Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10472223 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Just read Ivanovic said the players didn't believe in Conte's tactics

Good time to remember Jose's last interview with us-"The two goals are very difficult to accept. It's a big frustration to accept because I feel like my work was betrayed, if that's the right word"

And this

It's to read the opponent and identify every detail about the opponent. These two goals, the movement of Vardy between the two central defenders, the cross with the left foot. Then Mahrez in the box one against one - I want one against two because I want the midfield player to close the best foot."

Then he went on

"It's hard. All last season I did phenomenal work and brought them to a level that's not their level, which is more than they really are, or this season we are doing so bad that some of the players - of course I am not saying all of them, I don't want to put them all in the same basket - but clearly for some of them, it is so difficult."

Ivanovic said
‘As a team we didn’t answer anything the manager asked of us, we have to be honest with ourselves and put more attention on the small details. We have to be more focused and concentrated on the game."

Very very Funny

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
@ bigkesh, would it be safe to say there was an internal campaign against Mourinho at Chelsea? grin

See wetin Ivanovic dey talk na!!! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
elrony:
@ bigkesh, would it be safe to say there was an internal campaign against Mourinho at Chelsea? grin

See wetin Ivanovic dey talk na!!! cheesy
Ivanovic quote was about the Arsenal game

No campaign against Jose,just stupid players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Conte's tactics is not the problem but selection. Matic-fab combo was a poor decision by him, Oscar-fab will win us lots of games for now. Matic is a DMF not b2b, CM or AMF. Oscar and Kante would shield fab to do his thing. Oscar is not the best thing since slice bread but we ought to know his importance in that midfield by now, he's a good chaser of the opponent and also a good runner when with the ball which unbalances opponent.

My point is there is no way Chelsea would've drawn Swansea or lost to Liverpool or arsenal if conte made the right selection. I repeat matic is too sluggish to play b2b, too average as CM and lack positioning to play AMF.

Cahil and Iva should be dropped to the bench, pair either terry-zouma or terry-Luiz, Azpi as RB and Alonso as LB.

Luiz, Kante and fab can play midfield against team like Man U and man city.

I repeat, conte's selection is the problem so far. We should forget about signings for now untill transfer window reopen. We shouldn't be talking about signing new players every time when things go wrong, it distabizes the players and team as whole. the problem has always be within. This current players can finish top four.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
bigkesh:

Ivanovic quote was about the Arsenal game

No campaign against Jose,just stupid players

Yea,I knew nyash man's quote was on the Arsenal game.

I'm just like ; could it be that the players last season didn't answer to Mou's strategy?..

There's a possibility there!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
lordfalcao:
Yes as a TD he must be involved which simply means carrying recommendation to Roman.. it is Roman who sanctions the deals. so blame Roman cheesy
No think say you don win o. Na still 2-2... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Spy360:

No think say you don win o. Na still 2-2... cheesy

Just negodu! !!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
lordfalcao:
Yes as a TD he must be involved which simply means carrying recommendation to Roman.. it is Roman who sanctions the deals. so blame Roman cheesy
As someone ightly pointed out. He is Roman's eye when it comes to transfers. But the decision ultimately lies with the boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
elrony:

Just negodu! !!!
UCL Nabania! Just negodu... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ibime:

Currently, Roman does not do business with or trust Zahavi etc. Joorabchian did not do business with Chelsea for years either until Ramires sale to China.

He helped us get crazy money for Ramires and that is where he sold the Pato and Maizga deals to Chelsea.
is it now clear to say Emenalo did not identify or sign pato and miazga ??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Spy360:

UCL Nabania!
Just negodu... cheesy
Lol UCL attendance marking in progress Nabania, just negodu!!! cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

You sef wan yarn say you no run yahoo messenger chatroom before?

I no go lie sha.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

You sef wan yarn say you no run yahoo messenger chatroom before?

I no go lie sha.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
hensben:
Conte's tactics is not the problem but selection. Matic-fab combo was a poor decision by him, Oscar-fab will win us lots of games for now. Matic is a DMF not b2b, CM or AMF. Oscar and Kante would shield fab to do his thing. Oscar is not the best thing since slice bread but we ought to know his importance in that midfield by now, he's a good chaser of the opponent and also a good runner when with the ball which unbalances opponent.

My point is there is no way Chelsea would've drawn Swansea or lost to Liverpool or arsenal if conte made the right selection. I repeat matic is too sluggish to play b2b, too average as CM and lack positioning to play AMF.

Cahil and Iva should be dropped to the bench, pair either terry-zouma or terry-Luiz, Azpi as RB and Alonso as LB.

Luiz, Kante and fab can play midfield against team like Man U and man city.

I repeat, conte's selection is the problem so far. We should forget about signings for now untill transfer window reopen. We shouldn't be talking about signing new players every time when things go wrong, it distabizes the players and team as whole. the problem has always be within. This current players can finish top four.

If you think chelsea can finish top4 with this team, you are dreaming!! The only source of goals in this team is hazard and Costa!!! What happens if one get injured!!

The team is highly unbalanced we have a no10 who is known more for his defensive contributions than offensive contributions!!!

We have a right winger who has ONLY a high work rate without end product.

We have 3 midfielders who are highly unbalanced. One is highly creative but defensively shambolic and slow(fabregas) one is averagely defensive, has good tackling but doesn't know what to do with the ball and is extremely slow!! (matic)
The other is defensively astute but creatively limited and when they all play together, you have a very slow midfield which becomes a recipe for disaster.

I really don't need to go into details on the defence, do I?? A slow rightback who can't cross and who constantly gets raped when he meets any decent left back.. Then you have an ageing erroneous defence.
You know you have a problem when your best defender is 36-37 years old.

Compare this team to arsenal, tottenham, liverpool , Manchester city and united and tell me we have a chance of making top4!!! lipsrsealed embarassed angry angry undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ibime:

Abramovic was never a director of GSA. GSA was owned by Mendes and Zahavi.

GSA did not own MSI, GSA owned percentages of players that MSI also held stake in.

What you are just showing us is the usual interrelationships between clubs and agents.

Claiming Abramovic did business with Zahavi is not a link, afterall everyone in football does business with Mendes so we might as well link Mendes to every Chelsea signing.

Currently, Roman does not do business with or trust Zahavi etc. Joorabchian did not do business with Chelsea for years either until Ramires sale to China.

He helped us get crazy money for Ramires and that is where he sold the Pato and Maizga deals to Chelsea.

Abramovic and Berezovsky can never do business so any link between them is fa fa fa foul.

All these are just tenuous links, a desperate play to throw enough mud and cloud the Emenalo argument and absolve him as a powerless statue.

Like I said, what you are just showing us is the usual interrelationships between clubs and agents.

I also attended the same University as Kia Joorabchian. I might be responsible for Pato signing. Connect the dots.

Dem say make you read you no go read, but you go dey yarn.

At least you've been cleared about how Tevez and Macsherano landed at WestHam.

MSI sold them to WestHam August 31 2006, and then announced their intentions to buy WestHam the very next day.

The deal didnt go through and both Tevez and Mac were gone at the end of the season.

GSA were part owners of MSI...and Pinhavi, Jorge Mendes and Abramovich were on the board. Even the Wikipedia page of MSI links Abramovich to a 15% stake in that company.

Now the main stakeholder of MSI (Kia Joorabchian e)50% of Ramires's economic rights when Chelsea bought him from Benfica.

I.e. Benfica and Kia Joorabchian owned 50% each of Ramires when we bought him which obviously Abramovich would have known when we paid for him...especially as they were business partners.

Now this same guy also owns companies that represent Oscar, Willian, Pato, Miazga etc...despite not even being a legally qualified agent..

Incidentally these are guys that many have complained about here. I remember you in particular, used to accuse Emenalo of clearing space for Ramires.

You mean Emenalo has the power to direct a large chunk of our transfers to just one (non )agent?

When Ramires was to be sold, the club went back to find his former owner to broker a deal to a maga. You think that Emenalo has enough clout at the club to organise such a deal?

Right let's look at Jorge Mendes, another one of Roman's reported business partner.

Jose himself, stated that when he was looking for an agent in 2004, he was being presented with offers from 4 different agencies. He told all of them that he would only sign with thr one that got him in touch with Abramovich. According to Jose, Mendes got him a phone call in two days, and a meeting in Paris on the third. Jose even though Mendes was joking when he got the call.

What kind of relationship does Mendes have with Abramovich where he can get his potential client a meeting with one of the richest men in the world in just 3 days?

Fast forward 10 years from that first meeting, Jose Mourinho is giving a press conference about how the world doesn't know the real falcao, blah blah...and all of this after Falcao was coming from a disastrous season at Manyoo after suffering a career ending ACL injury.

If we use this thread as evidence alone, there is not a single fan that thought the transfer was a good idea, yet here was Jose yarning opata.

Well, Falcao as you know shares the same agent with Mourinho...who goes by the name of Jorge Mendes.

Now if we as fans, could see that the transfer would flop...how much more the owner who actually was bankrolling the move? He goes to a lot of our games...he's not blind...so even if Emenalo and Jose were pushing for it, at least he would have been able to stop it, no?

Well, Jorge Mendes is Abramovich's historic business partner so...quelle surprise.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2006/09/02/the-truth-about-msi-and-their-incredibly-dodgy-friends/

This is a really old link. Read it with an open mind and tell me if you really think any other person runs transfers at Chelsea.

Roman directly intervened to sign KDB, Hazard, Torres and let Cech go even against Jose's wishes...yet we're still perpertrating the same old rumours instead of wondering how much money laundering is going on at the club. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nihilist:

Dem say make you read you no go read, but you go dey yarn.

At least you've been cleared about how Tevez and Macsherano landed at WestHam.

MSI sold them to WestHam August 31 2006, and then announced their intentions to buy WestHam the very next day.

The deal didnt go through and both Tevez and Mac were gone at the end of the season.

GSA were part owners of MSI...and Pinhavi, Jorge Mendes and Abramovich were on the board. Even the Wikipedia page of MSI links Abramovich to a 15% stake in that company.

Now the main stakeholder of MSI (Kia Joorabchian e)50% of Ramires's economic rights when Chelsea bought him from Benfica.

I.e. Benfica and Kia Joorabchian owned 50% each of Ramires when we bought him which obviously Abramovich would have known when we paid for him...especially as they were business partners.

Now this same guy also owns companies that represent Oscar, Willian, Pato, Miazga etc...despite not even being a legally qualified agent..

Incidentally these are guys that many have complained about here. I remember you in particular, used to accuse Emenalo of clearing space for Ramires.

You mean Emenalo has the power to direct a large chunk of our transfers to just one (non )agent?

When Ramires was to be sold, the club went back to find his former owner to broker a deal to a maga. You think that Emenalo has enough clout at the club to organise such a deal?

Right let's look at Jorge Mendes, another one of Roman's reported business partner.

Jose himself, stated that when he was looking for an agent in 2004, he was being presented with offers from 4 different agencies. He told all of them that he would only sign with thr one that got him in touch with Abramovich. According to Jose, Mendes got him a phone call in two days, and a meeting in Paris on the third. Jose even though Mendes was joking when he got the call.

What kind of relationship does Mendes have with Abramovich where he can get his potential client a meeting with one of the richest men in the world in just 3 days?

Fast forward 10 years from that first meeting, Jose Mourinho is giving a press conference about how the world doesn't know the real falcao, blah blah...and all of this after Falcao was coming from a disastrous season at Manyoo after suffering a career ending ACL injury.

If we use this thread as evidence alone, there is not a single fan that thought the transfer was a good idea, yet here was Jose yarning opata.

Well, Falcao as you know shares the same agent with Mourinho...who goes by the name of Jorge Mendes.

Now if we as fans, could see that the transfer would flop...how much more the owner who actually was bankrolling the move? He goes to a lot of our games...he's not blind...so even if Emenalo and Jose were pushing for it, at least he would have been able to stop it, no?

Well, Jorge Mendes is Abramovich's historic business partner so...quelle surprise.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2006/09/02/the-truth-about-msi-and-their-incredibly-dodgy-friends/

This is a really old link. Read it with an open mind and tell me if you really think any other person runs transfers at Chelsea.

Roman directly intervened to sign KDB, Hazard, Torres and let Cech go even against Jose's wishes...yet we're still perpertrating the same old rumours instead of wondering how much money laundering is going on at the club. cheesy

Abramovic does not and has never owned a stake in MSI or GSA.

Zahavi and Mendes are listed as GSA owners.

GSA did not own a stake in MSI, rather they bought stakes in players together eg MSI owned 30% of a player and GSA owned 20% etc.

Chelsea is not known for doing business with Joorabchian anymore than Barca is known for doing business with Neymars father.

If a club want a player and part of his economic rights are owned by an agent, the club have to buy out the agent. Every player bought from Portugal or Brazil is bought this way. It is bo indication of a special relationship.

No club that want to sell a player will ask their TD to sell the player. That is the job of an agent and how they earn commission, so I don't get your point about Emenalo not selling Ramires instead of Joorabchian. It is not TD job to send emails to clubs staring that a player is available for sale. They will employ an agent to underG contact clubs and claim they can get a player to move for x amount - meanwhile it is the selling club that has commissioned them to sell. That is why they earn 10% of the transfer fee.

What you are telling us is no different from usual agent work. It seems you are just learning how the system operates.

Mendes, Raiola or Joorabchian have no more special relationship with Chelsea than they have with Madrid, Utd etc.

The last agent to act as a defacto TD at Chelsea was Pini Zahavi in 2003, until Roman discovered he was a fraudster and dumped him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ibime:

Abramovic does not and has never owned a stake in MSI or GSA.

Zahavi and Mendes are listed as GSA owners.

GSA did not own a stake in MSI, rather they bought stakes in players together eg MSI owned 30% of a player and GSA owned 20% etc.

Chelsea is not known for doing business with Joorabchian anymore than Barca is known for doing business with Neymars father.

If a club want a player and part of his economic rights are owned by an agent, the club have to buy out the agent. Every player bought from Portugal or Brazil is bought this way. It is bo indication of a special relationship.

No club that want to sell a player will ask their TD to sell the player. That is the job of an agent and how they earn commission, so I don't get your point about Emenalo not selling Ramires instead of Joorabchian. It is not TD job to send emails to clubs staring that a player is available for sale. They will employ an agent to underG contact clubs and claim they can get a player to move for x amount - meanwhile it is the selling club that has commissioned them to sell. That is why they earn 10% of the transfer fee.

What you are telling us is no different from usual agent work. It seems you are just learning how the system operates.

Mendes, Raiola or Joorabchian have no more special relationship with Chelsea than they have with Madrid, Utd etc.

The last agent to act as a defacto TD at Chelsea was Pini Zahavi in 2003, until Roman discovered he was a fraudster and dumped him.

Those who are interested in reading and finding out things for themselves will do so.

I think the first or second paragraph of MSI's Wikipedia page establishes a link to Abramovich with a purported 15% stake...so I don't know where you are getting your own info from.

Whether or not Abramovich actually had the stake is irrelevant because such links, tenuous or not, do not exist elsewhere in football.

If you can identify one club where the owner or chairman has been identified as a business partner to football agents, please let us know.

Your beef with Emenalo is personal.There's enough info to suggest that Roman is directly responsible for a lot of the transfers at the club if one was truly open to examining the information freely available.

I'm done sha. Make i go gym abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nihilist:

Those who are interested in reading and finding out things for themselves will do so.

I think the first or second paragraph of MSI's Wikipedia page establishes a link to Abramovich with a purported 15% stake...so I don't know where you are getting your own info from.

Whether or not Abramovich actually had the stake is irrelevant because such links, tenuous or not, do not exist elsewhere in football.

If you can identify one club where the owner or chairman has been identified as a business partner to football agents, please let us know.

Your beef with Emenalo is personal.There's enough info to suggest that Roman is directly responsible for a lot of the transfers at the club if one was truly open to examining the information freely available.

I'm done sha. Make i go gym abeg.

You are not interested in reading.

The Wikipedia page does not establish any link with Abramovic. It only said there were rumours.

It is the same rumours when I was following MSIs purchase of Corinthians live 6 years ago which have been completely debunked.

What is fact is that GSAs directors are listed in Gibraltar as Mendes and Zahavi only, not the rumours you are spewing about Abramovic.

What is fact is that none of MSIs players were linked to Chelsea

What is fact is that Abramovic stopped dealing with Zahavi since 2006 way before MSI

What is fact is that the Berezovsky you claimed is Abramovics business partner in MSI is a sworn enemy - people who are ready to assassinate each other, and who had multi-billion court case against each other before Berrzovsky died

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berezovsky_v_Abramovich

What is fact is that Joorabchian has not been employed as a brokering agent by Chelsea any more than any other agent. His Ramires to China deal was the first in a long time.

All you are pulling for us is long debunked rumours of where Joorabchian got funding for MSI which some people linked with Russian money and lazily Abramovic just because Zahavi was involved, meanwhile Abramovic had dumped Zahavi long before.

There are those who follow events and those who woke up today to read old rumours and draw faulty conclusions.

Nothing you have showed us goes beyond usual agent and third party dealings, and none of it ties Emenalos hands. Clubs commission agents to get deals done everyday. The more powerful the agent the better.

These tenuous links to regular agent business is nothing revelatory. You might as well tell us Zahavi was directing Man Utd football strategy going by the below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pini_Zahavi

Zahavi was a friend of the Manchester United manager, Alex Ferguson, whom he had first got to know in the late 1980s, and by the time of the Ferdinand transfer he was responsible for brokering almost every major Manchester United deal, including the sale of Jaap Stam to Lazio for £16.5 million and the purchase of Juan Sebastián Verón from the same club for £28.1 million in 2001. Verón had been signed for Lazio by another friend of Zahavi's, Sven-Göran Eriksson, whom he knew first as a young coach at Benfica.

You might as well give Zahavi credit as Man Utd TD for the same reason you believe Emenalo is powerless - just for doing regular agent work the club commissioned him to do.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ibime:

You are not interested in reading.

The Wikipedia page does not establish any link with Abramovic. It only said there were rumours.

It is the same rumours when I was following MSIs purchase of Corinthians live 6 years ago which have been completely debunked.

What is fact is that GSAs directors are listed in Gibraltar as Mendes and Zahavi only, not the rumours you are spewing about Abramovic.

What is fact is that none of MSIs players were linked to Chelsea

What is fact is that Abramovic stopped dealing with Zahavi since 2006 way before MSI

What is fact is that the Berezovsky you claimed is Abramovics business partner in MSI is a sworn enemy - people who are ready to assassinate each other, and who had multi-billion court case against each other before Berrzovsky died

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berezovsky_v_Abramovich

What is fact is that Joorabchian has not been employed as a brokering agent by Chelsea any more than any other agent. His Ramires to China deal was the first in a long time.

All you are pulling for us is long debunked rumours of where Joorabchian got funding for MSI which some people linked with Russian money and lazily Abramovic just because Zahavi was involved, meanwhile Abramovic had dumped Zahavi long before.

There are those who follow events and those who woke up today to read old rumours and draw faulty conclusions.

Nothing you have showed us goes beyond usual agent and third party dealings, and none of it ties Emenalos hands. Clubs commission agents to get deals done everyday. The more powerful the agent the better.

These tenuous links to regular agent business is nothing revelatory. You might as well tell us Zahavi was directing Man Utd football strategy going by the below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pini_Zahavi

Zahavi was a friend of the Manchester United manager, Alex Ferguson, whom he had first got to know in the late 1980s, and by the time of the Ferdinand transfer he was responsible for brokering almost every major Manchester United deal, including the sale of Jaap Stam to Lazio for £16.5 million and the purchase of Juan Sebastián Verón from the same club for £28.1 million in 2001. Verón had been signed for Lazio by another friend of Zahavi's, Sven-Göran Eriksson, whom he knew first as a young coach at Benfica.

You might as well give Zahavi credit as Man Utd TD for the same reason you believe Emenalo is powerless - just for doing regular agent work the club commissioned him to do.

I think that you don't even understand what you're posting.

Go and bring out any other club where the chairman is rumoured to be business partners with the agents that supply his club with players.

That particular rumour was carried by the Guardian. AS ran a full centrespread dedicated to it.

The Berezovsky v Abramovich feud is irrelevant to this case because while they were beefing, Kia was doing business with both sides anyway.

Your post about Pinhavi only undermines your case rather than buttresses it. Pinhavi is close to Ferguson who was the main man at Manyoo, and many of Pinhavi's players appear at Manyoo.

Jorge Mendes was close to Ferguson, and several of his players including Ronaldo, NanI, Anderson etc landed in Manchester.

Mino Raiola is close to Woodward these days and a 3 of his players land at the club in one summer for almost 200m.

Jake Cohen is a sports lawyer at one of the biggest law firms in the UK and has written about sports issues for the Wall Street Journal, ESPN and we aint got no history.

Let him tell you about Joorabchian.

For example, some fans criticised Chelsea and particularly, Michael Emenalo (who is simultaneously the most underrated and unfairly maligned executive working in football) for signing Matt Miazga and Alexandre Pato last winter. However, those two signings will pay off for Chelsea in a big way at some point.

Pato is already gone after a loan stint that saw him make just two appearances and Miazga appears to be heading out on loan. How, then will these signings pay off?

Well, both Pato and Miazga happen to share the same agents: Kia Joorabchian and Giuliano Bertolucci. If those names sound familiar, they should.

Without Joorabchian, Chelsea as we know it today might not exist.

Seriously. Take a look at a selection of deals they have been involved in -

Joorabchian convinced Roman Abramovich to buy Chelsea from Ken Bates.

Bertolucci convinced PSG and Jiangsu Suning to pay absurd transfer fees for David Luiz and Ramires.

Joorabchian convinced Willian to leave Tottenham Hotspur at the altar.

Bertolucci also represents Oscar, Kenedy, Lucas Piazon, Wallace, and a host of former players, including Alex.

So, when they ask you to give Pato a showcase to help him find his footing again in Europe (it worked, as he recently signed a four-year deal with Villarreal) and a promising young American a chance, you do it. It's just smart business.

If you were open minded, there's enough here to cause a pause for thought.

But I'm too sure that your beef with Emenalo is personal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ousmane Dembele of 'Aston Villa' is a baller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
I actually just found out that David Luiz too is represented by...drum roll...Kia Joorabchian

Who nor know go know...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nihilist:

The Berezovsky v Abramovich feud is irrelevant to this case because while they were beefing, Kia was doing business with both sides anyway.

It's relevant because it shows you are clueless on what you are talking about. You were trying to connect dots between Berezovsky and Abramovic vis a vis Joorabchian and MSI not knowing Abramovic and Berezovsky can kill each other if they see each other. . . something that the average Evening Standard reader knows.

For those who don't know, Berezovsky claimed Abramovich and Putin threatened his life and forced him to sell Sibneft, swindling him out of billions in 2001.

Nihilist:

Your post about Pinhavi only undermines your case rather than buttresses it. Pinhavi is close to Ferguson who was the main man at Manyoo, and many of Pinhavi's players appear at Manyoo.

Jorge Mendes was close to Ferguson, and several of his players including Ronaldo, NanI, Anderson etc landed in Manchester.

Mino Raiola is close to Woodward these days and a 3 of his players land at the club in one summer for almost 200m.

Welcome to the world of football!

Go to any top club in the world and you will see several players belonging to just a few super agents.

None of this means the agent is controlling those teams. If Mourinho wants Ibrahimovic, Pogba and Mikhtaryan, Woodward has to deal with Raiola, simples.

Your list of alibis for Emenalo is growing. From Mike Forde to Marina to David Barnard to Roman to Zahavi to Joorabchian to Mendes.

I'm wondering who is mad - the one who holds the TD responsible for traditional TD work. . . . or the one connecting dots to tell us about FBI crime saga in MSI with dodgy Russians rumoured to be partnering with shady agents to register shell companies in Gibraltar for the purpose of owning players whilst burying their true identity in Panama papers. All because of Emenalo! Na so craze dey start o.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SlaughterGang: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
The big boys are playing today, look at how barren this thread is cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
bigkesh:
Ousmane Dembele of 'Aston Villa' is a baller

Very good dribbler but a bad finisher.
I enjoyed watching him trouble Danilo though, he just couldn't keep his shots low.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:26am On Sep 28, 2016
Ibime:

It's relevant because it shows you are clueless on what you are talking about. You were trying to connect dots between Berezovsky and Abramovic vis a vis Joorabchian and MSI not knowing Abramovic and Berezovsky can kill each other if they see each other. . . something that the average Evening Standard reader knows.

For those who don't know, Berezovsky claimed Abramovich and Putin threatened his life and forced him to sell Sibneft, swindling him out of billions in 2001.

Welcome to the world of football!

Go to any top club in the world and you will see several players belonging to just a few super agents.

None of this means the agent is controlling those teams. If Mourinho wants Ibrahimovic, Pogba and Mikhtaryan, Woodward has to deal with Raiola, simples.

Your list of alibis for Emenalo is growing. From Mike Forde to Marina to David Barnard to Roman to Zahavi to Joorabchian to Mendes.

I'm wondering who is mad - the one who holds the TD responsible for traditional TD work. . . . or the one connecting dots to tell us about FBI crime saga in MSI with dodgy Russians rumoured to be partnering with shady agents to register shell companies in Gibraltar for the purpose of owning players whilst burying their true identity in Panama papers. All because of Emenalo! Na so craze dey start o.

You keep missing the point with this Berezovsky business by talking about their feud. The feud again is irrelevant. The whole point of mentioning Berezovsky is to show how Kia Joorabchian initially links with Roman.

Berezovsky was Roman's mentor during thr Boris Yeltsin years until Putin came to power. During the same period Kia was Boris's front to buy up former Soviet assets after the fall of the cold war.

You ignored the comment from a sports lawyer who works at a firm that actually advises Chelsea and has represented them during many transfers, including this latest David Luiz deal.

That Lawyer told you categorically that 'Chelsea as we know it would not exist' if not for Jorabachan

The same guy tells you that Kia enjoys such a relationship with Roman that he convinced him to buy the club AND sign Pato to showcase him you Europe.

I've given you well researched article with quotes from lawyers and investigators. You say no.

I've shown you links between Kia and Abramovich you say na lie.

A sports lawyer from an actual firm that the club keeps on retainer has spoken. Mba.

Even the clubs own website tells you that Emenalo is just a chief scout and youth manager. But nah...

But Emenalo is to blame by someone who is just a fan and has no inside links to the club.

That's the real madness bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Very good dribbler but a bad finisher.
I enjoyed watching him trouble Danilo though, he just couldn't keep his shots low.
He is very very Raw.....Most great attackers started has just a good dribbler,the finishing will come
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Whatever! Y'all better put your shits together and fight to finish in the top 4! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2016
Nihilist:

You keep missing the point with this Berezovsky business by talking about their feud. The feud again is irrelevant. The whole point of mentioning Berezovsky is to show how Kia Joorabchian initially links with Roman.

Berezovsky was Roman's mentor during thr Boris Yeltsin years until Putin came to power. During the same period Kia was Boris's front to buy up former Soviet assets after the fall of the cold war.

Like I said mate, your talk of Abramovic owning MSI are long debunked rumours.

FOR THE FINAL TIME, ABRAMOVICH HAD NO BUSINESS WITH MSI!

The below are the people who owned MSI - including Abramovichs mortal enemy Berezovsky.

In 2007, following allegations that Corinthians had been used to launder money, a Brazilian judge, Faustus Martins de Sanctis, ordered the arrest of Berezovsky, Joorabchian, Nojan Bedroud, cofounder of MSI, and four officials of club, including the chairman, Alberto Dualib.

So please put your FBI rumours to bed. Like I told you, Abramovich can NEVER do business with Berezovsky.

You woke up today to start reading old rumours. 10 years ago I was also excited that Chelsea might be buying the best South American players after the intitial rumours linking MSI to Abramovich, but having followed the story to its conclusion and discovering that it was Abramovichs mortal enemy Berezovsky behind MSI, I realised we were not going to get any of those players. . . . and we didn't even bid for a single one!

The players were Carlos Tevez, Marcelo Mattos, Gustavo Nery, Roger, Javier Mascherano, Carlos Alberto, Sebastián Domínguez and Marinho.

They belonged to Joorabchian and Berezovsky. Abramovich is an enemy of Berezovsky. You are arguing what we have already concluded 6/7/8 years ago. EOD. QED.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Nihilist:

But Emenalo is to blame by someone who is just a fan and has no inside links to the club.

That's the real madness bro.

Leave ibime alone abeg! Or can't you see what has happened to your national team coach? That's the real story right there!

By the way, why are the english media always allowed to arrange such football related stings and are never sanctioned or charged to court! Is it not illegal to wire tap and record such private convos all for the sake of blackmailing or embarrassing managers and players?

Or are they now a branch of scotty yard or interpol? I don't get it..........F.A did the right thang though!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2016
I guess someone in the FA was not happy for Alladyce. I can bet you the FA had found out about several shady deals way before he was appointed during background checkups and all.

I dont feel sorry for him. I never thought he could do any good with the English team with the kind of bollocks he has been chatting in press conferences. .

Who's next? Alot of their recent ex internationals are not that into coaching. they prefer to be football Einsteins on TV talking crap and yarning nonsense . .

Na their own wahala be that.

Modified
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Ibime:

Like I said mate, your talk of Abramovic owning MSI are long debunked rumours.

FOR THE FINAL TIME, ABRAMOVICH HAD NO BUSINESS WITH MSI!

The below are the people who owned MSI - including Abramovichs mortal enemy Berezovsky.

In 2007, following allegations that Corinthians had been used to launder money, a Brazilian judge, Faustus Martins de Sanctis, ordered the arrest of Berezovsky, Joorabchian, Nojan Bedroud, cofounder of MSI, and four officials of club, including the chairman, Alberto Dualib.

So please put your FBI rumours to bed. Like I told you, Abramovich can NEVER do business with Berezovsky.

You woke up today to start reading old rumours. 10 years ago I was also excited that Chelsea might be buying the best South American players after the intitial rumours linking MSI to Abramovich, but having followed the story to its conclusion and discovering that it was Abramovichs mortal enemy Berezovsky behind MSI, I realised we were not going to get any of those players. . . . and we didn't even bid for a single one!

The players were Carlos Tevez, Marcelo Mattos, Gustavo Nery, Roger, Javier Mascherano, Carlos Alberto, Sebastián Domínguez and Marinho.

They belonged to Joorabchian and Berezovsky. Abramovich is an enemy of Berezovsky. You are arguing what we have already concluded 6/7/8 years ago. EOD. QED.

How many times am I going to tell you to ignore the Berezovsky yarns?

That is a tangential link that is largely irrelevant to this discourse. The link I'm talking were established in the early 90s when Kia was working for Berezovsky and Abramovich was Boris's protégé. At the most, you would have been 11 or 12 years old when all of this was happening so spare me the BS about 'following the deals'.

The only reason I mentioned Berezovsky name is to show that both Kia and Roman used to work for the man. Now they work together. Dazall.

I have been focusing on Kia and Roman for the last 10 posts.

For avoidance of doubt, I will say it again. Kia AND Roman.

So now let me ask you again. Are you saying you know more than a lawyer that works at a law firm that represents Chelsea on their football deals.

Kia represents or has represented the likes of Alex, Ramires, Oscar, Willian, Kennedy, Lucas Piazon, David Luiz, Wallace, Pato, Miazga, etc

All thrse players were signed under different managers, different TDs, different scouts, etc... yet the same Agent.

How is this possible?

How can the managers and scouto keep changing, yet the same agent keeps dropping his players at the club?

It's not as if, these guys are or were superstars when they signed.

How come we've signed like 15 players from just one man?

These are two of the Agencies that Kia is linked with.

EURO EXPORT ASSESSORIA E PROPAGANDA LTDA. and MONDIAL SPORT MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING SARL

Between them, these agencies represent the following current players at our club - Oscar, David Luiz, Piazon, Wallace, Matic, Kante, Zouma, Wellington, and Bertrand Traore.

They also represent some of our old boys like Pato, Alex, Ramires, etc.

Why does the club seem to be recruiting from the same place regardless of manager, TD, scout, etc?

Oya thesis.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2016
funlord:

Leave ibime alone abeg! Or can't you see what has happened to your national team coach? That's the real story right there!

By the way, why are the english media always allowed to arrange such football related stings and are never sanctioned or charged to court! Is it not illegal to wire tap and record such private convos all for the sake of blackmailing or embarrassing managers and players?

Or are they now a branch of scotty yard or interpol? I don't get it..........F.A did the right thang though!
Exactly what I asked yesterday. So any jackass can wake up one day and decide to set anybody up just for the fun of it. But big Sam effed up big time, he deserves the sack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), jpmoriarti(m), Kamelot77(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.