Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10589205 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:37am On May 23, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Oga swerve, if after reading Raumdeuter's posts that started this argument, you still can't be objective in your posts then you are what I said you are.

Bye.
You talking about being objective? What an irony!

Rather than react objectively to my post, you were busy snapping straws with raumdeuter's mentions.

The fact remains that we won last night and we ended the season with a double. What did you win? TwoPhy?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:16am On May 23, 2016
dmcdad:

You talking about being objective? What an irony!

Rather than react objectively to my post, you were busy snapping straws with raumdeuter's mentions.

The fact remains that we won last night and we ended the season with a double. What did you win? TwoPhy?
grin cheesy grin cheesy I never had issues with Barca winning bro, to be honest I'm a Messi fan which partly makes me support Barca when watching as a neutral. I only get irritated when they are unnecessarily favoured.
Raumdeuter's analogy was what disgusted me so much so I had to lash out at Barca that way. For fck sake why would he use the fact Barca (la liga champion) won Sevilla and Liverpool (7th in EPL) lost to Sevilla as a yard stick to try to rubbish the EPL. He would have made sense if Liverpool was the EPL champion, but as usual he decided to B the Raumdeuter we know.
After showing him his analogy was just ludicrous, he brought arsenal into the subject grin grin our usual raumdeuter the goal post shifter.

At least an EPL club made it to final cant say same abt Bayernsliga, Raumdeuter is just desperate after his Bayernsliga clubs embarrassed him in Europe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2016
grin

These are really sad times to be a chelsea fan fa?

After the worst title defence in history and not being able to even qualify for even 'assnals emirates cup'? YOUR LEGENDARY COACH JOSE is fighting tooth and nail to become the manger of the newly crowned f.a cup champs the mighty man united!

The painment no be here! Lmfao!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2016
funlord:
grin

These are really sad times to be a chelsea fan fa?

After the worst title defence in history and not being able to even qualify for even 'assnals emirates cup'? YOUR LEGENDARY COACH JOSE is fighting tooth and nail to become the manger of the new crowned f.a cup champs the mighty man united!

The painment no be here! Lmfao!!!
no b small thing o...grin
chelsea dey fear cool
wenger dey fear cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:57am On May 23, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

grin cheesy grin cheesy I never had issues with Barca winning bro, to be honest I'm a Messi fan which partly makes me support Barca when watching as a neutral. I only get irritated when they are unnecessarily favoured.
Raumdeuter's analogy was what disgusted me so much so I had to lash out at Barca that way. For fck sake why would he use the fact Barca (la liga champion) won Sevilla and Liverpool (7th in EPL) lost to Sevilla as a yard stick to try to rubbish the EPL. He would have made sense if Liverpool was the EPL champion, but as usual he decided to B the Raumdeuter we know.
After showing him his analogy was just ludicrous, he brought arsenal into the subject grin grin our usual raumdeuter the goal post shifter.

At least an EPL club made it to final cant say same abt Bayernsliga, Raumdeuter is just desperate after his Bayernsliga clubs embarrassed him in Europe.
I don't have problems with your views as regards DK. My concern was you disregarding Barça because you wanna get at DK.

Nothing spoil though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2016
Ode buruku..... angry

After other mumus like him have been chanting the name of a manager they have only beaten once in 12 years since december....
Printing Jose's jersey,Flying the banner of a manager who has never managed your useless expensive shit of a team is beyond disgrace

Ya useless fans even turned to Book haram trying to blow up that joke of a stadium just to get Mourinho's attention

What next? You guys will soon disguise as Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2016
tongue grin
bigkesh:
Ode buruku..... angry

After other mumus like him have been chanting the name of a manager they have only beaten once in 12 years since december....
Printing Jose's jersey,Flying the banner of a manager who has never managed your useless expensive shit of a team is beyond disgrace

Ya useless fans even turned to Book haram trying to blow up that joke of a stadium just to get Mourinho's attention

What next? You guys will soon disguise as Fulani herdsmen

Chineke?

E pain dis 1 oh? Daalu oh.......

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:45am On May 23, 2016
dmcdad:

This early Monday morning you don dey lie?

Was it 10 v 10 for 56 minutes before they got theirs?

We lost our precious Mascherano, and not only that, lost the best striker in world football currently, and tge credit should still go to Sevilla?

You must hate Barça more than your enemies. Smh.

did the match end 10 vs 11 or 10 vs 10?

barca got a red card so was Sevilla.... chikina
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:10pm On May 23, 2016
Obere4u:

did the match end 10 vs 11 or 10 vs 10?

barca got a red card so was Sevilla.... chikina
It's obvious you didn't watch the game, but as a hater, you can say what you like. If you did watch the game, you would know it ended 10 v 9.

Keep hating. We had ours at the 36th minute mark. And their first came in the 92nd minute. Now imagine playing a team like Sevilla with a man down for 56 minutes. The other one for them came at 121 minutes, obviously the game was already over then.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 12:20pm On May 23, 2016
dmcdad:

It's obvious you didn't watch the game, but as a hater, you can say what you like. If you did watch the game, you would know it ended 10 v 9.

Keep hating. We had ours at the 36th minute mark. And their first came in the 92nd minute. Noe imagine playing a team like Sevilla with a man down for 56 minutes. The other one for them came at 121 minutes, obviously the game was already over then.

You win.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:58pm On May 23, 2016
Obere4u:

You win.... grin
Na competition? cheesytongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2016
Guys!! I really need help. I don't know if I am the only one who is really confused rit now!!

With the imminent appointment of José to man united, I am suddenly Doubting my loyalty to Chelsea football club, I am sort of confused who I'll support right now and this is my reason.

I knew about football in 2002 at the age of 13 through the world cup that year, we were the only house that had cable in the area then and pple flocked our house to watch national matches. This made me pick an interest in football but I really didn't know much about any team bar Nigerian team.
I then knew about the EPL in 2003 but wasn't a fan of any team. Pple around me were mostly arsenal fans then because of kano nwankwo but I wasnt really influenced.

I was a neutral for about 2years and within this period was when José came to the EPL. And of course left everyone in football in awe. He changed the dynamic of football in england. He introduced a new formation in england that no one could match (433). He exuded great exuberance and charisma that inspired many and dare I say he was loved by all except of course our bitter rivals (arsenal, Liverpool and man u) who now had a new competitor.

And this was when I made my choice!!! By the summer of 2006, at 16, Chelsea had just won the trophy back to back, [size=16pt]thus making mourinho a 4th time consecutive league winner.[/size] My arsenal friends then were silenced by this man and thus I made my decision. This man literally drew my attention to Chelsea and I loved his success and I loved the ambition of this club hence my decision to support them.

The first time he left, I was really angry and sad, although he can't be exonerated of all blames, he wasn't the root cause, players were forced on him and this led to an array of issues, I was hurt but decided to continue to support basically because I was consoled by the fact that he was going far away, not a rival and more so he had already laid a solid foundation upon which we would build. Years passed and I was correct, the club built on that foundation and became one of the powerhouses in Europe. He himself would go on to acclaim more successes along the way and setting records.. THIS MAN WENT ON A NINE YEAR UNBEATEN HOME LEAGUE RECORD WITH THREE DIFFERENT TEAMS. I could be forgiven for saying he was directly responsible for the success which we have had and for that I will forever be grateful to him. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Mourinho

All these years my love for Chelsea grew more, I decorated my locker and room in secondary school and now university with Chelsea colours stickers and paraphernalia, I have had the highs and lows, I have enjoyed mocking arsenal fans till date, in all, I have enjoyed being a Chelsea fan.

When he came back the second time, I was happy and anxious to see how well things would turn out to be then, because it would be an understatement to say the club was very unstable. He came and tried his best. He was fired and now...

You see, in football, there are really heartbreaking moments you experience, as a Chelsea fan we've had dozens of that!!!b Mourinhos inter Milan winning us, iniestas late goal against us, lampard scoring against us with a major league rival, peter cech almost dying on the pitch, john terrys penalty miss in a champions league final!!! And many more! But these are MOMENTS one will eventually recover from because they are scarce, but in this case, we will be faced with this debacle day in day out. Because you can't wish mourinho be successful and wish Manchester united, a major rival succeed. You get?? And as I said he was the reason I first joined this club although I have grown to really love our club!! I still love him very much( no homo).!! wink

Now he is moving to a direct rival and I am at a crossroad as to who to support because I still adore his success and tactical acumen. Pls what do I do?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 23, 2016
donjazet:
Guys!! I really need help. I don't know if I am the only one who is really confused rit now!!

With the imminent appointment of José to man united, I am suddenly Doubting my loyalty to Chelsea football club, I am sort of confused who I'll support right now and this is my reason.

I knew about football in 2002 at the age of 13 through the world cup that year, we were the only house that had cable in the area then and pple flocked our house to watch national matches. This made me pick an interest in football but I really didn't know much about any team bar Nigerian team.
I then knew about the EPL in 2003 but wasn't a fan of any team. Pple around me were mostly arsenal fans then because of kano nwankwo but I wasnt really influenced.

I was a neutral for about 2years and within this period was when José came to the EPL. And of course left everyone in football in awe. He changed the dynamic of football in england. He introduced a new formation in england that no one could match (433). He exuded great exuberance and charisma that inspired many and dare I say he was loved by all except of course our bitter rivals (arsenal, Liverpool and man u) who now had a new competitor.

And this was when I made my choice!!! By the summer of 2006, at 16, Chelsea had just won the trophy back to back, [size=16pt]thus making mourinho a 4th time consecutive league winner.[/size] My arsenal friends then were silenced by this man and thus I made my decision. This man literally drew my attention to Chelsea and I loved his success and I loved the ambition of this club hence my decision to support them.

Now he is moving to a direct rival and I am at a crossroad as to who to support because I still adore his success and tactical acumen. Pls what do I do?
grin
That's all I get to say!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 2:26pm On May 23, 2016
donjazet:

Soldier go, soldier come, barrack go still remain. A coach doesn't make a club, but rather this club's history, titles, fans and the current players. Another good coach that will bring back your happiness for Shekpe will still spring up. Don't change a club coz of José. You can still adore him but your ultimate loyalty should remain at Shekpe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2016
why are you all in pains that mourinho went to man u?

Hiaaa football no be one man race, am not unfazed about it. am only focused on the good that will come to chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2016
donjazet:

guy you're not a club fan ,you're a mourinho's fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:39pm On May 23, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Like last night's... undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:45pm On May 23, 2016
donjazet:

The first time he left, I was really angry and sad, although he can't be exonerated of all blames, he wasn't the root cause, players were forced on him and this led to an array of issues, I was hurt but decided to continue to support basically because I was consoled by the fact that he was going far away, not a rival and more so he had already laid a solid foundation upon which we would build. Years passed and I was correct, the club built on that foundation and became one of the powerhouses in Europe. He himself would go on to acclaim more successes along the way and setting records.. THIS MAN WENT ON A NINE YEAR UNBEATEN HOME LEAGUE RECORD WITH THREE DIFFERENT TEAMS.

**Pack the bus**

Unfortunately, the same tactics almost sent Chelsea back to the Stone Age; Championship... grin grin

If no be say dem sack am... grin

donjazet:

Cc Nihilist... Tval... & co... Please your brother need Advice... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2016
donjazet:

The first time he left, I was really angry and sad, although he can't be exonerated of all blames, he wasn't the root cause, players were forced on him and this led to an array of issues, I was hurt but decided to continue to support basically because I was consoled by the fact that he was going far away, not a rival and more so he had already laid a solid foundation upon which we would build. Years passed and I was correct, the club built on that foundation and became one of the powerhouses in Europe. He himself would go on to acclaim more successes along the way and setting records.. THIS MAN WENT ON A NINE YEAR UNBEATEN HOME LEAGUE RECORD WITH THREE DIFFERENT TEAMS. I could be forgiven for saying he was directly responsible for the success which we have had and for that I will forever be grateful to him.

All these years my love for Chelsea grew more, I decorated my locker and room in secondary school and now university with Chelsea colours stickers and paraphernalia, I have had the highs and lows, I have enjoyed mocking arsenal fans till date, in all, I have enjoyed being a Chelsea fan.

When he came back the second time, I was happy and anxious to see how well things would turn out to be then, because it would be an understatement to say the club was very unstable. He came and tried his best. He was fired and now...

sorry my young man....I grew into united due to love of one man alone just like u. dat man was giggs (am a bad ass left footer too). I might have felt ur present predicament better if not for d fact dat d magnet of my love to utd never left till d end where he hanged his boots. my advice is this..........u r still gonna have more heart aches if u dont leave chelsea because .......wait!!! how did u feel when jose brought d inter milan team to annihilate d blues at stamford bridge? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2016
coded01:

Cc Nihilist... Tval... & co... Please your brother need Advice... grin grin grin
This one pass me Coded01 grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:10pm On May 23, 2016
lekkie073:

sorry my young man....I grew into united due to love of one man alone just like u. dat man was giggs (am a bad ass left footer too). I might have felt ur present predicament better if not for d fact dat d magnet of my love to utd never left till d end where he hanged his boots. my advice is this..........u r still gonna have more heart aches if u dont leave chelsea because .......wait!!! how did u feel when jose brought d inter milan team to annihilate d blues at stamford bridge? grin

Wicked!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Person need advice... But you come dey do am like this... angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:11pm On May 23, 2016
Tval:
This one pass me Coded01 grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 3:45pm On May 23, 2016
donjazet:

The first time he left, I was really angry and sad, although he can't be exonerated of all blames, he wasn't the root cause, players were forced on him and this led to an array of issues, I was hurt but decided to continue to support basically because I was consoled by the fact that he was going far away, not a rival and more so he had already laid a solid foundation upon which we would build. Years passed and I was correct, the club built on that foundation and became one of the powerhouses in Europe. He himself would go on to acclaim more successes along the way and setting records.. THIS MAN WENT ON A NINE YEAR UNBEATEN HOME LEAGUE RECORD WITH THREE DIFFERENT TEAMS. I could be forgiven for saying he was directly responsible for the success which we have had and for that I will forever be grateful to him.

this ll make a very good front page material, or guys what do u tink cheesy.....

My advice for u or my question for u is when mourinho was @ r.madrid, where u feelin lyk dis undecided..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2016
lekkie073:

You see, in football, there are really heartbreaking moments you experience, as a Chelsea fan we've had dozens of that!!!b Mourinhos inter Milan winning us, iniestas late goal against us, lampard scoring against us with a major league rival, peter cech almost dying on the pitch, john terrys penalty miss in a champions league final!!! And many more! But these are MOMENTS one will eventually recover from because they are scarce, but in this case, we will be faced with this debacle day in day out. Because you can't wish mourinho be successful and wish Manchester united, a major rival succeed. You get?? And as I said he was the reason I first joined this club although I have grown to really love our club!! I still love him very much( no homo).!! wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2016
Chestar5:

this ll make a very good front page material, or guys what do u tink cheesy.....

My advice for u or my question for u is when mourinho was @ r.madrid, where u feelin lyk dis undecided..

Lol!! I just opened a thread based on this.
https://www.nairaland.com/3122633/big-question-chelsea-fans#45896310
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2016
lordfalcao:
guy you're not a club fan ,you're a mourinho's fan

Wrong!! Well I guess one can be both.. There are many man united fans who are Ronaldo fans too, who would want him to also be successful, they want him to be the best footballer, to have a better trophy haul than messi!!
now how would man u fans feel if tomorrow he came to Chelsea or giggs becoming a Chelsea coach?? Would they still want him to win trophies or be successful with Chelsea? Now I hope you understand my feelings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2016
When Lampard signed for City,Jose said ' The love story is over' ..........

If we are out of any Competition then I will like United to win ...

The love story is over.....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by purplekayc(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2016
Morinho comes,welcome boring football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2016
bigkesh:
When Lampard signed for City,Jose said ' The love story is over' ..........

If we are out of any Competition then I will like United to win ...

The love story is over.....

Your love for Jose is even stronger than i thought.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2016
Conte I know, Conte I Support!!!
I support chelseafc not mourinhofc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:42pm On May 23, 2016
donjazet:

Definitely not Iniesta's heartbreaking goal... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On May 23, 2016
Maybe Mourinho should also think about losing games to Chelsea because of fans like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, Unlimited22 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.