Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10696052 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:40am On May 03, 2012
This Papiss Cisse of a dude is really something spoecial.......Really puts the £50M spent on Torres into perspective.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:59am On May 03, 2012
chic2pimp: This Papiss Cisse of a dude is really something spoecial.......Really puts the £50M spent on Torres into perspective.

A Bundesliga striker screwing them in the EPl isnt something new
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:11am On May 03, 2012
[quote author=dayokanuA Bundesliga striker screwing them in the EPl isnt something new[/quote]

Don't know about screwing but they are definitely proving to be value for money.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 1:52am On May 03, 2012
Definitely screwing those incompetent EPL defenders aint something new
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:57am On May 03, 2012
dayokanu: Definitely screwing those incompetent EPL defenders aint something new
pathetic!
no fresh from bundesliga took it to van nistelrooy's level
henry?
ronaldo?
torres in his debut season

and dayo is creaming himself for santa cruz and papiss.
how many fresh from bundesliga players ever gotten to
the ballon d'or top 3 or fifa world player top 3 on the
back of his exploits in the premier league.

like i have said, ligue1, la liga, eredivisie and the portugese league have better exports
than the bundesliga. dayo, you need to lie down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:27am On May 03, 2012
dayokanu: Definitely screwing those incompetent EPL defenders aint something new

I won't call it screwing.
Cruz had one fantastic seasona and then faded into oblivion.
Cisse would have to wait til next season til the final judgement can be passed. Though I must say I don't see him going the way of Santa Cruz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2012

Screwing EPL defenders how? Come and give us the Stats of Bundesliga defenders against Cisse. A league where he so Screwed Clubs that he was throned most Productive Striker. Was Gomez not in the League then?
The guy has been good and it don't have sheit to do with Bunrubbishliga. Luca Toni Screwed Bundesliga Defenders in his First Season too as a thirty plus year old.
Don't come here and Trumpet Bundesliga, a place where retiring Strikers go to Chill like those middle Eastern Leagues or MLS

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:56am On May 03, 2012
Bosingwa, Malouda, Sturridge, Mereiless should be sent parking at the End of the season. This four players has cost us alot. Shekena
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:08am On May 03, 2012
Cisse's goal is something else. Goal of the season no doubt and boy, is he a good player!

Well, ain't no sweating this one. Roll on to Saturday abeg. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 9:50am On May 03, 2012
dare2think: A must win game tonight.

I hope the momentum carries us through. Drogba and Ivanovic a massive boost but I only worry about that Cisse dude, that guy can be dead efficient.

Hopefully the defenders will be up to the task.

Torres to carry on scoring??

I knew I had reasons to worry!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2012
I've always worried about DK's mental health, but this takes the cake.

What defender could've defended against Cisse's second goal? If you put 10 GKs and 20 defenders on the pitch that goal would still have gone in.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2012
I have to agree that the opening taunts and abuses on this forum is pure class.

Half the time I only tea the first line of the comments.

Cockstain, Obdurate W@nker , Tool, Etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2012
edoyad:

Screwing EPL defenders how? Come and give us the Stats of Bundesliga defenders against Cisse. A league where he so Screwed Clubs that he was throned most Productive Striker. Was Gomez not in the League then?
The guy has been good and it don't have sheit to do with Bunrubbishliga. Luca Toni Screwed Bundesliga Defenders in his First Season too as a thirty plus year old.
Don't come here and Trumpet Bundesliga, a place where retiring Strikers go to Chill like those middle Eastern Leagues or MLS

Go and google names like Klinsmann, Okocha, Ivan Campo, Borgetti, Laurent Blanc, Dessailly, Zola, Deschamps, Fernando Hierro, Attilio Lombardo, Ravanelli and the age they came to the EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:44am On May 04, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:12am On May 04, 2012
Why Do i keep Havin' this Feeling that Pep Would Morph a Version of AVB 2.0? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 10:10am On May 04, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2012
FOUR IMPORTANT MATCHES TO GO ... W D W W ..that is what we need!
@Nateevs
any transfer news , we need wingers ,and who is on the radar?
Marko seems very happy to sign for chelsea and i hope he improves in chelsea everyminute he plays..unlike some self-services (kalouda)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2012
dyabman: FOUR IMPORTANT MATCHES TO GO ... W D W W ..that is what we need!
@Nateevs
any transfer news , we need wingers ,and who is on the radar?
Marko seems very happy to sign for chelsea and i hope he improves in chelsea everyminute he plays..unlike some w@nks (kalouda)

AutoCorrected
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2012
Chelsea have submitted bid to buy Battersea Power station in order to build a 60,000 seater stadium on the site. . . looks like we're moviing into Millwall territory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2012
Yea just got that . . tell me about that area Ibime or nateevs..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2012
Well its Millwall territory. . . we're just basically crossing the River. . . literally one or two miles from Stamford Bridge. . . and probably the only place in South-West-Central London with such space for a footie stadium. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2012
Nice one. . . .make una free up Fulham road so I can move around in peace without being harassed by 'my blood is blue' twats. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2012
Ibime: Well its Millwall territory. . . we're just basically crossing the River. . . literally one or two miles from Stamford Bridge. . . and probably the only place in South-West-Central London with such space for a footie stadium. . .
Not really.
Milwall is on the other side of the Thames, Bermondsey and in S. East.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2012
There ain't no day I am driving past Chelsea Embankment in the direction of Earl's Court that I don't pause for a moment and believe that some day, Roman and the board will decide to use this place. It's the only place really that can fit a 60,000 seater without leaving the South West entirely. I believe it's a perfect place with many options for ingress and egress routes - most notably across the river. There's a ton of stations linking the place and two major roads - Battersea park Road and Grosvernor Road leading up to Chelsea Embankment on the other side of the river. They are literally parallel roads. I believe there will be links over the river that leads into and out of the station.

I once heard investors from the far east were buying the place to turn into a 21st century shopping and leisure centre. I even saw renders of the proposed centre. Apparently, that may no be going ahead.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2012
^^^
There are other bids for the site. Chelsea should hurry up. Chelsea should also look at Earls Court, though the site is smaller.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2012
I'm not sure any will sell Earls Court. That's said, no council will approve the site of a stadium on that small road.
Meanwhile it will be amazing to see the renders of the stadium as the building is a Grade II listed building. Nothing can be changed.
How nice to see a stadium with the towers!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2012
nateevs: I'm not sure any will sell Earls Court. That's said, no council will approve the site of a stadium on that small road.
Meanwhile it will be amazing to see the renders of the stadium as the building is a Grade II listed building. Nothing can be changed.
[b]
nateevs: I'm not sure any will sell Earls Court. That's said, no council will approve the site of a stadium on that small road.

It doesn't really look nice here.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 05, 2012
I hope my boyz give me cause to smile today.
It's been a rough season, maybe we can end on a high.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 05, 2012
Action station!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2012
C'MON Sacré Bleu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 05, 2012
First 5 mins. Slow game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 05, 2012
RAMIRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.