Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10587874 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Atletico is in 2 finals in 3 yrs they make less income than Tottenham. In this Atletico team that would play the final, I think Griezmann for 30M is the most expensive

Barcelona starting 11 in the 2009 final 7 of them are home grown only 4 bought. Of the 4 bought Etoo for 24M was the most expensive

Barcelona won the CL in 2011, Another 6 of the starting 11 were home grown the 5 bought (Alves, Mascherano, Abidal, Pique Villa probably cost less than 100M total)'

Barca team that won last year 4 of the starting 11 were home grown. More than any of City, Arsenal Chelsea or man utd can boast of in their starting 11

Man Utd team in the of past 3 seasons have spent about 300M more than any club in the same time but we agree its money thats making the Spanish clubs win grin grin
Most of what you wrote are out of context in this argument. I said if they were in EPL since you guys claimed they'd dominate.

Only Barca and Madrid, in epl, wouldn't be privileged to purchase all the top players they got since United, City, Chelsea would match them in purchasing power unlike in Laliga. So if Madrid gets Ronaldo, United gets Bale, City gets Benzema and Modric; if Barca gets Neymar, Chelsea gets Suarez and Rakitic, and things will be even therefore more competition.

And don't tell me about Barca using home grown team not like it's a new thing-- United and other teams have done so.

This is Atletico and Spanish time, other leagues had theirs. We remember the period only Barca was representing Spain in CL. Still don't know why, excluding Barca and Madrid, no other Spanish team has won the CL/EC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:20pm On May 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is all these? Is it that the ball they play in domestic league is bigger than the one in Europe or the field are bigger or they use 10 men?

Domestic football translates to European football. If you are strong enough to beat the top teams logic infers you would beat the smaller teams.
So you are saying though Madrid beats Ajax, PSV and other top Dutch teams, Madrid might not win Dutch league? Bayern beat Dinamo Zagreb and other top teams in Croatian league but would have problems winning Croatian league?, Barcelona beat Bayern Dortmund Leverkusen but would not win German league? Or whats the difference in this case except that you are getting defensive of the EPL and not following Logic.

Usain Bolt beats the best sprinter in Nigeria but you doubt he would not beat the 15th best sprinter in Nigeria or win the Mobil trials?

And the Barcelona Atletico example you gave is logically wrong why 2 yrs ago when Atletico dumped Barcelona out of the CL, they Atletico won the La Liga that season. So we can say Atletico was stronger or at least at par with barcelona that season. This season Barcelona and Atletico were tied on points and we can say equal at the time they met in the CL and the tie was decided on a knife edge 3-2 Atletico win. Atletico and Barcelona 2 seasons ago and this season are close and can be decided by any small error

So if using performance in Europe to determine league performance is ridiculous, So what is not ridiculous? Sitting on your desk and saying barcelona would struggle to beat Liverpool? The same Liverpool that Madrid ran over by end of first half in Anfield just last season 3-0 it ended in Anfield but we should doubt Barcelona a superior team would do the same?
you still don't get it. I still insist European performance/dominance won't translate to domestic dominance. I not trying to be defensive of the EPL, but I make bold to say and I stand by what I say that if Bayern, Barcelona and co. are drafted to the EPL, they won't dominate as consistently as you are boasting.

you can go ahead and rant/boast all you want.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On May 20, 2016
Everyone is now trying to get a PhD diagnosing Dayo problems

There is a thing called fact, there is a thing called opinion and there is another thing called logic, when guys fail link their facts to their logic before giving an opinion they get called out. When they are called out they start catching feelings

When they cant stand they start claiming someone wants to declare himself king of somewhere

coded01:

Person bring pocket knife come...
You come drop Atomic bomb for here! shocked shocked grin grin

Na my guy Ibime, He is a heavyweight so you have to be comprehensive and leave no room for escape because if he counter punches it can be lethal. You dont get these opportunity with vs Ibime

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On May 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Most of what you wrote are out of context in this argument. I said if they were in EPL since you guys claimed they'd dominate.

Only Barca and Madrid in epl wouldn't be privileged to purchase all the top players they got since United, City, Chelsea would match them in purchasing power unlike in Laliga. So if Madrid gets Ronaldo, United gets Bale, City gets Benzema and Modric; if Barca gets Neymar, Chelsea gets Suarez and Rakitic, and things will be even therefore more competition.

And don't tell me about Barca using home grown team not like it's a new thing-- United and other teams have done so.

This is Atletico and Spanish time, other leagues had theirs. We remember the period only Barca was representing Spain in CL. Still don't know why, excluding Barca and Madrid, no other Spanish team has won the CL/EC.

If Barcelona is based in Catalonia but play in EPL and make their share of EPL money, would that stop them from from having academy players and having 7 players in their top 11?

I have shown you Barcelona havent spent more than any top EPL club. The advantage they have is their exceptional academy which gave them over half of their team. So they only needed little money to complement the rest of the team

Atletico is using their smart scouting and tactics to be dominant without spending much to beat better sides. The Spanish excellence in recent years have little to do with money

In the last 10yrs they have won 5 CL and several Europa, Only Madrid can be said to be spending close to what top EPL sides spend

Home grown is different from homegrown. Its like calling Southamptons homegrown players

When did Man utd ever start a CL final with 7 academy products?

When did man utd ever have a set close in quality to messi, Busquets, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol all at once!!

How many CL titles did Man Utd homegrown team win?

Note
Barcelona in 2015 Made 140M Euros from TV money
Madrid in 2015 made 140M Euros from TV money
Chelsea in 2015 made 99M Pounds = 128M Euros in TV Money
City in 2015 made 98.5M Pounds =127MEuros in TV money

So where is the financial advantage that makes them purchase all those top players? Is it the extra 12-13M?

Should we add that If barca and madrid were in EPl they would also have sugar daddy like the top PL sides?

The only reason Atletico and Valencia have not won the CL is because they had the misfortune of meeting another Spanish team in the final called REAL MADRID

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On May 20, 2016
Danhumprey:
you still don't get it. I still insist European performance/dominance won't translate to domestic dominance. I not trying to be defensive of the EPL, but I make bold to say and I stand by what I say that if Bayern, Barcelona and co. are drafted to the EPL, they won't dominate as consistently as you are boasting.

Would barcelona dominate Dutch league? if your answer is Yes or No then why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:00pm On May 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Would barcelona dominate Dutch league? if your answer is Yes or No then why?
hahahahaha! I am not going to fall for your trick, tho. so you are now trying to compare the EPL with the Dutch league which is similar to the English championship? smh. quit shifting post egbon!

to answer your question, no one can authoritatively predict that a certain team from one league can dominate in another league(,be it a weak or strong league) just based on European performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On May 20, 2016
Danhumprey:
hahahahaha! I am not going to fall for your trick, tho. so you are now trying to compare the EPL with the Dutch league which is similar to the English championship? smh. quit shifting post egbon!

to answer your question, no one can authoritatively predict that a certain team from one league can dominate in another league(,be it a weak or strong league) just based on European performance.

So which is it. Would Barcelona win the Dutch league or NOT? Would Bayern win the Greek league or not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

If Barcelona is based in Catalonia but play in EPL and make their share of EPL money, would that stop them from from having academy players and having 7 players in their top 11?

I have shown you Barcelona havent spent more than any top EPL club. The advantage they have is their exceptional academy which gave them over half of their team. So they only needed little money to complement the rest of the team

Atletico is using their smart scouting and tactics to be dominant without spending much to beat better sides. The Spanish excellence in recent years have little to do with money

In the last 10yrs they have won 5 CL and several Europa, Only Madrid can be said to be spending close to what top EPL sides spend

Home grown is different from homegrown. Its like calling Southamptons homegrown players

When did Man utd ever start a CL final with 7 academy products?

When did man utd ever have a set close in quality to messi, Busquets, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol all at once!!

How many CL titles did Man Utd homegrown team win?

Note
Barcelona in 2015 Made 140M Euros from TV money
Madrid in 2015 made 140M Euros from TV money
Chelsea in 2015 made 99M Pounds = 128M Euros in TV Money
City in 2015 made 98.5M Pounds =127MEuros in TV money

So where is the financial advantage that makes them purchase all those top players? Is it the extra 12-13M?

Should we add that If barca and madrid were in EPl they would also have sugar daddy like the top PL sides?

The only reason Atletico and Valencia have not won the CL is because they had the misfortune of meeting another Spanish team in the final called REAL MADRID
Yes, Barca had an era of homegrown players, though lucky to have a certain 'Messi', which has happened also occasionally for some teams but we know top players are needed to stay on top. Madrid depends on purchased players. The difference is the world class players. Atletico is basically their tactics. C'mon! These 2 clubs house about 6 top best players and 2 world best.

Like I earlier stated, Barca and Madrid, if in epl, wouldn't have all the top players concentrated in their teams and most likely would need sugar daddies to do that. So you make a mistake if you think they'd dominate, like a govt, as they do in Laliga.

So since CL started, Madrid and Barca have been making the finals?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 10:27pm On May 20, 2016
Nihilist:
But that proverb no even follow, relate, or concern the discussion.

Dunno what book has to do with Stoke or Annfield.

I would give you an L, but you already have one in your username.

Take this seat sir, and thanks for coming.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3676003_cryingodune1461739050864_jpegf8f1e3462f0e2ba90fc9f04ca1acd670

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On May 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Yes, Barca had an era of homegrown players, though lucky to have a certain 'Messi', which has happened also occasionally for some teams but we know top players are needed to stay on top. Madrid depends on purchased players. The difference is the world class players. Atletico is basically their tactics. C'mon! These 2 clubs house about 6 top best players and 2 world best.

Like I earlier stated, Barca and Madrid, if in epl, wouldn't have all the top players concentrated in their teams and most likely would need sugar daddies to do that. So you make a mistake if you think they'd dominate, like a govt, as they do in Laliga.

So since CL started, Madrid and Barca have been making the finals?

First valencia and Atletico got to a final and lost to Real Madrid

Which Messi can Man utd point to that they have brought up from their youth team?

Just like madrid is spending money on their team same way City is Spending. I cant even say for certain that the madrid team is more expensive to build than the City team. madrid spends money because they have good TV deal, City spends money from Sugar Daddy. Bottom line both of them are spending money

If Barca can have 4-7 top level players already from their youth that means they only need to buy 5 or so unlike most top EPL sides who had to buy an entire eleven. E.g If Man Utd had combined the money for Martial, Depay Shaw and Mata they could have bought Neymar and Suarez. The money for Shaw would buy Alvez.

So if being in EPl didnt stop Man Utd, City, Chelsea from spending heavily why would it stop Barca or madrid

Is it the 13M between Madrid/Barca and Chelsea/City the advantage you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 5:03am On May 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

First valencia and Atletico got to a final and lost to Real Madrid

Which Messi can Man utd point to that they have brought up from their youth team?

Just like madrid is spending money on their team same way City is Spending. I cant even say for certain that the madrid team is more expensive to build than the City team. madrid spends money because they have good TV deal, City spends money from Sugar Daddy. Bottom line both of them are spending money

If Barca can have 4-7 top level players already from their youth that means they only need to buy 5 or so unlike most top EPL sides who had to buy an entire eleven. E.g If Man Utd had combined the money for Martial, Depay Shaw and Mata they could have bought Neymar and Suarez. The money for Shaw would buy Alvez.

So if being in EPl didnt stop Man Utd, City, Chelsea from spending heavily why would it stop Barca or madrid

Is it the 13M between Madrid/Barca and Chelsea/City the advantage you are talking about?
Oga I have gone through your arguments and suffice to say that you have been spot on. But there is a little difference you should put clear...

Check the Forbes list you would find that only Barca and Real make the top. Both poach young talents from smaller clubs to make up their numbers (plus the fact the Spain generates better youth products than England) thereby creating a perpetual dynasty. Athletico through Simeone are just managing to break the ranks.

Over there in England, as at now Liverpool cannot attract better players than Tottenham. City, Chelsea, Arsenal, United scramble for the few bests. That disparity makes England really tough.

Having said thus, it does not in anyway trivalises or undermine what the Spanish teams have achieved. Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2016
Spy360:

Oga I have gone through your arguments and suffice to say that you have been spot on. But there is a little difference you should put clear...

Check the Forbes list you would find that only Barca and Real make the top. Both poach young talents from smaller clubs to make up their numbers (plus the fact the Spain generates better youth products than England) thereby creating a perpetual dynasty. Athletico through Simeone are just managing to break the ranks.

Over there in England, as at now Liverpool cannot attract better players than Tottenham. City, Chelsea, Arsenal, United scramble for the few bests. That disparity makes England really tough.

Having said thus, it does not in anyway trivalises or undermine what the Spanish teams have achieved. Kudos to them.

Danhumprey:

Well said.

The team which tops the EPL table at the end of december most likely wins it. There's a reason this stat holds a majority of the time. Vardy, Kane and Kante are busy busting their asses on xmas and new year's eve, while Lewandowski, Messi and C. R7 are probably sunbathing on a beach at the same time.

This is one of the reason one can't straightly assume that one European team will emerge champions if it were in the EPL. (and vice versa) It's a domestic league, and the amalgam of clubs there can't be found anywhere else on the continent.

Apples and Oranges. The formation and structure may may look similar, but they're not the same thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2016
PietroRico:
The problem with Dayo Is that he erroneously takes certain football issues to be linear.
He treats football like some form of linear equation and when you bust him he covertly shifts the post with incredible expertise.
Many a times only those following the argument really closely will notice.

These days he seems to be on a campaign to declare himself King of NL European sports section by fire by force, dunno if anyone else has noticed grin

As usual I go fold my hands dey observe and laugh for background.
Make of it what you will grin
your head dy dia broda.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2016
You guys are still trying to defeat dayo ? I don't see how possible that is. He's such a stubborn man..

Anyway, who are we buying or selling ? Where are these old ninjas , nateevs and FBS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2016
Mourinho after liverpool match to reporter: I have nothing to say.
I miss that man embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On May 21, 2016
EPL clubs dont care about Europa. But West Ham on their official page is hoping Man Utd win the FA cup so that West Ham can make the Europa cup which EPL clubs dont care about

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:25pm On May 21, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Mourinho after liverpool match to reporter: I have nothing to say.
I miss that man embarassed

hmmmnn.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2016
So Mourinho to Manure is now confirmed by BBC.

Well done to Chelsea board and Mr Emenalo.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:28am On May 22, 2016
Ibime:
So Mourinho to Manure is now confirmed by BBC.

Well done to Chelsea board and Mr Emenalo.
Club sources state that the Portuguese coach and his representatives met Old Trafford executive vice-chairman twice in the past two weeks, verbally finalising a deal in the last few days. Part of the deal is that Mourinho will have final say on all transfers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:35pm On May 22, 2016
weedtaker:
. Part of the deal is that Mourinho will have final say on all transfers.
you are rubbing it in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On May 22, 2016
This is the same sevilla that beat liverpool like a snake. And can't beat 10 men Barcelona. Yet we have people questioning if Barcelona would win the epl easily
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 22, 2016
raumdeuter:
This is the same sevilla that beat liverpool like a snake. And can't beat 10 men Barcelona. Yet we have people questioning if Barcelona would win the epl easily
Shut up, what position is Liverpool in EPL this season?
They didn't even make top 7.
Barca is first in LA liga and should be ashamed to have dragged the game to extra time with all the MSN brouhaha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:13am On May 23, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Barca is first in LA liga and should be ashamed to have dragged the game to extra time with all the MSN brouhaha.
When you played relegated threatened Chelsea with a man down, what did you do? At least Barça ended up winning the match. Did you win Yours?

Hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:19am On May 23, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

What position was Chelsea when your useless team played them?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:34am On May 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

What position was Chelsea when your useless team played them?
Shifting the goal as usual, you were comparing Liverpool and Barcelona as regards how they performed against Sevilla, how did arsenal get into this? Did arsenal play against Sevilla?
Accept that your analogy was trash .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:39am On May 23, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Shifting the goal as usual, you were comparing Liverpool and Barcelona as regards how they performed against Sevilla, how did arsenal get into this? Did arsenal play against Sevilla?
Accept that your analogy was trash .

Liverpool 8th played Sevilla 7th and Sevilla trashed them comfortably

Just 2 days ago someone he was telling us how Bareclona would have a problem in the EPl beating a team like Liverpool

Today we saw how Barcelona handled Sevilla (Liverpools husband) with 10 men

How did Arsenal come into it? Arsenal is the standard of uselessness, You cant mention a football club being useless and fail to reference Arsenal

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45am On May 23, 2016
dmcdad:

When you played relegated threatened Chelsea with a man down, what did you do? At least Barça ended up winning the match. Did you win Yours?

Hypocrite!
You are just daft! If you ain't, you would know Arsenal has got nothing to do with raumdeuter's pathetic analogy. Y'all bragged with MSN and assumed it was gonna be an easy ride only to play goalless at the end of normal time.
Now let me make my post easier for you to comprehend, my point was, if Barca could find it tough with Sevilla how much less a team that finished out of top 7 in EPL.
Raumdeuter is just a mischievous being.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:08am On May 23, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

You are just daft! If you ain't, you would know Arsenal has got nothing to do with raumdeuter's pathetic analogy. Y'all bragged with MSN and assumed it was gonna be an easy ride only to play goalless at the end of normal time.
Now let me make my post easier for you to comprehend, my point was, if Barca could find it tough with Sevilla how much less a team that finished out of top 7 in EPL.
Raumdeuter is just a mischievous being.
I know you are a kid, hence the insult. Of course you ain't got a valid point to counter my post and thereby you resorted to insults.

You and I know what you posted up there is trash. It doesn't make any sense. I found you out, and rather than admit your failing, you are whining about raumdeuter.

Okay oooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:14am On May 23, 2016
Argentina's Copa America squad:

GOALKEEPERS: Sergio Romero (Manchester United), Mariano Andujar (Estudiantes), Nahuel Guzman (Tigres UANL)

DEFENDERS: Marcos Rojo (Manchester United), Nicolas Otamendi (Manchester City), Ramiro Funes Mori (Everton), Facundo Rocaglia (Fiorentina), Gabriel Mercado (River Plate), Jonathan Maidana (River Plate), Victor Cuesta (Independiente)

MIDFIELDERS: Angel Di Maria (PSG), Javier Mascherano (Barcleona), Ever Banega (Sevilla), Lucas Biglia (Lazio), Javier Pastore (PSG), Augusto Fernandez (Atletico Madrid), Erik Lamela (Tottenham), Matias Kranevitter (Atletico Madrid)

FORWARDS: Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Gonzalo Higuain (Napoli), Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Hebei Fortune), Nicolas Gaitan (Benfica)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 6:38am On May 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Liverpool 8th played Sevilla 7th and Sevilla trashed them comfortably

Just 2 days ago someone he was telling us how Bareclona would have a problem in the EPl beating a team like Liverpool

Today we saw how Barcelona handled Sevilla (Liverpools husband) with 10 men

How did Arsenal come into it? Arsenal is the standard of uselessness, You cant mention a football club being useless and fail to reference Arsenal

Mr. It was 10 vs 10 and match entered extra time.. You suppose to give kudos to Sevilla not Barca..... Sevilla just came back from their Europa triumph and Barca was still fresh...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:49am On May 23, 2016
Obere4u:

Mr. It was 10 vs 10 and match entered extra time.. You suppose to give kudos to Sevilla not Barca..... Sevilla just came back from their Europa triumph and Barca was still fresh...
This early Monday morning you don dey lie?

Was it 10 v 10 for 56 minutes before they got theirs?

We lost our precious Mascherano, and not only that, lost the best striker in world football currently, and the credit should still go to Sevilla?

You must hate Barça more than your enemies. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:51am On May 23, 2016
dmcdad:

I know you are a kid, hence the insult. Of course you ain't got a valid point to counter my post and thereby you resorted to insults.

You and I know what you posted up there is trash. It doesn't make any sense. I found you out, and rather than admit your failing, you are whining about raumdeuter.

Okay oooooo.
Oga swerve, if after reading Raumdeuter's posts that started this argument, you still can't be objective in your posts then you are what I said you are.

Bye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), Agadinaagwuofe, OVA200(m), lordfalcao(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.