Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10655179 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

Best player in France should be from PSG,.I'm not sure, yet they defeated Chelsea, how come the ninja didn't take Hazard's place?
Can u see best players are not rated by goals and assists ONLY, being able to stay fit all season with a consistent performance is very very vital....this is part of why Hazard made the list, Messi and Ronaldo are fit players, they are the two world best players, this enviable attribute of Hazard is one similarity he shares with these two guys, best players in the world are fit players with consistent performance, not players who get injured every now and then, it helped him win the PFA ahead of Sanchez, it probably would boost his chances in the Ballon D'or nomination, thank God u now know that....it isn't about goals and assists like you always preach.
Thank God you are learning.
he can't make UCL best player na, since his team crashed out at an early stage, buh making the top 10 best in Europe shiits on CL best 11....
This is best in Europe, the apex is World's best, Ballon D'or.
I remembered my top 5 then was.
1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Neymar
4. Hazard or Suarez
5. Suarez or Hazard.
Let's wait till then and see if I'll be close or not.

So you now agree that Neymar is ahead of Hazard? So why did you spend a lot of time arguin

French league is not regarded as a top league in UEFA ranking its probably like 5th. While fitness and durability are a very important part of the players rating, Its still falls below productivity(goals and assists)

Ivanovic made the UCL best and he was in the same team with Hazard or no be second round him sef fall out?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Don't be so dumb, what point are you trying to make with the emboldened? You've always been of the opinion that Hazard is a local champion who dribbles with no good end result, now we have UEFA mentioning him amongst the elites and you're still yarning opata.

The over flogged debate here about Hazard has been about his talent being questioned. I wasn't comparing anything with 40 when he asserted these:

So mate, this is a case of your opinion and that of your crew about Hazard being duly noted and flung into the trash can.
www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2255077.html

Why do you vagrants always feel the need to drag A-40 into your megedefegede

Anybody with two functioning braincells would know that Hazard being the EPL player of the season would automatically boost his chances of making this list.

Its an opinion poll. And the link I posted above Hazard did not make the list. That should tell you you will always get varying responses depending on who is asked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
pamcode:
you senior me die, still an undergrad, there was still old buka during ur time wao has the new 1000 lecture theatre been completed during ur time.
lol....dt one beside archi studio (my dept) dem never start d foundation sef wen I enter OAU.
wat r u studying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

So you now agree that Neymar is ahead of Hazard? So why did you spend a lot of time arguin

French league is not regarded as a top league in UEFA ranking its probably like 5th. While fitness and durability are a very important part of the players rating, Its still falls below productivity(goals and assists)

Ivanovic made the UCL best and he was in the same team with Hazard or no be second round him sef fall out?
I agreed on d BaRca thread dt Neymar is slightly ahead just because of the goals, nothing more.....in the creative nd playmaking aspect, Hazard is way better considering the fact that he's plying his trade in a better team with better players than Chelsea.

Ivanovic had no competitors in his position like Hazard who has Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo, Griezmann to contend with besides u can't compare team of the year where u av only 11 players vying for it with a 10-man shortlist....there's a difference sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

lol....dt one beside archi studio (my dept) dem never start d foundation sef wen I enter OAU.
wat r u studying?
Yes it completed, but if you enter it you would almost cry, the seat collapse like they are made of plastic, even the roof caved in last semester tho it has been repaired sha
Am studying Animal sciences
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
pamcode:
Yes it completed, but if you enter it you would almost cry, the seat collapse like they are made of plastic, even the roof caved in last semester tho it has been repaired sha
Yea, it's been completed even before I graduated, I've been there one night when they organised a kind of cinema show, we never used the hall for lectures though....I remember my archi colleagues always had nothing good to say about the structure....it's just there but it's serving its purpose anyways, especially since you people stopped using Ajose for all doz una science courses in part 1, u shud know Ajose na., na dere I dey always drive my babe go for night go enjoy ourself nd use Agric or DSA WLAN smileycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

The other day, either you or A40 was like Hazard winning the EPL best player has nothing to do with Europe, the person even went on to claim that, each league, Serie A, Laliga, Holland league, Bundesliga, Scottish league, French league all have best players nd the league winner, how come UEFA deemed Hazard fit to make top 10 in UEFA elite competition best player nominees and not the best player in other leagues?
No player in the Bundesliga, No player in France o, no player in Holland league, Infact, ONLY Ronaldo represented Madrid, the others who dominated the list are Barca and Juventus players, how come the best player in other leagues didn't make it, na only the local champion, from the overhyped EPL kon make am...Has Quaresma, Denilson, Ahmed Musa and ikedia ever crashed out of UCL at d round of 16 nd still got nominated for UCL BEST? shey na useless players dem dey nominate for this kind award?? ..UEFA has rubbished all of you.
I no wan dey use derogatory words on u again cos u be my Oga.....buh pls sir, stop calling Hazard useless, if best players are being rated by just goals and assists alone, Hazard shouldn't be on this list....can you now see what we have been telling you people all along??
When people diss Boa-TANK do you see Bayern fans crying? His titles have done the talking for him so when folks compare him to Shawcross, Distin and other mediocre players from the British Isles the titles tell us different

Opinion is always subjective. Arturo Vidal made the top 10 list as well but if you ask me he has no business there

Juve produced 5 players! Even more than Barcelona! Can you explain that?

jimmy4x:

For whatever reasons, we have been justified, A40 and Raumdeuter have been shamed , Eden Ikedia Useless Hazard made top 10, where Muller and Gotze who got to the. UCLsemis missed out....what a way to vindicate the hardworking lad.
Justified? You no like Justin Timberlake

Mueller and Goetze have accomplishments Hazard would never reach let him cradle his top 10 nomination while Goetze and Mueller hold their WC and UCL medals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
A40:

When people diss Boa-TANK do you see Bayern fans crying? His titles have done the talking for him so when folks compare him to Shawcross, Distin and other mediocre players from the British Isles the titles tell us different

Opinion is always subjective. Arturo Vidal made the top 10 list as well but if you ask me he has no business there

Juve produced 5 players! Even more than Barcelona! Can you explain that?

Justified? You no like Justin Timberlake

Mueller and Goetze have accomplishments Hazard would never reach let him cradle his top 10 nomination while Goetze and Mueller hold their WC and UCL medals
lmao....that still doesn't make them better than him, like Hensben will always tell u, soccer nd winning trophies is a collective and a team effort, if not, Messi could av been a WC winner and also win the last Copa America.
Even Andre Schurrle, wey be small boy to Hazard, wey no even near am at all, is a WORLD CUP winner as a Chelsea player.....find better thing talk my broda.
Let Muller and Gotze come to the EPL, at least, dere senior bros don dey Man u now.let's see how many UCL nd league Title they will lift in a team like Arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

lmao....that still doesn't make them better than him, like Hensben will always tell u, soccer nd winning trophies is a collective and a team effort, if not, Messi could av been a WC winner and also win the last Copa America.
Even Andre Schurrle, wey be small boy to Hazard, wey no even near am at all, is a WORLD CUP winner as a Chelsea player.....find better thing talk my broda.
Let Muller and Gotze come to the EPL, at least, dere senior bros don dey Man u now.let's see how many UCL nd league Title they will lift in a team like Arsenal.
That is also why team always takes precedence over individual, you cannot rubbish the accomplishment of a team just because you are a fanboy of a certain player.

If Hakeem Olajuwon ended up in Dodan Warriors playing for D'Tigers I doubt he would have gone down as one of the greatest basketballers of all-time so you don't have a point. Schuerrle has only failed to live up to his potential I don't see why you should bring that up as an excuse to exonerate Ikedia who only has two goals from open play in the last three years of Europe's biggest competition

Schweini only came to the EPL to collect his retirement check. Everyone knows your league is full of generous magas and is the easiest place to come and collect free money.

Why not tell Ikedia to join Southampton and lift them to a league title. Do you people think at all?

jimmy4x:

Lmao....now the tune has changed, didn't yall opine he was a loyal champion, now he's proved yall wrong....made top 10 among elites....Messi, Ronaldo.....where's Muller, where's Gotze..? hahahahaha
Vidal and Pogba made the list they must be better than Fabregas.

Ikedia will kill everyone in Belgium for this feat

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
A40:

www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2255077.html

Why do you vagrants always feel the need to drag A-40 into your megedefegede

Anybody with two functioning braincells would know that Hazard being the EPL player of the season would automatically boost his chances of making this list.

Its an opinion poll. And the link I posted above Hazard did not make the list. That should tell you you will always get varying responses depending on who is asked.

Buddy no one dragged you into anything, I only quoted your opinion which has been rendered irrelevant by Europe's renowned journalists.

The link you provided is the UEFA team of the year, which is selected by UEFA.com users. What that means is that, even the agbero who reads Complete Sports every morning in orile junction has the right to decide who makes the list and who doesn't, given he's a registered user of UEFA.com. Little wonder Tevez also failed to make the team.

That is in stark contrast to the UEFA best player of the year award, where 54 renowned sports journalists representing each of the UEFA national associations provide a list of their best-ranked players.

Mate there's a gulf difference in both calls.

When Hazard won the PFA award, most of you tagged it a ''Local Award'' that counts for nothing.

Funny how this ''local award'' have seen the lad join Europe's elites.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Airbornelacer, I just downloaded our last season goals with tubemaTe on my phone, Infact, I'm really excited to watch it....make I lay my bed enjoy my life before I sleep.
God bless u once more for posting that link .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Buddy no one dragged you into anything, I only quoted your opinion which has been rendered irrelevant by Europe's renowned journalists.

The link you provided is the UEFA team of the year, which is selected by UEFA.com users. What that means is that, even the agbero who reads Complete Sports every morning in orile junction has the right to decide who makes the list and who doesn't, given he's a registered user of UEFA.com. Little wonder Tevez also failed to make the team.

That is in stark contrast to the UEFA best player of the year award, where 54 renowned sports journalists representing each of the UEFA national associations provide a list of their best-ranked players.

When Hazard won the PFA award, most of you tagged it a ''Local Award'' that counts for nothing.

Finish and destroy them for me abeg, ur mama must surely eat the fruit of her labour on u....funny ow the l'ocal award' won him a place among the European elites like Messi and Ronaldo.....Hazard is going places, haters are crying secretly.
Na so 2 fooolish Barca fans dey quote me make I come tell dem weda Hazard deserve to make the list or not.....yeye animals .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:
Airbornelacer, I just downloaded our last season goals with tubemaTe on my phone, Infact, I'm really excited to watch it....make I lay my bed enjoy my life before I sleep.
God bless u once more for positing that link .

You're welcome bruh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nihilist:
cheesy cheesy

More like comparatives and superlatives cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:05am On Jul 16, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Journalists? Since when did journalists become the universally acknowledged talent evaluators?

So if I work a different profession but watch the game as much as most journalists it means their opinion holds more relevance than mine.

I need a journalist to tell me that Arjen Robben and Thomas Mueller had a better season than Arturo Vidal?

You better read that link well. The people who selected the players are listed above and below. Users can vote who they please but it has no bearing on the final list

I don't know why una go get eyes but opt not to use it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by puzzle2015: 1:07am On Jul 16, 2015
Does any body know what University of Ibadan do with the aspirants post-utme score. Do they use it to calculate the final admission cut off mark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2015
puzzle2015:
Does any body know what University of Ibadan do with the aspirants post-utme score. Do they use it to calculate the final admission cut off mark
As long as you sit for the p-utme, your jamb score is irrelevant...
What determines your Department is the post utme....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2015
puzzle2015:

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2015
Witsel again in the news , chelsea closing in on pedro since on monday we just dey close lol , na so pedro far reach grin.. Make chelsea wrap this deals up and focus on the pre-season games quickly jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2015
dyabman:
Witsel again in the news , chelsea closing in on pedro since on monday we just dey close lol , na so pedro far reach grin.. Make chelsea wrap this deals up and focus on the pre-season games quickly jare
shey we no sign Griezmann again ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2015
jimmy4x:

shey we no sign Griezmann again ni

i just tire o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2015
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2015
I thought Victor moses was with the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2015
dyabman:
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2015
Big manism dy Matic for body grin grin see as he balance for front seat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2015
lalaboi:
I thought Victor moses was with the team.

He is with them, he was probably the one who took d picture....or mayb he went to the loocheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2015
pamcode:

And people wonder why the Nigerian System keeps on churning out half baked graduates
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2015
My mighty blues are out again. #DemolitionModeActivated. grin

Haters Be very afraid.!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2015
hensben:
My mighty blues are out again. #DemolitionModeActivated. grin

Haters Be very afraid.!!!
Since we destroyed their thread, those mgbeke for United no type rubbish here again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Chestar5:
wink
Mikel shinning his teeth the most,Like we are happy to see him in that pix
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
Ramires and Willian no dey the picture. Are they still on holiday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.