Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10585390 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
del bosque
pep guardiola
miguel munoz
rafa benitez
juande ramos
javier clemente
luis aragones
jose camacho!

hell, nigeria have produced more managers than italy! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
Arrigo Sacchi
Giovanni Trapatonni
Fabio Capello
Carlo Ancelotti
Marcelo Lippi
Vittorio Pozzo
Enzo Bearzot

Jose Camacho and Juande Ramos? Why not Cougar and Baba Suwe eh?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
chic2pimp: Arrigo Sacchi
Giovanni Trapatonni
Fabio Capello
Carlo Ancelotti
Marcelo Lippi
Vittorio Pozzo
Enzo Bearzot

Jose Camacho and Juande Ramos? Why not Cougar and Baba Suwe eh?

see this spaghetti-loving tool!

camacho - 64% win percentage for spain.
ramos - uefa cup winner twice(back to back) - we know how difficult it is to win back to back titles in europe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
coogar:

see this spaghetti-loving tool!

camacho - 64% win percentage for spain.
ramos - uefa cup winner twice(back to back) - we know how difficult it is to win back to back titles in europe.
Look at this oaf

What has 64% win percentage got to do with the price of fish in the market? Abegi let him go and win some trophies jare.

Oh yh it's a major achievement winning a very much devalued competiton back to back. Like anyone takes the Uefa Cup seriously with teams fielding their Reserve and B teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2012
chic2pimp:
Look at this oaf

see this obdurate w@nker - do you think with the soles of your feet.

What has 64% win percentage got to do with the price of fish in the market? Abegi let him go and win some trophies jare.

Oh yh it's a major achievement winning a very much devalued competiton back to back. Like anyone takes the Uefa Cup seriously with teams fielding their Reserve and B teams.

the only thing devalued here is your intelligence quotient!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2012
Ibime and hoilet, he wil just be another kalou if he plays for chelsea..
yes u said ramirez wil be better off at the flank nice observation but that had not made you RDM! becos he is the messiah..
i hate when coaches get relieved of their job , it hurts really, i almost cried for AVB such a young and talented man maybe hes destined to fail outside portugal lol..
RDM again where will he go? they should give him a year more!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:06am On Apr 30, 2012
dyabman: Ibime and hoilet, he wil just be another kalou if he plays for chelsea..
yes u said ramirez wil be better off at the flank nice observation but that had not made you RDM! becos he is the messiah..
i hate when coaches get relieved of their job , it hurts really, i almost cried for AVB such a young and talented man maybe hes destined to fail outside portugal lol..
RDM again where will he go? they should give him a year more!!

he's the best young player in the league. it's a shame he plays for a shitty team
where his performances have been conveniently ignored.

victor moses is another star. i hope that troglodyte called keshi is
keeping an eye on moses. if we don't win the nations cup next year i would
personally hunt keshi down with my .50 rifle!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2012
coogar:

see this obdurate w@nker - do you think with the soles of your feet.

the only thing devalued here is your intelligence quotient!

See this siemen surpling donkey

If you actually reasoned properly you would know a Manager whose best achievement is having a 64% win record should not be any "Very Good Managers" discussions let alone great ones.

Ramos you could say is in the very good category but great hell no
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:27am On Apr 30, 2012
chic2pimp:

See this siemen surpling donkey

If you actually reasoned properly you would know a Manager whose best achievement is having a 64% win record should not be any "Very Good Managers" discussions let alone great ones.

Ramos you could say is in the very good category but great hell no

you are a cockstain!
let's add up the big prizes the spanish managers have won and compare with italian managers.
big prizes = champions league + world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:46am On Apr 30, 2012
Only one country can produce a coach to win the Euro cup with fuuucking Greece

Only one country can produce a man who won the world cup as Captain and as coach

The same country that produced the first coach to win the CL in 2 different clubs in 1997 and 2001
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by azpekuliar: 6:49am On Apr 30, 2012
nateevs: ..

So another community buy...

Had me reeling with laughter, with that one. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by medjai(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2012
coogar:

he's the best young player in the league. it's a shame he plays for a shitty team

Moses has debuted for Nigeria already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2012
coogar:

Victor Moses that cant lift his head when running with the ball?

Victor Moses upturn in form has been precipitated by his deployment in a central attacking position cos that dude is hopeless at finding team-mates from the wing.

At the moment, due to sheer physicality and dribbling skills, I would rate Moses as upcoming. . . but very far from the finished article.

The most composed young winger in English football today is Nathan Redmond of Birmingham. That dude has all the skills and pace required, but most importantly, he is deadly efficient at lifting his head and playing the right pass or cross to his team-mates. He reminds me of Ashley Young in his Watford days in terms of his final ball, but he has more skill than Ashley.

Hoilett is brilliant, but something is lacking in his game ie finishing and crossing. He is good at passing though, but he slows down, cuts inside and finishes off his dribbles with a simple five-yard square ball which defeats the object of his dribbling. He needs to work more on his penetration rather than playing square passes after cutting inside. He looks more like an inefficient playmaker than a winger when he cuts inside, although I give him kudos for not finishing off his move with wild shots and crosses like Victor Moses.

Along with Ola John of FC Twente, I would place Nathan Redmond amongst the best sub-£12m young wingers in Europe. Hoilett can get to the very top as well as long as he works on his crossing and finishing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ibime:
Victor Moses that cant lift his head when running with the ball?
Victor Moses upturn in form has been precipitated by his deployment in a central attacking position cos that dude is hopeless at finding team-mates from the wing.
At the moment, due to sheer physicality and dribbling skills, I would rate Moses as upcoming. . . but very far from the finished article.

that would be coached out of him. cristiano ronaldo was worse in his early football career in england.
moses is a monster. i have never seen any winger destroy bacary sagna the way victor moses did at the
emirates. there's room for improvement. plenty of room sef. i expect a big club to sign him up this summer.

The most composed young winger in English football today is Nathan Redmond of Birmingham. That dude has all the skills and pace required, but most importantly, he is deadly efficient at lifting his head and playing the right pass or cross to his team-mates. He reminds me of Ashley Young in his Watford days in terms of his final ball, but he has more skill than Ashley.

never seen this dude play.

Hoilett is brilliant, but something is lacking in his game ie finishing and crossing. He is good at passing though, but he slows down, cuts inside and finishes off his dribbles with a simple five-yard square ball which defeats the object of his dribbling. He needs to work more on his penetration rather than playing square passes after cutting inside. He looks more like an inefficient playmaker than a winger when he cuts inside, although I give him kudos for not finishing off his move with wild shots and crosses like Victor Moses.

finishing? hoilett has pinged some belters this season.
i don't really think he lacks finishing. he's got all the raw talents required from a forward.
pace, dribbling skills, agility and long-range shots. under a good manager, hoilett is bound
to be a star.

Along with Ola John of FC Twente, I would place Nathan Redmond amongst the best sub-£12m young wingers in Europe. Hoilett can get to the very top as well as long as he works on his crossing and finishing.

i'd rather have hoilett. tested and trusted. he would be a monster with better players around him.
he's definitely better than charles nzogbia and i wanted nzogbia to join united last summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
coogar:

never seen this dude play.

You need to see him play. The boy at 18 has ridiculous composure on the ball.
I watched a number of their Europa League games and the boy is top draw.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2012
The English media that has tagged Marko Marin the German Messi would be shocked to see they got the German Pius Ikedia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52am On May 01, 2012
^^ Lol -- U can say that Again! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2012
Don't see a reason why we should be worried about Marin. . For 7milla, if he does well for the price, good. If he doesn't, he cant be labelled a big flop like our 24, 50million signings. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 2:31pm On May 01, 2012
With players like Piazon, Chilobar, Feiruz etc smashing Blackburn Rovers youth team the first leg cup final, highlights that we do not need to buy more players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2012
^^ remember who they played?? "Blackburn YOUTH team". Its a big step up when it comes to first team and most of this kids get blown away by the new experience. The annoying thing is we don't have a stable manager which means the new guy cant have faith in kids he hasn't even watched play before. So they need to impress the new guy over and over again. plus we rarely give debuts to these youngsters which is sad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53am On May 02, 2012
Today's game is the one to decide our season.
Go blues!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2012
Nice to welcome Ivanovic back after suspenction. I think this chap has been our second best player this season.
Chelsea's best players this season
Mata
Ivanovic
Ramires.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 10:35am On May 02, 2012
A must win game tonight.

I hope the momentum carries us through. Drogba and Ivanovic a massive boost but I only worry about that Cisse dude, that guy can be dead efficient.

Hopefully the defenders will be up to the task.

Torres to carry on scoring??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mbulela: 11:54am On May 02, 2012
nateevs:

It's almost certain now that RDM will not get the job even if he wins the CL. Reports flying around suggest that Roman and the men is suit are all not happy about the manner in which Chelsea qualified for the final.
if such reports are true,then i need to have some of the strong thing Roman and his crew smoke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2012
Andre Uweh: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-have-been-linked-with-a-22m-move-813646
Chelsea going for Fellaini, The blues, what do you think?.

Nice move, if true. I like this guy. So combative in midfield...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2012
Fellaini is a Europa league midfielder, not a top-class material.

Even for Belgium, Axel Witsel and Steven Defour are better.

He's too tall to react quickly to balls on the ground. His feet dont move quick enough in tight areas.

Some boys just dey trip because he did Zidane pirouettes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2012
22 mill
never ceases to amaze me when i hear chelsea and mancity level prices. goodluck with that one o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 02, 2012
Strong and aggressive, not worth more than 7m as far as i'm concerned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2012
Pappis Demba Cisse.

12 goals in 12 games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:36pm On May 02, 2012
cisse is madddddddddddddddddddddd

signing of the decade this lad. everything he touches is gold!

di matteo destroyed!
bluediva would tell us he's w@nk now and chelsea
should sign pardew!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2012
Not good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m), sunnychibs(m), Lana1(m), Ibeme, chelseabmw(m), Ibunkun1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.