Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10458331 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2016
CFCman:
^^
This may sound weird, but it would be fascinating to watch a Kante-Matuidi pivot for France at the Euros.

Matuidi is incapable of playing pivot effectively.

France will play 3 man midfield.

Lass Diarra, Pogba and Matuidi

or

Lass Diarra, Pogba and Kante
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2016
Kante is certainly leaving Leicester. His release clause of £20m does exist.

The question is why Arsenal and City are leading the chase, and Chelsea is not involved.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:08am On May 20, 2016
Ibime:
Kante is certainly leaving Leicester. His release clause of £20m does exist.

The question is why Arsenal and City are leading the chase, and Chelsea is not involved.
UCL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:26am On May 20, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2016
TRendlona:

Yea sure
Looking at bayern and dortmund, they made it to the finals in 2013 the last tym 2 epl teams were in the final, Yar adua was still alive. If bayern were in EPL, they'll win the premier league, FA cup and carling cup every damn season looking at the present form of EPL teams. Abi who won stop them? Leicester or Tottenham ?? or their regular customer Arsenal??

If they can survive a windy Christmas Eve at Stoke and a hostile Anfield atmosphere on New Year's day, sure! You think say na moin moin to play 4 games in 10 days? Enu e nrun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On May 20, 2016
Ibime one of the teams who can't pay salary in Spain just brutally molested the million paying liverpool 48 hrs later we no see your rejoinder. Abi liverpool didn't take it serious

By next season if city manages to beat Villarreal in one game you'll be back with your dross

Like I said the match up we have evidence of, LA liga tops, your only claim to epl superiority is the bottom teams which we don't have evidence of

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

Awww, I dey blush oh grin person notice my absence cheesy

Been good jare, i've been running outta words these days plus secondary school stress cheesy

It's the same everywhere. Wait, you self dey claim young boy? LMAO. Old Papa Yonggi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:12pm On May 20, 2016
Leyqute:

If they can survive a windy Christmas Eve at Stoke and a hostile Anfield atmosphere on New Year's day, sure! You think say na moin moin to play 4 games in 10 days? Enu e nrun.

So after molesting man utd arsenal and city. Na liverpool would be a problem. That hostile anfield or that windy Xmas for don carry them enter top 4 so they'll test their mettle in Europe

The last time stoke mistakenly entered euros was it not a Valencia who disgraced them home and away

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

So after molesting man utd arsenal and city. Na liverpool would be a problem. That hostile anfield or that windy Xmas for don carry them enter top 4 so they'll test their mettle in Europe

The last time stoke mistakenly entered euros was it not a Valencia who disgraced them home and away

It's obvious from your post that you clearly didn't understand an iota of what I'm saying...and I no ask your opinion or call you for mata o

"If you want to hide something from Africans, put it in a book"- this is true for Ramudeen, although I was as transparent as a clear day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On May 20, 2016
Leyqute:
It's obvious from your post that you clearly didn't understand an iota of what I'm saying...and I no ask your opinion or call you for mata o

"If you want to hide something from Africans, put it in a book"- this is true for Ramudeen, although I was as transparent as a clear day.

Probably because what you are posting doesnt make sense.

The post you quoted said something about Bayern winning the EPL easy since they have always molested the top teams in the EPL now you are saying nonsense about Stoke and Liverpool. If those clubs were good they would be in Europe to face Bayern

Someone beats the strong men in your village you are now asking if he can beat the toddlers.

Does that make sense?

I am sure you just heard someone say the quote and you thought it would be cool to use it, but the problem with you is you dont understand context

Or can you explain how this quote "If you want to hide something from Africans, put it in a book" fit into this context? Where is the book you referred to ?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:34pm On May 20, 2016
The last EPL team to win the champions league..#chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2016
raumdeuter:
Ibime one of the teams who can't pay salary in Spain just brutally molested the million paying liverpool 48 hrs later we no see your rejoinder. Abi liverpool didn't take it serious

By next season if city manages to beat Villarreal in one game you'll be back with your dross

Like I said the match up we have evidence of, LA liga tops, your only claim to epl superiority is the bottom teams which we don't have evidence of

Lets be honest, it was a game of 2 halves.

Liverpool coulda been 3-0 up in 1st half.

2nd half, Sevilla product Alberto Moreno threw the game away, and Liverpool gave in to fear (of a team they were far superior to in 1st half.)

It's just one of those things.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
Leyqute:

It's the same everywhere. Wait, you self dey claim young boy? LMAO. Old Papa Yonggi

I be youngling oh, I just finished secondary school last year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

Na so!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On May 20, 2016
Ibime:
Lets be honest, it was a game of 2 halves.

Liverpool coulda been 3-0 up in 1st half.

2nd half, Sevilla product Alberto Moreno threw the game away, and Liverpool gave in to fear (of a team they were far superior to in 1st half.)

It's just one of those things.

Lol. So you can come up with essays like this?

Shebi Sevilla dominated a whole Second half

The CL Chelsea won How many minutes did they dominate for? Bayern coulda won 8-0 but they didnt .That Chelsea win was evidence of EPL superiority

The CL Liverpool won, How many minutes did they dominate for less than 10mins? Milan coulda won 7-0 but they didnt yet that CL win was evidence of EPL superiority

The 1999 CL that man utd won, How many minutes did they dominate for? It coulda been 4-0 for Bayern but that CL win was evidence of EPl greatness

Even this same Liverpool this year, How did they beat Dortmund? Dortmund coulda won 4-0 in the first half alone, but Liverpool winning was evidence of EPL superiority

But Sevilla dominated a whole half now we hear about game of two halves, Liverpool could have won 3-0. Moreno and "One of those things"

When EPL teams were snatching undeserved wins it wasn't "one of those thing". Abeg leave trash for dustbin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

The post you quoted said something about Bayern winning the EPL easy since they have always molested the top teams in the EPL now you are saying nonsense about Stoke and Liverpool. If those clubs were good they would be in Europe to face Bayern

Someone beats the strong men in your village you are now asking if he can beat the toddlers.

Does that make sense?

I am sure you just heard someone say the quote and you thought it would be cool to use it, but the problem with you is you dont understand context

Or can you explain how this quote "If you want to hide something from Africans, put it in a book" fit into this context? Where is the book you referred to ?

Its seems as if you don't want to reap the fruits of your labour, as the witches for your village still dey play hockey with your medulla oblongata.

Go back and reread my post, think on it for like 10 minutes, and if you understand it (which I highly doubt), come back and reply me.

See, I've even given you a hint:

Leyqute:

I wrote a few sentences and your no-IQ brain couldn't comprehend it. You'd die if twas a book I wrote.

Who even call you for mata sef? Bebeto agbaya.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

LMAO. If you're a youngling, I'm a babyling. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On May 20, 2016
Leyqute:
Its seems as if you don't want to reap the fruits of your labour, as the witches for your village still dey play hockey with your medulla oblongata.

Go back and reread my post, think on it for like 10 minutes, and if you understand it (which I highly doubt), come back and reply me.

See, I've even given you a hint:

I wrote a few sentences and your on-IQ brain couldn't comprehend it. You'd die if twas a book I wrote.

Who even call you for mata sef? Bebeto agbaya.

See this foool. At least I have a labor to look to the fruit. When would you look forward to the fruit of your suffering. Your existence till now has been a shame that even the witches wont bother with you. Its only a person that has a future that witches deal with, they dont bother with wretches like you

If you write a book? How can you write a book when you dont have the IQ to even write a logical sentence mumunatu omode ishe

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:19pm On May 20, 2016
Leyqute:

LMAO. If you're a youngling, I'm a babyling. grin

AdeLaNa1:
Na so!!

Na una two sabi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

See this foool. At least I have a labor to look to the fruit. When would you look forward to the fruit of your suffering. Your existence till now has been a shame that even the witches wont bother with you. Its only a person that has a future that witches deal with, they dont bother with wretches like you

If you write a book? How can you write a book when you dont have the IQ to even write a logical sentence mumunatu omode ishe

Hmmm. My fifu una see the strategy? Oga don shift post. E don leave mata start to dey yarn sh!t.

Goan reread my post and comment on it. Don't try to rope me into your stupid!ty.

If you can't understand the post, due to your ZERO IQ, keep kwayet.

Ire o. Jeje l'omo Eko nlo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
But that proverb no even follow, relate, or concern the discussion.

Dunno what book has to do with Stoke or Annfield.

I would give you an L, but you already have one in your username.

Take this seat sir, and thanks for coming.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2016
Nihilist:
But that proverb no even follow, relate, or concern the discussion.

Dunno what book has to do with Stoke or Annfield.

I would give you an L, but you already have one in your username.

Take this seat sir, and thanks for coming.

Thank you for your comment, although no one asked for your opinion. Now, come and be going- and close the door after you please.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:53pm On May 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Does that make sense?

People like you make me laugh, especially you in particular. I have been reading your comments on this board and sometimes you make sense but at other times your comments are so ridiculous and I can't help but SMH. I mean,come on Dayo. try and be consistent with your comments always.

that said,the post Leyqute and the comment he made was spot on. the truth is if Bayern,Barcelona, real Madrid et al,are playing in the EPL, there is absolutely no way they will consistently boss the EPL. absolutely no way. why do I say so? it's simple. the premise on which you and other "anti-Epl fans" stands on to be boasting that Bayern,Barcelona et al will consistently boss the EPL is because of their performance against EPL teams in Europe (Champions league,Europa league). take note,those teams performs well against EPL teams "in Europe" not the domestic league and we all know that the domestic league football is not the same as European football.

so you can't use the performance of Barcelona,et al, against EPL teams in Europe to claim they can boss the EPL domestic league. otherwise if that is the case, tell us why as of recent,Barcelona have the upper hand against Athletico Madrid in LA liga and have beaten them home and away last season, but in Europe Athletico Madrid have dumped Barcelona out of the UCL twice in three years when both teams are paired together? why? and so many other similar examples like that.

what I am trying to say is that using performance in Europe to claim that Barcelona and co will consistently dominate the EPL is outrightly ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

The CL Chelsea won How many minutes did they dominate for? Bayern coulda won 8-0 but they didnt .That Chelsea win was evidence of EPL superiority

The CL Liverpool won, How many minutes did they dominate for less than 10mins? Milan coulda won 7-0 but they didnt yet that CL win was evidence of EPL superiority

The 1999 CL that man utd won, How many minutes did they dominate for? It coulda been 4-0 for Bayern but that CL win was evidence of EPl greatness

Even this same Liverpool this year, How many did they beat Dortmund? Dortmund coulda won 4-0 in the first half alone, but Liverpool winning was evidence of EPL superiority

But Sevilla dominated a whole half now we hear about game of two halves, Liverpool could have won 3-0. Moreno and "One of those things"

When EPL teams were snatching undeserved wins it wasn't "one of those thing". Abeg leave trash for dustbin

lol. Carry go na.

Wetin I want talk? Kudos to Sevilla. They represented their league well unlike Villareal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On May 20, 2016
Danhumprey:
People like you make me laugh, especially you in particular. I have been reading your comments on this board and sometimes you make sense but at other times your comments are so ridiculous and I can't help but SMH. I mean,come on Dayo. try and be consistent with your comments always.

that said,the post Leyqute and the comment he made was spot on. the truth is if Bayern,Barcelona, real Madrid et al,are playing in the EPL, there is absolutely no way they will consistently boss the EPL. absolutely no way. why do I say so? it's simple. the premise on which you and other "anti-Epl fans" stands on to be boasting that Bayern,Barcelona et al will consistently boss the EPL is because of their performance against EPL teams in Europe (Champions league,Europa league). take note,those teams performs well against EPL teams "in Europe" not the domestic league and we all know that the domestic league football is not the same as European football.

so you can't use the performance of Barcelona,et al, against EPL teams in Europe to claim they can boss the EPL domestic league. otherwise if that is the case, tell us why as of recent,Barcelona have the upper hand against Athletico Madrid in LA liga and have beaten them home and away last season, but in Europe Athletico Madrid have dumped Barcelona out of the UCL twice in three years when both teams are paired together? why? and so many other similar examples like that.

what I am trying to say is that using performance in Europe to claim that Barcelona and co will consistently dominate the EPL is outrightly ridiculous.

What is all these? Is it that the ball they play in domestic league is bigger than the one in Europe or the field are bigger or they use 10 men?

Domestic football translates to European football. If you are strong enough to beat the top teams logic infers you would beat the smaller teams.
So you are saying though Madrid beats Ajax, PSV and other top Dutch teams, Madrid might not win Dutch league? Bayern beat Dinamo Zagreb and other top teams in Croatian league but would have problems winning Croatian league?, Barcelona beat Bayern Dortmund Leverkusen but would not win German league? Or whats the difference in this case except that you are getting defensive of the EPL and not following Logic.

Usain Bolt beats the best sprinter in Nigeria but you doubt he would not beat the 15th best sprinter in Nigeria or win the Mobil trials?

And the Barcelona Atletico example you gave is logically wrong why 2 yrs ago when Atletico dumped Barcelona out of the CL, they Atletico won the La Liga that season. So we can say Atletico was stronger or at least at par with barcelona that season. This season Barcelona and Atletico were tied on points and we can say equal at the time they met in the CL and the tie was decided on a knife edge 3-2 Atletico win. Atletico and Barcelona 2 seasons ago and this season are close and can be decided by any small error

So if using performance in Europe to determine league performance is ridiculous, So what is not ridiculous? Sitting on your desk and saying barcelona would struggle to beat Liverpool? The same Liverpool that Madrid ran over by end of first half in Anfield just last season 3-0 it ended in Anfield but we should doubt Barcelona a superior team would do the same?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2016
In addition, Barca and Madrid wouldn't have the money to purchase all the top players they have since they won't be taking home about 140mil TV money each while others have below 50mil, if they were in EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
chrisley024:
In addition, Barca and Madrid wouldn't have the money to purchase all the top players they have since they won't be taking home about 140mil TV money each while others have below 50mil, if they were in EPL.

Atletico is in 2 finals in 3 yrs they make less income than Tottenham. In this Atletico team that would play the final, I think Griezmann for 30M is the most expensive

Barcelona starting 11 in the 2009 final 7 of them are home grown only 4 bought. Of the 4 bought Etoo for 24M was the most expensive

Barcelona won the CL in 2011, Another 6 of the starting 11 were home grown the 5 bought (Alves, Mascherano, Abidal, Pique Villa probably cost less than 100M total)'

Barca team that won last year 4 of the starting 11 were home grown. More than any of City, Arsenal Chelsea or man utd can boast of in their starting 11

Man Utd team in the of past 3 seasons have spent about 300M more than any club in the same time but we agree its money thats making the Spanish clubs win grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2016
The problem with Dayo Is that he erroneously takes certain football issues to be linear.
He treats football like some form of linear equation and when you bust him he covertly shifts the post with incredible expertise.
Many a times only those following the argument really closely will notice.

These days he seems to be on a campaign to declare himself King of NL European sports section by fire by force, dunno if anyone else has noticed grin

As usual I go fold my hands dey observe and laugh for background.
Make of it what you will grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:59pm On May 20, 2016
SailorXY:

UCL

Wicked!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:03pm On May 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Does that make sense?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:07pm On May 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Even this same Liverpool this year, How did they beat Dortmund? Dortmund coulda won 4-0 in the first half alone, but Liverpool winning was evidence of EPL superiority

Person bring pocket knife come...

You come drop Atomic bomb for here! shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, PDPGuy and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.