Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10476569 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
Exactly what I asked yesterday. So any jackass can wake up one day and decide to set anybody up just for the fun of it. But big Sam effed up big time, he deserves the sack.

Fat sam has always been a greedy _dunce but he did not deserve to get such a career ending injury just for chatting shite in private! If done in public that's another thing entirely!

I'm sure this can't happen in the united states with their peoples apparent love for litigation! This was the same type of sting that busted "amos adamu, sven goran eriksson and one other naija championship striker" that I can't even remember his name!

E get as e be..........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2016
funlord:

Leave ibime alone abeg! Or can't you see what has happened to your national team coach? That's the real story right there!

By the way, why are the english media always allowed to arrange such football related stings and are never sanctioned or charged to court! Is it not illegal to wire tap and record such private convos all for the sake of blackmailing or embarrassing managers and players?

Or are they now a branch of scotty yard or interpol? I don't get it..........F.A did the right thang though!

Guy I've always wondered about this thing myself.

The BBC had already implicated himself, Alex Ferguson and others in their earlier panorama programmes.

I don't know if you know one chic called Tulisa from Ndubz. That's how she was setup 2 years ago by a newspaper man pretending to be looking for coke.

Rupert Murdoch's newspapers went as far as hacking the phones of public figures in the search for a scoop.

It's crazy cos even the police are not allowed to act in this manner.

Sam was done by entrapment, but I have no pity for him though. He was on 3m a year and thr greedy kunt still wanted more.

Some of the things he said were very interesting though. The corruption in this game no be here...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2016
elrony:
Lol UCL attendance marking in progress Nabania, just negodu!!! cheesy grin
I have registered with The Arsenal for tonight's UCL.
[size=30] Have You? [/size] cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2016
donjazet:

If you think chelsea can finish top4 with this team, you are dreaming!! The only source of goals in this team is hazard and Costa!!! What happens if one get injured!!

The team is highly unbalanced we have a no10 who is known more for his defensive contributions than offensive contributions!!!

We have a right winger who has ONLY a high work rate without end product.

We have 3 midfielders who are highly unbalanced. One is highly creative but defensively shambolic and slow(fabregas) one is averagely defensive, has good tackling but doesn't know what to do with the ball and is extremely slow!! (matic)
The other is defensively astute but creatively limited and when they all play together, you have a very slow midfield which becomes a recipe for disaster.

I really don't need to go into details on the defence, do I?? A slow rightback who can't cross and who constantly gets raped when he meets any decent left back.. Then you have an ageing erroneous defence.
You know you have a problem when your best defender is 36-37 years old.

Compare this team to arsenal, tottenham, liverpool , Manchester city and united and tell me we have a chance of making top4!!! lipsrsealed embarassed angry angry undecided
I know the team is imbalance but I am talking about present squad, if things are done right by the coach Chelsea will finish top 4.

Alonso-Luiz-Terry-Azpi; Kante; Hazard-Oscar-fab-Willian/Moses; Costa in 4-1-4-1 formation will finish top 4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Waste of time....send them to any Nigerian prison for 24hrs

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
I was thinking this Alladyce issue happend in 2008. . argh

mofoka is greedy mehn. already on a 3m a year contract and wants to earn a quick extra #400k

Serves him right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
hensben:
I know the team is imbalance but I am talking about present squad, if things are done right by the coach Chelsea will finish top 4.

Alonso-Luiz-Terry-Azpi; Kante; Hazard-Oscar-fab-Willian/Moses; Costa in 4-1-4-1 formation will finish top 4.

A midfield of Fab, kante and Oscar can hardly compare to our rivals midfield. At mancity, they have a well oiled midfield in gundogan,Fernando, fernandinho and toure. At arsenal, carzola, ozil, zhaka, and coquelin. At Liverpool, coutinho, Henderson, emre can etc.. Can you compare ours with theirs??

Do you know the worst part

Chelsea has no bench!!!! shocked shocked shocked which is shocking.. We have been extremely privileged to have minor injuries in recent years, but have you thought of it?? If hazard and Costa both go on say 2 months injuries at the same time?? embarassed embarassed where will the goals come from It is ironic to think we have the largest squad in England but do not have an average bench!! Do we seriously believe that we can use the same average first team squad for a full year

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
donjazet:

A midfield of Fab, kante and Oscar can hardly compare to our rivals midfield. At mancity, they have a well oiled midfield in gundogan,Fernando, fernandinho and toure. At arsenal, carzola, ozil, zhaka, and coquelin. At Liverpool, coutinho, Henderson, emre can etc.. Can you compare ours with theirs??
forgot to add kdb and silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
lalaboi:
I was thinking this Alladyce issue happend in 2008. . argh

mofoka is greedy mehn. already on a 3m a year contract and wants to earn a quick extra #400k

Serves him right.

I wan play Devil's advocate abeg. . . grin grin

Why is everyone saying this £3m to £400k thing as if the £400k is small money? Don't get me wrong, I am by no means supporting his actions but I can see the logic.

According to UK tax laws, £3m a year puts him in the 45% tax bracket. Net pay after tax and NI deductions comes to £133,380.57 per month. So Sam requested bungs equal to 3 months salary - one quarter of his tax-free yearly pay.

So NO, the £400k is not as small as people think. He is wrong for taking bribe but considering figures, is he really greedy? grin grin grin

***Devil's Advocate things ***

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
^^^^^
grin leave them, some will be forming angel!! Some pple will not react differently from the way Sam reacted. Money is money and it is difficult to turn it down when it comes your way..

As for these media/reporters that are forming detectives,, there have been lots of cases of them using incriminating pictures and stories to blackmail players/coaches and celebrities for money.. This pple pay huge sums to the journalist to bury stories.. When you don't play ball. The story is leaked and the persons image is damaged..

I would hate to see anyone disgrace or insult big Sam because common let's face it.. We all have secrets, terrible mistakes we may have made or beliefs which if revealed could also damage reputation.. No one is pure and as such it would be hypocritical of us to slander sam for considering bribe or thinking of breaking a law.
Just saying!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
nateevs:

Why is everyone saying this £3m to £400k thing as if the £400k is small money? Don't get me wrong, I am by no means supporting his actions but I can see the logic.

According to UK tax laws, £3m a year puts him in the 45% tax bracket. Net pay after tax and NI deductions comes to £133,380.57 per month. So Sam requested bungs equal to 3 months salary - one quarter of his tax-free yearly pay.

So NO, the £400k is not as small as people think. He is wrong for taking bribe but considering figures, is he really greedy? grin grin grin

Even at that bro. .

At club level management, he has never earned that amount monthly or annually even after 45% tax. He was already living the dream. lol. Imagine how much he made when Newcastle sacked him? about 4Mil and how much more when west ham parted ways with him?

Ole ni bobo yen mehn

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
nateevs:

I don't think Sam was an employee of the FA. He had a 2 year contract with England and whilst this could have been in the form of an FTC, I think it's more likely that the FA had a contract with a Personal Services Company that Sam owns. If this the case, then Sam would only be paying 20% corporation tax on the profit.

If he puts himself on a salary of around 40k, he would only be liable to pay a income tax of 15% of that amount which is 5,800 pounds a year total.

After claiming tax deductible expenses - buying a car, computer, he might be paying less sef. By the time his company 'invests' the vast remainder of the money in an 'offshore' fund, he might end up paying something like 10k a year total with NI, pension scheme and student loan sef(not that he went to school)

Last year it used to be put yourself on minimum wage and pay no income tax, then pay yourself in dividends at 7.5% tax.

I have no doubt in my mind that Sam has a solid tax avoidance vehicle in place, and probably pays less tax than you sef.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nihilist:

I don't think Sam was an employee of the FA. He had a 2 year contract with England and whilst this could have been in the form of an FTC, I think it's more likely that the FA had a contract with a Personal Services Company that Sam owns. If this the case, then Sam would only be paying 20% corporation tax on the profit.

If he puts himself on a salary of around 40k, he would only be liable to pay a income tax of 15% of that amount which is 5,800 pounds a year total.

After claiming tax deductible expenses - buying a car, computer, he might be paying less sef. By the time his company 'invests' the vast remainder of the money in an 'offshore' fund, he might end up paying something like 10k a year total with NI, pension scheme and student loan sef(not that he went to school)

Last year it used to be put yourself on minimum wage and pay no income tax, then pay yourself in dividends at 7.5% tax.

I have no doubt in my mind that Sam has a solid tax avoidance vehicle in place, and probably pays less tax than you sef.

Nihilist simple question..
Have you ever offered or accepted bribe in you life in any form??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
donjazet:

Nihilist simple question..
Have you ever offered or accepted bribe in you life in any form??

Do I look like a holy person to you? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nihilist:

Do I look like a holy person to you? cheesy

So why the criticism? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
donjazet:

So why the criticism? undecided

Criticism ke?

What's the criticism there?

I called him a greedy kunt. Is that a lie?

Or do you expect me to feel pity for him because I admit that I have given bribes before?

I can bet both my balls that you have stolen a piece of meat from your mum's pot before. I guess that you must sympathise with armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2016

I'm just wondering who the FA will go for now?

Fat sam would have still have _fucked up with england anyway so its good riddance to bad rubbish............

So far I hear wenger is the new beautiful bride on the FA's block but arsenal are holding a fully loaded shotgun at his gate!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
funlord:

Fat sam would have still have _fucked up with england anyway so its good riddance to bad rubbish............

So far I hear wenger is the new beautiful bride on the FA's block but arsenal are holding a fully loaded shotgun at his gate!

Lol

The real question should be what's gonna happen to Sunderland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nihilist:

Lol

The real question should be what's gonna happen to Sunderland.

With disaster dave at the helm? They are doomed! The championship beckons.....

A well loved PFM like fat sam would still land a juicy job when someone else gets sacked before the end of this season! I'm thinking at swansea or stoke..............
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nihilist:

Criticism ke?

What's the criticism there?

I called him a greedy kunt. Is that a lie?

Or do you expect me to feel pity for him because I admit that I have given bribes before?

I can bet both my balls that you have stolen a piece of meat from your mum's pot before. I guess that you must sympathise with armed robbers.

There is a very big difference! One doesn't really hurt feelings per say while the other is extreme and does.. And more so one is not constitutionally illegal while the order is against the law and has a penal code., tongue tongue grin

I am just saying, what he said may be unethical but but he did nothing wrong/illegal..

I don't know why the English press likes going after one of their own.. You hardly hear about German, French or Spanish coaches being embroiled in one scandal or the other domestically but 9\14 of the last English coaches have had their stint end not particularly for footballing reasons but one scandal or the other which is usually initiated or involving the press in all of them either by entrapment or interviews.

They hardly protect their own which is just bad!! It brings instability and non cohesion in the team.. Little wonder their team remains a joke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nihilist:

Actually, for someone who runs a company, I should have known better. Considering the amount of income tax payable, it is impossible he on the permanent payroll of the FA. Actually, it would be stupid. You are spot on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nihilist:

Guy I've always wondered about this thing myself.

The BBC had already implicated himself, Alex Ferguson and others in their earlier panorama programmes.

I don't know if you know one chic called Tulisa from Ndubz. That's how she was setup 2 years ago by a newspaper man pretending to be looking for coke.

Rupert Murdoch's newspapers went as far as hacking the phones of public figures in the search for a scoop.

It's crazy cos even the police are not allowed to act in this manner.

Sam was done by entrapment, but I have no pity for him though. He was on 3m a year and thr greedy kunt still wanted more.

Some of the things he said were very interesting though. The corruption in this game no be here...

Na today you know? I am just perplexed at the amount of power pressmen are allowed to wield nowadays.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
As chelsea fans are debating their clubs performance and way forward. We wont see airmark here? Is it because he is too dull or did you send him on exile?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
donjazet:
[/b]

There is a very big difference! One doesn't really hurt feelings per say while the other is extreme and does.. And more so one is not constitutionally illegal while the order is against the law and has a penal code., tongue tongue grin

I'm not sure if you just want to talk or something else..

Give me a minute to round a posse willing to saddle up and ride out in search of your point...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Managers on the make | … as described by agents
Manager 1
Ex-Premier League manager allegedly liked “bungs” in cash or deposited in a Swiss bank account. Pagliara said: “I can call [X] now and all it is with [X] is ‘How much, Pino? And will it be the same Swiss bank account?’”

Manager 2
Ex-top flight manager has had “more backhanders than Wimbledon”. Pagliara said: “This is what I hate… the guy that used to need the money but he’s had so much now that all of a sudden he’s whiter than white.”

Manager 3
After managing several British clubs, he was allegedly fired by one for having “his fingers in the till”. Pagliara said he would get involved if “you understand that when we do deals I have to have a carrier bag with some cash.”

Manager 4
Pagliara said of this boss with Premier League experience: “We know him very, very well. We do a transfer, [X] has winked at us and said ‘Yeah, I want the player. Is there a little coffee for me, Pino?’ Yeah, course there is.”

Manager 5
Ex-Premier League manager who, said Pagliara, would call him and say “here’s the number”, and give him details of a Swiss account. He said: “It was always numbered accounts.”

Manager 6
A former player who now manages, he allegedly likes extra money to secure deals because he is not on a big salary at his club. Pagliara said: “[X] takes a few [inaudible] because he’s not being paid big money.”

Manager 7
Ex-Premier League manager is another “we can put on the payroll”. If a player was transferred for £10m, “we’ll turn round to [X] and say, listen, if you take this player we’ll look after you. OK? OK, boom.”

Manager 8
Agent Dax Price said this long-serving manager would pick three trusted players and tell them he was paying them an extra £8,000 per month, on condition that they paid him £4,000 per month each.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/exclusive-eight-premier-league-managers-took-transfer-bungs-clai/

Full details to be released tonight by the Telegraph.
How interesting that a thing like this pops up at the exact time I was pondering why one man, and two agencies seem to be representing over a dozen of our players....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
funlord:

Alan pardew? Louis van gaal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
In 2013 it was alleged that the former Manchester United youth player, who had signed for West Ham the previous year, had fallen out with Allardyce after being put under pressure to drop his agent and instead sign as a client of Allardyce's agent Mark Curtis.

Today Ravel Morrison posted on Twitter "Nobody listened to a word I said"

Na wa o.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
raumdeuter:
As chelsea fans are debating their clubs performance and way forward. We wont see airmark here? Is it because he is too dull or did you send him on exile?
see troublemaker grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SlaughterGang: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Corruption is when a Player that went hidden for a full season was a Player of the year.

Chelsea bribing their way through since 2003 cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nihilist:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/exclusive-eight-premier-league-managers-took-transfer-bungs-clai/

Full details to be released tonight by the Telegraph.
How interesting that a thing like this pops up at the exact time I was pondering why one man, and two agencies seem to be representing over a dozen of our players....

How interesting indeed!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
donjazet:
^^^^^
grin leave them, some will be forming angel!! Some pple will not react differently from the way Sam reacted. Money is money and it is difficult to turn it down when it comes your way..

As for these media/reporters that are forming detectives,, there have been lots of cases of them using incriminating pictures and stories to blackmail players/coaches and celebrities for money.. This pple pay huge sums to the journalist to bury stories.. When you don't play ball. The story is leaked and the persons image is damaged..

I would hate to see anyone disgrace or insult big Sam because common let's face it.. We all have secrets, terrible mistakes we may have made or beliefs which if revealed could also damage reputation.. No one is pure and as such it would be hypocritical of us to slander sam for considering bribe or thinking of breaking a law.
Just saying!!!

Gbam!!!!! U said my mind
We are hypocrites good @ criticisms but turn our eyes on the evils/sins we commit daily esp our pasts~~~who has not sinned, oya cast all the stones nah.
I always hope spies/snitches are dealt with even in death...private yarnings/ off-the-record shld stay buried, but were it a public forum or conference, then BigSam is guilty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nawa o. This una wailing no get part 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, AdisaOwala, nihilistjnr, Theflint1(m), lajid and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.