Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10472038 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (19133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ryan Babel did this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Ramires can go, Pogba shouldn't come. Stones can keep jumping off balls for Everton for as long as he wants, he's overrated.

I don't see any reason to sell Oscar, he's an asset. He's a better Willian when on the ball and a better Fabregas when it comes to marking. And he's by far better than a 49m piece of junk whose only dream is to run.
Reason I need stone is because he is English, I know he is overrated. Oscar is a better all round footballer, he is jack of all trade which I like. He is an asset as you said. Ramirez n mikel should leave then sign pogba, though he is overpriced. I call pogba 'strong Oscar'.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
U guys shld take dis quiz.. Dats if ur intelligent and #special. grin

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15116/9969001/quiz-mourinhos-time-at-chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mourinholic:

I don't get,so we should keep him in the XI just for free kicks?? Set pieces that comes Once in 3 matches... How many does he score?

Just an addition to other qualities he brings into the team mentioned by Hensben.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
amodu:

Just an addition to other qualities he brings into the team mentioned by Hensben.
The truth is ...Oscar is average

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
hensben:
Reason I need stone is because he is English, I know he is overrated. Oscar is a better all round footballer, he is jack of all trade which I like. He is an asset as you said. Ramirez n mikel should leave then sign pogba, though he is overpriced. I call pogba 'strong Oscar'.
Jack of all trade,master of none...... Fabregas has just one big quality, Creativity...
And he is the best in the league

As for stones, Christensen is on a 2 year deal....We will see him against City,Sevilla and Juventus.....Far better than Cement or whatever his name his.....
Can't wait to see Thorgan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hi guys, I'm a die hard Chelsea fan & i feels good having u guys here !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
economic:
Hi guys, I'm a die hard Chelsea fan & i feels good having u guys here !
UWC Bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mourinholic:

Jack of all trade,master of none...... Fabregas has just one big quality, Creativity...
And he is the best in the league

As for stones, Christensen is on a 2 year deal....We will see him against City,Sevilla and Juventus.....Far better than Cement or whatever his name his.....
Can't wait to see Thorgan
Oscar has shooting ability as AMF, he is been used as scape goat on the field of play by mou due to fab's lazy a.ss and it's affecting his ability. Oscar do not have that muscle to play consistently with that type of assignment melted on him, remember this is epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
hensben:
UWC Bro.
thanks man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
So Pogba has let it be known he wants that
astronomical figure matched if he is to move to
Stamford Bridge.
British tax rates mean the Blues would need to pay
Pogba £318,000 a week, meaning a total salary
package of a £82m over the course of a five-year
contract.

What nonsense, As if he will ever be as good as Ballack.....
Now he can Bleep to hell if that report is true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mourinholic:
So Pogba has let it be known he wants that
astronomical figure matched if he is to move to
Stamford Bridge.
British tax rates mean the Blues would need to pay
Pogba £318,000 a week, meaning a total salary
package of a £82m over the course of a five-year
contract.

What nonsense, As if he will ever be as good as Ballack.....
Now he can Bleep to hell if that report is true
CFC should go for koke, he is cheaper and Better.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
hensben:
CFC should go for koke, he is cheaper and Better.
I'm having little doubt with pogba's ability if he will excel in the English Premier League. Koke is better if i'm to choose among the two
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
nateevs:

It felt normal to me when the babe hyped Man City because everyone is allowed at least a moment of hyping. What is abnormal to me is a grown man who spends all his time talking about how one thing is better than the other.

No other constructive suggestions or positive contributions; except ghastly cantankerous drivel time after time, every single day.

Jeez!

Stop spewing trash here. The babe said man city will qualify, I said Sevilla will. We didn't say more than that, and you are here giving sermons. The fact that our discussion never involved you should at least made you act like a man by minding your business.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
GOOD NIGHT FOLKS!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Debroslink:

Stop spewing trash here. The babe said man city will qualify, I said Sevilla will. We didn't say more than that, and you are here giving sermons. The fact that our discussion never involved you should at least made you act like a man by minding your business.

It's a freaking Chelsea thread and being a vet here, he has every right to shut you up.

Yo got your phucking thread dawg, the simple advice is that you drag your comparisons down there.

If you wanna talk football here, try to keep it objective, if you wanna criticise here, try to keep it constructive.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Mourinholic:

The truth is ...Oscar is average

Anyone claiming any skill for Oscar except a good cross, good cut in from the left wing, and good shot is blind.

Someone was comparing Oscar, Fabregas and Matic midfield to Essien, Lampard and Ballack.

In which solar system do those two midfields come close to each other, and in what specific skillset can Oscar be compared to Lampard and Ballack? How would one compare a blind bat to two ninjas with incredible vision on the pitch? And how does Fabregas workrate come close to Lampard and Ballacks?

Essien, Lampard and Ballack would flog Oscar and co every week. These are ninjas who used to take Chelsea to UCL semis and finals every season with non-existent wingers like Malouda and Kalou manning their wings, yet that midfield always powered through.

As far as I'm concerned, if current Chelsea team transplant Lampard, Ballack and Essien into their midfield with Hazard and co on the wings, the league is a wrap even before kickoff, and the Champions League becomes winnable too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2015
Who the hell compared Oscar to Ballack?

Guess he never watched Ballack at his Prime.

Oscar cannot lace Ballack's boot not to talk of Lampard's. Please Don't bring both names to the same context with Oscar.

I miss Ballack!

Essien Ballack Lampard?? My oh my! You will always look forward to watch these 3 ninjas play at the same time.

When una talk of strength, them 3 dey! Passes nko? Them be baba! Shot accuracy nko? Make I no touch that 1.

If we get 1 Ballack that will partner Matic, mehn I will be really happy.

To me, Ballack is a Chelsea Legend!

No need to talk about Lampard!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Ibime:

Anyone claiming any skill for Oscar except a good cross, good cut in from the left wing, and good shot is blind.

Someone was comparing Oscar, Fabregas and Matic midfield to Essien, Lampard and Ballack.

In which solar system do those two midfields come close to each other, and in what specific skillset can Oscar be compared to Lampard and Ballack? How would one compare a blind bat to two ninjas with incredible vision on the pitch? And how does Fabregas workrate come close to Lampard and Ballacks?

Essien, Lampard and Ballack would flog Oscar and co every week. These are ninjas who used to take Chelsea to UCL semis and finals every season with non-existent wingers like Malouda and Kalou manning their wings, yet that midfield always powered through.

As far as I'm concerned, if current Chelsea team transplant Lampard, Ballack and Essien into their midfield with Hazard and co on the wings, the league is a wrap even before kickoff, and the Champions League becomes winnable too.

You never could have said my mind better!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 29, 2015
Mourinholic:

This is someone whose team is playing Montero and co away from home
We can handle em
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 29, 2015
AirborneLacer:

It's a freaking Chelsea thread and being a vet here, he has every right to shut you up.

Yo got your phucking thread dawg, the simple advice is that you drag your comparisons down there.

If you wanna talk football here, try to keep it objective, if you wanna criticise here, try to keep it constructive.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:21am On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=nonsoroyalty post=37445133][/quote]Seriously old man dont you have any sense of your own to fall back on:
i mean just take a look at what you posted, look at what someone of ur age posted.
Shameless dunce. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Oscar scored in the only game he has played for us so far sha.

And he is clearly better than Fabregas in the hole.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:24am On Aug 29, 2015
If pogba is really demanding that price, Chelsea should put the deal on HOLD!!!! Its way too much. His value will drop this season. Without pirlo and Vidal, He will be truly tested and I doubt he will thrive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:28am On Aug 29, 2015
BREAKING NEWS; FIFA TO PROBE MOURINHOS HANDLING OF MEDICAL DEPARTMENT.
Abeg wetin concern FIFA wit a managers decision
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:46am On Aug 29, 2015
AirborneLacer:

[s]

If you wanna talk football here, try to keep it objective, if you wanna criticise here, try to keep it constructive.[/s]

Another piece of trash.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Genovese(m): 4:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Well i think we need to keep Oscar, He is not average. I think Oscar should be relieved of too much back tracking, and put in that hole, he's got this flash of brilliance when he's in good form, tho he's not there yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:15am On Aug 29, 2015
I said Oscar, pogba and matic not Oscar, fab n matic and I was just trying to compare their ability not who is better. Of course, lampard is better than oscar by miles, ballack sh.tt on pogba n Essien>>matic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2015
SailorXY:
So what has Hidden done so far? smiley
watch football wt open mind if you actually do. Though hazard has nt reached his normal level, bt that does nt mean he has been bad. He has created alot of chances. He even created d most chances against west brom. You are waiting for hazard to score a goal to see wat he has done. Even the montero that has played very wel so and has no goal, what are u using to rate him then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:42am On Aug 29, 2015
chrisley024:
who has been better between Hazard and Montero? Be honest.
montero has bn beta. Bt, that does nt mean he is a beta player. Consistency is d key. There are players that have bn beta dn messi in d first week. It doesn't make them a beta player than messi.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=nonsoroyalty post=37445133][/quote]

Will you scram you epileptic beast of sorrow

The aje that cursed your lineage is dead and you should be feeling bad about that. They say wisdom comes with age but in your case wisdom is inversely proportional to age hence the stupidity you project here.

At 40, you've still got your hands on memes, your son must be wondering which cave his gollum of a father crept out from.

If you're yet to learn your lessons on this thread, thank goodness, I'm here now to offer them to you on a platter of gold.

Estupidious.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (19133) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.