Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10585599 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18555) (18556) (18557) (18558) (18559) (18560) (18561) ... (19238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Blame Chelsea for making them operating like armed robbers ,chelsea na sure maga for any team

If gbaciedo is worth 100M plus according to shekpites Then Ivan toney should be 200 million grin
lol. Na Man City start the nonsense by buying grealish for 100m, then we followed the pattern.
Na Antony of Manchester united funny pass. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:25pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Okay the ballon d or ,that’s true .
No it isn't true before. I wonder why you suddenly changed your mind. Continue saying rubbish with confidence.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:25pm On Jan 03
Omoluabi16:
lol. Na Man City start the nonsense by buying grealish for 100m, then we followed the pattern.
Is it the treble/quintuple winner Jack Grealish or another one?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:28pm On Jan 03
Omoluabi16:

Yes grealish was never worth that amount ,but at least mancity own Dey deliver
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:32pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Was Pogba worth the amount?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:40pm On Jan 03
Android17:
Was Pogba worth the amount?

Pogba was at least worth 60 million from his 100 million unlike grealish wey no suppose pass 30M

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:41pm On Jan 03
pkasso:
I still feel Pep did Phillips dirty sha. The weight jibe and then recently apologising for not playing him as much He(Kalvin) would have wanted. Which kain eye service be that one? Pep's tough love approach can be brutal on players with certain dispositions and i think Phillips is one of them. In my head, i can almost picture Pep berating him for playing 10 degrees narrower or for not offering an overload at the hypotenuse of a possession triangle grin or any of those flimsy tactical details when mild criticism with a word of encouragement would suffice. No be everybody be Bernardo or Kyle Walker who will take it on the chin and keep grinding. But I guess, Pep cares more about winning and less about being likeable like say someone like Klopp.
The tough love is because Kalvin - though very well-behaved, just did not play like he wanted to make a difference. I personally think his confidence took a beating because he got injured after being signed and watched the team go on that winning run without him, that he doubted he could contribute. I watched him never show up when we needed him to drop back to receive the ball during build up when Rodri was out. Just never exerting himself and being leggy and off the pace.

He is a good player no doubts but at this point, we need someone to hit the ground running or at least try to. The trying part is where I fault Kalvin. Bring on Joshua Kimmich though. I hear him and Tuku no dey see eye to eye. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:42pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Pogba was at least worth 60 million from his 100 million unlike grealish wey no suppose pass 30M
Pogba'a worth is based on what?

Bear in mind, Grealish has a FAR bigger brand than Pogba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:43pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Meanwhile in 2018 or so, Aston Villa rejected 40M for Grealish from Tottenham. So what would his value have been 3 years later now at his prime?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:47pm On Jan 03
Android17:

Bigger brand una

Bigger brand because of English media ? Lmao

You wan compare key player for juventus wey play ucl final and key player for Aston Villa ?

Bros abeg nau

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:48pm On Jan 03
Android17:
Meanwhile in 2018 or so, Aston Villa rejected 40M for Grealish from Tottenham. So what would his value have been 3 years later now at his prime?

Aston Villa rejecting such amount from him doesn’t mean he should be worth 100M few years later

Even coutinho weh be bigger and better player no suppose pass 70M ,but you think grealish was worth his 100M grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:50pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Bigger brand una

You wan compare key player for juventus wey play ucl final and key player for Aston Villa ?

Bros abeg nau
Lol

I thought I was the only one shocked.

Grealish and Pogba ke. Ah

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:51pm On Jan 03
Unlimited22:

Lol

I thought I was the only one shocked.

Grealish and Pogba ke. Ah

E shock me Walai grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:57pm On Jan 03
See the carpenter wey get most dribbles completed for epl

Someone should tell me this is a lie grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:
See the carpenter wey get most dribbles completed for epl

Someone should tell me this is a lie grin

Serious footballers have moved past unproductive dribbles. It's now a skill left for carpenters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:59pm On Jan 03
Itsrm:

Serious footballers have moved past unproductive dribbles. It's now a skill left for carpenters.

Lol

Okay o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:01pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Bigger brand una

Bros abeg nau
How do you think the valuation for players is established? Why do you think Neymar was expensive from Brazil compared to Gotze who was playing for a bigger club and scored a world cup final winning goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:04pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Aston Villa rejecting such amount from him doesn’t mean he should be worth 100M few years later

Even coutinho weh be bigger and better player no suppose pass 70M ,but you think grealish was worth his 100M grin
Emotional arguments that can easily be shredded.

So just go back to what you can defend with facts. I never told you the player was worth 100M. I said his brand and importance to Aston Villa was. That is why City paid to release him from that clause.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:04pm On Jan 03
Android17:

I need more explanation on this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Which deliver? That’s how you think barca have quality attackers.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:06pm On Jan 03
MorataFC:
I need more explanation on this.
Did you hear the amounts Messi was offered to play in Saudi Arabia? Would Messi have justified that amount by his game play alone?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:09pm On Jan 03
vini is back cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirLiquidGold: 8:09pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

@ Liverpool coutinho played like a magician to me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:13pm On Jan 03
SirLiquidGold:

@ Liverpool coutinho played like a magician to me.

Coutinho was class ,but a 70M player at best

Barca was foolish to pay 140 for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:15pm On Jan 03
hensben:
Which deliver? That’s how you think barca have quality attackers.

Hensbrain as usual

Raphina is a 50M player and helped Barca win the league ,raphina is the second best Brazilian 2023 in terms of stats ,even while at Leeds he did better than your useless attacker

Raphinha at Leeds scored 11 goals at the epl which is more than some of your useless wingers

Rest dude
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:16pm On Jan 03
Android17:
Emotional arguments that can easily be shredded.

So just go back to what you can defend with facts. I never told you the player was worth 100M. I said his brand and importance to Aston Villa was. That is why City paid to release him from that clause.

Lmao ,me and emotional arguements on the same sentence ?

I be like Hensmugu mumudeyhouse brain problem and their fellow shekpites for for your eyes ?

It’s well my broda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03
Android17:
Is it the treble/quintuple winner Jack Grealish or another one?
Yes, the same jack grealish. Even kalvin Phillips is a treble/quintuple winner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:21pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Lmao ,me and emotional arguements on the same sentence ?

I be like Hensmugu mumudeyhouse brain problem and their fellow shekpites for for your eyes ?

It’s well my broda
Nobody is comparing you to anyone. You might like Phillip Coutinho but that does not mean he has that much of a brand. David Beckham was not better than many players but his brand implied that you'd typically pay him more than the players that were better than him.

To ignore someone's brand when you are discussing how much should be paid for them is an emotional way of arguing because it is not based on observable facts but based on your preference.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirLiquidGold: 8:21pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Coutinho was class ,but a 70M player at best

Barca was foolish to pay 140 for him
@ Liverpool Cutinoho was not worth 140... He played like he was worth 1400 . Unfortunately he didn't fit in quite well at Barca and they loan him to bayern Munich
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:21pm On Jan 03
Omoluabi16:
Yes, the same jack grealish. Even kalvin Phillips is a treble/quintuple winner
Kalvin is, you are right. He just did not contribute that much to it. Did Grealish do that or not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:24pm On Jan 03
SirLiquidGold:

@ Liverpool Cutinoho was not worth 140... He played like he was worth 1400 . Unfortunately he didn't fit in quite well at Barca and they loan him to bayern Munich

Coutinho was never worth 140M

His first 6 months at Barca was success

I don’t know what happened afterwards,all Barca coached loved him and gave him a chance ,if not because of about 400k weekly salary and injuries he would have been part of xavi plans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:26pm On Jan 03
Players with zero haters

You can add Ronaldinho also

(1) (2) (3) ... (18555) (18556) (18557) (18558) (18559) (18560) (18561) ... (19238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), RevFrEbuka(m), afrodoc2, CentiLion(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.