Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10529662 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nihilist:

You are right....Go and tell the EPL to remove Gerrard from their all time assist lists

As if it's Gerrard that told Scholes not to know how to take freekicks and corners...

Go and tell Balon D or that Henry Raul is better than Owen yet they couldnt win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Go and tell Balon D or that Henry Raul is better than Owen yet they couldnt win

Did I say they were better? cheesy

You are the one trying to make weak submissions in a argument you cannot win.

Gerrard Balon D'or 3rd place(Ibime please just fall down)
Gerrard more goals
Gerrard more assists

Gerrard is better.

That is the only argument I made

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nihilist:

I did not ask for such a stat from you...

I don't understand how so many of you rush to discount penalties as if penalty taking is not a vital skill in itself.

As you probably remember, it was Scholes missed penalty that lost Manyoo the FA Cup final in 2005. And in Moscow 2008 he was removed in the 90th minute when it looked like a penalty shooutout could be on the cards.

Scholes was crap at Pens and the fact that he only scored 1 out of 3 attempts for Manyoo in the league tells is another example of why he is inferior to Gerrard
So only the stat that support your argument is allowed okay.
Scholes isn't the designated penalty taker for utd gerrard and lampard are for their respective clubs.
1 out of 3 is too small a sample size for such bold statement.
SAF also took Rooney out of that game is rooney a bad penalty taker ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
SIRcumalot:

So only the stat that support your argument is allowed okay.
Scholes isn't the designated penalty taker for utd gerrard and lampard are for their respective clubs.
1 out of 3 is too small a sample size for such bold statement.
SAF also took Rooney out of that game is rooney a bad penalty taker ?

My. He missed twice out 3 league attempts. He missed his spot kick in the final. He was so rubbish that he was not allowed to take PKs again. And that's the one we've seen. I wonder how dreadful he must have been on the training ground...

The sample size cannot be larger because the best Pk takers are assigned to take PKs. Is it someone that keeps missing that will kep getting further chances to miss? Gerrard was one of the best, Scholes wasnt. End of.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Btw Ibime you were right in a way...

In previous posts, I said Gerrard was the 3rd best in the world. I should have said Europe. I was wrong

However, the point still stands, Gerrard was the Balon D'or runner up in 2005. Fall down and die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nihilist:

In previous posts, I said Gerrard was the 3rd best in the world. I should have said Europe. I was wrong

However, the point still stands, Gerrard was the Balon D'or runner up in 2005. Fall down and die

Dead!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nihilist:

Point still stand Michael owen was the Ballon d Or winner in 2001 which none of Raul Henry Nistelrooy ever won
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nihilist:

My. He missed twice out 3 league attempts. He missed his spot kick in the final. He was so rubbish that he was not allowed to take PKs again. And that's the one we've seen. I wonder how dreadful he must have been on the training ground...

The sample size cannot be larger because the best Pk takers are assigned to take PKs. Is it someone that keeps missing that will kep getting further chances to miss? Gerrard was one of the best, Scholes wasnt. End of.
It just means Cr7,Rooney and Ronaldo are better penalty takers than scholes.
For all we know those 3 penalties may have taken place at different interval over the course of a long career and not bunched together as you're implying .
everybody has missed high profile spot kicks one time or the other so kini big deal ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Neymar made the top 3......Nice one
But that means if Hazard has been explosive this season,he might,just might have made top 5 at least........

Chai.....Anyway #teamhazard,we never give up.....

O ba ni,ko baje......

Messi-Neymar-Ronaldo.........In that order
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
We have been linked with Sergi Roberto........Is the boy really good? like really good?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nihilist:

In previous posts, I said Gerrard was the 3rd best in the world. I should have said Europe.
wanted to call ur attention on that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mourinholic:
We have been linked with Sergi Roberto........Is the boy really good? like really good?

Hes good.

Dont think you can get him though. Hes been vital to Barca this season covering from right back to right midfield, though hes a CM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mourinholic:
But that means if Hazard has been explosive this season,he might,just might have made top 5 at least........
Chai.....Anyway #teamhazard,we never give up.....

O ba ni,ko baje......
Messi-Neymar-Ronaldo.........In that order

Top 5 ko top million ni

Even when Suarez who performed better than Hazard didnt make top 5

Dey deceive yourself. The real Hazard is what we are seeing now, The unproductive 0 goals in 4 months Hazadus na him go make top 5?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dayo is an evil being grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
lalaboi:

Dude. You used to seem like a reasonable fellow . . but i see you've joined the likes of OdeDopejemi and Adelanafuckwhateverhsinameis to be resident pests on this thread.

Troll on na. . I hope you're fulfilled right now? Since the whole thing be like achievement for una.

You must be an id.iot, when last did you see me here? Don't ever in your miserable Godforsaken life mention my name again, you hear me?

Swine

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Please dont disgrace yourself in public

from UEFA.com below are the only treble winners in history. So where did Porto win their own treble from? In Play station

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2251733.html

Celtic FC (1967), AFC Ajax (1972), PSV Eindhoven (1988), Manchester United FC (1999) and FC Barcelona(2009, 2015) FC Bayern Munich 2013

LOL, You Intentionally left Inter out.... Why you like to dey beef Glory like this??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
PietroRico:

Lol no mind the shekpe fan make he dey deceive himself

See am dey yarn if Hazard has been explosive? Even if Hazard join BokoHaram he cannot explode anywhere. Otondo player wey go just dey turn around for pitch no end product. His fans have been waiting for him to score since August

Mourinholic:
r

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dhelake:

LOL, You Intentionally left Inter out.... Why you like to dey beef Glory like this??

Add Inter to it. They won a treble Na Porto i dey wait make dem explain how Porto win treble?

Abi na like Arsenal treble Asian Cup, Emirate cup and Community shield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MysticZeus: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mourinholic:

All these kind Beer Parlor news sha! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mourinholic:
Which kind link be that? Na hyperlink?

Make una no even think am sef. We ain't selling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
MysticZeus:

All these kind Beer Parlor news sha! angry
You dey mind them ni...?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
PietroRico:
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Even if Hazard join BokoHaram he cannot explode anywhere.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO gringrin Oh my days...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Add Inter to it. They won a treble Na Porto i dey wait make dem explain how Porto win treble?

Abi na like Arsenal treble Asian Cup, Emirate cup and Community shield

Dayo, You just like hating, and it clouds Your sense of reasoning most times.

So You wanna Use Arsenal's so called Silverware to compare a Team that won The Portuguese League, The Portuguese Cup and the UEFA Cup aka Europa league in the same Season??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bimffo:

Dayo, You just like hating, and it clouds Your sense of reasoning most times.

So You wanna Use Arsenal's so called Silverware to compare a Team that won The Portuguese League, The Portuguese Cup and the UEFA Cup aka Europa league in the same Season??

What Porto won, does it qualify as a treble? Thats very simple. If it does then why didnt UEFA include it in their website? Like you alleged me of hating

maybe UEFA also hated Mourinho was why they didnt say he won a treble at Porto

A treble isnt just aggregating any 3 trophies you like and call it a treble

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

What Porto won, does it qualify as a treble? Thats very simple. If it does then why didnt UEFA include it in their website? Like you alleged me of hating

maybe UEFA also hated Mourinho was why they didnt say he won a treble at Porto

A treble isnt just aggregating any 3 trophies you like and call it a treble

I actually said You are hating because You used Arsenal's Community shield, Asian Cup and Emirates Cup to Compare Porto's Feat in 2002-2003.

The Only reason UEFA didn't add Porto's Feat as a Treble is because the UEFA Cup is not the most Prestigious European Cup.

Apart from that Porto won a Treble that season. tongue 2 Primary Domestic Cups and 1 European Cup. Or what else do You need to make a Treble?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bimffo:

I actually said You are hating because You used Arsenal's Community shield, Asian Cup and Emirates Cup to Compare Porto's Feat in 2002-2003.

The Only reason UEFA didn't add Porto's Feat as a Treble is because the UEFA Cup is not the most Prestigious European Cup.

Apart from that Porto won a Treble that season. tongue 2 Primary Domestic Cups and 1 European Cup. Or what else do You need to make a Treble?

If UEFA didnt call it a treble thats because whatever they won didnt make it a treble

Liverpool once won Carling cup, FA cup and UEFA cup. Is that also a treble?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

If UEFA didnt call it a treble thats because whatever they won didnt make it a treble

Liverpool once won Carling cup, FA cup and UEFA cup. Is that also a treble?

Carling Cup is not a Primary Domestic Cup. So thats not a Treble.

And I already said the reason Why UEFA didn't add Porto is because the UEFA Cup is a Secondary Continental cup.

Apart from that what Porto won that season is a Treble.

I am not arguing again. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MysticZeus: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Bimffo:

Bimffo:

Carling Cup is not a Primary Domestic Cup. So thats not a Treble.

And I already said the reason Why UEFA didn't add Porto is because the UEFA Cup is a Secondary Continental cup.

Apart from that what Porto won that season is a Treble.

I am not arguing again. grin

This One dey confuse himself. sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:38am On Dec 01, 2015
MysticZeus:

This One dey confuse himself. sad

I dont Understand what You are trying to Point out.

Dont tell me You dont know UEFA Cup is a Secondary continental Cup and its not the most Prestigious European Cup.

Or Do You think Carling Cup is a Primary Domestic Cup?

Please dont fall my hand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 01, 2015
homesteady:
Even if Hazard join BokoHaram he cannot explode anywhere.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO gringrin Oh my days...
cry cry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

The same scoreline Chelsea used to win the CL trophy from Bayern
and u call it mauling?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: enigma0 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.