Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10435936 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2016
Neymar is now better than iniesta .
I have been arguing with Tatas. Geez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:58pm On May 02, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Oh, I didn't know Neymar is now better than Iniesta such that, you dare not 'equate' Iniesta with him.

Cc dmcdad...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:59pm On May 02, 2016
grin grin leicester fans are having the same feelings chelsea fans had on that night at munich.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2016
Na wa oh! Did Hazard just win PFA player of the season?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 12:18am On May 03, 2016
homesteady:
You can imagine! They're celebrating like he scored the winning goal in a UCL final. Or as if the goal won them the league.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:23am On May 03, 2016
Nihilist:
If I keep shaking my head this much, it might actually fall off.

Look at this useless azpilicueta

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:26am On May 03, 2016
that hazard's goal was like the ones goalkeepers clap for on their way in. it was like eternity away from the goalkeeper. mehn!! see goal!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:29am On May 03, 2016
Nihilist:
Omo.that goal sweet me die!

Raumdeuter Adelana1 Airmark abeg epp me with the gif.

coming soonnnnnn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:30am On May 03, 2016
homesteady:

mcdreeezy:
You can imagine! They're celebrating like he scored the winning goal in a UCL final. Or as if the goal won them the league.

We Hazard fanboys don't expect you, Neymar fanboys to see anything good about the goal, even Raumdeuter clapped for Hazard cos of how spectacular the goal was, he couldn't hide it, tongue tonguetongue go and rewatch it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 12:40am On May 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

We Hazard fanboys don't expect you, Neymar fanboys to see anything good about the goal, even Raumdeuter clapped for Hazard cos of how spectacular the goal was, he couldn't hide it, tongue tonguetongue go and rewatch it
I'm not a Neymar fan boy for your info. I prefer Neymar because he's clearly better than Hazard and because he's my player.

I saw the game and I saw the goal but what does the goal change?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:45am On May 03, 2016
mcdreeezy:
I'm not a Neymar fan boy for your info. I prefer Neymar because he's clearly better than Hazard and because he's my player.

I saw the game and I saw the goal but what does the goal change?

It may not mean anything to you, you probably weren't here when all of us were insulting him all season long, even tho we had nothing to fight for, the fact that he came on as a sub and changed the game such that we had an equaliser thru him, a spectacular goal for that matter in such fashion, didn't you see the tempo of the game, an arch-rival for that matter, man, it's worth celebrating abeg....leave sentiments.
If na Neymar score that kind goal against Madrid just to see them lose the league to say Sevilla, how would you feel,not forgetting that, he has been shitty for most part of the season., how will you feel?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 12:53am On May 03, 2016
A big shame to Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City. For most of you, Leicester winning the league shows how competitive your league is but the reality is the English Premier League is sh1t. A jam-body league. Brawns without brains. And a bigger shame to the fans of the big five who have the mouth to say #UpLeicesterCity.

Spits
embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:03am On May 03, 2016
mcdreeezy:
A big shame to Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City. For most of you, Leicester winning the league shows how competitive your league is but the reality is the English Premier League is sh1t. A jam-body league. Brawns without brains. And a bigger shame to the fans of the big five who have the mouth to say #UpLeicesterCity.

Spits
embarassedembarassedembarassed

You haven't answered my question sir wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 1:11am On May 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

It may not mean anything to you, you probably weren't here when all of us were insulting him all season long, even tho we had nothing to fight for, the fact that he came on as a sub and changed the game such that we had an equaliser thru him, a spectacular goal for that matter in such fashion, didn't you see the tempo of the game, an arch-rival for that matter, man, it's worth celebrating abeg....leave sentiments.
If na Neymar score that kind goal against Madrid just to see them lose the league to say Sevilla, how would you feel,not forgetting that, he has been shitty for most part of the season., how will you feel?
I was here and I saw all of it. He only changed the game, he didn't change the season. History won't remember all this that you've said about him changing the game. He really did well to come on and score that goal tho. What history will remember is how he finished the season with a meagre 3 goals in the league but you know something? I don't have a problem with him scoring 3 goals in a season but he should not be placed with the likes of players that are obviously better than him.

And regards the lines in bold, of course I'd be happy. But I won't make it seem like he did something spectacular considering the poor season he's had going by your assumption.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:14am On May 03, 2016
mcdreeezy:
[s]A big shame to Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City. For most of you, Leicester winning the league shows how competitive your league is but the reality is the English Premier League is sh1t. A jam-body league. Brawns without brains. And a bigger shame to the fans of the big five who have the mouth to say #UpLeicesterCity.

Spits embarassedembarassedembarassed[/s]
MCFC are in the UCL semis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:17am On May 03, 2016
mcdreeezy:
I was here and I saw all of it. He only changed the game, he didn't change the season. History won't remember all this that you've said about him changing the game. He really did well to come on and score that goal tho. What history will remember is how he finished the season with a meagre 3 goals in the league but you know something? I don't have a problem with him scoring 3 goals in a season but he should not be placed with the likes of players that are obviously better than him.

And regards the lines in bold, of course I'd be happy. But I won't make it seem like he did something spectacular considering the poor season he's had going by your assumption.

Like I said earlier, we lot have bashed him on here, some even called for him to be sold, but you can't take tonight's celebration away from us, wetin make a whole Raumdeuter say hin pardon am cos of that goal, it's something we should shout about, we are he fans, die hard fans remember?
We can only wish him more and better success next season.
3 goals a season shouldn't be a problem when we have better players that have gone a whole season without a single goal or assist,everyone knows this is Hazard's worst season so far, no one is arguing that.

And actually, history will remember tonight, Hazard scored the EPL-winning goal for 2 consecutive seasons now, last season, May 3rd when Chelsea were crowned winners, this season May 2nd when Leicester were crowned winners, u see say e enter hisyory smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 1:22am On May 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Like I said earlier, we lot have bashed him on here, some even called for him to be sold, but you can't take tonight's celebration away from us, wetin make a whole Raumdeuter say hin pardon am cos of that goal, it's something we should shout about, we are he fans, die hard fans remember?
We can only wish him more and better success next season.
3 goals a season shouldn't be a problem when we have better players that have gone a whole season without a single goal or assist,everyone knows this is Hazard's worst season so far, no one is arguing that.

And actually, history will remember tonight, Hazard scored the EPL-winning goal for 2 consecutive seasons now, last season, May 3rd when Chelsea were crowned winners, this season May 2nd when Leicester were crowned winners, u see say e enter hisyory smiley smiley smiley
Ok then.

Modified: Sorry but I don't get something. Hazard's goal against Spurs was an EPL-winning goal? You can only say that if Chelsea won the league. Except you're trying to say his goal won the league for Leicester which is understandable but then I see no reason you should be happy that your player's goal helped another team win the league. It's not like you're a Leicester fan tonguetonguetongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 1:36am On May 03, 2016
SailorXY:

MCFC are in the UCL semis.
They being in the UCL semis has nothing to do with what I said. I'm even hoping they beat Madrid but what stopped them from winning the league against Leicester City?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:32am On May 03, 2016
I repeat Neymar is not better than hazard. Let him come to epl and play for a team like Chelsea or Man U let's see what he can do, till then he is not in anyway better than hazard. Neymar ke. You think to play in epl is easy, that rugby-like league. Robinho wey run for him life. You think say na those ajebo football wey them dey play for la Liga aside athletico Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:43am On May 03, 2016
hensben:
I repeat Neymar is not better than hazard. Let him come to epl and play for a team like Chelsea or Man U let's see what he can do, till then he is not in anyway better than hazard. Neymar ke. You think to play in epl is easy, that rugby-like league. Robinho wey run for him life. You think say na those ajebo football wey them dey play for la Liga aside athletico Madrid.

And who the hell is Robinho in Spain? How many times are we gonna educate you? It's Atletico not athletico.

OK lemme leave you to your orgasm about a player who scored 3 goals this season. It's a fantastic achievement.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:52am On May 03, 2016
Debroslink:

And who the hell is Robinho in Spain? How many times are we gonna educate you? It's Atletico not athletico.

OK lemme leave you to your orgasm about a player who scored 3 goals this season. It's a fantastic achievement.
haZard play as LMf/winger in 4-2-3-1 formation while Neymar as striker/LWF in a superior team. Barca create chances like every two minutes in a game unlike Chelsea. Who doesn't know epl game are more like rugby except you, ask di Maria, cr7 and Suarez about epl dem go gist you. You wey talk say Neymar na superior player when compare to iniesta na wan educate me for football matter. Rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:05am On May 03, 2016
hensben:
haZard play as LMf/winger in 4-2-3-1 formation while Neymar as striker/LWF in a superior team. Barca create chances like every two minutes in a game unlike Chelsea. Who doesn't know epl game are more like rugby except you, ask di Maria, cr7 and Suarez about epl dem go gist you. You wey talk say Neymar na superior player when compare to iniesta na wan educate me for football matter. Rubbish.

Iniesta is a god. However, real follower of football will attest to this fact that Neymar performed better than Iniesta this 2015/16 season. In fact no real Barca fan will put Iniesta in the top 5 players for Barca this season. But you can't understand all these.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:24am On May 03, 2016
https://streamable.com/7b9b

All the tackles from last night...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:31am On May 03, 2016
Nihilist:
https://streamable.com/7b9b

All the tackles from last night...
our first problem is officials. They over look things when it comes to Chelsea fc. Clattenburg na first anti-Chelsea. Imagine 9 yellow cards no red cards after all those tackles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:47am On May 03, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Ok then.

Modified: Sorry but I don't get something. Hazard's goal against Spurs was an EPL-winning goal? You can only say that if Chelsea won the league. Except you're trying to say his goal won the league for Leicester which is understandable but then I see no reason you should be happy that your player's goal helped another team win the league. It's not like you're a Leicester fan tonguetonguetongue

Lol, you shouldn't have modified, it is what it is, simple English, an EPL-winning goal, it could be for Spurs, Arsenal, Stoke, Chelsea.
We still won the league impressively last season, we can't always win it, no be person team never win league for more than 10 years? Wetin u want make dem do, make then kill themselves? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:48am On May 03, 2016
Clattenburg is anti-Chelsea

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:53am On May 03, 2016
mcdreeezy:
They being in the UCL semis has nothing to do with what I said. I'm even hoping they beat Madrid but what stopped them from winning the league against Leicester City?
what you are hoping for is nothing. If you'd paint the entire EPL as shiit then what is a rep doing in the UCL semis?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:15am On May 03, 2016
coded01:

Cc dmcdad...
Wetin bring Iniesta and Neymar own again? Chai... Make these guys repent na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:24am On May 03, 2016
hensben:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 7:53am On May 03, 2016
SailorXY:
what you are hoping for is nothing. If you'd paint the entire EPL as shiit then what is a rep doing in the UCL semis?
Man City is probably the only team that plays something close to good football (you could also include Arsenal but they lack the players to deliver results) and that has helped them thus far. Even at that, they were still bundled out at the round of 16 last year along with their fellow EPL clubs (and who can confidently say they won't be bundled out by Madrid?). Them being in this year's semis doesn't change the poor quality of football EPL churns out every weekend. I wonder how you guys enjoy the football being played in the EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 8:02am On May 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, you shouldn't have modified, it is what it is, simple English, an EPL-winning goal, it could be for Spurs, Arsenal, Stoke, Chelsea.
We still won the league impressively last season, we can't always win it, no be person team never win league for more than 10 years? Wetin u want make dem do, make then kill themselves? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ok sir. Hazard scored an EPL-winning goal. Let's just leave it that way, make ur mind for rest. The goal take style sweet sha...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:05am On May 03, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Man City is probably the only team that plays something close to good football (you could also include Arsenal but they lack the players to deliver results) and that has helped them thus far. Even at that, they were still bundled out at the round of 16 last year along with their fellow EPL clubs (and who can confidently say they won't be bundled out by Madrid?). Them being in this year's semis doesn't change the poor quality of football EPL churns out every weekend. I wonder how you guys enjoy the football being played in the EPL.
Since ManCity is the only team that plays something close to good football in the EPL alongside Arsenal with both of them not finishing in the top 2, then it's fair to say you've defeated your conclusion by your own tongue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, User09, femianski, afrodoc2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.