Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10454360 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Debroslink:

Na Kung Lao( the guy with hat on his head) get the highest combo with 9 hits. By the time he's through, your life for don't reduce by half.

My favourite player is Scorpion...." get over here"...

That boss called Shao Kahn with his colleagues like Kintaro, Motaro and Gorro... Just 3 successive moves on you, game over
You really play game..
Scorpion Na im I use pass for Mk.. I Don use am beat Shao Khan wella..
Noob saibot too is good

Days of cyrax, rain, cindel, jazz, emac.

Cyrax brutality back back x b b x y or is it xzxzxzca I no remember
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ibime - I can see you are viewing...

What's your contribution, Abi na only table soccer you bin dey play throughout that period??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dadehmola:

What's your contribution, Abi na only table soccer you bin dey play throughout that period??

I be counterball and table tennis man. I no sabi all this one wey una dey yarn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dadehmola:

Or Biro

I knew a guy that had a champion pen back in the day

Never defetated grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ibime:

I be counterball and table tennis man. I no sabi all this one wey una dey yarn.

You mean you never played this?? shocked shocked

Nna Mehn, you miss oo!!!

Ignore the scoreline though cheesy grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dadehmola:

Nna Mehn, you miss oo!!!

I play socially small small but like once a month. I no fit recall detail. Those days na physical activity dey interest me more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ibime if we look am well the British trained defenders have been some of the worst in Eagles. Some of them cant even control the ball.

Think of Abbey George, Danny Shittu, and the worst Nigerian footballer of all time Efe Sodje. God punish Onigbinde for allowing that useless maga wear Nigerian Jersey

The Nigerian trained can be very rash in tackle and lack ability to build play from back because of our local football training in Nigeria where its only wicked and mean people who play defence and their aim is to break legs

The criteria for being a defender in Nigeria from youth: You are big, You are dark, you are wicked, you have no skill to play other position, But you are so wicked they must always select you else you would beat everyone up. You can boot the ball very far away

I remember in secondary school one guy like that in defence he even had tribal marks and would tell you say he know say he cant make a career out of football because of tribal marks but he would ensure you dont have a football career as well. In every game he would break at least 2 legs you would see people crying and limping home. (Ahh Ibrahim... E no go better for you ooo). I just learnt to avoid him and stay in offside position where he would forget me. After I score from that offside position na to run away from the field because he would still come and beat you for scoring

The emboldened is the exact definition of my uni days "Yaya toure"!!!
He will injure you and you can't do sh1t but it..wicked fellow!(damn fukcing huge than the real Toure sef)..
Only way I'd get past him is to outrun him..(wright-phillips style).
Or play on his side during training (safety guaranteed)
Or play as a wing back in the opposite side!

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nihilist:

The game centres I dey go banned 1-2 cos it was just too easy. L1+X and the computer gives it you back easy.

L1+O den ready to load "Square".... baddest winning eleven!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Who used that "cheat club" Capta on PS1.... Tsubasa is the baddest player ever liveth... even R.Carlos shot and speed dey learn!!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dadehmola:

I dey teyu...

Carboni wey fit wipe shot score from any angle..

If he gets too close to the goal - his shot is almost always certain to go over the bar! cheesy

Even with the visible improvements in technology, graphics and all, this new consoles no give me half of the joy wey I dey experience that time.

The Sega "frenzy" that year was maaad!

Noob saibot was my favorite fighter..

E be like say na the 2nd subzero dey implement the highest no of combo hits (8, I think).

Ninjas like Reptile, Smoke, Rain - dem weak diee!!

No let computer use Reptile show you shege...I hated Reptile with passion...

Abeg leave my Smoke and Cyrax for me o,i fit use Smoke turn ya MK3 world upside down grin grin grin...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nihilist:

Or Biro

I knew a guy that had a champion pen back in the day

Never defetated grin
As a kid they hardly let me out. So indoors I made my own canter league of 6 teams. One team always won the title, Fa cup and champions league, even uefa cup join. Guess which team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Shibata!!! Skinecha!! Keeper fumble!! Tubasa!!
PS1 no be game abeg......

Adelana1 you sabi play FIFA?? I wan trash you for all the trolling you have done here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
bigkesh:

Adelana1 you sabi play FIFA?? I wan trash you for all the trolling you have done here

PS1 no be game atm, buh b4 the arrival of ps2,3,4, xbox and Wii..na ps1 be baba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
dmcdad:

Funny enough the move was just down-up albeit many people pulled it with down-down-up.cheesy
boys no wan take risk always down down up grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Odunharry:

You really play game..
Scorpion Na im I use pass for Mk.. I Don use am beat Shao Khan wella..
Noob saibot too is good

Days of cyrax, rain, cindel, jazz, emac.

Cyrax brutality back back x b b x y or is it xzxzxzca I no remember
the shekpe airmark reminds of the sega emarc lol

my favourite football team in sega was germany players like sieke khleman etc just go to the coner flag and cross the next thing u'll hear is gooaal

and when you score from the spot it will be shown twice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Spy360:

As a kid they hardly let me out. So indoors I made my own canter league of 6 teams. One team always won the title, Fa cup and champions league, even uefa cup join. Guess which team?
no wonder you became a certified gayner troll grin

as for the second bolded arsenal right? angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
I just dey read una comments dey smile...memories!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
No be lie jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dadehmola:

Nna Mehn, you miss oo!!!
I could see Allejo my guy.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
elrony:

The emboldened is the exact definition of my uni days "Yaya toure"!!!
He will injure you and you can't do sh1t but it..wicked fellow!(damn fukcing huge than the real Toure sef)..
Only way I'd get past him is to outrun him..(wright-phillips style).
Or play on his side during training (safety guaranteed)
Or play as a wing back in the opposite side!

grin
The emboldened though.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
We have discussed Parenting, Girls,Rugby and now Games on this thread in the last 2 weeks.....

Our thread is multipurpose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Good old days mehn. Una try to dey remember all these.

Nonso just reminded me of my favourite, noobsaibot " down down up" and my man is behind you kicking your @ss.

PS1... Roberto carlos..oh my gawd!! Crazy old days. All these don run leave my memories. Nihilist and dadehmola carry the thing permanent for head. Them just dey remember the thing like say na yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
sometimes if you know press that down button two twice noob go just dey bend down and your opponent Don know wetin you wan do. cheesy
anoda characters wey good die!!!
na jade with her stick and kitana with dat blade. computer dey finish with those two.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
dmcdad:

The emboldened though.cheesy

Lol no jokes... my gragra get where e stop!

I nor dey even reach the guy for Chest sef!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
bigkesh:
We have discussed Parenting, Girls,Rugby and now Games on this thread in the last 2 weeks.....

Our thread is multipurpose

When your club is dead and buried,and it's international break na so e dey be! grin

E dey be like that for our camp sometimes... Enjoy!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
SIRcumalot:

sometimes if you know press that down button two twice noob go just dey bend down and your opponent Don know wetin you wan do. cheesy
na jade with her stick and kitana with dat blade. computer dey finish with those two.

Most Boring fight in Arcade mode is when u meet Motaro, na so so dodge,punch and kick u go dey do!

When fighting Shao Kahn, unmasked subzero makes it look panache grin...
Freeze the SOB and maximize ya uppercut cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
SIRcumalot:

kitana was my favourite in terms of female fighters na her blade i dey enjoy for combo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
from now till the next fifty years even if ps63 has mortal kombat the sega MK will always remain the best
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Super eagles 1-1 Pharos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
bigkesh:

Lool! See this man. Be like say u wan chop beating....

I for come teach u how to play Fifa but i dont stay in Mellanby anymore....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
from now till the next fifty years even if ps63 has mortal kombat the sega MK will always remain the best
Gbam!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:54am On Mar 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ibime if we look am well the British trained defenders have been some of the worst in Eagles. Some of them cant even control the ball.

Think of Abbey George, Danny Shittu, and the worst Nigerian footballer of all time Efe Sodje. God punish Onigbinde for allowing that useless maga wear Nigerian Jersey

The Nigerian trained can be very rash in tackle and lack ability to build play from back because of our local football training in Nigeria where its only wicked and mean people who play defence and their aim is to break legs

The criteria for being a defender in Nigeria from youth: You are big, You are dark, you are wicked, you have no skill to play other position, But you are so wicked they must always select you else you would beat everyone up. You can boot the ball very far away

I remember in secondary school one guy like that in defence he even had tribal marks and would tell you say he know say he cant make a career out of football because of tribal marks but he would ensure you dont have a football career as well. In every game he would break at least 2 legs you would see people crying and limping home. (Ahh Ibrahim... E no go better for you ooo). I just learnt to avoid him and stay in offside position where he would forget me. After I score from that offside position na to run away from the field because he would still come and beat you for scoring

Dayo...eeehhhhhhh.. you no kill pesin with your mouth.. Laugh wan keeee me..Jesu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, ouzo1(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.