Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10588640 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18556) (18557) (18558) (18559) (18560) (18561) (18562) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03
Android17:
Kalvin is, you are right. He just did not contribute that much to it. Did Grealish do that or not?
I'm not going to debate whether grealish is quality or not. But 100m should get you a 'main man' player not contribute . Think Salah, KDB, or Haaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:39pm On Jan 03
Omoluabi16:
I'm not going to debate whether grealish is quality or not. But 100m should get you a 'main man' player not contribute . Think Salah, KDB, or Haaland.
His true footballing value with inflation etc to me was 60M. But he was on 200K a week and 100M release clause. He signed that clause so that what happened to Harry Kane won't happen to him otherwise Villa were willing to ask for 150M for him based on negotiating prices which City did not want to deal with.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:56pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:
Players with zero haters

You can add Ronaldinho also
Lol is that Iniesta I see?

You must not know about a Nairalander named Ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Hensbrain as usual

Raphina is a 50M player and helped Barca win the league ,raphina is the second best Brazilian 2023 in terms of stats ,even while at Leeds he did better than your useless attacker

Raphinha at Leeds scored 11 goals at the epl which is more than some of your useless wingers

Rest dude
Winning La Liga is not a big deal. Win ucl like Chelsea 2021. Since the advent of VAR you are unable to win ucl.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03
Peseiro is busy searching for Ndidi’s replacement, while my younger brother is busy tearing down Sons Of Pharaoh since last year, in the Egyptian league.

Even if dem no like the league, make dem for sake of say JT allowed the Biafran Rastafarian to play for his side one time.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:48pm On Jan 03
Girona play entertaining football but damn, their defense is weak.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:13pm On Jan 03
Griffon:
Peseiro is busy searching for Ndidi’s replacement, while my younger brother is busy tearing down Sons Of Pharaoh since last year, in the Egyptian league.

Even if dem no like the league, make dem for sake of say JT allowed the Biafran Rastafarian to play for his side one time.
21 years old wornderkid 😁 just kidding.

is that JT?

what's your brother name?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:32pm On Jan 03
BlueMann:

And they grab a stoppage time goal to win a seven goal thriller against Atletico.

These guys won't go away.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:
See the carpenter wey get most dribbles completed for epl

Someone should tell me this is a lie grin
Itsrm:

Serious footballers have moved past unproductive dribbles. It's now a skill left for carpenters.
Na the kain stats wey Hidden Hazard dey always proud of be that when we told them that this na useless stat dem shout on me that year

Now St Maximin don relinquish the stat for Ayew to carry on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 12:10am On Jan 04
Android17:
His true footballing value with inflation etc to me was 60M. But he was on 200K a week and 100M release clause. He signed that clause so that what happened to Harry Kane won't happen to him otherwise Villa were willing to ask for 150M for him based on negotiating prices which City did not want to deal with.
Fair enough then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:48am On Jan 04
raumdeuter:

Na the kain stats wey Hidden Hazard dey always proud of be that when we told them that this na useless stat dem shout on me that year

When you become the coach of Ogbomosho utd, sign wingers that can't dribble to play for you.

You stated that Hazard wouldn't do 30+ goals and assists in an Epl season. He disgraced you. Shame on you.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:52am On Jan 04
airmark:

When you become the coach of Ogbomosho utd, sign wingers that can't dribble to play for you.

You stated that Hazard wouldn't do 30+ goals and assists in an Epl season. He disgraced you. Shame on you.

Elite players like Salah don't post such useless stat, Its meant for the likes of St Maximin, Ayew and Hidden Hazard

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:07am On Jan 04
Griffon:

Nice one

So at least some Biafran Rastafarians dey ball grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:21am On Jan 04
raumdeuter:

Elite players like Salah don't post such useless stat, Its meant for the likes of St Maximin, Ayew and Hidden Hazard

Salah can dribble. Vinicius can dribble. Saka can dribble. Wingers must have that basic skill, to succeed.

Didn't Hazard disgrace you with 30+ goals and assists in Epl? Rest.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:03am On Jan 04
BlueMann:
Eric Garcia and blind na 2 useless defenders

The should get 2 solid CB this window and they might go all the way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:44am On Jan 04
airmark:

Salah can dribble. Vinicius can dribble. Saka can dribble. Wingers must have that basic skill, to succeed.

Didn't Hazard disgrace you with 30+ goals and assists in Epl? Rest.

Hazard disgraced you by scoring 10 CL goals in his entire career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:07am On Jan 04
Ibime:

Nice one

So at least some Biafran Rastafarians dey ball grin

You know the story cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:09am On Jan 04
Unlimited22:

Lol is that Iniesta I see?

You must not know about a Nairalander named Ibime

Ibime wey no reach 0.1 percent ,so I don’t even count him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:10am On Jan 04
Ballzproblem2:
21 years old wornderkid 😁 just kidding.

is that JT?

what's your brother name?

Kelechi Chimezie of formerly Gombe United and Heartland.

Boy has a record of featuring in every single minute of an NPFL season. No injuries, on a 100 Kante workings.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:49am On Jan 04
raumdeuter:

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:52am On Jan 04
drisham:

Eric Garcia and blind na 2 useless defenders

The should get 2 solid CB this window and they might go all the way

Eric Garcia has been good for them ,they are likely to sign him permanent than getting 2 more defenders as you said

He suits in there and to make it easy for him ,he is a ball playing CB which is what the coach wants
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:00am On Jan 04
Android17:
Nobody is comparing you to anyone. You might like Phillip Coutinho but that does not mean he has that much of a brand. David Beckham was not better than many players but his brand implied that you'd typically pay him more than the players that were better than him.

To ignore someone's brand when you are discussing how much should be paid for them is an emotional way of arguing because it is not based on observable facts but based on your preference.

I get what you are trying to say ,but you can not say grealish has a bigger brand than Paul pogba ? Naaaa

Na almost everything pogba take pass grealish

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:21am On Jan 04
Griffon:

Boy has a record of featuring in every single minute of an NPFL season. No injuries, on a 100 Kante workings.

Man is extremely neat on the ball. I watched all his touches in one match, he plays like Christian Obodo. Lesley Ugochukwu is stealing a living compared to him

Is he playing regularly at his club?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 6:49am On Jan 04
Lol @ Grealiah and Pogba in the Same sentence...By the time Man UTD got Pogba he was the star of both Seria A and the french national team... Grealish who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:44am On Jan 04
Ibime:

Man is extremely neat on the ball. I watched all his touches in one match, he plays like Christian Obodo. Lesley Ugochukwu is stealing a living compared to him

Is he playing regularly at his club?

How most pros pack bag of nonsense to the top level amazes me. Lesley is just one of them.

Yeah, he is El Dakhlia SC of Egypt's top DM. Unfortunately, he is playing for a side who lack inspiration and quality across the whole areas of the pitch.

You should recall how many years now i've been telling how much my boy understands the rudiments of midfield play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:20am On Jan 04
CAPdan21:
Lol @ Grealiah and Pogba in the Same sentence...By the time Man UTD got Pogba he was the star of both Seria A and the french national team... Grealish who?
Itel17 because his android will surely be substandard brand is indeed a weed taker. Pogba and Grealish in same sentence can only be ment.

Even Grealish and Coutinho is also mental
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:30am On Jan 04
Griffon:

omo that's insane .

nice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:12am On Jan 04
BOOM 💥 Chelsea trying to complete a deal for 18-year-old striker Milos Lukovic, who will then head straight to Strasbourg. 🔵

Chelsea’s recruitment team flew to Serbia to meet the owner. The club rejected an initial 4M as they want a % sell on fee.

Lukovic, has scored 10 goals in 19 Championship matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:19am On Jan 04
Ballzproblem2:
omo that's insane .

nice

Touches and passes while at Heartland. Defensive actions were not included in this compilation and he was still even coming of age then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxfL_ThMGDQ

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:46am On Jan 04
Griffon:

How most pros pack bag of nonsense to the top level amazes me. Lesley is just one of them.

Yeah, he is El Dakhlia SC of Egypt's top DM. Unfortunately, he is playing for a side who lack inspiration and quality across the whole areas of the pitch.

You should recall how many years now i've been telling how much my boy understands the rudiments of midfield play.

Go and create Wikipedia page for your boy

It is not good for him not to have one, scouts do their research using those tools in the first instance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:50am On Jan 04
Griffon:

Touches and passes while at Heartland. Defensive actions were not included in this compilation and he was still even coming of age then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxfL_ThMGDQ
the guy is good,I support ibime suggestion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:02am On Jan 04
Ibime:

Go and create Wikipedia page for your boy

It is not good for him not to have one, scouts do their research using those tools in the first instance

Mehn. I have never thought of this.

How do I go about this? Typically, it’s just info of him that I’ll need or there are other requirements to the creation that will enhance chances of its success?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18556) (18557) (18558) (18559) (18560) (18561) (18562) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, Leyqute(m), Geld(m), ademuy, hensben(m), AdisaOwala, Astrid4(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.