Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530104 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

I guess I now know where you are coming from. He did it with them to win the UEFA cup. I was actually referring to Champions League treble.

But, treble na treble sha as long as it ain't a domestic one.

Now, You are making a lot of sense.

Please as from now, Start making it on this thread.

Don't follow the path of those 'Scummies'.

Thank You.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2015
Mourinholic:
10 things that scare Barca

1-Mourinho
2-Chelsea
3-Mourinho
4-Chelsea
5-Chelsea
6-Mourinho
7-Go back to 1
8-Re read 4
9-Anything Blue
10-Anything Mourinho

And you want the fans not to have Circulatory shock and Menorrhagia all together thinking about the Combination of Mourinho and Chelsea

As for 'Manchester back-up' they can keep PASSING their stupidity around aimlessly without sense,that's their Philosophy anyways

Keep saying that if it makes you sleep at night. Barca fear Chelsea and mourinho? That's akin to a lion being scared of a sheep

Hahahaha dude u so funny

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

If th3m win a trophy in a season, them don dey fulfilled. But they wan dey compete against treble contenders like Barca-Bayern.

I really pity them sha. They should just stick to competing against the likes of Tottenham. Na their level be that.

Na xo. Shoe get size…
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2015
Bimffo:

Now, You are making a lot of sense.

Please as from now, Start making it on this thread.

Don't follow the path of those 'Scummies'.

Thank You.
You don't know me, do you?

If you do, you wouldn't post that.

You have not seen someone better on NL when it comes to making sense. But sometimes we need to spice things up, hence the trolling.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

You have not seen someone better on NL when it comes to making sense. But sometimes we need to spice things up, hence the trolling.cheesycheesycheesy

I only take note of the things on this thread.

Other threads don't matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Keep saying that if it makes you sleep at night. Barca fear Chelsea and mourinho? That's akin to a lion being scared of a sheep

Hahahaha dude u so funny

You actually said that in 2012. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

i dnt knw if dia is no one beta. What i knw is that u are nt like d others.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2015
I wonda who reset dmcdad brain..... He has been misbehavin' latelysad...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Greatihex:
i dnt knw if dia is no one beta. What i knw is that u are nt like d others.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

And they don't do buts of trolling now and then to spice things up? I am a veey serious and disciplined individual, but even I know what it means to bring about humour every now and then.

Too much seriousness no dey good jare. One needs to enjoy the moment with whatever way you deem fit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2015
Chestar5:
I wonda who reset dmcdad brain..... He has been misbehavin' latelysad...
And what about prior?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:
And what about prior?
u ask yourself datwink..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Bimffo:

I only take note of the things on this thread.

Other threads don't matter.
I see...

You are free to judge with whatever measure you want. But judging me with this thread as the yardstick would be judging a book by its cover.winkcheesygrin

I come here with the playful side of me. I guess I have been too serious all my life, hence the need to balance things up with lots of humour.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Chestar5:

u ask yourself datwink..
Why not let your other fellaz know the stuff I am made of off this thread? Let them have a better idea of who I am.winkcheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2015
Bimffo:

You actually said that in 2012. grin

Mourinho wasn't at Chelsea in 2012
Why limit to 2012? 2009 was there too grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Ask my peeps for Barca thread them go tell you say I no get biz with any other thread other than mine. But then, your people on here no go let person rest. Ask the likes of Chelseafan1, hensben, Mourinholic et al. So you don't find it fitting that we troll back after them don spam our thread abi?

I started visiting this thread just some 4-5 weeks ago. And na just to pay una back with una own coin.cheesycheesycheesy

Haaa!! but it's been a long time I trolled on the Barca thread, Man u and Barca fans no dey let us rest for here even if we win, una go still find something to talk, na only when we luz una suppose dey hold una party but I understand everyone wants to have a laugh at Chelsea, we are that special hence the attention we are getting cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2015
November was really wonderful to us at least, we recorded more wins dis month than any oda month since d start of this season...

Three clean sheet in a row, hopin' to maintain d tempo cool

@dmcdad, i dont know u until u started visitin' dis thread cos i dont go to d barca thread bt u seem to b reasonable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Haaa!! but it's been a long time I trolled on the Barca thread, Man u and Barca fans no dey let us rest for here even if we win, una go still find something to talk, na only when we luz una suppose dey hold una party. cheesy cheesy
I know its been long. I just pointed that out.

I know say since you give your life to Christ, you no dey troll us again.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

I know its been long. I just pointed that out.

I know say since you give your life to Christ, you no dey troll us again.cheesycheesycheesy

Na so smiley My ONLY argument on this sports board has always been Neymar/Hazard but since Hazard has been disappointing with Neymar likely to make the Ballon D'or finalist, I would be foolish to troll, I might resume when my boi starts making sense again but right now, Neymar is a joy to behold tongue wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2015
Chestar5:
November was really wonderful to us at least, we recorded more wins dis month than any oda month since d start of this season...

Three clean sheet in a row, hopin' to maintain d tempo cool

@dmcdad, i dont know u until u started visitin' dis thread cos i dont go to d barca thread bt u seem to b reasonable
I see...

I don't think being reasonable states one couldn't be humorous if the occasion calls for it.

Chelseafan1 is my paddy...cheesy He will certify me.

The trolling just brings about fun. Of course when there is need for one to get back to its default state of being reasonable and objective, then one goes back. Yet, it doesn't mean one who trolls ain't reasonable. I guess often times it's just pun intended.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Na so smiley My ONLY argument on this sports board has always been Neymar/Hazard but since Hazard has been disappointing with Neymar likely to make the Ballon D'or finalist, I would be foolish to troll, I might resume when my boi starts making sense again but right now, Neymar is a joy to behold tongue wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Until then bruv... Meanwhile, enjoy the world's 2nd best or 3rd best at least.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Mourinholic:

After Using your stadium for my UCL owambe party, I understand the bitterness
Bayern is my friend with benefits.........

Raumdeuter bro, kindly bury your head in shame, last time I checked, you ain't a Barca fan, quit the 'famzing'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2015
Zouma made PL team of the week, happy for the 21 yr old.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

I see...

I don't think being reasonable states one couldn't be humorous if the occasion calls for it.

Chelseafan1 is my paddy...cheesy He will certify me.

The trolling just brings about fun. Of course when there is need for one to get back to its default state of being reasonable and objective, then one goes back. Yet, it doesn't mean one who trolls ain't reasonable. I guess often times it's just pun intended.

I actually don't see y'all rival fans recent showing as being humorous, its more like y'all were pained Spurs couldn't defeat us just to have your usual party. tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Over the years, just like Celta is always a pain in ur ass, teams like Spurs, Everton and Newcastle are always a tough nut for us to crack, they defeated us 5-3 last season when we were the best in the league, how y'all would expect us not to be at least happy with a draw when we have been playing badly in recent time just shows y'all were and still bitter.

I mean this is the same Spurs that defeated Man city 4-1 few weeks ago, we played well yesterday, You people need to stop making it seem like Spurs are a nonsense team, whenever we lose, come here with your agbada and party rice, you all will be welcomed. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2015
Freemanan:
bench
bench, ow ihn take carry am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I actually don't see y'all rival fans recent showing as being humorous, its more like y'all were pained Spurs couldn't defeat us just to have your usual party. tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Over the years, just like Celta is always a pain in ur ass, teams like Spurs, Everton and Newcastle are always a tough nut for us to crack, they defeated us 5-3 last season when we were the best in the league, how y'all would expect us not to be at least happy with a draw when we have been playing badly in recent time just shows y'all were and still bitter.

I mean this is the same Spurs that defeated Man city 4-1 few weeks ago, we played well yesterday, You people need to stop making it seem like Spurs are a nonsense team, whenever we lose, come here with your agbada and party rice, you all will be welcomed. cheesy cheesy

You got it wrong. It was a derby match, goals are.meamt to flow. But this was the most boring we ever witnessed. Eve those that staked 1.5 and bts cldnt even believe the outcome. Mean derby that is usually about defences still produce goals

It was fvcking boring. Btw, neymar is shortlisted in the last three and most likely he would be 2nd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
[size=18pt]For the sixth straight time, the final three-man Ballon d’Or shortlist does not include a single Premier League player, while it is a decade since an Englishman last made the final three (Frank Lampard in 2005).[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Greatihex:
oga, point of correction, mou has won treble twice.

Bimffo:

So what did he win at Porto?? You mum's Heart

Please dont disgrace yourself in public

from UEFA.com below are the only treble winners in history. So where did Porto win their own treble from? In Play station

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2251733.html

Celtic FC (1967), AFC Ajax (1972), PSV Eindhoven (1988), Manchester United FC (1999) and FC Barcelona(2009, 2015) FC Bayern Munich 2013
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Greatihex:
pls, cn u tel dis forum hw bayern mauled chelsea d last time they met? What was d scoreline?

The same scoreline Chelsea used to win the CL trophy from Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=18pt]For the sixth straight time, the final three-man Ballon d’Or shortlist does not include a single Premier League player, while it is a decade since an Englishman last made the final three (Frank Lampard in 2005).[/size]

Who were the final three that year again sef?

I've forgotten...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Raum deuter bro, kindly bury your head in shame, last time I checked, you ain't a Barca fan, quit the 'famzing'

Famzing? So its famzing when I tell you say Barca no be Chelsea mate?

So if you tell someone Braford isnt Arsenals mates that means you are famzing Arsenal?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nihilist:

Who were the final three that year again sef?

I've forgotten...

Etoo Lampard and Ronaldinho

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stulp16, PendragonVII and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.