Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10692369 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18558) (18559) (18560) (18561) (18562) (18563) (18564) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:14am On Jan 05
Chelsea need to get that estavao willian done asap 2 goals tonight ,1v1 demon not madueke kind of dribbling, pacey kind dribbling like Messi type no wonder they call him messinho

boehly I'm on my knees.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:30am On Jan 05
Understand Romeo Lavia has suffered bad bruising to his thigh and could be out for a few weeks.

Chelsea not set to rush him and its another blow for the Belgian midfielder. #CFC

nawao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:52am On Jan 05
Ballzproblem2:
Understand Romeo Lavia has suffered bad bruising to his thigh and could be out for a few weeks.

Chelsea not set to rush him and its another blow for the Belgian midfielder. #CFC

nawao

Dr. Lavia grin

He supposed get him own ward for una Chelsea clinic

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:56am On Jan 05
BlueRayDick:

Dr. Lavia grin

He supposed get him own ward for una Chelsea clinic
this wan just come to chop our money

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:57am On Jan 05
Griffon:

Touches and passes while at Heartland. Defensive actions were not included in this compilation and he was still even coming of age then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxfL_ThMGDQ

Your bro na baller.

Will like to see more of him under Intense midfield play and Ibime should table his matter before agent Attah.

I pray he makes your family proud at the biggest stage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:42am On Jan 05
Griffon:

Touches and passes while at Heartland. Defensive actions were not included in this compilation and he was still even coming of age then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxfL_ThMGDQ
The kind of DM/CM I absolutely adore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:04pm On Jan 05
Andrey Santos has been handed an increase chance to stay at Chelsea and in the squad as Lesley UgoChukwu is expected to be out for 6 weeks. (@NizaarKinsella)

ship that brother ass to Strasbourg next summer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:55pm On Jan 05
Chelsea are prepared to recall David Datro Fofana from his loan spell at Union Berlin. Internal discussions are ongoing but Fofana is expected to return and leave again, with Sevilla interested.

[via @FabrizioRomano]

ship all this niggas to Strasbourg what's the worst that can happen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05
Ballzproblem2:

nawao
Mehn na real waoh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05
airmark:

Your bro na baller.

Will like to see more of him under Intense midfield play and Ibime should table his matter before agent Attah.

I pray he makes your family proud at the biggest stage.

Amen brother.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:39pm On Jan 05
Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea need to get that estavao willian done asap 2 goals tonight ,1v1 demon not madueke kind of dribbling, pacey kind dribbling like Messi type no wonder they call him messinho

boehly I'm on my knees.

That first guy's ankles 💀

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:52pm On Jan 05
Alex iwobi still getting super eagles call up, Tammy Abraham has been forgotten.

Atleast Abraham will be collecting British pension right? grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05
BlueMann:

How would you call yourself a winger and won't know how to dribble well?

Hazard scored fantastic solo goals destroying his markers away from the box.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05
Ballzproblem2:

boehly I'm on my knees.

The boy is good, at least i won't be regretting missing out on Guler. Another Brazilian talent is Endrink. I wouldn't mind if we get the two if them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:29pm On Jan 05
popizaino:

The boy is good, at least i won't be regretting missing out on Guler. Another Brazilian talent is Endrink. I wouldn't mind if we get the two if them.
endrick wey dey Madrid already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05
NinjaMetahuman:
Alex iwobi still getting super eagles call up, Tammy Abraham has been forgotten.

It's like you remember some.old arguments. Tammy can't even make Nigeria squad TBH, we pack strikers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:33pm On Jan 05
Ibime:

It's like you remember some.old arguments. Tammy can't even make Nigeria squad TBH, we pack strikers
grin grin
Well we don't know for sure. But I'm sure he would have had more international cap by now if he had chosen Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:17pm On Jan 05
🚨⚪️🔴 Understand Sevilla are advancing in talks to sign David Datro Fofana from Chelsea! Deal close to the final stages, moving fast.

Fofana, not in Union Berlin squad for the next game vs Arminia.

nice cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:18pm On Jan 05
holy Shit,is it loan or permanent leave? 😮.

first bum offloaded, I'm sorry fofana hopefully you develop well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05
In Osimhen we Trust!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:57am On Jan 06
NinjaMetahuman:

Tammy won’t even be starting for Nigeria if he had chose to play for us

Not better than boniface or victor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:44am On Jan 06
andrewbaba44:

Tammy won’t even be starting for Nigeria if he had chose to play for us

Not better than boniface or victor
you are saying Tammy won't make the squad ahead of Ahmed musa or sadiq Umar?
I guess we may never know.

What I'm sure of is that, he will definitely have atleast more than 20 caps for Nigeria by now had he chosen Nigeria.

Ola aina and Tammy Abraham are the same set o. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:22am On Jan 06
NinjaMetahuman:
you are saying Tammy won't make the squad ahead of Ahmed musa or sadiq Umar?
I guess we may never know.

What I'm sure of is that, he will definitely have atleast more than 20 caps for Nigeria by now had he chosen Nigeria.

Ola aina and Tammy Abraham are the same set o. grin

Making the squad and starting for Nigeria are 2 different things ,even boniface is only starting because of 2 strikers the coach will be playing

And yes tammy will have more than 20 caps and he will be having good game time ,osimhen can’t play all games ,and osimhen at Lille wasn’t really better than Tammy then .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:25am On Jan 06
andrewbaba44:

Making the squad and starting for Nigeria are 2 different things ,even boniface is only starting because of 2 strikers the coach will be playing

And yes tammy will have more than 20 caps and he will be having good game time ,osimhen can’t play all games ,and osimhen at Lille wasn’t really better than Tammy then .
so we agree then. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:01am On Jan 06
NinjaMetahuman:
so we agree then. cool

Yeah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:56am On Jan 06
BlueMann:

I will Terry Butcher him. I don't know why some defenders overcommit against skillful dribblers once the attacking player drops a shoulder or body feint an overcommitted defender will most often than not chop grass. Your focus should be on the ball not the body of the player while standing on your toes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:06am On Jan 06
timo Werner joining Tottenham on a loan deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:08am On Jan 06
this January quiet AF,I like it.
prices will be inflated ,wait for summer and do business well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06
Casadei scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06
Casadei assist the second goal

A proper attacking midfielder miles ahead of Gallagher

(1) (2) (3) ... (18558) (18559) (18560) (18561) (18562) (18563) (18564) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), swiz123(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), chidekings(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.