Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10453860 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hehe

Thibaut Courtois open to La Liga return as Real Madrid turn their attentions to land Chelsea keeper this summer
grin Where is airmark? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Debroslink:

Terry is a legend no doubt. But don't lemme open his ass here in his matches against my team.

Take it as gospel when I say 70% of the goals barca scored against Chelsea where Terry featured were clearly his fault.

Terry scored against Barca... Hallelujah....

KANU Nwankwo did too, so ki ni big deal?
Expose him please. #Waiting4TerryExposure. Then I'll show you the entire barca defense line exposure that lead to Chelsea's goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Emaprince:
But but ... Ayew never dribbled Terry na!! What is wrong with dayo sef? Terry was only trying to block the shot which is what any sensible defender should have done.

Boatank own be say... Person move shoulder, na so boatank turn around come fall like tree.

Ayew never dribbled Terry. Terry just fell under annointing of not Messi o ordinary Ayew

Why is Terry on the floor. Did he start the game lying on the floor? Or was it the influence of Ayew that got Terry on the floor?

Why is Terry mostly on his knees when average attackers molest him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2016

Terry on his knees worshipping Van persie

John Terry the Rankadede defender
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Next stop is the temple of Salomon Rondon

Most dont even know his name but John Terry found him an anointed man of God and also fell and worshipped Rondon

Slight difference the annointing was so much he actually fell on Rondon

[img]http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/john-terry-of-chelsea-fouls-salomon-rondon-of-west-bromwich-albion-picture-id484999900[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
hensben:
Expose him please. #Waiting4TerryExposure. Then I'll show you the entire barca defense line exposure that lead to Chelsea's goal.

Not yet. I respect Terry. However, I'll strike when you guys rate him above his fathers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
A big game vs Barcelona at Nou Camp Terry is captain. His team down a goal

Below was Terry's contribution that got him a red card

One of the biggest career games for Terry and that was his contribution

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
even with all these spamming, u have not been able to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that terry is not good.

which good defender doesnt fall to the ground?
which good defender doesnt get dribbled?

btw...all these pix are not as embarassing as messi vs boateng confrontation grin
raumdeuter:
Next stop is the temple of Salomon Rondon
Most dont even know his name but John Terry found him an anointed man of God and also fell and worshipped Rondon
Slight difference the annointing was so much he actually fell on Rondon
[img]http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/john-terry-of-chelsea-fouls-salomon-rondon-of-west-bromwich-albion-picture-id484999900[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
What of John terry at the world cup?

The last world cup game he played in his career below are the ratings

"John Terry 4
Culpable, like Upson, for the first goal. His full-blooded but increasingly static style was no match for the quick feet around him."

"Terry- 4: Completely misjudged the long ball that led to Klose's goal and after a brilliant display against Slovenia he ended his tournament as a flop along with several of his team-mates."

"John Terry: 4/10
Caught out of position and misjudged the ball for Germany’s opener. Shared Upson’s inability to shackle Klose. Time is catching up with him."

"John Terry
Was pulled apart by Germany's forwards and lightning counter attacks. It has been a turbulent World Cup for Terry and struggled to command his defence."

I dont need to tell you about Boatanks Last world cup performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
lekkie073:
even with all these spamming, u have not been able to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that terry is not good.

which good defender doesnt get dribbled?

btw...all these pix are not as embarassing as messi vs boateng confrontation grin
Thank you!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
lekkie073:
eeven with all these spamming, u have not been able to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that terry is not good.

which good defender doesnt get dribbled
?

Oh so now the same people laughing at Boateng for falling under Messi anointing can now remember the bold?

At least Boateng can say it was Messi the greatest footballer that made him fall not mediocre footballers like Van persie, Ayew and Rondon

I would rather somersault 15 times under Messi than do these embarassing thing under Ayew Rondon and Van persie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Just last season in the Champions League

This was super defender lifetime FIFPro award winner John Terry marking on a corner kick

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
When I say John terry is a fraud.

I see the hopeless performances at the world cup,

I see the non performance at the crucial games of the CL either missing or getting red carded

I see a defender described as static, I see a defender described as a flop at a world cup, I see a player who is described as "misjudged the ball", I see a defender that "struggled to command his defence"

I see him regularly molested by below average players like Ayew Rondon and van persie

I see a defender marking his own teammates

But but FIFpro says he is the best. Why bother to watch games, why not just wait for scores on livescore.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Debroslink:

Not yet. I respect Terry. However, I'll strike when you guys rate him above his fathers.
His fathers have people that are above them too. Such is life bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Mehn. Boateng fell faster than the walls of Jericho. I have watched and rewatched the video many times. He and Messi didn't even struggle for the ball. Messi just dropped his shoulders. And less than half a second later, Boateng was on the floor like he was under the influence of the holy spirit. Unreal!!

Not even defenders like Shawcross and Jagielka would ve fallen like dat.

Terry over Boateng anyday....
My point is this, let's not judge the dude with that. Itbwas probably a one-off thing. As for pitting him against Terry, I would go with Terry anyday of the week too. But then, let's not use that Messi manifestation as a yardstick.

Seriously, e no go dey fair at all.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
dmcdad:

My point is this, let's not judge the dude with that. Itbwas probably a one-off thing. As for pitting him against Terry, I would go with Terry anyday of the week too. But then, let's not use that Messi manifestation as a yardstick.

Seriously, e no go dey fair at all.cheesy

Lets judge Boateng by falling vs the greatest player in our generation and lets judge Terry by falling under mediocre players like Rondon, Ayew and Van Persie

Players who cant even dribble round a traffic cone

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
hensben:

Have you seen enough of Terry exposure?

or you want more?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3524867_terry1_jpeg6e3fde9d38c0e45177fe1570ace043a6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3524868_terry2_jpega43bc1723b66545ed0b73b72fd3d84a7

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lets judge Boateng by falling vs the greatest player in our generation and lets judge Terry by falling under mediocre players like Rondon, Ayew and Van Persie

Honestly, things like that are probably one off things. It doesn't happen all the time. So I wouldn't wanna judge a player with a one-off display. Besides, as much as I praise the duo and pairing of Terry-Calvaho, that doesn't mean they were all saintly too. Afterall, they stood helplessly and watched Dinho dance in front of them and then scored. Frankly, it was a stupid thing to do, but like I said with the Boateng thingy, it was probably a one-off thing.

Not taking anything away from the pair though, but just saying certain things can happen certain times, doesn't mean people should be judged entirely on those things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

y r u trying so hard to campaign against terry. the consensus is dat he is better than boateng. but as with all things arts, not everybody sees the same way so u can be left with ur opinion.....

but in the eyes of the majority, terry ranks among the best while boateng digs it with varanes, kompanys, ...and demichelises grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
lekkie073:
y r u trying so hard to campaign against terry. the consensus is dat he is better than boateng. but as with all things arts, not everybody sees the same way so u can be left with ur opinion.....

but in the eyes of the majority, terry ranks among the best while boateng digs it with varanes, kompanys, ...and demichelises grin

Campaign against Terry? His career is already a campaign against him.

His performances in big games is already a campaign against him. His world cup fiasco is already a campaign against him

His shameful performance in a CL semi, His Performance in a CL final in Moscow, His no show in all the major continental titles Chelsea won.

Terry simply tagged on to the excellence of Carvalho, On his own Terry was like all those drunk guys playing sunday sunday football

BoaTANK would look at his performances in the CL final, the world cup finals and see a satisfying career. They would ask Boateng his biggest career moment and he would say the CL or world cup final, They would ask terry for his biggest career moment and probably he would say the Carling Cup final

Thats the difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Honestly, things like that are probably one off things. It doesn't happen all the time. So I wouldn't wanna judge a player with a one-off display. Besides, as much as I praise the duo and pairing of Terry-Calvaho, that doesn't mean they were all saintly too. Afterall, they stood helplessly and watched Dinho dance in front of them and then scored. Frankly, it was a stupid thing to do, but like I said with the Boateng thingy, it was probably a one-off thing.

Not taking anything away from the pair though, but just saying certain things can happen certain times, doesn't mean people should be judged entirely on those things.

Since they wanted it that way, Thats why I am giving them that same way. Terry was shamed by attackers who might not even make the Nigerian league. Salomon Rondon Imagine or even Andre Ayew

Being disgraced by Messi is not a new thing, When Chiellini was asked what to do when facing Messi he said you can only pray. No one bothered to ask what he would do if faced by Ayew or Rondon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Since they wanted it that way, Thats why I am giving them that same way. Terry was shamed by attackers who might not even make the Nigerian league. Salomon Rondon Imagine or even Andre Ayew

Being disgraced by Messi is not a new thing, When Chiellini was asked what to do when facing Messi he said you can only pray. No one bothered to ask what he would do if faced by Ayew or Rondon
meaning terry has not been disgraced on d big stage but boateng has...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sinizia you don't have to keep doing this, you don't. I believe you're old and wise enough to know when not to breach an international treaty.

We only accomodated you on our soil/thread cos you're a neighbour, that shouldn't give you the effrontery to sever our diplomatic ties with the Germans.

What do we tell the Germans? Raumdeuter who is only a tourist here was shot seven times on the chest by you, what do we phucking tell the Germans?

We the Chelsea fans of Nairaland shall not be liable for injuries inflicted by or sustained as a consequence thereof, including, but not limited to lacerations, eviscerations and incinerations.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
lekkie073:
meaning terry has not been disgraced on d big stage but boateng has...

How can you be diagraced at biggest stage when you dont get there? Terry played a CL final in 2008 threw away the cup. Terry played a CL semi in Nou Camp got red carded, Opportunity to play CL final he dissapeared, opportunity to play Europa final he disapearred, opportunity to play world cup semi or final, He let his team down and they were defeated

Like a student who cant pass JAMB to get into Uni saying I have never failed in UNILAG before. So I'm better than John who failed MTH 305 in UNILAG

Boateng has played at the big stage CL final, world cup final and won both. When would Terry tell his own story of success
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
hensben:
You just dey rant since morning. Na wa o

No showing Terry to be a fraud. disgraced by part time footballers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
dmcdad:

so dinho shouldn't score because terry n carvalho dey back. How about drogba's goal that he trapped while backing puyol n Marquez. Even Maldini was not100% on alert in every games he played.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
hensben:
so dinho shouldn't score because terry n carvalho dey back. How about drogba's goal that he trapped while backing puyol n Marquez. Even Maldini was not100% on alert in every games he played.
Jeez! Are you this dumb in real life?! shockedshockedshocked. You'd better refund your parents all the money they wasted on your education. It was a complete waste!

Have you been following comments all along or you just jumped in as usual?

Did I in any way undermine the pair? Gosh! Your dummy nature is really in UHD. Dang!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Jeez! Are you this dumb in real life?! shockedshockedshocked. You'd better refund your parents all the money they wasted on your education. It was a complete waste!

Did I in any way undermine the pair? Gosh! Your dummy nature is really in UHD. Dang!
stop saying the obvious, we all know he's dumb am just trying to know who is dumber btw him and spy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
stop saying the obvious, we all know he's dumb am just trying to know who is dumber btw him and spy
But seriously, I doubt if anyone would be that dumb in the real world, or am I dreaming?

Gosh! I can bet my left ball that spy is definitely better than this guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
dmcdad:

[s]Jeez! Are you this dumb in real life?! shockedshockedshocked. You'd better refund your parents all the money they wasted on your education. It was a complete waste!

Did I in any way undermine the pair? Gosh! Your dummy nature is really in UHD. Dang! [/s]
Trash! You are indirectly undermining Terry's brilliance over the years with just one game which wasn't even his fault.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
hensben:
Trash! You are indirectly undermining Terry's brilliance over the years with just one game which wasn't even his fault.
People like your very self are the reason Chelsea fans are tagged clueless and unintelligent. But the fact remains that some of you here are intelligent I must say, some others not so much, but the likes of you are just... unintelligent, clueless, dumb, dummies, infact, it seems you walk on your head.

I quoted Dayo telling him that I didn't fancy the idea of judging a player with just a showing of his like its being used against Boateng.

I have stated this for the umpteenth time and I would still do again. I would take Terry over Boateng anyday of the week. But then, someone mentioned Boateng in the contest of what Messi did to him, and I said that wasn't fair on him as it could have happened to anyone, and that such shouldn't be used as a yardstick whenever one is judging such a player and in a bid to further prove my point I made a reference to the Dinho dance.

Did I do so with a view to undermining the pair of Terry and Carvalho? Not at all. Like I stated earlier on, that pairing was golden for me and I really loved their combo. I only referenced the Dinho event in relation to what happened to Boateng, that such things are probably one-offs and shouldn't be used as measures against players.

I hope this ain't hard for you to comprehend too cause it always seem you have issues with comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.