Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10475173 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
timbros:
I'm imagining the damage that attack will do to any team.

Mueller, Mikitaryan, Costa, Lewy, Auba....

But that defence too when a better team especially with good wingers catch them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

But that defence too when a better team especially with good wingers catch them

Lol. ..Vidal and Gundogan can always help out defending.

Mueller is a hard worker too. I don't know much about Costa's defensive ability.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Quick recovery, ibime.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

For who? Auba, Miki or Costa?
so meuller has not performed above those guys in ur view?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
so meuller has not performed above those guys in ur view?

As striker Muller played most of this season as a striker. and 2 people performed better

Lewandoski 25 goals, Aubameyang 23 goals Muller 19

As winger Mikitarayan 12 assists,Costa 9 assists, Muller 5 assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

As striker Muller played most of this season as a striker. and 2 people performed better

Lewandoski 25 goals, Aubameyang 23 goals Muller 19

As winger Mikitarayan 12 assists,Costa 9 assists, Muller 5 assists
oh i didn't check their latest stats, at least u don't use sentiments when compiling ur 11
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Filipe Luis on former boss Jose Mourinho: "He asks so much of his players that some can’t handle it too long.”

Truth is if He managed 20 to 30 years backs he would stayed for as long as he wants in any Club....
Modern players are pussies and our club has the weakest of their kind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2016
Aguero will make my own team of the season sha.

That guy has plaged a full 1000 minutes less than Kane and Vardy this season, and has only scored 4 goals less than Kane and 3 less than Vardy.

That's more than 11 matches less...and they've barely managed to outscored him.

That's the Real MVP right there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2016
Nihilist:
Aguero will make my own team of the season sha.

That guy has plaged a full 1000 minutes less than Kane and Vardy this season, and has only scored 4 goals less than Kane and 3 less than Vardy.

That's more than 11 matches less...and they've barely managed to outscored him.

That's the Real MVP right there.
I concur

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nihilist

Mihajlovic became the 8th manager to be sacked in the Serie A in the 2016 calendar year , 5 in Spain, 2 in Bundesliga vs 2 in the EPL in the same time frame.

Yet some people think EPL sacks coaches more than others

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Wao Manchester City are certainly through to the semis. Nice one shame on those who predicted decimation of city.
IMO anyone who watched our game vs Psg would know they were very beatable. They were just lucky their strenght was our weakness

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Almost all the chelsea players deserves a good whipping, imagine undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
We sold him for oscar....i will never forget!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Indeed Europe is the level where any team can show how good they are. nobi to dy win league 5 consecutive times but when it comes to Europe you underachieve.

Forza Man City!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
^^ For that PSG to beat Chelsea back to back season Last season with 10 men and even made it home and away this season really show the level Chelsea is for the past 2 seasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
What a marvelous Champions league night. Wished our team, Chelsea, would play in the finals as well. sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Selling KDB isn't even the most painful part of it, That stupid Oscar is the most annoying .......

I can shoot that idiot right now.........

James is obviously leaving, that's a 20 goal a season No10 we shouldn't miss out on....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 6:08am On Apr 13, 2016
bigkesh:
Selling KDB isn't even the most painful part of it, That stupid Oscar is the most annoying .......

James is obviously leaving, that's a 20 goal a season No10 we shouldn't miss out on....
no be for epl e go score dat one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2016
bigkesh:

Abegi, that guy na another oscar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2016
mithel:

Rodriguez is another Oscar?? Are you fucking kidding me??

Has Ibime been confessing people on NL?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2016
all these AM stuffs are giving me migraine, we have 3-4 players that can play AM comfortably when played in that position. How many players Do we have that can play LB, CM/DM, comfortably??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2016
lordfalcao:
all these AM stuffs are giving me migraine, we have 3-4 players that can play AM comfortably when played in that position. How many players Do we have that can play LB, CM/DM, comfortably??
Which player do we have that can play AM comfortably.... I can only think of Hazard who is as good on the flanks

Willian is not productive enough as a 10 and Fabregas' best position is CM......
Except we are playing 4-4-2,we need a new AM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2016
pamcode:
Wao Manchester City are certainly through to the semis. Nice one shame on those who predicted decimation of city.
IMO anyone who watched our game vs Psg would know they were very beatable. They were just lucky their strenght was our weakness
I said this after the second leg. I saw PSG and I thought why on earth did Chelsea not defeat these guys even though you guys had the chance. The midfield was as open as a desert but alas, Chelsea couldn't capitalise on such space and freedom from the middle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2016
dmcdad:

I said this after the second leg. I saw PSG and I thought why on earth did Chelsea not defeat these guys even though you guys had the chance. The midfield was as open as a desert but alas, Chelsea couldn't capitalise on such space and freedom from the middle.

I said exactly the same

That their midfield was clearly too open but Hazard and Costa were unable to capitalise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2016
bigkesh:

Take am easy bro. No go vex kill person ooooo.cheesy

But seriously I was vexed when Chelsea sold that guy. I was like WTH, why should you? What's the hurry? Even though I had no affiliation whatsoever with Chelsea, yet it was painful to see them sell KDB. And like you said, the more painful part is that they bought world best Oscar as a replacement.cheesy Epic deal there! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2016
mithel:

Wetin you dey talk na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Nihilist:

I said exactly the same

That their midfield was clearly too open but Hazard and Costa were unable to capitalise
After watching them okay you guys, I wished they paired us against them. I could only imagine that porous midfield against mine. Although we defeated home and away last season in the KO stage, but it wasn't this bad then.

True. If the likes of Hazard and Costa were more decent on the night, then I guess it would have been a different kettle of fish. Although I must confess Costa tried regardless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2016
bigkesh:

Rodriguez is another Oscar?? Are you fucking kidding me??

Has Ibime been confessing people on NL?

No one can be as bad as Oscar, but they share similar traits.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Nihilist:

I said exactly the same

Just goes to show how bad our midfield is in comparison, that that same midfield was running through our midfield wilynily and our midfield could not cope physically.

But they played with 2 midfielders yesterday, not 3 so it would have been more open than usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
bigkesh:

Which player do we have that can play AM comfortably.... I can only think of Hazard who is as good on the flanks

Willian is not productive enough as a 10 and Fabregas' best position is CM......
Except we are playing 4-4-2,we need a new AM

You missing the point. We dont need no10.

I'm sick of no10 era in Chelsea. Play 3 central midfielders.

Believe me, we're better off with Pasalic, Baker, Van Ginkel or Loftus-Cheek forming our 3rd central midfielder than to go buy another phucking no10.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
[i][/i]
Ibime:

Just goes to show how bad our midfield is in comparison, that that same midfield was running through our midfield wilynily and our midfield could not cope physically.

But they played with 2 midfielders yesterday, not 3 so it would have been more open than usual.

I was actually referring to their how open they were in the second leg.

They were wide open mehn...Costa and Hazard just weren't able to profit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
dmcdad:

After watching them okay you guys, I wished they paired us against them. I could only imagine that porous midfield against mine. Although we defeated home and away last season in the KO stage, but it wasn't this bad then.

True. If the likes of Hazard and Costa were more decent on the night, then I guess it would have been a different kettle of fish. Although I must confess Costa tried regardless.

Costa wasn't fit na why...

Hazard on the other hand...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.