Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509425 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
I dey believe this raumdeuter of a man. He always have something to defend himself with. Never accepts defeat. Hmm, nawaao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2016
Greatihex:
I dey believe this raumdeuter of a man. He always have something to defend himself with. Never accepts defeat. Hmm, nawaao

That's because I'm always right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:15am On Apr 15, 2016
Good work liverpool, good work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 12:28am On Apr 15, 2016
Sevilla for the Europa title.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:41am On Apr 15, 2016
Debroslink:
Sevilla for the Europa title.

I fancy Villareal, they look quite stronger. But then, liverpool has what it takes to win it; an experienced gaffer in Klopp and couple of good players who are determined to make a point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

That's because I'm always right
No, it is because you are in the habit of changing the argument topic when you are losing the argument. You claim to love and always follow logics, but you always betray and abandon logics when facts start proving your stance wrong. In short, you are the definition of a "Tortoise".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2016
Greatihex:
No, it is because you are in the habit of changing the argument topic when you are losing the argument. You claim to love and always follow logics, but you always betray and abandon logics when facts start proving your stance wrong. In short, you are the definition of a "Tortoise".
In short what you are saying is that Dayo is nothing more than A BALD-HEADED IJAPA WITH A CROOKED SHELL ON IT BACK AND ONLY FASTER THAN A SNAIL.
Jeez in Nihilist voice 'shots have been fired'

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2016
Greatihex:

That's because my superior logic airways trumps yours and your ilk everyday

According to uefa this season Germany has done better than England.

I can never lose an argument to 95% of people here because I have more in my toenail than most have in their entire body
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

I can never lose an argument to 95% of people here because I have more in my toenail than most have in their entire body
winning an argument doesnt necessarily mean u r right. it just shows the crafty nature in u

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

it is called "delusions of grandeur".

Never forget, the last german team in the europa was sent parking by the 8th placed team in the epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2016
lekkie073:
winning an argument doesnt necessarily mean u r right. it just shows the crafty nature in u

It simply means I can deploy my facts to make a superior argument which beats the others almost everytime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Greatihex:
it is called "delusions of grandeur".

Never forget, the last german team in the europa was sent parking by the 8th placed team in the epl.

The 2nd placed epl team was murdered home and away comfortably by the 2nd placed bundesliga team. Hope you didn't forget.

The most successful English team was sent packing from the CL by a team currently 8th in the bundesliga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Here we go.. City vs Madrid
Athletico vs Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

The 2nd placed epl team was murdered home and away comfortably by the 2nd placed bundesliga team. Hope you didn't forget.

The most successful English team was sent packing from the CL by a team currently 8th in the bundesliga
'the most successful team' is on a poor form....dortmund is not.
It is only in england u see a past ucl winner playing in 3rd tier football league. Another past ucl winner is being relgated this season. Dat is #competitiveness at its peak. If spain and italy r mouthing, they can be forgiven given their past exploits. I am yet to see d year three teams from Germany play in the semifinals of ucl in a single season.
@ raumdeuter, comfirm pls cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

please remind me of the number of epl teams and blundersliga teams remaining in both the UCL and the europa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chelsea qualify for UEFA youth champions league........

Best Academy in Europe

UCL back to back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
lekkie073:
'the most successful team' is on a poor form....dortmund is not.
It is only in england u see a past ucl winner playing in 3rd tier football league. Another past ucl winner is being relgated this season. Dat is #competitiveness at its peak. If spain and italy r mouthing, they can be forgiven given their past exploits. I am yet to see d year three teams from Germany play in the semifinals of ucl in a single season.
@ raumdeuter, comfirm pls cool

And how did this "epp" the UEFA coefficient of the EPL that they slid from 1st in 2010 to 3rd in 2015 and with no hope of getting back up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
CFCman:
I'll go out on a limb and the predict tomorrow's UCL semifinal draw as follows:

Atletico v Bayern
Man City v Real Madrid

The final will be Athletico v Man City...
Hmmmm. Now tell me it's always luck or coincidence that Madrid gets the easiest draw and also play away first. No one is shouting UEFAMadrid now ooooooo.angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Hmmmm. Now tell me it's always luck or coincidence that Madrid gets the easiest draw and also play away first. No one is shouting UEFAMadrid now ooooooo.angry
Lool
I won't describe City as an 'easy' opponent. Real will only underrate them at their peril.

BTW, I'm shocked that I correctly predicted the semifinal draw shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
@raumdeuter: I discovered that the Bayern v Schalke will be on FOX. Didn't know bundesliga games were on the free-to-air network.
But it's the same time as the Chelsea match tomorrow. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
CFCman:
@raumdeuter: I discovered that the Bayern v Schalke will be on FOX. Didn't know bundesliga games were on the free-to-air network.
But it's the same time as the Chelsea match tomorrow. tongue

Bundesliga games are always on Fox. Hannover vs Mochengladbach might be on currently though I'm not home to watch

I have all the Fox channels FS1, FS2 FoxDeportes just for my weekly Bundesliga fix
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bundesliga games are always on Fox. Hannover vs Mochengladbach might be on currently though I'm not home to watch

I have all the Fox channels FS1, FS2 FoxDeportes just for my weekly Bundesliga fix
Lucky you. I only have the local Fox station
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
CFCman:

Lool
I won't describe City as an 'easy' opponent. Real will only underrate them at their peril.

BTW, I'm shocked that I correctly predicted the semifinal draw shocked
Shocked? For me no. It's no news that Madrid would get the easiest of the lot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Shocked? For me no. It's no news that Madrid would get the easiest of the lot.

City, the easiest of the lot?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
JigsawKillah:

City, the easiest of the lot?
Who then? Atletico? Atletico is kinda the hardest even.

Which of them would you prefer your club meets if you were to choose?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Who then? Atletico? Atletico is kinda the hardest even.

Which of them would you prefer your club meets if you were to choose?

Bayern. I'm being honest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Bayern. I'm being honest
Are you for real? Raumdeuter come ooooo.cheesy

But seriously Bayern? I no gree ooooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Are you for real? Raumdeuter come ooooo.cheesy

I'd have picked Madrid but they're too solid at the Bernabeu. Atletico got the easiest team. And yea, Atletico are the hardest team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
JigsawKillah:

I'd have picked Madrid but they're too solid at the Bernabeu. Atletico got the easiest team. And yea, Atletico are the hardest team.
This is bizarre and startling to me.shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Are you for real? Raumdeter come ooooo.cheesy

Its easy to run your mouth when you dont even have a chance, I am sure Wikki Tourist sef go like play Barcelona
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
Most people never learn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Its easy to run your mouth when you dont even have a chance, I am sure Wikki Tourist sef go like play Barcelona
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Imagine saying Bayern are the least. Haba mana. I no gree for that one at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.