Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10584257 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
pamcode:
Jesu game boys plenty for here o. How did you all manage it sef. The kind policing my Mum gave me no allow make I sabi play all this stuff. The little I knew was from sneaking out during church service to watch all those egbons play.
It was not until I was in ss1 I handled game pad.

Mum smashed two of our consoles like say tomorrow no dey!!!
She gets angry after literally calling u on top of her voice repeatedly and you are still glued to the TV with ya hands on the game pad... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tval:
hehehe... I no too get time for FM again. Only Top eleven.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
pamcode:
Jesu game boys plenty for here o. How did you all manage it sef. The kind policing my Mum gave me no allow make I sabi play all this stuff. The little I knew was from sneaking out during church service to watch all those egbons play.
It was not until I was in ss1 I handled game pad.

My broda, I understand...

You remind me of those days...

I am sure you are good at playing game...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
elrony:

She gets angry after literally calling u on top of her voice repeatedly and you are still glued to the TV with ya hands on the game pad... grin

Unfortunately this reminds me of what happened to the Xbox I bought... angry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
coded01:

Unfortunately this reminds me of what happened to the Xbox I bought... angry grin

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
African parents tho grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
elrony:

lol na to dey shed tears be that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
bigkesh:
Courtois- "I don't know if I will stay at Chelsea next season"

I'm not surprised, bro.

I have always suspected courtois as one of those that will leave the bridge in the summer. This is also why I expected hiddink to start benching him and give begovic the nod. Courtois look uninterested in chelsea matches recently. Hazard ditto!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
pamcode:
lol na to dey shed tears be that.

Fear no go let you to cry that instant... na like hours later you go open the floodgates of tears in abundance ..
grin

#NigerianMumsAreSuperwomen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DammyOlu123(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mhen, I would so love how Conte will treat some of these chelsea players' Bleep ups. Imagine them feeling discontent over a season where most of them are culpable, due to idiotic performances. They think it's all chocolates and roses shey?? Mchew. I say, 'On To The Next one!!!' angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
bigkesh:
Courtois- "I don't know if I will stay at Chelsea next season"

Lukaku,Hazard,Courtois....... All these young Belgians with early success have attitude problem.....
why didn't you complete it?
Courtois, who prepares to face Portugal on Tuesday, added he enjoys training with the Red Devils' "world-class players" as opposed to Chelsea's "little less rated" stars.

"The level of training is higher among Devils," he said.

"There are only world-class players [here], while at Chelsea, there are some players a little less rated and we often train with youngsters as well."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
GBR1:

Courtois, who prepares to face Portugal on Tuesday, added he enjoys training with the Red Devils' "world-class players" as opposed to Chelsea's "little less rated" stars.

"There are only world-class players [here], while at Chelsea, there are some players a little less rated and we often train with youngsters as well."

He wants to leave...its obvious
He turning on his mates and fans just to leave.....

This thing is not hard....Courtois+Hazard =Navas+James+money.......Payet even dey ooo

But seriously how did we end up with these babies?? A lot of them in the team,Imagine adding Lukaku and KDB to them....
That's why I will always support Lukaku and KDB sales,its not all about talent abeg...
Just that I would have preferred baby Kdb to baby Oscar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Slimzjoe(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
bigkesh:

He wants to leave...its obvious
He turning on his mates and fans just to leave.....

This thing is not hard....Courtois+Hazard =Navas+James+money.......Payet even dey ooo

But seriously how did we end up with these babies?? A lot of them in the team,Imagine adding Lukaku and KDB to them....
That's why I will always support Lukaku and KDB sales,its not all about talent abeg...
Just that I would have preferred baby Kdb to baby Oscar

ooo... So, they're now Babies eh? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Slimzjoe(m): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
DammyOlu123:
Mhen, I would so love how Conte will treat some of these chelsea players' Bleep ups. Imagine them feeling discontent over a season where most of them are culpable, due to idiotic performances. They think it's all chocolates and roses shey?? Mchew. I say, 'On To The Next one!!!' angry

You've not Experienced Conte Closely and you've Started Loving him undecided

I'm sure you're one of those who Kept on Referring to Oliseh as the African Guardiola grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
GBR1:

If he did say this,then he's a cretineous fukctard!!! cheesy grin

Lmao by the way cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DammyOlu123(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Slimzjoe:

You've not Experienced Conte Closely and you've Started Loving him undecided

I'm sure you're one of those who Kept on Referring to Oliseh as the African Guardiola grin grin

I agree. But even if half the rumors are true, some players will be very shocked.

P.S.: I never rated Oliseh. I didn't understand all the hype, especially after all the ego issues started coming up. I just didn't see what some people were seeing. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hames Rodriguez would suddenly desire to play in a team thats not playing the CL

Instead of finding players on your level like David Bentley and Jordan Ayew

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Slimzjoe(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
DammyOlu123:

I agree. But even if half the rumors are true, some players will be very shocked.

P.S.: I never rated Oliseh. I didn't understand all the hype, especially after all the ego issues started coming up. I just didn't see what some people were seeing. undecided

I know.
But you're already Seeing What Is not Visible in Conte
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Slimzjoe(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
raumdeuter:
Hames Rodriguez would suddenly desire to play in a team thats not playing the CL

David Bentley? Lol cheesy. My Championship Manager captain Alongside John Bostock
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Will respond when Vidal dump your ass of a club for us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Vardy of life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Will respond when Vidal dump your ass of a club for us

LOL Vidal that was just bought from Juventus for 36M would now leave Bayern for a mid table club with no future

You go like fairy tales oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

LOL Vidal that was just bought from Juventus for 36M would now leave Bayern for a mid table club with no future

You go like fairy tales oo

See how England dey pummel your boyz. Bring on the Germans in the euros!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
chic2pimp:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Goaaallllll!!!!!!

Up England!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
I'm sure we should be able to groove on Dayo's thread tonight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eric Dier. . . what a player. . . England had to import him from Portugal to save them from their usual headless chicken midfielders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ibime:
Eric Dier. . . what a player. . . England had to import him from Portugal to save them from their usual headless chicken midfielders

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nihilist:
I'm sure we should be able to groove on Dayo's thread tonight

Na the way!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

how far baba. German lost to England 2 goals to 3. What's your take on the match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
hensben:
how far baba. German lost to England 2 goals to 3. What's your take on the match?

And Neuer played... grin

See as Vardy just destroyed his reputation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
hensben:

chic2pimp:

Nihilist:

And Neuer played... grin
See as Vardy just destroyed his reputation

My take on a friendly match?

Thats the closest England gets to winning real trophies

WHen you check properly that was the way England celebrated beating Germany 5-1 in 2001 qualifiers. A year later Germany was playing the world cup final and England were watching from home

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.