Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10435959 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

Add everything.... every major title... everything

Thank Gog you put "MAJOR" title.

So what are the Major title we should add for Mourinho?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Yeah,Because its a glorified friendly
U gree answer my question finish ?
Tell me who be the last 3 runner up for CWC

Last 3 runner up?

I remember Chelsea losing to Corinthians(South American Champions), I remember Bayern Beating Raja and Madrid beating San lorenzo (South America champions)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Last 3 runner up?

I remember Chelsea losing to Corinthians(South American Champions), I remember Bayern Beating Raja and Madrid beating San lorenzo (South America champions)

I can prove this but I don't think you remembered anything I'll give you the bayern own though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I can prove this but I don't think you remembered anything I'll give you the bayern own though.

So you didnt remember that Chelsea lost the Cup to Corinthians? Mourinholic you sef dont remember Chelsea lost to Corinthians?

Well some of us follow football a lot and I can tell you I follow the club world cup from 1995 when Ajax played Gremio in the time of the Toyota cup before it was expanded to include other continents

How can I forget the one Osei Kuffour won in extra time for Bayern in 2001 or when we were crowded in Faj TV room to watch Tevez(Carlitos) and the keeper Abondanzieri dazzle Milan before losing on penalties in 2003

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thank Gog you put "MAJOR" title.
So what are the Major title we should add for Mourinho?
Every competitive trophy he won,do that for Guardiola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

So you didnt remember that Chelsea lost the Cup to Corinthians? Mourinholic you sef dont remember Chelsea lost to Corinthians?

Well some of us follow football a lot and I can tell you I follow the club world cup from 1995 when Ajax played Gremio in the time of the Toyota cup before it was expanded to include other continents

How can I forget the one Osei Kuffour won in extra time for Bayern in 2001 or when we were crowded in Faj TV room to watch Tevez(Carlitos) and the keeper Abondanzieri dazzle Milan before losing on penalties in 2003
of cause you remember two of those memories above involve bayern

pick anybody at random not attached to any of those clubs i'll bet you money they won't remember the anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Our current coach has achieved more. When would you show me a player in your current chelsea who has both the world cup and CL like Boateng
Pedro says hi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

of cause you remember two of those memories above involve bayern

pick anybody at random not attached to any of those clubs i'll bet you money they won't remember the anything.

I told you about Ajax and Gremio and about AC Milan vs Boca Juniors. How those ones concern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

Every competitive trophy he won,do that for Guardiola

You mean we should add the 3 Spanish Super cups he won at Barcelona, the 2 Telecom cups he won at Bayern, the 3 Audi cups he won at Bayern

Should we also include the Spanish division 2 cups?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
hensben:
Pedro says hi.

Alonso, BoaTANK, Lahm, Muller, Neuer are hailing you back with full force

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
lalaboi:

For every John Terry, there's Bruma/Christensen and several others.

The point you're missing out on is the fact that he's English. and as you know, chelsea have been out for an English defender for a while now . . hence the persistent bids for Stones.

I am not writing off Christensen. . . Although our academy has won and bossed the different age levels, they have not really caught the eye even when given the chance to step up. RLC inclusive!

If you mean Michael Hector, he is infact Jamaican not English.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

I told you about Ajax and Gremio and about AC Milan vs Boca Juniors. How those ones concern
i still maintain if you ask anybody most people won't remember
you are the exception here that is if you're saying the truth.
just for my own amusement i check the prize money for the super cup.that should tell anybody how much importance is attached to the match.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
i dnt knw y sum of my chelsea fellas cnt jst ignore sum haters in dis thread, dy dnt lyk anytin gud cuming d blues way. Jose breaking records don pain am die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Alonso, BoaTANK, Lahm, Muller, Neuer are hailing you back with full force
but you said no one for Chelsea. Fabregas and Pedro dey hail you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
hensben:
but you said no one for Chelsea. Fabregas and Pedro dey hail you.

Which CL you give Fabregas? Until 2 week ago Chelsea couldnt point to any. while Bayern has about 5. Just like CL titles Chelsea has 1 Bayern has 5

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
hw sum st*pid person go cum here to claim say im knw more dan d pple wey gv baba jose d awards dy baffu mi o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Which CL you give Fabregas? Until 2 week ago Chelsea couldnt point to any. while Bayern has about 5. Just like CL titles Chelsea has 1 Bayern has 5
You wan still change talk, you said WC and European nations cup.
Try to devoid of sentiment and be reasonable when analyzing game of football. You see wetin your analysis don do to one of your student( nonsoroyalty).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
hensben:

Shey na too much gaari dey make you no see clearly

Where did you see European nations cup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

i still maintain if you ask anybody most people won't remember
you are the exception here that is if you're saying the truth.
just for my own amusement i check the prize money for the super cup.that should tell anybody how much importance is attached to the match.

Speak for yourself or for most people who are mainly DSTV fans and dont know much about football like most EPL fans.

You think people are playing competitions because of the prize money?

Thats an uninformed way to look at things

What is the prize money for winning the World cup or a CL

man Utd makes more from their Shirt deal than they would make if they win several CL titles. 125m Pounds per season and max they can get for winning CL is 40m for 13 games. So by your logic, that means they wouldnt attach importance to it

Are you saying when Zenit beat Man Utd or when Falcao wan kill Chelsea for SUper cup they didnt put any importance to it

Barcelona got 58m (32m Pounds) for winning the CL after playing 13 games you think clubs are playing competitons because of prize money?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
hensben:
Try to devoid of sentiment and be reasonable when analyzing game of football. You see wetin your analysis don do to one of your student( nonsoroyalty).
Dude stop seeking for my attention u midget
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
hensben:

Can you quote where I said European nations cup?

I am waiting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nawa ooo boys wan force us to believe Mourinho record is shift, cause probably there coach wont be there in the next ten years grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Speak for yourself or for most people who are mainly DSTV fans and dont know much about football like most EPL fans.

You think people are playing competitions because of the prize money?

Thats an uninformed way to look at things

What is the prize money for winning the World cup or a CL

man Utd makes more from their Shirt deal than they would make if they win several CL titles. 125m Pounds per season and max they can get for winning CL is 40m for 13 games. So by your logic, that means they wouldnt attach importance to it

Are you saying when Zenit beat Man Utd or when Falcao wan kill Chelsea for SUper cup they didnt put any importance to it

Barcelona got 58m (32m Pounds) for winning the CL after playing 13 games you think clubs are playing competitons because of prize money?
DSTV fans wetin that wan mean ?
Am speaking for the majority here the super cup or the CWC is not important its only news if their is an upset.
The prize money is crap as a real "football fan" you should know the real money is the TV right distribution.
Even our new shirt deal has a clause about us getting into the CL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Haywhymido(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
One thing I hate most in life is hating a successful person, funny enuf ur hate keeps dragging u back in life. Appreciate what is good n give honour to whom it is due. Evenif,it is hard to do, so dat people can celebrate u too when u get sum things done which deserve appreciation. I dislike ferguson for how he do cheat(unworthy penalty, how he victimisied the referees to gain points)other teams to victory during his last 3 seasons in epl, yet on his last match day in epl, i had to give this man a standing ovation cos, his record speaks for him. Some dudes will never enjoy limelight for a single second thruout their life yet they are hating on a man whose life is limelight sef. When a man is been rewarded 4 a gud job well done dat when u think it is right to bring out ur own anaylsis to counterattack his success,dat's when u knw sumone, sumwhere is better.I pity ur silly soul. #KTBFFH

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

DSTV fans wetin that wan mean ?
Am speaking for the majority here the super cup or the CWC is not important its only news if their is an upset.
The prize money is crap as a real "football fan" you should know the real money is the TV right distribution.
Even our new shirt deal has a clause about us getting into the CL.

DSTV fan are mainly newbie fan who typically dont know much and for example would think carling cup and Community Shield has more weight than UEFA super cup or FIFA club world cup

Well majority here doesnt mean anything because football doesnt start and end with the posters here. Majority here dont write the rules for UEFA or FIFA

if Majority on an Indian site only watch cricket doesnt mean its a better sport than Football or has more prestige than the Champions league

Do big teams play for the prize money? Only an ignorant would say that. The prize money is just a token given after the tournament. E.g the prize money for winning the world cup was 35m Dollars in Pounds like 20m Pounds. If people were playing the tournament for money, Ronaldo neymar or Messi would write the check and give it to any team he wants

Even if Man Utd doesnt make the CL or make the CL and get knocked out in the group stage, they would still make more money than they would from winning the CL. So in your logic, since the prize money is low, clubs wouldnt take it seriously

Those are arguments typical DSTV fans make

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Die Maanschaft do this for me and my f^cking stake, C'mon boys!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

DSTV fan are mainly newbie fan who typically dont know much and for example would think carling cup and Community Shield has more weight than UEFA super cup or FIFA club world cup

Well majority here doesnt mean anything because football doesnt start and end with the posters here. Majority here support dont write the rules for UEFA or FIFA

if Majority on an Indian site only watch cricket doesnt mean its a better sport than Football or has more prestige than the Champions league

Do big teams play for the prize money? Only an ignorant would say that. The prize money is just a token given after the tournament. E.g the prize money for winning the world cup was 35m Dollars in Pounds like 20m Pounds. If people were playing the tournament for money, Ronaldo neymar or Messi would write the check and give it to any team he wants

Even if Man Utd doesnt make the CL or make the CL and get knocked out in the group stage, they would still make more money than they would from winning the CL. So in your logic, since the prize money is low, clubs wouldnt take it seriously

Those are arguments typical DSTV fans make
To your point concerning the indians that exactly what it means, to them cricket is more important.

If less people are passionate about a tournament you claim is important it really isn't

I justed pointed out that the actual money in the competition is in the TV rights deal add that to actual prize money.

And if prize money isn't important why is uefa increasing the winning bonus for the europa ?

Now if in your opinion prize money isn't important why is UeFa increasing the prize money of the europa league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

To your point concerning the indians that exactly what it means, to them cricket is more important.

If less people are passionate about a tournament you claim is important it really isn't

I justed pointed out that the actual money in the competition is in the TV rights deal add that to actual prize money.

And if prize money isn't important why is uefa increasing the winning bonus for the europa ?

Now if in your opinion prize money isn't important why is UeFa increasing the prize money of the europa league

If Indians rate cricket more It doesnt make them right it just means its the limit of their exposure and No one would rank their opinion over FIFA or UEFA

So lemme you ask what is the actual prize money for winning the CL and how much is it compared to club budget?
Do you actually think teams play this competitions for the prize money?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

If Indians rate cricket more It doesnt make them right it just means its the limit of their exposure and No one would rank their opinion over FIFA or UEFA

So lemme you ask what is the actual prize money for winning the CL and how much is it compared to club budget?
Do you actually think teams play this competitions for the prize money?
I don't know how crazy the indians are about soccer but if cricket is their choice wetin be your own ?
The americans aren't limited by exposure and they still prefer their kind of football

I never said they did but you can't deny that the prize money/TV broadcast money is a reflection of the stakes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I don't know how crazy the indians are about soccer but if cricket is their choice wetin be your own ?
The americans aren't limited by exposure and they still prefer their kind of football

I never said they did but you can't deny that the prize money/TV broadcast money is a reflection of the stakes.

My point is that your or my own view of thing does not necesarily mean its right. Baba Eleran says Shooting stars is the greatest club in the universe because thats where his exposure limits him

In the global sense, Shooting is not the biggest

Saying Carling cup or Community Shield is bigger than UEFA Super cup or club world cup is a muopic view which can only be excused by ignorance.

UEFA and FIFA control football in Europe and the world. And they have a final say on the game If my views are different then too bad for me. It wont carry any weight

The Champions League and world cup has less money than gaining promotion into Premier league. Does that mean English division 2 is more prestigious than the CL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

My point is that your or my own view of thing does not necesarily mean its right. Baba Eleran says Shooting stars is the greatest club in the universe because thats where his exposure limits him

In the global sense, Shooting is not the biggest

Saying Carling cup or Community Shield is bigger than UEFA Super cup or club world cup is a muopic view which can only be excused by ignorance.

UEFA and FIFA control football in Europe and the world. And they have a final say on the game If my views are different then too bad for me. It wont carry any weight

The Champions League and world cup has less money than gaining promotion into Premier league. Does that mean English division 2 is more prestigious than the CL?
You know I never actually said the carling and community shield is better than the super cup.

In what world is a 2nd division winner get more money than the WC or CL winners
Am sure you know you get a certain amount of money for ever stage you cross and that is without the tv money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:

You know I never actually said the carling and community shield is better than the super cup.

In what world is a 2nd division winner get more money than the WC or CL winners
Am sure you know you get a certain amount of money for ever stage you cross and that is without the tv money

Last year with the TV money included Barca got 57m Euros converted to Pounds its like 35m Pounds

Champions League 2014-15 Finalists
STAGE FC BARCELONA JUVENTUS
Participation Bonus €8.6 million €8.6 million
Performance Bonus €5 million (for winning 5 group games) €3.5 million (for winning 3 group games + 1 Draw)
Market Pool €21.5 million €32.14 million
Round of 16 €3.5 million €3.5 million
Quarter Finals €3.9 million €3.9 million
Semifinals €4.9 million €4.9 million
Finals €10.5 million (winners) €6.5 million (runner ups)
TOTAL €57.9m million €63 million
http://www.totalsportek.com/money/uefa-champions-league-prize-money/

World cup Prizes
STAGE TEAMS MONEY
Participation Fee 32 Team $1.5m each
Group Stage(eliminated Teams) 16 Teams $8m each
Round of 16 (Losers) 8 Teams $9m each
Quarter Finals (Losers) 4 Teams $14m each
4th Place team 1 Team $18m
Third Place Team 1 Team $20m
Runner Up 1 Team $25m
Winners 1 Team $35m
http://www.totalsportek.com/money/women-football-world-cup-prize-money/

Wheres the teams that promoted from division 2 would get like 5 times more

Business advisory firm Deloitte report that each of the three promoted teams will be guaranteed at the least £130million for playing in the Premier League next season, a number that could swell to £230m if they avoid relegation

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/9864478/how-much-is-premier-league-promotion-worth

===============================================================================

So after all these, Do you still think these top clubs are playing champions league and world cup for prize money gains?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: femianski, BlueMann and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.