Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10692728 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2012
Cisse 2 - 0 Chelsea . . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2012
coogar: cisse is madddddddddddddddddddddd

signing of the decade this lad. everything he touches is gold!

di matteo destroyed!
bluediva would tell us he's w@nk now and chelsea
should sign pardew!

Papiss Demba Cisse is the way, the truth and the life

Definite goal of the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2012
Cisse is the truth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2012
Another Bundesliga striker shyting on the EPL

Took over from where Demba Ba stopped
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:46pm On May 02, 2012
dayokanu: Another Bundesliga striker shyting on the EPL

Took over from where Demba Ba stopped

why didn't ballack and metersacker shyte on the epl? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2012
Top four finish finally over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2012
coogar:

Add Claudio Pizzarro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2012
coogar:

A shitty Mertersacker shored up Arsenal defence and stopped them from hemmorraging goals like they were doing early season

Ballack came to collect pension from EPL, Ballack played his productive years outside. Its like asking why Fernando Hierro or Laurent Blanc didnt paint EPL red
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2012
nateevs:

Add Claudio Pizzarro.

By the time I add Demba Ba, Cisse, Santa Cruz, Pogrebnak, Hleb etc I wonder what would be left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2012
nateevs: Top four finish finally over.

Yes o.

I wonder who is in charge of Newcastle's scouting network.

Carroll, Ba, Cisse...

2mushhhh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:53pm On May 02, 2012
dayokanu:

By the time I add Demba Ba, Cisse, Santa Cruz, Pogrebnak, Hleb etc I wonder what would be left

you have already added cisse n demba ba so no need to blow your horns.

players from la liga, eredivisie, french ligue and even the portugese league have
done far better in england than players from bundesliga so tape it shut!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2012
Who says Ballack didnt do well in EPL? Slap that guy!

@ All,

No shaking. I never expected Spurs to drop points anyway so I always put my faith in winning the UCL.

That boy Ramires is only good for games where we have to defend, not games like this where we control the possession and the opposition sit deep with no chance to counterattack them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2012
frankly speakin chelsea fans world over have no class. why would half the stadium walk out on the team? ingrates much!!?, yer murrafuckers r in the CL final! have anor cup tie on saturday!! and this is practically ur worst season in like years!!!!!

anyways typical sha. obdurate wankers

AND THAT GOAL WAS A BEAUT, THE LOOK ON CECH'S FACE WAS PRICELESS!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:01pm On May 02, 2012
Ibime: Who says Ballack didnt do well in EPL? Slap that guy!

he was the player of the season in all the seasons he spent in the premier league, wasn't he?
the same ballack that carrick destroyed over n over again. ballack ko, ballad ni!
only in chelsea would such a mediocre player get a starting berth!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 02, 2012
Cisse is a monster!
I understand our situation, difficult to field our best squad with all these fixtures.

Winning the CL is now a do or die.
We better win the FA cup and CL or else the season will be a massive failure.

What can i say? The simpleton AVB put us in this sh[i]i[/i]t in the first place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2012
4llerbuntu: frankly speakin chelsea fans world over have no class. why would half the stadium walk out on the team? ingrates much!!?, yer murrafuckers r in the CL final! have anor cup tie on saturday!! and this is practically ur worst season in like years!!!!!

anyways typical sha. obdurate wankers

Seriously, Na by force to post? Your fans deserted your stadium half way through the season and you come her posting this trash? Ori e o tie fe ma pe mo. damn!. . grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:06pm On May 02, 2012
BlueDiva: Cisse is a monster!
I understand our situation, difficult to field our best squad with all these fixtures.

Winning the CL is now a do or die.
We better win the FA cup and CL or else the season will be a massive failure.

What can i say? The simpleton AVB put us in this sh[i]i[/i]t in the first place.

yes - avb was the reason y'all lost to newcastle and man city!
if you'd copped 6 points from those 2 games, y'all would be on 67 points.
a point ahead of arsenal in the 3rd position.

avb is the leader of boko haram too!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2012
coogar:

he was the player of the season in all the seasons he spent in the premier league, wasn't he?
the same ballack that carrick destroyed over n over again. ballack ko, ballad ni!
only in chelsea would such a mediocre player get a starting berth!

You are an obdurate fool if you cant recognise great midfield play.

Ask Chelseans, even when Chelsea went to Bayer Arena in Champions league this season, 36 year old Ballack still ran midfield.

Carrick ko, Carrick ni! Please dont mention lucky players here. Carrick can only show medals that the likes of Ronaldo, Nani, Vidic and Rooney won for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2012
mufasa:

Yes o.

I wonder who is in charge of Newcastle's scouting network.

Carroll, Ba, Cisse...

2mushhhh

I told a friend this weekend that Newcastle should sell one of Cisse or Ba for Another 30-40m and go for another cheap buy in the Bundesliga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 02, 2012
coogar:

yes - avb was the reason y'all lost to newcastle and man city!
if you'd copped 6 points from those 2 games, y'all would be on 67 points.
a point ahead of arsenal in the 3rd position.

avb is the leader of boko haram too!

Tape it shut.

We were under massive pressure when RDM took over.
You don't expect us to win all games played under RDM.

If the rookie had won matches against the smaller teams, we could afford the luxury of losing to top teams.
The dunce had to lose to lot's of the small teams we played against.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:15pm On May 02, 2012
Ibime:

You are an obdurate fool if you cant recognise great midfield play.

Ask Chelseans, even when Chelsea went to Bayer Arena in Champions league this season, 36 year old Ballack still ran midfield.

Carrick ko, Carrick ni! Please dont mention lucky players here. Carrick can only show medals that the likes of Ronaldo, Nani, Vidic and Rooney won for him.

but it was carrick pissing on ballack in rome - champions league final.
dictating the play, creating chances. had tevez been brilliant, united
should have wrapped up 3 good goals before lampard got a flukey goal that
got chelsea back in the fight.

what about the other league games both have had to face each other.
it was carrick shitting on ballack over n over again with chelsea
always needing the help of a referee to engineer a penalty or a phantom freekick to cop draws/victories.

ballack was the bomb in germany, by the time he got to the premier league, he was rubbish.
lampard, scholes, fabregas, carrick, gerrard, alonso all shat on him.
he was so useless, mourinho denied his acquisition and branded him class c eggs. grin cheesy

BlueDiva:
Tape it shut.

We were under massive pressure when RDM took over.
You don't expect us to win all games played under RDM.

If the rookie had won matches against the smaller teams, we could afford the luxury of losing to top teams.
The dunce had to lose to lot's of the small teams we played against.

oh please.
one would expect a manager that outwitted barcelona to walk over man city and newcastle.
for feck's sake - alan pardew mauled di matteo at stamford bridge and you are blaming villas-boas.
how pathetic can your excuse be?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2012
dayokanu:

I told a friend this weekend that Newcastle should sell one of Cisse or Ba for Another 30-40m and go for another cheap buy in the Bundesliga

Please dont let us throw vitriol on you this evening. Are Cisse and Ba from Germany ? Cant they go and scout for them from Africa ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2012
edoyad:

Please dont let us throw vitriol on you this evening. Are Cisse and Ba from Germany ? Cant they go and scout for them from Africa ?

Are you this daft? If you cant read and understand, hire someone to do it for you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 02, 2012
coogar:
oh please.
one would expect a manager that outwitted barcelona to walk over man city and newcastle.
for feck's sake - alan pardew mauled di matteo at stamford bridge and you are blaming villas-boas.
how pathetic can your excuse be?

Mauled how?
Newcastle didn't play shit.

It was Cisse vs Chelsea and 2 fantastic strikes made the difference.
I'm not ashamed we lost and i know RDM is under massive pressure to clean up the rookies mess.

The FA cup and the CL awaits, it's tough not to gamble with your squad.
If we had started with the regulars it would have been a different ball game.

It's now a do or die to win the CL.
The shame of playing in the Europa should be enough to motivate the players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlabaSlim: 10:28pm On May 02, 2012
my area dey soooooooooooo PEACEFUL & QUIET
tank GOD chelshit LO§T
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2012
coogar:

but it was carrick pissing on ballack in rome - champions league final.
dictating the play, creating chances. had tevez been brilliant, united
should have wrapped up 3 good goals before lampard got a flukey goal that
got chelsea back in the fight.

what about the other league games both have had to face each other.
it was carrick shitting on ballack over n over again with chelsea
always needing the help of a referee to engineer a penalty or a phantom freekick to cop draws/victories.

ballack was the bomb in germany, by the time he got to the premier league, he was rubbish.
lampard, scholes, fabregas, carrick, gerrard, alonso all shat on him.
he was so useless, mourinho denied his acquisition and branded him class c eggs. grin cheesy

Stop chatting nonsense. . . .Mourinho never branded Ballack Class c eggs. Mourinho was talking about Boulahrouz and Sheva.

Didnt you (Sauron) claim you went to Champions League final in Moscow? Which one you dey talk say na Rome?

First half of the final in Rome, Scholes (not Carrick) dominated midfield. . . but only cos the midfield was pushed back by Ronaldo whom Joe Cole dropped back to virtually right-back to double up with Essien on Ronaldo. Manures width created space for Scholes to pick passes.

Second half and extra time, Ballack, Lampard and Makelele absolutely shitted on Carrick and Scholes despite still having Joe Cole playing virtually right-back.

Omo, no yarn nonsense here. Ballack was absolute quality in his time at Chelsea. As soon as he left, guys were wondering how Chelsea went from title contenders every season to struggling with the likes of Ramires.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Are you this daft? If you cant read and understand, hire someone to do it for you

OK you're hired, crack the code.

Alaba_Slim: my area dey soooooooooooo PEACEFUL & QUIET
tank GOD chelshit LO§T
Lol true talk grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:55pm On May 02, 2012
Ibime:
Stop chatting nonsense. . . .Mourinho never branded Ballack Class c eggs. Mourinho was talking about Boulahrouz and Sheva.
Didnt you (Sauron) claim you went to Champions League final in Moscow? Which one you dey talk say na Rome?

mourinho branded ballack and sheva as class c eggs.
it was ballack's acquisition that upset mourinho's title hunt. fergie beat him to it.

First half of the final in Rome, Scholes (not Carrick) dominated midfield. . . but only cos the midfield was pushed back by Ronaldo whom Joe Cole dropped back to virtually right-back to double up with Essien on Ronaldo. Manures width created space for Scholes to pick passes.

which scholes? it was carrick. scholes was a passenger apart from the 1-2 he did with wes brown
to produce a cross for ronaldo's header. after then, scholes went to sleep. it was carrick intercepting
and finding hargreaves and ronaldo with precision long balls. you ought to go n watch the game again.
your amnesia kicked in at the wrong time.

Second half and extra time, Ballack, Lampard and Makelele absolutely shitted on Carrick and Scholes despite still having Joe Cole playing virtually right-back.

that was after scholes got bruised and was substituted. it was carrick alone from then on as giggs was useless
in the centre of the pitch offering no defensive shield and lost the ball more than all the players on the pitch.

Omo, no yarn nonsense here. Ballack was absolute quality in his time at Chelsea. As soon as he left, guys were wondering how Chelsea went from title contenders every season to struggling with the likes of Ramires.

chelsea stopping winning the league when ballack arrived. until his arrival, jose had done back to back titles.
he was supposed to win the 3rd one and ballack scuppered his plans. united then won 3 titles back to back.
ballack had to wait for 3 seasons to win a league title and you're here yapping nonsense whereas carrick is the
only common factor in the united midfield from 2006/7 till date and he has won 4 league titles.

if cisse does what he did tonight against city, it would be carrick's 5th league title missing one
narrowly via drogba's offside goal at old trafford. it's no coincidence carrick is rated outside
the shores of england by players who appreciate brains over brawns.
ibime, little wonder many call you a fat leprechaun on these pages. you have a phallus in your brain cavity!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2012
edoyad:

OK you're hired, crack the code.

Hire someone with the same IQ, I dont speak Retardd.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2012
coogar:
chelsea stopping winning the league when ballack arrived. until his arrival, jose had done back to back titles.
he was supposed to win the 3rd one and ballack scuppered his plans. united then won 3 titles back to back.
ballack had to wait for 3 seasons to win a league title and you're here yapping nonsense whereas carrick is the
only common factor in the united midfield from 2006/7 till date and he has won 4 league titles.

Another unknowledgeable fool chatting nonsense.

Chelsea lost 2006/2007 for several reasons none of which has to do with Ballacks ability.

JM had to carry dud Sheva in his team for a whole season prompting Jose to change to a diamond formation and bench Robben and Duff.

Even still, Chelsea woulda won the league except for our defensive crisis in November/December/January when Cech got his head broken and was replaced by Hilario who proceeded to drop points with cheap mistakes.

At the same time, Chelsea had to play with Ferreira and Essien at centre-back during the whole of December when Carvalho and Terry got injured whilst Jose shunned Boulahrouz.

That period, we went from 5 points ahead of Utd to 8 points behind.

Absolutely nothing to do with Ballack.

That was when Jose asked for Micah Richards and David Silva to replace Boulahrouz and Sheva and when Chelsea told him to take Alex back from PSV instead, he made his statement about class C eggs.

You my friend know nothing about midfield play so stop chatting shite.

After that season, Chelsea was playing with duds Malouda and Joe Cole on the wing, and Ballack, Lampard and Essien were the ones who carried Chelsea to anything they managed to achieve even in the absence of good wingers.

I cant imagine Carrick carrying wingers like Malouda (whose form was absolutely terrible until 09/10) and Joe Cole.

He might get relegated like he did at West Ham after Lampard left him to carry Joe Cole and such by himself.
grin grin grin

Even Tom Huddlestone took Tottenham to Champions League and despite Huddlestones lack of movement performed at a level way higher than anything Carrick ever achieved.

Everyone knows Carrick is the perennial passenger in Utd side. Owen Hargreaves and Fletcher already sonned him within 2 seconds of coparing them in Utd midfield, and you can never compare them to Ballack in any analysis of European football history. If not for injuries to Fletcher, Hargreaves and Anderson over the last few years, Carrick would be playing for Sunderland now with his mates Wes Brown and John O'Shea.

Please dont compare relegation-CV nonentities like Carrick (22 England caps in 12 years) to European midfield heavyweights like Ballack who have carried lesser teams like Leverkusen of early 21st century to the absolute pinnacle of European football and carried Germany to World and European finals as their best player.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:23pm On May 02, 2012
Ibime:
Another unknowledgeable fool chatting nonsense.
Chelsea lost 2006/2007 for several reasons none of which has to do with Ballacks ability.
JM had to carry dud Sheva in his team for a whole season prompting Jose to change to a diamond formation and bench Robben and Duff.

you're an unrepentant charlatan with poop for brains. chelsea lost 2006/7 cos of ballack not sheva.
what has shevchenko got to do with it when drogba won the league's golden boot that season?
i have told you times without number. the fatty acids in your cranial cavity are eating out your braincells.

Even still, Chelsea woulda won the league except for our defensive crisis in November/December/January when Cech got his head broken and was replaced by Hilario who proceeded to drop points with cheap mistakes.

cry me a river -
which football club has not suffered one injury blow to another. it's a disgrace
that a chelsea team put together with £500m down the drain has no 2nd goalie. i would still
blame ballack for that mishap. the money spent on his wages coulda bought gianluca buffon in 06/07.

At the same time, Chelsea had to play with Ferreira and Essien at centre-back during the whole of December when Carvalho and Terry got injured whilst Jose shunned Boulahrouz. That period, we went from 5 points ahead of Utd to 8 points behind.
Absolutely nothing to do with Ballack.

goodness me!
these excuses are starting to make me puke.
when the whole team was back together prim n proper the following season(07/08), what
was ballack's contribution? grin

That was when Jose asked for Micah Richards and David Silva to replace Boulahrouz and Sheva and when Chelsea told him to take Alex back from PSV instead, he made his statement about class C eggs. You my friend know nothing about midfield play so stop chatting shite.

hehehe - he made a statement about class c eggs when ballack failed him. chelsea lot the edge
in the midfield, not the attack. drogba was the top shooter in 06/07. ballack had come to
upset the structure in the midfield that used to have makelele/lamapard/essien.

After that season, Chelsea was playing with duds Malouda and Joe Cole on the wing, and Ballack, Lampard and Essien were the ones who carried Chelsea to anything they managed to achieve even in the absence of good wingers.

remove ballack from that triumvirate. it was lampard + essien + makelele.
where would ballack rank in the chelsea midfield of 06/07?
is he better than any of lamps, essien or makelele? never!!!!

I cant imagine Carrick carrying wingers like Malouda (whose form was absolutely terrible until 09/10) and Joe Cole.
He might get relegated like he did at West Ham after Lampard left him to carry Joe Cole and such by himself.
grin grin grin

carrick is very intelligent. he would work with any winger at his disposal.
he made js park look world class in 08/09 for feck's sake with accurate passes.
if you need a durable, intelligent and smooth operator, carrick is the answer.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by switch47(m): 12:40am On May 03, 2012
nothing has changed chelsea remains a useless pretending. Yeye club

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, UncleHaba22, WhoDeyHause and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.