fugly. undecided

That Yakoyama label reminds me of a local buka on the streets of Lagos that I visited in 2013 - Yakoyo. cheesy

Everything about them is ugly, ugly stadium, ugly players, ugly fans, ugly jersey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tval:
This thing is funny grin
let's hope the bus can @ least roll around a little.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
dopeJemi:

Everything about them is ugly, ugly stadium, ugly players, ugly fans, ugly jersey

Ugly racist club with a gutter mouth coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pataki:

Ugly racist club with a gutter mouth coach.
And your gay coach does not come near when it comes to success.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Juvechelsea96, EmmanuelScott1(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.