Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10476728 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nihilist:
I blame Emenalo.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nihilist:

The point I'm trying to make is that Emenalo cannot be held responsible because he does not make any decisions. He doesn't cut the cheque.

Abi you want to blame him for recommending players?

How many other clubs do you know where like 4 different people are pictured with the player signing the contracts?

Where this argument died the last time was when Ibime and Griffon both agreed that Marina Gravanoskaia is the one that negotiates the deals with the selling clubs - yet neither one of them was able identify how Marina determines a players worth. I mean, it's not like there's an argos catalogue for footballers where a picture of each player is listed next to their prices in neat columns.

If Emenalo is not the one who cuts the cheque, then he surely cannot push for any player...he can only suggest.

This is from the Guardian last year.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jul/03/premier-league-transfers-who-decides-club-buys

Yea. I agree with you that Emenalo doesn't cut the cheque and he doesn't negotiate with Rival clubs..

But he recommends players? Right? That is where I think he is at Fault..

The stuff is Marina will likely listen to Emenalo before she listens to anyone on the kind of player that we need to buy. Emenalo is the Director. Marina cuts the cheque.

What type of Player does Emenalo suggests for Marina. What type of Player?

Emenalo suggests a player, Marina negotiates with the Player's club.

I don't think Marina just goes straight to a rival club then start a player's negotiation without the Director recommending the player.

Or what do you think?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nihilist:

So who is the Emenalo signing now?

Only one club we have Emenalo signing, Jose signing, Conte signing, Marina signing, Piet de Visser signing, etc.

You genuinely believe that all these people are signing players for Chelsea at the same time?
Lukaku,KDB,Courtois and the rest are Emenalo's
Hazard na Roman signing,just like Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bimffo:

Yea. I agree with you that Emenalo doesn't cut the cheque and he doesn't negotiate with Rival clubs..

But he recommends players? Right? That is where I think he is at Fault..

The stuff is Marina will likely listen to Emenalo before she listens to anyone on the kind of player that we need to buy. Emenalo is the Director. Marina cuts the cheque.

What type of Player does Emenalo suggests for Marina. What type of Player?

Emenalo suggests a player, Marina negotiates with the Player's club.

I don't think Marina just goes straight to a rival club then start a player's negotiation without the Director recommending the player.

Or what do you think?

The question you should be asking is who is on that list of suggestions, and in what priority.

You should be asking how many deals have been dropped by the wayside because they cost too much from Gravnoskaia and\or Roman's perspective...

A person who does not cut a cheque cannot make a decision. If Emenalo is not the one who ultimately decided whether a player is worth buying for the club, then how is he to blame for our problems?

Oya thesis.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
All these Hazard fan boys are annoying angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bimffo:
When someone starts saying bullcraps like.

"We created more chances, but they were just not on Target" just to defend his Lover. Mehn.. There is something really wrong somewhere..

We had 9 shots in total that day. 2 came after the 82nd minute. I remembered Pedro had 1 shot off target.

So a total of 6 shots off target (or less) were recorded before Hazard was substituted and You come here to defend Hazard. I swear you should get beaten by Chelsea hoodlums today.. grin Who fucking does that? grin

The only person that you could have defended and I won't complain is Diego. Showed he had the will to win.

PS: We played 1 corner in 90 minutes. grin Fück me people, Fūck me. 1 freaking corner. grin.
Guy you just dey make me laugh anyhow for here...cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Lukaku,KDB,Courtois and the rest are Emenalo's
Hazard na Roman signing,just like Torres

This is why you need to research what is going on before you make blanket statements.

Piet, take it away please...

Cortouis
I went to watch Lukaku in a youth game, but during stoppage time, I decided to walk to another pitch. There, I saw a goalkeeper making an amazing save — so stylish. He was agile, he got fast to the ground and was strong in the air. I was already thinking: 'That's going to be my goalkeeper'. When he made his debut for Genk, I immediately sounded the alarm bells at Chelsea. Everybody was immediately convinced of his qualities. Everybody! Neuer is currently the best goalkeeper in the world, but Thibaut can become better than him. Neuer is just more experienced. Thibaut is very very stress-resistant. Like Edwin van der Sar. Courtois is a better version of Van der Sar."

Lukaku
"I fought to keep Lukaku at Chelsea, but Mourinho thought he wasn't ready. The manager takes the decisions — I'm only a scout. In my book I've called Lukaku a holding striker. Some people don't agree with me, but I'm looking at a bigger picture. He can control a ball, shield it, but he doesn't have that pure dribbling technique. He's no Wayne Rooney. Lukaku is in my eyes a class better than Benteke. Romelu is ready for a next step in the summer. I would like to see him with better players around him. Does he have to return to Chelsea? I would down a bottle of wine if De Bruyne and Lukaku ever sign for Chelsea again."

KDB

Piet de Visser has been scouting for Chelsea since 2005 and has personally liaised with Abramovich on potential transfer targets, and has revealed that he needed to go directly to the Chelsea owner about De Bruyne’s talent.

“One of the best players I’ve scouted is Kevin De Bruyne,” De Visser wrote in his new book Master Scout, which has been serialised by Het Nieuwsblad.

“Kevin was 18. Even then he had a great technique. I had rarely seen such a thing. He was an attacking midfielder with a superb first touch and immediately moved the game, created openings. For me, he was an instant revelation.

"I asked for the tapes of De Bruyne and took them to Chelsea. I showed them to the chief scout.

“He said he liked De Bruyne but added there are plenty of players like him.

“I said 'No, this boy has something extra'. I called the director of Genk [Dirk Degraen].
[size=18pt]
“He told me many more teams were watching him. I had to take action, I had to be bold and I took the tape to the big boss of Chelsea, Roman Abramovich.[/size]

“Roman is a genuine football lover. He not only wants to win, he wants to see beautiful football. He watched the tape, didn't say anything, but called the scouting department.

“’That De Bruyne guy has to come’, he said. If the big boss likes you, that is of course a great way to make your entry."

All 'Emenalo signings' grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nihilist:

This is why you need to research what is going on before you make blanket statements.

Piet, take it away please...

Cortouis

Lukaku

KDB

All 'Emenalo signings' grin

OK you are right...
I saw what you did there MR

The crux of the matter is Hazard,you intentionally jumped to the others
Buroda Nihilist,is Hazard an Emenalo signing?
Yes/No

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nihilist:

The question you should be asking is who is on that list of suggestions, and in what priority.

You should be asking how many deals have been dropped by the wayside because they cost too much from Gravnoskaia and\or Roman's perspective...

A person who does not cut a cheque cannot make a decision. If Emenalo is not the one who ultimately decided whether a player is worth buying for the club, then how is he to blame for our problems?

Oya thesis.

Marina doesn't know anything about football. All she does is business. She just needs a little convicing that this player is worth this and she will splash the cash. She sees how Madrid, Barcelona, United and Man city spends a lot to be on top na.

So, why won't she wanna spend.?

We were signing good quality players before Emenalo. So what changed? Our problems started immediately from Emenalo regime. What changed?

Why did we start this attitude of stock piling players when he became Director?

Why did Mourinho want him out of the position before his arrival in 2013.?

Why? Why? Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tval:
All these Hazard fan boys are annoying angry

Sha leave them o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bimffo:
Hmmmm.. Its not about the Best player. Its about who is getting the Job done.

WTF!!! The person that sanctioned the sale of De bruyne should be given a reserved spot in Hell after Death. sad

De bruyne got 39 assist since we bought Willian. grin

Mourinho the Skepke saviour not only sanctioned the loan move of KDB, but made sure the aafiin was later sold...so also did he sanction the sales of Mata & Luiz------this is life, nobody could have predicted how good KDB would have become, yes the talent was there but this same KDB would have also been a flop
If anybody had predicted that Bojan Krkic would in life be a flop, me personally go flog that person but here we are...HINDSIGHT, we no get that luxury except to take risk (good/bad)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
bigkesh:

OK you are right...
I saw what you did there MR

The crux of the matter is Hazard,you intentionally jumped to the others
Buroda Nihilist,is Hazard an Emenalo signing?
Yes/No

Emenalo does not sign anybody at Chelsea.

I only posted that picture to show Bimffo how different people pose with players at our club. I said it back then during my argument with Ibime that the main guy that signs players is Roman Abramovich. He's the one that makes the decisions.

Regarding your question about Hazard. Let me leave you with a quote from Rudi Garcia - then Hazard's manager at Lille.

Garcia explains how Didier Drogba called Gervinho and asked if Hazard - who now plays for Chelsea - was with him. Gervinho said: 'Yes, he is here.'
Hazard took the phone and Garcia claims Abramovich said: 'I don't know how much you earn at Lille, but I will triple your salary.'
The Belgium forward, who moved to Stamford Bridge for £32million in 2012, has been in stunning form this season, suggesting the Russian billionaire was right to make such a generous offer.
He has been Chelsea's driving force in recent weeks, starring in the 1-0 win over Manchester City and scoring a hat-trick to defeat Newcastle.

Hazard himself claims that though he didn't speak to Roman that day, the call actually happened.

Hazard said: “I didn’t want to go to Chelsea because I wanted to play the Champions League and they were sixth in the league.

“I was convinced when they won the Champions League in 2012.

“At the time, Roberto Di Matteo really wanted me, they had Juan Mata, and Oscar had been bought. I was told: ‘You’ll see, Chelsea will play football’.

“Gervinho called me and said: ‘Someone’s on the phone’. I didn’t know who it was but it was Drogba, he wanted me to sign.

“I was flattered, he was maybe the best striker in the world. In my head, I wasn’t going to sign, but in the end I was very pleased with my choice.

Hazard is a Drogba signing mate...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bimffo:

Marina doesn't know anything about football. All she does is business. She just needs a little convicing that this player is worth this and she will splash the cash. She sees how Madrid, Barcelona, United and Man city spends a lot to be on top na.

So, why won't she wanna spend.?

This is probably the most ignorant statement ever.

Research Marina Gravnoskaia. You think a 39 woman gets on the board of one of the biggest clubs in the world without knowing about football? grin

Bimffo come correct abeg.

We were signing good quality players before Emenalo. So what changed? Our problems started immediately from Emenalo regime. What changed?

Why did we start this attitude of stock piling players when he became Director?

Why did Mourinho want him out of the position before his arrival in 2013.?

Why? Why? Why?

I'd like to know exactly what you mean by 'Our problems started immediately from Emenalo regime.' before we proceed.

What problems are we talking about here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nihilist:

This is probably the most ignorant statement ever.

Research Marina Gravnoskaia. You think a 39 woman gets on the board of one of the biggest clubs in the world without knowing about football? grin

Bimffo come correct abeg.

I'd like to know exactly what you mean by 'Our problems started immediately from Emenalo regime.' before we proceed.

What problems are we talking about here?

Marina joined the board 2013. She is a Business woman. She has been the right hand of Roman for 17 Years..

I am not literally saying she doesn't know anything about football. Sure, she will always know when her team scores.

But she doesn't know where we lack on the pitch. She doesn't know that we need a decent natural left back since Ashley cole, and its Emenalo's job to know that.

She doesn't know Ivanovic has been shiii since 2 Years ago. If she does, she won't hand him a New contract.

She doesn't know ninnies like Oscar and Matic still play for the club and Decent Players like De bruyne has been sold.

3 of our back men are over 30+ and she is handing them new contracts and You want me to believe she knows something about football..?

Does Man city sporting Director have 2 Heads.. There is no player Mancity bought this summer that we couldn't buy. But No, its the Falcaos and the Patos of this world we get to sign.

About Emenalo. Check the signings we made pre Emenalo and Now. You will know the problems I am talking about..

Don't you wish to see a Midfield trio of Essien, Balack and Lampard at SB again.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SlaughterGang: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
lalaboi:

How about mentioning that Hazard was supposed to track bellerin for the goal and it is not the first time he has let that kind of thing happen.

Hazard Track Ballerina?...Is this a joke? cheesy

You for tell Make Hazard sit down with the defense...Ballerina has a faster 40m time than Usain Bolt according to the 2012 Olympics...This your analysis no get part 3?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bimffo:

Marina joined the board 2013. She is a Business woman. She has been the right hand of Roman for 17 Years..

I am not literally saying she doesn't know anything about football. Sure, she will always know when her team scores.

The more you repeat this, the more ignorant you sound. Like I said, google the woman. Google her accomplishments in football. Not just at Chelsea too.

She doesn't know Ivanovic has been shiii since 2 Years ago. If she does, she won't hand him a New contract.

She doesn't know ninnies like Oscar and Matic still play for the club and Decent Players like De bruyne has been sold.

3 of our back men are over 30+ and she is handing them new contracts and You want me to believe she knows something about football..?

I honestly don't know what to say to this.

I agree with your sentiments, but not with the assertion that she doesn't know anything about football. What we can both agree on is the fact that she is not from a sporting or football background.

The issue here is that you believe that due to her relative lack of football knowledge, she would automatically defer to Emenalo's opinion as the subject matter expert.

I, on the other hand, am more concerned with the fact that despite her relative lack of hands on football coaching experience, she(and Roman) as the holders of the cheque are the ultimate decision makers when it comes to player recruitment...ergo we only buy players that Marina and Roman agree are worth the price.

So when you complain that Emenalo is influencing Marina and Roman to buy rubbish, I'm asking how many purchase requests have been denied, vetoed and overruled by that pair.

The public pursuits of, and failures to land the likes of John Stones, Luke Shaw, Paul Pogba, Koulibaly et al show us that at some point the cheque holders decided that these players were not worth the prices being quoted. How many more times has this happened?

This is the question that you really should be asking....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nihilist:

Emenalo does not sign anybody at Chelsea.

I only posted that picture to show Bimffo how different people pose with players at our club. I said it back then during my argument with Ibime that the main guy that signs players is Roman Abramovich. He's the one that makes the decisions.

Regarding your question about Hazard. Let me leave you with a quote from Rudi Garcia - then Hazard's manager at Lille.

Hazard himself claims that though he didn't speak to Roman that day, the call actually happened.

Hazard is a Drogba signing mate...
Good then.....
But if Emenalo doesn't sign anyone,who signed Djijilobodji and Miazga?
Because those look like a TD signing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nihilist:

The more you repeat this, the more ignorant you sound. Like I said, google the woman. Google her accomplishments in football. Not just at Chelsea too.

I honestly don't know what to say to this.

I agree with your sentiments, but not with the assertion that she doesn't know anything about football. What we can both agree on is the fact that she is not from a sporting or football background.

The issue here is that you believe that due to her relative lack of football knowledge, she would automatically defer to Emenalo's opinion as the subject matter expert.

I, on the other hand, am more concerned with the fact that despite her relative lack of hands on football coaching experience, she(and Roman) as the holders of the cheque are the ultimate decision makers when it comes to player recruitment...ergo we only buy players that Marina and Roman agree are worth the price.

So when you complain that Emenalo is influencing Marina and Roman to buy rubbish, I'm asking how many purchase requests have been denied, vetoed and overruled by that pair.

The public pursuits of, and failures to land the likes of John Stones, Luke Shaw, Paul Pogba, Koulibaly et al show us that at some point the cheque holders decided that these players were not worth the prices being quoted. How many more times has this happened?

This is the question that you really should be asking....

Lol. Lets just call it a day on this issue. I am backing out.

After a very poor season in over 20 years, and not qualifying for Europe for the 1st time in almost the same number of Years, we expected them to splash the cash and break the bank, so as to get back to the Pinnacle of European football..

But

We are getting this shït and having Panic buys at the end of the transfer window. So you should understand why I am putting the blame on Emenalo here!

And I don't think Roman is afraid of breaking the bank.

If Marina knows something about football, and she knows what it means to build a team and she is the one sanctioning these mediocre buys when Emenalo has recomended top players, then We wish her all the best. (But I don't think that's the case here)..

So, tell me who are you putting the blame On now? Marina?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Waow!!! So Ballack is 40 today

Apart from the Eagles stars he was the first player I adored...
I remember during the 2002 WC,anytime I asked my Dad about the scores and he mentioned Germany's scoreline I will always ask him 'that Ballack again?!

We went to a friend's house to see the final at 12 noon but the Idiot already got suspended, pain me die......Though I missed Ballack but I saw Ronaldo,That game is one of the very few live games of Ronaldo I saw

Ballack on a free transfer is one of the best deals we have ever done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Good then.....
But if Emenalo doesn't sign anyone,who signed Djijilobodji and Miazga?
Because those look like a TD signing

Nihilist has a point. Marina is in charge of player transaction, but who recommends these type of players? That should be the TD. Right?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
In summary of today's discourse, we have learnt that in Chelsea football club, there are Emenalo signings, Drogba signings, Abramovich signings, and Marina Gravnoskaia signings.

Issorite...

What about Mikel signings?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bimffo:

Nihilist has a point. Marina is in charge of player transaction, but who recommends these type of players? That should be the TD. Right?

Na still Emenalo signings na....When we say Emenalo signing we are actually saying the signings Emenalo brought to the team,Marina na just to price market na

So Marina has no fault whether a player is a hit or not

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ranieiri carried Leicester with mostly division 2 quality players to the league less than 5months ago

Mourinho team 10 days ago lost 3-1 to Watford, Dortmund 4 Madrid 1 These are just random ones wey come my head

Ohh please the last 12 months have been horrible for him!! Don't try to use that as a yardstick. Use the last decade bar last year. Mourinhos team has the best defence in the league in 10/13 past years so when I say his team cannot concede 3 goals, you know what I mean. If he does, it is an ANOMALY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Spy360:

You no see that Ozil 'commot face' pass? Na that one totori me pass o. cheesy
. Bro them plenty sef

Best moments during the game:

1. All three 3 goals of high quality showing
different sides to our game – pressing,
tiki taka build up play, lightning fast
counter.

2. Bellerin’s interception on Pedro (who
himself is a speed demon) convinced me
he could probably outrun Usain Bolt. That
lad’s gold. And yeah, Usain better take
Hector’s challenge

3. Ozil’s Ronaldinhoesque no-look-pass
after he had taken out a player with an
Iniestaesque dribble on the counter. Sent
shivers down my spine, made my head
swell.
Sanchez also did a no-look-pass in the 18
box latter on.

4. SHOOT!, SHOOT!, SHOOT!. Is there a
new player named “Shoot” on the team?
When did we sign this guy? Cos he is very
popular now!
5. Walcott screaming angrily at .. i can’t
remember who.. because he didn’t get the
ball to him where he was at a killer
position in their box. I was like “this Theo
is surely smelling blooood!”

6. That 3rd goal counter… After Ozil had
broken Kante’s waist on the turn, I could
see Alexis gesticulating to Ozil as if to
say “don’t worry about me mate, you just
keep running here so we can f^ck ’em up
together, just me and you“. #PRICELESS.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nihilist:
So who is the Emenalo signing now?

Any bad signing na Emenalo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Enough sheet posting.
Na to relax and enjoy the infighting between the different faction,remain.
Youth movement,emenalo haters,hazard squad etc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

This kain party no dey end oo.
You no go know say time don dey go.
You no go even know say Monday don reach oo
God catch you you no get game for midweek oo
So this kain party na to next weekend oo
WHen hazard dey play rubbish oo
Abi he dey go Hidden oo
Like his mentor Ikedia oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDA1bi1HPQk

Its good to know that we can actually get you busy, keep enjoying yourself man, if you like sef, no end the party.

We already know that you are obsessed with us and your thread is too boring to make you happy, we are glad to help your situation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
bigkesh:
Waow!!! So Ballack is 40 today

Apart from the Eagles stars he was the first player I adored...
I remember during the 2002 WC,anytime I asked my Dad about the scores and he mentioned Germany's scoreline I will always ask him 'that Ballack again?!

We went to a friend's house to see the final at 12 noon but the Idiot already got suspended, pain me die......Though I missed Ballack but I saw Ronaldo,That game is one of the very few live games of Ronaldo I saw

Ballack on a free transfer is one of the best deals we have ever done

Ballack my nigga

Let me tell youa secret. I was a Ballack groupie and him leaving Bayern was one of my greatest football dissapointment. Which made me hate him and later I came to terms with it and still have my reserved respect for him.

He is one of the best midfielders I have ever seen in the game. Better than Gerrard Lampard for me. They dont produce midfielders like him anymore, The closest I can think of now is probably Vidal but he is still far from Ballack

Met some friends we used to send yahoo messenger back and forth
I would share below some of my friends message on Ballack page 14yrs ago

============================
Hi dayo!!!
I saw your message on the homepage of Michael Ballack.
I'm Lisa, I come from germany and I'm 19 years old. What about you?
Are you male or female?
Please write me back
Bye
Lisa
====================
Hi dayo,

My favorite footballteam is Bayern Munich. Next week I will go with a friend to a match of them.
Do you know Santa Cruz? He's my favorite player with Ballack.
Santa Cruz is in the nationalteam of Paraguay.
Do you play football?
Please mail back
Bye LISA
========================
Lisa Bredder
To
08/14/02 at 5:45 AM
Hi dayo, Here in germany the german tricots are selled out.

I speak english well, because here in germany everybody has to learn english and I go to a school, there we learn "extra english"
And now some questions for you: What music do you like?
What language do you speak in nigeria? negerian?
Have you got sisters or brothers?
What are your hobbys?
Has nigeria got a football league? What is your favorite club there?
=========================================

Julia Anton
To Dayo
08/15/02 at 9:49 AM
Hi, Dayo! I write you from Belarus. My name is Julia. I like Michael Ballack
too and that's why i want to be your pen-friend. Write me.

Hi, Dayo!
Thanks for answer. I m 18. I like football and hockey. I also adore to watch
boxing on TV. What is your favorite kind of sport? And what players football do
you like, besides Ballack? Tell me something about you.
Julia.
=====================================

Ντίνα
To Dayo
08/27/02 at 12:08 PM
Hi Dayo!!Today I returned from my holidays in Naxos.I have a new Internet connection too!!It will last until 25 September.We will have the chance to chat for a whole month!What about you??

Waiting for your e-mail....
========================
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Those of you rushing to quote me, Bimffo and co should go and re-read my post. I never said they don't track back, but they do less of it because they are always in possession of the ball; something that has to do with their system of play.
After all their teams have still conceded goals because they were unable to track back, yet they won the matches because they outscored their opponents. What is the cause? They had greater emphasis on attack than defence.
You all know what i am driving at, but because I like hazard and he was mentioned, you guys now think I was making the statement to protect him, even when it is true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
bigkesh:
4-4-2

Azpi- Terry -Luiz -Alonso
Chalobah- Kante
Moses- Michy- Costa- Hazard

Lock the shop all the way till January......Moses and Hazard on the counter

Hazard doesn't give Full backs headache again,since he likes drifting to the middle he should be moved to the right and Let Moses' pace and directness really help on the left
Michy and Costa with the goals,Michy just needs to finish better

Chalobah,Alonso and hopefully Zouma will go a long way in improving the defence

And to think Lewis Baker would have easily solved our midfield problems....more defensive than fabregas and contributes way more with the ball than Oscar and Matic

This is our best team.....Nothing less
we should all know by now that hazard doesn't do much from the right. He will just be wasting there. Alonso on the other hand have not impressed me on the attacking aspect. Against Leicester city, he wasn't helping pedro with dangerous runs and movements down the left. His crosses from the left could easily be counted. He is yet to convince me, but he should still start instead of iva.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bimffo:

I have not seen where I mentioned that Pedro is more creative than Hazard and Fabregas. But its Monday morning, so you may be rushing for work and not understand what I meant.

But if you actually think Hazard did something on Saturday, then all the best for you o. grin grin I mean, all the Best!
where did I say he did something. Even without doing much, they were still better than pedro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Greatihex:
where did I say he did something. Even without doing much, they were still better than pedro.

I have heard you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, andrewbaba44, ouzo1(m), monerozi5590, Sulele04(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.