Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10476392 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Mourinholic:
Final bid for stones is £37m....
The release clause in Laporte's contract is £37m....
Nah Stones is beta. See the way he jumped over the ball against Barnsley. He'll be priceless to dat Chelsea defence lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2015
nateevs:

Why are you like this? Is it not possible for you to engage in a conversation about football without discussing superiority and inferiority. Why are you so obsessed with who is better at what?

That's where most awful pundits thrive, alas, we have many of them in this forum.

Reading their punditry is like listening to my nana talk about knitting. Sometimes I wonder if these niggas are paid to log on to NL, describe the very basic things that happened, in the dullest possible way cheesy

It wont exceed one week before they hit the screens again with their hackneyed ''my pen1s is bigger than yours'' argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Debroslink:

It's normal to you when that babe hyped man city, but was abnormal to you when I hyped Sevilla. It's a free world Bro. Free me

It felt normal to me when the babe hyped Man City because everyone is allowed at least a moment of hyping. What is abnormal to me is a grown man who spends all his time talking about how one thing is better than the other.

No other constructive suggestions or positive contributions; except ghastly cantankerous drivel time after time, every single day.

Jeez!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2015
nateevs:
Anyone else surprised Kennedy has not gone on loan?

Seems like the idea is to keep Kennedy and cash on Moses.

Do you have any idea of how our 25-man list for the season looks like?

With the Ins and Outs, I really don't know what we look like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2015
'Chinese Sergio Ramos' to Chelsea?

We would end up signing lucipher himself before the window closes grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Seems like the idea is to keep Kennedy and cash on Moses.

Do you have any idea of how our 25-man list for the season looks like?

With the Ins and Outs, I really don't know what we look like

I usually do it every year at about this time. The squad set-up; especially as it concerns HG, Association Trained and Foreign Players. But I haven't had the time this year.

I am not sure about Kennedy and/or Moses but based on the number I last run, Moses, Kennedy and Traore can't all be in the squad.
So you are probably right about Moses leaving. One of them will surely go.
To be honest, I cannot understand why Moses came back at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2015
nateevs:

I usually do it every year at about this time. The squad set-up; especially as it concerns HG, Association Trained and Foreign Players. But I haven't had the time this year.

I am not sure about Kennedy and/or Moses but based on the number I last run, Moses, Kennedy and Traore can't all be in the squad. So you are probably right about Moses leaving. One of them will surely go.

To be honest, I cannot understand why Moses came back at all.

My gut feeling says Moses is leaving. If we weren't going to offer him first team football or loan him out, we could have easily left him at Stoke one more season. Unless he's back to offer us some sort of depth.

Please do list out the 25-man squad for the season at your convenient time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chelsea have made an offer for Chinese International defender Zhang Linpeng from # Guangzhou . (via @DiMarzio )
Kung fu things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mourinholic:
Chelsea have made an offer for Chinese International defender Zhang Linpeng from # Guangzhou . (via @DiMarzio )
Kung fu things

how good is he? Tai chi and all?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
SMH! U guys wee be lucky to top ur group. However easy those teams might seem tongue

lol, lyk ur team abi tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Roberto Martinez no wan free Stones abi..............Pogba may join chelsea and ramires we move the other way(Source:Various)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Stones is still a reality ... Pogba not at all..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
God, please let Everton and Juve say no to Stones and Pogba deals respectively, In Jesus Name

Amen

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Give them Ramirez and Oscar pls..... promote Colkett and Boga......
In One move,We release the deadwoods and improve the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jose Mourinho has only lost four of 191 home games in Premier League, La Liga and Serie A. What a RIDICULOUS record that is!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
The Unbeaten Record and the record for most goals scored are the only Record for a single season in EPL that doesn't belong to Mourinho

PS-Mourinho is currently on 99matches

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:
God, please let Everton and Juve say no to Stones and Pogba deals respectively, In Jesus Name

Amen
Ramirez plus cash for pogba will be cool. John stone deal can pause till January.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mourinholic:
Give them Ramirez and Oscar pls..... promote Colkett and Boga......
In One move,We release the deadwoods and improve the team
I have personal likeness for Oscar, it would hurt to see him go but Jeremy Boga can take his place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
JM as cryptic as ever regarding our transfer plans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
hensben:
I have personal likeness for Oscar, it would hurt to see him go but Jeremy Boga can take his place.
Personal likeness? You can support Juventus grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mourinholic:

Personal likeness? You can support Juventus grin
His tackles and interception is what I mostly like about him, he can shoot as well. I feel mou gives him major task in that midfield due to fab's lazy as.s and Oscar is not that type of player, he is not a bulky guy which brought about his inconsistency. Just imagine matic, pogba n oscar when fab is absent, oscar will concentrate more on attack. These trio reminds me of Essien, ballack n lampard. I.e, power with shooting skill but the formal is more technical with the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mourinholic:
Chelsea have made an offer for Chinese
International defender Zhang Linpeng from #
Guangzhou . (via @DiMarzio )

Kung fu things

Just checked him out now, he is a good player and useful for us. he wont be playing this season if signed, though. I just fear he will not be another david luiz, running out of positions when it matters most.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
airmark:

Just checked him out now, he is a good player and useful for us. he wont be playing this season if signed, though. I just fear he will not be another david luiz, running out of positions when it matters most.
He is RB so no p. The guy is good, I just finish watching his highlight. He has good crosses, agressive with speed and can score as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
hensben:
He is RB so no p. The guy is good, I just finish watching his highlight. He has good crosses, agressive with speed and can score as well.

I saw the speed too, faster than most of our defenders, he looks promising a little I saw of him. I learnt he may have work permit issue so may not play this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
airmark:

I saw the speed too, faster than most of our defenders, he looks promising a little I saw of him. I learnt he may have work permit issue so may not play this season.
About his work permit, that's true. He is a little bulky as well which is good for epl.
Well, we've to wait till next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chestar5:

lol, lyk ur team abi tongue
We shall see. Beat Crystal Palace this weekend first cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
hensben:
His tackles and interception is what I mostly like about him, he can shoot as well. I feel mou gives him major task in that midfield due to fab's lazy as.s and Oscar is not that type of player, he is not a bulky guy which brought about his inconsistency. Just imagine matic, pogba n oscar when fab is absent, oscar will concentrate more on attack. These trio reminds me of Essien, ballack n lampard. I.e, power with shooting skill but the formal is more technical with the ball.

I support your sentiment jawe....

@ Mourinholic, don't also forget that allowing Oscar to go means we won't have a direct free-kick taker again in our team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
hensben:
Ramirez plus cash for pogba will be cool. John stone deal can pause till January.

Ramires can go, Pogba shouldn't come. Stones can keep jumping off balls for Everton for as long as he wants, he's overrated.

I don't see any reason to sell Oscar, he's an asset. He's a better Willian when on the ball and a better Fabregas when it comes to marking. And he's by far better than a 49m piece of junk whose only dream is to run.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
It's gonna be a bloody EPL season I swear.

With the country's mammoth premier league TV rights cash being distributed among all 20 PL sides equally, virtually every club is in the market to strengthen. This is not to mention the oversees TV rights deal which is in the excess of £30m for every team.

Little wonder the likes of Leicester could afford to convince Gokhen Inler of Napoli to join them, Watford bringing on board Capoue and Diamanti and Bournemouth spending big to capture the signature of Max Gradel. No wonder EPL teams are busy raking up the best talents across European leagues.

The Eredivisie: Depay, Wijnaldum, Clasie
Bundesliga: Firmino, Okazaki, Rahman, Schweinsteiger, Son, De Bruyne [most likely]
Ligue 1: Cabaye, Falcao, The Ayew Brothers, Thauvin, Payet, Amavi
Serie A: Ogbonna, Obiang, Darmian, Shaqiri
La Liga: Aldeweireld, Otamendi, Pedro

And some other good talents like Rondon, Lens, Mitrovic, Mbemba etc.

The heat is on and we still have like few more days before the transfer window get slammed shut.

Best be prepared for a bloody season, teams are not gawking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
amodu:

I support your sentiment jawe....

@ Mourinholic, don't also forget that allowing Oscar to go means we won't have a direct free-kick taker again in our team.
I don't get,so we should keep him in the XI just for free kicks?? Set pieces that comes Once in 3 matches... How many does he score?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
We shall see. Beat Crystal Palace this weekend first cheesy
This is someone whose team is playing Montero and co away from home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
amodu:

Under Andre Villa Boas when we possess MAZACAR as well as very offensive and he wasn't saddled with defensive responsibilities, what was his return?

"won ki afoju oni ohun sun igba ti o sun kilo ri" (a blind fellow is been greeted but claims to be sleeping, what does he see while awake?)

I won't buy the excuse of having to track back because virtually majority of wingers do that nowadays.

He just needs to improve his decision making and goal scoring abilities.
hazard never played under AVB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, dcrested(m), StarchAndBanga and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.