Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10488058 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
stuff46:

Guy abeg go even if na chicken brain make you get.

You shot yourself with the comment before, stop displaying your low level of English understanding.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I want a 2nd opinion from a non-hater this time. cheesy

Dennis Irwin was good. No mind am.

He was actually a right footed player originally so it shows his class that he played on the left side with his left foot (unlike Azpilicueta)

Irwin would be considered slightly lesser than Ashley Coles set.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ibime:
Dennis Irwin was good. No mind am.

He was actually a right footed player originally so it shows his class that he played on the left side with his left foot (unlike Azpilicueta)

Irwin would be considered slightly lesser than Ashley Coles set.

Bros if you wan rate the Man Utd of 1999 which class Irwin go dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
bigkesh:

Butland benched Begovic... Lloris isn't bad either

You aren't digging Auba,Pastore,wijnaldum and lukaku?

Begovic benched Butland for 2 years at Stoke.

What would make you think Butland would seat Begovic?

Begovic is in the top 5 Prem keepers presently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bros if you wan rate the Man Utd of 1999 which class Irwin go dey?

I wouldnt know how to rate the team because if I judge on 1999 season alone, Yorke, Cole and Beckham would be the most influential players in that team.

If I judge on long term greatness, I would put Schmeichel, Keane, Scholes, Giggs and Stam above the aforementioned 3.

Irwin was as consistent as Gary Neville and slightly better.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ibime:

I wouldnt know how to rate the team because if I judge on 1999 season alone, Yorke, Cole and Beckham would be the most influential players in that team.

If I judge on long term greatness, I would put Schmeichel, Keane, Scholes, Giggs and Stam above the aforementioned 3.

Irwin was as consistent as Gary Neville and slightly better.

I agree with the bold

The 1999 set I mean not just the 99 season. So it would be based on the Long term

That was why i rate Irwin as one of the least talented and influential of the pool with dem Nicky Butt, May, Phil Neville

While I think Neville too was average, I feel he was better than Dennis Irwin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

I agree with the bold

The 1999 set I mean not just the 99 season. So it would be based on the Long term

That was why i rate Irwin as one of the least talented and influential of the pool with dem Nicky Butt, May, Phil Neville

While I think Neville too was average, I feel he was better than Dennis Irwin

Fullbacks are always the least influential in a team and could still be the best leftback in the world.

Pires, Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Da Silva and Campbell were more influentual than Cole yet Cole was arguably the best leftback in the world.

Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Eto, Bousquets, Toure, Ronaldinho, Eto all more influential than Dani Alves.

Lewa, Muller, Kroos, Ribery, Robben and Schweinsteiger all more influential than Alaba yet hes the best leftback in the world currently.

Ive always said a full back need not be a superstar, he only needs to be a consistent 7/10 player which is why I am miffed when Chelsea go and spend £21m on Baba Rahman. Its a complete musallication of resources to the least influential position on the pitch.

Dennis Irwin is good as gold.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ibime:
Fullbacks are always the least influential in a team and could still be the best leftback in the world.

Pires, Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Da Silva and Campbell were more influentual than Cole yet Cole was arguably the best leftback in the world.

Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Eto, Bousquets, Toure, Ronaldinho, Eto all more influential than Dani Alves.

Lewa, Muller, Kroos, Ribery, Robben and Schweinsteiger all more influential than Alaba yet hes the best leftback in the world currently.

Ive always said a full back need not be a superstar, he only needs to be a consistent 7/10 player which is why I am miffed when Chelsea go and spend £21m on Baba Rahman. Its a complete musallication of resources to the least influential position on the pitch.

Dennis Irwin is good as gold.

No I disagree. Full backs like cafu, Carlos, Alves, Lahm were very influential to their team and would be one of the top 4-6 performers in their team

In the Madrid Galactico After Figo. Raul, Carlos and Zidane would be the most influential

In Peps Barca after Messi, Xavi Iniesta. Alves, Puyol and Etoo would be the most important

In Bayern after Robben, Muller Ribery. Lahm, Schweini and Alaba would come next

In Inter 2010, You cant pick 5 players without picking Maicon

Even in Man City and Chelsea till last season Zabaleta and ivanovic would be one of the top 5 players

Dennis Irwin was just an average player

While I agree that Full backs jobs might go unappreciated by many people

Chelsea were Magad on the baba Rahman deal and I remember mentioning that he had only one good season in Augsburg

These days a good wing forward needs an excellent full back to work optimally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
bigkesh:
I feel more comfortable at Emirates than in my bedroom
Form or no form, Arsenal is Chelsea's biatch. I predict a draw though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmmnnncheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

No I disagree. Full backs like cafu, Carlos, Alves, Lahm were very influential to their team and would be one of the top 4-6 performers in their team

In the Madrid Galactico After Figo. Raul, Carlos and Zidane would be the most influential

In Peps Barca after Messi, Xavi Iniesta. Alves, Puyol and Etoo would be the most important

In Inter 2010, You cant pick 5 players without picking Maicon

Even in Man City and Chelsea till last season Zabaleta and ivanovic would be one of the top 5 players

Dennis Irwin was just an average player

While I agree that Full backs jobs might go unappreciated by many people

Chelsea were Magad on the baba Rahman deal and I remember mentioning that he had only one good season in Augsburg

These days a good wing forward needs an excellent full back to work optimally

Correct! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Chestar5:
Ibime must be in his early 50's grin

Chest star!

This year, I will be the same age as Jesus when he died. I for say make you come test whether my ministry is 50+ years old, but as I done marry, I recommend you heed the ministry of my keen disciple Griffon! cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:19am On Jan 20, 2016
coded01:

Correct! cool

Someone stated your best dm was not among 5 important players when pep held sway, you gave his post a seal of approval. Later when we tell you guys busquets has been an ordinary and average player in your team , you will bring all boko haram's weapons out calling for one's head. Shouting up and down that without busquets there's no barcelona , how barca's success with tiki taka has been because of him. Iranu abasha.

raumdeuter:

So neuer could nt make your top 5, thats wonderful. However, thumbs up for not putting boatank in it, just like coded1 , correct cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Ibime:

Chest star!

This year, I will be the same age as Jesus when he died. I for say make you come test whether my ministry is 50+ years old, but as I done marry, I recommend you heed the ministry of my keen disciple Griffon! cheesy

lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2016
#...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2016
#Emenalo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2016
^^^^^^ But seriously, that guy is doing you guys more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
bigkesh:
#Emenalo

Na Odion Ighalo rumours dey pain me pass.

Emenalo likes giving life to overaged African players. Ighalo is no less than 30.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ibime:

Emenalo likes giving life to overaged African players. Ighalo is no less than 30.

I heard Augsburg wants Baba for 10m less than what we paid just months ago and the fool is ready to sell...

Looks like that guy has a Brazilian mother and a Nigerian father...
Oscar,Ramires,Nathan, Wallace,Niasse and other African failures.....
Roman gat to sack that guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
So after years of rivalry in EPL, Patrick Vieira has become Frank Lampard's coach in MLS!

Vieira officially took charge of New York City FC on January 1st.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ibime:

bigkesh:

I heard Augsburg wants Baba for 10m less than what we paid just months ago and the fool is ready to sell...

Make death no kill our maga ooo. We need these EPL maga die.

Mangala 50M Otamendi 50M yet City defence still dey like that? Baba Rahman 25M. Djiboloji sef dey Falcow sef dey collect salary

Man Utd nko? Melo melo melo melo la fe wi, melo melo melo melo la fe so

EPL fans I dedicate Olamide Melo melo to una

DJ Tval dmcdad or any available DJ please hit the wheel of steel

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
I don't want pastore at chelseafc
Nigga is too slow for the EPL!!!
Pato may flop.
Emenalo has ruin chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Make death no kill our maga ooo. We need these EPL maga die.

Mangala 50M Otamendi 50M yet City defence still dey like that? Baba Rahman 25M. Djiboloji sef dey Falcow sef dey collect salary

Man Utd nko? Melo melo melo melo la fe wi, melo melo melo melo la fe so

EPL fans I dedicate Olamide Melo melo to una

DJ Tval dmcdad or any available DJ please hit the wheel of steel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2R01DOrkmA

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dongorgon5:
I don't want pastore at chelseafc
Nigga is too slow for the EPL!!!
Pato may flop.
Emenalo has ruin chelsea
The Pato stuff na rumour dem just wan push am comot for brazil
I doubt Chelsea or Utd sef go do any business for this market

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
bigkesh:

Niasse and other African failures....

Is niasse a failure? I don't get it . I still prefer him to pato.

In other news musonda May play against arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:

The Pato stuff na rumour dem just wan push am comot for brazil
I doubt Chelsea or Utd sef go do any business for this market
pato deal may happen in the next few dayz.
It's all over the net even skysport self

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dongorgon5:
pato deal may happen in the next few dayz.
It's all over the net even skysport self
If that is true una wan rehabilitate all the injury prone striker for south america finish be that.
Good karma is nothing to frown at.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
airmark:

Is niasse a failure? I don't get it . I still prefer him to pato.

In other news musonda May play against arsenal.

Why you talk that one o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:

If that is true una wan rehabilitate all the injury prone striker for south america finish be that.
Good karma is nothing to frown at.
Technical dilector emenalo knwz nothing abt his injury record.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Talking about our EPL magas

Sky Sports
Jan 20, 2016 at 8:44a ET

Suggestions that reported Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City target Leroy Sane could cost €55million have been described as “bizarre”.

Sane has scored four and set up another four goals in 17 Bundesliga appearances for Schalke this season, leading to speculation linking him with a move to the Premier League

However, when asked about the possibility of a club paying €55million for the 20-year-old as has been suggested, Borussia Monchengladbach’s general manager Max Eberl told Sport Bild: “After half a year in the Bundesliga! Of course Sane is a top talent. But €55m? That’s bizarre.”

=================================================================================

Ki iku ma pa maga wa oo. May God preserve the life of our Maga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmm.
Pato 'reaches Chelsea agreement'.
--Skysports

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
raumdeuter:
Talking about our EPL magas

Sky Sports
Jan 20, 2016 at 8:44a ET

Suggestions that reported Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City target Leroy Sane could cost €55million have been described as “bizarre”.

Sane has scored four and set up another four goals in 17 Bundesliga appearances for Schalke this season, leading to speculation linking him with a move to the Premier League

However, when asked about the possibility of a club paying €55million for the 20-year-old as has been suggested, Borussia Monchengladbach’s general manager Max Eberl told Sport Bild: “After half a year in the Bundesliga! Of course Sane is a top talent. But €55m? That’s bizarre.”

=================================================================================

Ki iku ma pa maga wa oo. May God preserve the life of our Maga
They are spending and also making the money. So chill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Vischy, DammyOlu123(m), izzou(m), Debroslink, swiz123(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.