Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10533372 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tenderheart1: 6:48pm On May 23, 2016
I'm still trying to remember what made me fell in love with and chose Chelseafc as my best club ahead of Arsenal and Barca, these were the three clubs I loved equally b4 chosing Chelsea few years ago.

I was already a die - hard Chelsea fan b4 Iniesta's late goal against us in the UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2016
funlord:
grin

These are really sad times to be a chelsea fan fa?

After the worst title defence in history and not being able to even qualify for even 'assnals emirates cup'? YOUR LEGENDARY COACH JOSE is fighting tooth and nail to become the manger of the newly crowned f.a cup champs the mighty man united!

The painment no be here! Lmfao!!!
The pot should not call the kettle black.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2016
raumdeuter:
Maybe Mourinho should also think about losing games to Chelsea because of fans like you

At least Dayo. We go rest for this thread on top Mourinho's matter.

At 10 games, we will check Mou's Win rate to Pep's own.

Agree? cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On May 23, 2016
Bimffo:
At least Dayo. We go rest for this thread on top Mourinho's matter.

At 10 games, we will check Mou's Win rate to Pep's own.

Agree? cool

Agree and we would check what each has won by season end. Currently now both Man Utd and City are level. Level on points, both won a trophy, and both have money to spend

So no excuses
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2016
I don't understand the fretting and epistles untop Mourinho choosing to join Man UTD. How is this an issue? He owes nobody at chelsea anything after being sacked twice. If we had kept faith in the dude during the trying times then he would owe it to us not to move to any club in England or a rival at that.

I see nothing wrong with this. We will probably lose 2 legs to UTD during the season and it would be a norm.

I just hope Conte has got what it takes to match the demands of the premie league. It will be an interesting 2016/2017 season, thats for sure!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2016
Don't fret guys. . .

At least we still have Emenalo. . .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2016
Juan Mata right now. . .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2016
Ibime:
Don't fret guys. . .

At least we still have Emenalo. . .
Emenado Emenado grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2016
Ibime:
Juan Mata right now. . .

LOL.

Dude wil run back to spain now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2016
lalaboi:

LOL.

Dude wil run back to spain now grin

Don't be surprised if Chelsea buy him back. Infact Jose wants Matic, so a swap won't be a surprise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
Ibime:

Don't be surprised if Chelsea buy him back. Infact Jose wants Matic, so a swap won't be a surprise.

I doubt Jose wants anything from chelsea bar Willian. . The pepper wey dem don show the guy this year, e nor fit Forget for im life!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:41pm On May 23, 2016
lalaboi:

I doubt Jose wants anything from chelsea bar Willian. . The pepper wey dem don show the guy this year, e nor fit Forget for im life!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2016
It's too early to say definitely that Jose Mourinho has perpetrated the ultimate treachery.

I cant help but think his desire to head up north is a way to get back to the CFC board. Of that there can be little doubt.

Do we have to blame the man? Hell N0.

Best we can do at the moment to avoid repeating the mistake of the past is to provide Conte with a maximum support. Surrounding a world class manager with overseers, second-guessers and spies reporting back to the owner is a practise that must be dropped.

I heard Hiddink would be replacing Emenalo as the director of football, speak of the best substitution ever.

Conte must be trusted to do his job unfettered. SIMPLE!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2016
Griffon:
It's too early to say definitely that Jose Mourinho has perpetrated the ultimate treachery.

I cant help but think his desire to head up north is a way to get back to the CFC board. Of that there can be little doubt.

Do we have to blame the man? Hell N0.

Best we can do at the moment to avoid repeating the mistake of the past is to provide Conte with a maximum support. Surrounding a world class manager with overseers, second-guessers and spies reporting back to the owner is a practise that must be dropped.

I heard Hiddink would be replacing Emenalo as the director of football, speak of the best substitution ever.

Conte must be trusted to do his job unfettered. SIMPLE!

Jose is faultless.

You interfere with a niggas job twice and eventually sack him twice, na your own wahala be that.

I trust Conte to be able to compete with JM and Pep eventually but only if he is given 100% free rein to mould the team in his image, not in Enenalis image. The first year may be spent learning the Prem and learning his players though.

Hiddink is not becoming TD, he is only going into an advisory role with the academy. Slimeball Emenalo seems to be sticking around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:20pm On May 23, 2016
Even though I am not Chelsea fan, I honestly would be glad for Chelsea to lose that Emenalo guy. Gosh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2016
Ibime:

Jose is faultless.

You interfere with a niggas job twice and eventually sack him twice, na your own wahala be that.

Hiddink is not becoming TD, he is only going into an advisory role with the academy. Slimeball Emenalo seems to be sticking around.

you can't have said it any better!! JOSE WAS FAULTLESS

The Chelsea board was very wrong in giving more authority/power to the TD(Grant Avram /emenalo) over a coach like José morias mourinho. It totally undermined his authority and more so putting all those behavioural clauses in his contract was ill thought!!! I certainly hope we can rectify most of these mistakes now in order to achieve managerial stability for once!! angry angry shocked sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:57pm On May 23, 2016
dmcdad:
Even though I am not Chelsea fan, I honestly would be glad for Chelsea to lose that Emenalo guy. Gosh!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:58pm On May 23, 2016
donjazet:

you can't have said it any better!! JOSE WAS FAULTLESS

The Chelsea board was very wrong in giving more authority/power to the TD(Grant Avram /emenalo) over a coach like José morias mourinho. It totally undermined his authority and more so putting all those behavioural clauses in his contract was ill thought!!! I certainly hope we can rectify most of these mistakes now in order to achieve managerial stability for once!! angry angry shocked sad

I can see how much you love him...

But what happens when Man Utd face Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:00pm On May 23, 2016
I can't seem to understand why Chelsea fans are already scared of facing Man Utd!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:05pm On May 23, 2016
coded01:
I can't seem to understand why Chelsea fans are already scared of facing Man Utd!
I wonder ooooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:09pm On May 23, 2016
dmcdad:

I wonder ooooo.

As in! lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2016
coded01:

For crying out loud!! He was a master tactician who rarely lost big games.. Bar guardiola, he has a better head to head than any other top coach in the world.
I don't understand why pple actually call him a defensive manager. In Portugal, his team outscored other opponents, at Spain he outscored Barcelona twice..
At inter he also outscored everybody.

Read these articles below!! This was before his first Carling cup with liverpool 2005 and his champions league final with Bayern and Porto. You will truly understand y we Chelsea fans should fret when he faces us.
This should enlighten you. He said before the final!! Football is about BALANCE!! You attack well and defend well. Help yourself with these please.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/jose-mourinho-the-jose-way-485013.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8695530.stm

*modified* in the first article, I was shocked to learn that there were very silent rumours that he was a gay lover to sir bobby Robson!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin what wouldn't haters say or do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:18pm On May 23, 2016
donjazet:

For crying out loud!! He was a master tactician who rarely lost big games.. Bar guardiola, he has a better head to head than any other top coach in the world.
I don't understand why pple actually call him a defensive manager. In Portugal, his team outscored other opponents, at Spain he outscored Barcelona twice..
Read these articles below!! This was before his first Carling cup with liverpool 2005 and his champions league final with Bayern and Porto. You will truly understand y we Chelsea fans should fret when he faces us.
This should enlighten you.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/jose-mourinho-the-jose-way-485013.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8695530.stm

Hold on! angry

Is it the same mourinho that almost sent Chelsea to the Stone Age or _________? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:22pm On May 23, 2016
coded01:

Hold on! angry

Is it the same mourinho that almost sent Chelsea to the Stone Age or _________? undecided

Well, anomalies happen sometimes and this was one of them and more so it would wrong to squarely blame him for our misfortunes. As he said after our loss to Southampton then. Every1 should accept responsibility for their own part in the problems special mention John Terry!! And of course emenalo.

I don't know if I am the only one was wishing john terry actually left!! For crying out loud he has been a captain for many years in this club and in my opinion he failed woefully OFF the pitch.. The Chelsea dressing room was plagued with several unrest, highest level of player power. Many of which translated onto the pitch. His own personal problems off the pitch.. People don't usually criticize him but I think I am one of the few who think he dosent deserve to be a captain!! He couldn't control the players..

I am surprised pple didn't see the tactics he used against the board this season concerning his contract, it was with an aim of turning the fans against the owner/board..

Not to forget his own led mutiny against some of the coaches that were brought!! Avb comes to mind.. I can't just go on rit now!! The crucial matches he actually cost us??!! If not for time, I would have gone on and on but believe me he really has been a bad leader and this hasn't really helped the managers on seat!! Mourinho included.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2016
coded01:

Hold on! angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:23am On May 24, 2016
donjazet:

Well, anomalies happen sometimes and this was one of them and more so it would wrong to squarely blame him for our misfortunes. As he said after our loss to Southampton then. Every1 should accept responsibility for their own part in the problems special mention John Terry!! And of course emenalo.

I don't know if I am the only one was wishing john terry actually left!! For crying out loud he has been a captain for many years in this club and in my opinion he failed woefully OFF the pitch.. The Chelsea dressing room was plagued with several unrest, highest level of player power. Many of which translated onto the pitch. His own personal problems off the pitch.. People don't usually criticize him but I think I am one of the few who think he dosent deserve to be a captain!! He couldn't control the players..

I am surprised pple didn't see the tactics he used against the board this season concerning his contract, it was with an aim of turning the fans against the owner/board..

Not to forget his own led mutiny against some of the coaches that were brought!! Avb comes to mind.. I can't just go on rit now!! The crucial matches he actually cost us??!! If not for time, I would have gone on and on but believe me he really has been a bad leader and this hasn't really helped the managers on seat!! Mourinho included.

Anyway... Seems Man Utd fans are excited about his arrival...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2016
Ibime:

Jose is faultless.

I trust Conte to be able to compete with JM and Pep eventually but only if he is given 100% free rein to mould the team in his image, not in Enenalis image. The first year may be spent learning the Prem and learning his players though.

It still doesn't look good with Emenalo around. Our recent acquisitions announces the man's incompetence. How we went from luring in top names to having the likes of Hector, Papy, Pato, Falcao, Miazga, Rahman et al on our payroll is quite strange.

It is a good move to have Hiddink around identifying the lads from the academy who are ready for the big stage, albeit I would have preferred him as our TD.

Sabbatini? What happened?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:48am On May 24, 2016
coded01:

i dont think anyone is scared, from d fans to the players... Its just dat seein ur coach ex coach dat gave u trophies now in a rival team is annoyin or heartbreakin...

Imagine ferguson coachin another team apart from man u, nd dat team is in the same league and also a rival.... How do u tink man u fans ll feel?even d players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:59am On May 24, 2016
Hmmmm. Make I no talk sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:00am On May 24, 2016
raumdeuter:
This is the same sevilla that beat liverpool like a snake. And can't beat 10 men Barcelona. Yet we have people questioning if Barcelona would win the epl easily
I didn't want to reopen this argument with you again,but I just want to correct an erroneous impression.

nobody claimed that Barcelona, Madrid and co. won't win the EPL, but rather they won't find it easy to win it neither will they find it easy to CONSISTENTLY dominate the EPL as they have been doing in LA liga.

take note of the word in capital letter! but I know you won't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:24am On May 24, 2016
Chestar5:

i dont think anyone is scared, from d fans to the players... Its just dat seein ur coach ex coach dat gave u trophies now in a rival team is annoyin or heartbreakin...

Imagine ferguson coachin another team apart from man u, nd dat team is in the same league and also a rival.... How do u tink man u fans ll feel?even d players

You are not reading their comments... angry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2016
donjazet:

Wrong!! Well I guess one can be both.. There are many man united fans who are Ronaldo fans too, who would want him to also be successful, they want him to be the best footballer, to have a better trophy haul than messi!!
now how would man u fans feel if tomorrow he came to Chelsea or giggs becoming a Chelsea coach?? Would they still want him to win trophies or be successful with Chelsea? Now I hope you understand my feelings.
OK it's simple just become a man u fan if you think that is where the trophy will be coming

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), popizaino(m), zeusis(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.