Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10471316 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) ... (19133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sorry to hear about your knee Ibime.

Wishing you quickest recovery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ibime:
My team of the season, 3-5-2:

------------------------------De Gea

-------Aldeweireld-------Huth--------Morgan

------------------Kante----------Dembele

Mahrez-----------------Ozil------------------Payet

-----------------Vardy--------------Kane

Nice line-up.

But I'll replace Dembele with Drinkwater.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ibime......Take care man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ibime:

I'm on crutches right now. I no fit dey trek around too much. If they advance to the next round, I will buy the next one. I have seen Barca and Bayern matches there.

sorry bro, quick recovery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Arsenal, with just 10 men, nearly killed Spurs.

Yawnited? You know the rest undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Devils dem undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ibime:

Yessir. I had the injury in June last year, did first operation in July and second operation few weeks back.
it's All good, speedy recovery. The person wey nack you this tackle shaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07am On Apr 11, 2016
bigkesh:

11/11

Ramdueter please tell your Bundesliga X1....sorry,Bayern 11

-----------Neuer
-Wieser---Hummels--Alaba---Rodriguez
------------------Vidal
-Mikitaryan----Gundogan------Costa
------------Lewy---Auba

Play them vs EPL top 11 and see the result

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

-----------Neuer
------------------Vidal
------------Lewy---Auba

No boatank?
No Muller?
No Lahm?

Haha..because you want to prove the bayern 11 assertion wrong grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

-----------Neuer -Wieser---Hummels--Alaba---Rodriguez ------------------Vidal -Mikitaryan----Gundogan------Costa ------------Lewy---Auba
meuller?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pelvicky(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2016
PietroRico:
No boatank?
No Muller?
No Lahm?

cheesy grin. . .boateng has been injured since na

but muller and lahm exclusion get as in be grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

-----------Neuer
------------------Vidal
------------Lewy---Auba

The first and only time I saw Wieser I knew he is something special.....
You guys still wanna Sell him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Roma wants Ivanovic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Upnepaa(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ibime:
My team of the season, 3-5-2:
------------------------------De Gea
-------Aldeweireld-------Huth--------Morgan
------------------Kante----------Dembele
Mahrez-----------------Ozil------------------Payet
-----------------Vardy--------------Kane

wishing you quick recovery bro..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
PietroRico:
No boatank?
No Muller?
No Lahm?

This is what we say about ignorance of EPL fans

How would Boatank who has been injured for half of the season make a top 11?

Muller is good but who would he bench? Are we allowed to field a top 13? Aubameyang or who? Costa or Mikitaryan?

This is why I say EPL fans football knowledge is below average
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
meuller?

For who? Auba, Miki or Costa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
pelvicky:
cheesy grin. . .boateng has been injured since na

but muller and lahm exclusion get as in be grin grin

Who would Muller displace? Aubameyang who has 23 league goals? Or Mikitarayan who leads in assists.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
bigkesh:

The first and only time I saw Wieser I knew he is something special.....
You guys still wanna Sell him?

Weiser has been sold to hertha Berlin

Problem with Weiser is that he thinks he is Dani Alves. He is always attacking never bothering to defend, but he has been one of the bright sparks for Hertha Berlin because of how they play, they depend on their full backs Weiser and Plattenhardt to bomb forward and deliver crosses to Ibisevic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Muller is good but who would he bench? Are we allowed to field a top 13? Aubameyang or who? Costa or Mikitaryan?

oh shut your toothless old mouth you rickety old goat.
Who get time to dey follow up that useless bayernLiga.

From the way you hype him here and the general uselessness of Bundesliga defenders , One would think he would find a way into the team of the season even if he played just 2 minutes the entire season.
I mean it's boatank we're talking about here.
Beaster of finals.

I also know nothing about Japanese an Chinese league, will you also call epl fans ignorant because of that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
PietroRico:
Who get time to dey follow up that useless bayernLiga.
I also know nothing about Japanese an Chinese league, will you also call epl fans ignorant because of that?

If you dont follow then doesnt common sense tell you to shut up

Basic rule of life, when you dont know about a thing then shut the hell up. You know nothing about Japanese league then when they are talking about the league shut your stinking mouth!! Some posters here talk about rugby, sensible people who dont know about the Sport then shut their mouth

The common sense is thats lacking which shows to the entire world your empty skull. Who in the world of football doesnt know Boateng has been injured all the while.

You are an EPL fan, you are ignorant, If the shoe fit, then wear it with pride

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Basic rule of life, when you dont know about a thing then shut the hell up. You know nothing about Japanese league then when they are talking about the league shut your stinking mouth!!

The common sense is thats lacking which shows to the entire world your empty skull. Who in the world of football doesnt know Boateng has been injured all the while.

You are an EPL fan, you are ignorant, If the shoe fit, then wear it with pride
yea, and you are an old goat an you are also senile.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
PietroRico:
yea, and you are an old goat an you are also senile.

You are young and already retarded in your youth

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
PietroRico:

raumdeuter:

The common sense is thats lacking which shows to the entire world your empty skull.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pelvicky(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Who would Muller displace? Aubameyang who has 23 league goals? Or Mikitarayan who leads in assists.
don't tell me muller with 19goals ..6 assists can't enter your buli XI

what is gundogan doing in d list??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
[b][/b]yea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Why can't you put Muller on the wing or in place of Gundogan? Or drop a defender and play 3 at the back?

Muller is certainly top 11, infact top 4 in Bundesliga this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
pelvicky:
don't tell me muller with 19goals ..6 assists can't enter your buli XI

what is gundogan doing in d list??

Lukaku has 18 goals and 6 assists, would he make your EPL 11? Why I guess because his role is already covered by players like vardy and kane

Gundogan is one of the best midfielders in the buli
If Muller displace Gundogan that means you would be playing Muller in a 2 man midfield with Vidal

Ibime:

Why can't you put Muller on the wing or in place of Gundogan? Or drop a defender and play 3 at the back?
Muller is certainly top 11, infact top 4 in Bundesliga this season

If Muller is on the wing where does Costa or Mikitarayan play?

Muller is top 4 but his role is covered

Why is Lukaku not in your EPL top 11? Lukaku, Ozil, Mahrez, Payet, Vardy and Kane all deserve a slot based on their performance. But question would be, Who would Lukaku bench?

In your EPl 11, would you replace Dembele with Lukaku?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

-----------Neuer
------------------Vidal
------------Lewy---Auba

Alaba as CB?

Why not play 3 at the back like Ibime said, drop Rodriguez or Wieser. Add Muller in a 5 man midfield.

3-5-2 formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
timbros:

Alaba as CB?

Why not play 3 at the back like Ibime said, drop Rodriguez or Wieser. Add Muller in a 5 man midfield.

3-5-2 formation.

Alaba has been playing as CB since January

-----------Keeper
---CB--Hummels--Alaba
-------Vidal-Gundogan
-Costa -Muller--Miki
----Lewy--Auba

That can work too but its rarely used
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Alaba has been playing as CB since January

Lineup the team in a 3-5-2 and let me see if its balanced

Oh, never knew about Alaba.

--------------------Neuer
-Wieser/Rodriguez---Hummels--Alaba---
--------------Vidal----Gundogan
-Mueller-------Mikitaryan------Costa
------------Lewy---Auba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
timbros:

Oh, never knew about Alaba.

--------------------Neuer
-Wieser/Rodriguez---Hummels--Alaba---
--------------Vidal----Gundogan
-Mueller-------Mikitaryan------Costa
------------Lewy---Auba

This formation too can work only that I dont see many teams using 3-5-2 nowadays
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

This formation too can work only that I dont see many teams using 3-5-2 nowadays

I'm imagining the damage that attack will do to any team.

Mueller, Mikitaryan, Costa, Lewy, Auba....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) ... (19133) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce, StarchAndBanga, User09, Amigoss, UncleHaba22 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.