Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,535 members, 7,857,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10718095 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18557) (18558) (18559) (18560) (18561) (18562) (18563) ... (19380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:50am On Jan 04
Garth Crooks advice for Cole Palmer: "The only bright spark for the visitors [Chelsea against Luton] was Palmer, whose two goals were taken quite brilliantly. But the English midfielder needs to watch himself.

Ducking out of headers on defensive set plays doesn't endear yourself to your team-mates, neither does suddenly losing touch with the game having scored two goals when really he should have been searching for his hat-trick."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:59am On Jan 04
Ballzproblem2:
BOOM 💥 Chelsea trying to complete a deal for 18-year-old striker Milos Lukovic, who will then head straight to Strasbourg. 🔵

Chelsea’s recruitment team flew to Serbia to meet the owner. The club rejected an initial 4M as they want a % sell on fee.

Lukovic, has scored 10 goals in 19 Championship matches.
He is signing for Strasbourg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:23pm On Jan 04
Palmer nominated for player of the month, can't remember when last Chelsea player won.

if he comes out as the winner,there will be tears in my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:02pm On Jan 04
Ballzproblem2:
Palmer nominated for player of the month, can't remember when last Chelsea player won.

if he comes out as the winner,there will be tears in my eyes.

Kudus will most likely win it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:10pm On Jan 04
BlueRayDick:

Kudus will most likely win it.
omo palmer has solid competitions *sigh*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04
Demba Ba: “If you had the list in your head that he [Rangnick] gave to Man United to sign when he was there you’d be amazed. This was in January 2022.

Josko Gvardiol was on it. Jude Bellingham and Erling Haaland were on it, that’s for sure. Enzo Fernandez, now at Chelsea, was there.”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04
Griffon:

Mehn. I have never thought of this.

How do I go about this? Typically, it’s just info of him that I’ll need or there are other requirements to the creation that will enhance chances of its success?

So go on his club page, click on his name and create page. Make sure you get his official age right though cos I see two different ages on the Internet cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04
Ibime:

So go on his club page, click on his name and create page. Make sure you get his official age right though cos I see two different ages on the Internet cheesy

Omo these people sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04
…
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:16pm On Jan 04
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04
BlueRayDick:

grin

Wetin we go do grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:32pm On Jan 04
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04
Our midfield needs a player like Manu Kone. A sleeky ball playing beast. He brings that powerful fluid interplay between midfield and attack, yet contributes his quota to defensive duties.

We don’t have such player.

I’ll pay 100milla for this guy and be waiting on the Feds to have me jailed.

What are our scouts doing? He was even born in
Colombes, France. Meaning the 21 years of age he is claiming may not be entirely wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuy7aP1i6OQ

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04
Bundesliga get talent pass any league at the moment. Every club get his own genius.

Facts Only!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:36pm On Jan 04
Griffon:
Our midfield needs a player like Manu Kone. A sleeky ball playing beast. He brings that powerful fluid interplay between midfield and attack, yet contributes his quota to defensive duties.

Colombes, France. Meaning the 21 years of age he is claiming may not be entirely wrong.

we were linked to him one certain time I think our former scout who left recently liked him.

But his opinion didn't count like that.

bottom line we are not signing him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04
Griffon:

Omo these people sef grin grin grin grin

Make sure to put style of play and don't list his full records. Anything before Gombe, put as Youth Career. Once they start seeing too many clubs before the age of 22, they will become suspicious. You can even put Gombe as Youth career

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04
Ibime:

Make sure to put style of play and don't list his full records. Anything before Gombe, put as Youth Career. Once they start seeing too many clubs before the age of 22, they will become suspicious. You can even put Gombe as Youth career

This is a good one. I appreciate boss.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:10pm On Jan 04
Ibime:

ibime you hate Biafra boys but you dey help one,stay one place naw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:10pm On Jan 04
petrovic save has been nominated for save of the month

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04
Griffon:

This hospital attendant?... Liverpool were linked to him in the summer, check his injury record and see why clubs have been giving him a wide berth..One Reece James is enough for one squad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:22pm On Jan 04
Big accounts supporting Chelsea are making laugh.

They're lying on Twitter how Palmer is a fan of Taylor Swift and bts just to get them to vote for him.

no shame grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:59pm On Jan 04
Understand that fresh contact has been made between Bayern and Trevoh Chalobah camp earlier this week. The German club seriously considering an approach this month. #Bayern #CFC @TEAMtalk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:41pm On Jan 04
CAPdan21:

This hospital attendant?... Liverpool were linked to him in the summer, check his injury record and see why clubs have been giving him a wide berth.. One Reece James is enough for one squad
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04
Griffon:

Touches and passes while at Heartland. Defensive actions were not included in this compilation and he was still even coming of age then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxfL_ThMGDQ

I love his confidence on the ball, movement with/ without the ball and decisiveness on the ball.

He has good close range ball control and short range passing but it seems his long range passing needs some polishing, it could also be the pitch. He looks tidy and should be getting promising looks.

Defensively he has good instincts and anticipation. He is able to use his body quite well to regain possession. I heard very good things about him from friends in OTown while he was there.

Just continue with the gospel and heavy online/ SM push. He looks the part.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04
Griffon:

Bump
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04
….
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04
Baba Roland17 thanks for the insight. I have done that

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04
Griffon:
Baba Roland17 thanks for the insight. I have done that

Nsogbu adiro!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 7:34pm On Jan 04
Griffon:

Mehn. I have never thought of this.

How do I go about this? Typically, it’s just info of him that I’ll need or there are other requirements to the creation that will enhance chances of its success?

Yeah, it'll help him. If you want to attach pics, add the one that he's tackling since nah good but unknown DM!

Online he's 23 and 28. His age should stay one place. Get that right too.

No guarantees but it'll help!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04
oliverano:

Yeah, it'll help him. If you want to attach pics, add the one that he's tackling since nah good but unknown DM!

Online he's 23 and 28. His age should stay one place. Get that right too.

No guarantees but it'll help!

Thanks mate.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:04pm On Jan 04
CAPdan21:

This hospital attendant?... Liverpool were linked to him in the summer, check his injury record and see why clubs have been giving him a wide berth..One Reece James is enough for one squad
I don't think someone that has missed only 24games in 4 seasons can be called an hospital attendant or even compared to an idiot like Reece. James has missed 25games this season alone with more to come.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/manu-kone/verletzungen/spieler/624690
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:15pm On Jan 04
Amoto94:
Demba Ba: “If you had the list in your head that he [Rangnick] gave to Man United to sign when he was there you’d be amazed. This was in January 2022.

Josko Gvardiol was on it. Jude Bellingham and Erling Haaland were on it, that’s for sure. Enzo Fernandez, now at Chelsea, was there.”

Is this supposed to be impressive? None of those players were unknown or hidden gems. Bellingham, Haaland, Gvardiol lmao. Which big clubs were not interested in those players. Is it not Gvardiol we wanted to sign in the summer of 2022 for nearly 80million that Leipzig rejected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18557) (18558) (18559) (18560) (18561) (18562) (18563) ... (19380) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joezy23(m), Geld(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.