Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10438079 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:
Do you pay attention to what Legendary people have said about Terry?

So why should we pay attention to what Legendary people have said about Mr ZERO goals, 5 assists per season and 50 passes per match?

It is their job to praise each other, and our job to cut the crap.

Why do you need anyone to tell you Terry has zero output to his teams wins

Iniesta World cup final MOTM, CL final MOTM, Euro final MOTM

Its clear to the deaf blind and dumb

Unlike Terry, Flop in a CL final flop in any big game, his team only win when he is not on the field

The perfect attache to glory and community slot player whose job is to lift trophies he played zero part in

Chelseas biggest moment in history, Drogba was nodding, Cech was saving shots, Lampard was tackling where was Terry? among the crowd waiting for monkeys to work and his baboon to come chop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why do you need anyone to tell you Terry has zero output to his teams wins

Iniesta World cup final MOTM, CL final MOTM, Euro final MOTM

Its clear to the deaf blind and dumb

Unlike Terry, Flop in a CL final flop in any big game, his team only win when he is not on the field

The perfect attache to glory and community slot player whose job is to lift trophies he played zero part in

So you know better than these legends abi? Or you only listen to what come out your mouth?

Iniesta - ZERO assists in International knockout football, one lucky WC final goal.

MOTM awards in those finals all fraudulent except the lucky WC final.

No assists and no goals all year, teammates carry him to finals - the perfect attache to Glory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its only what comes out of obese mouth that counts

In a saner environment, Lampard's assertion should have ended this argument, but No! Uncle no gree rest!

Ibime has made himself an authority in football matters, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the end! Issoriat!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please kipkwayet and stop ranting. Incase you are confused, I didn't quote you to argue if scholes was better than lampard or not. Below is what you specifically said before providing the quotes of the players;

raumdeuter:

More important players and people than lampard have told you Scholes was greater

Except you are willing to prove all the players you quoted are important/greater than lampard you can gehlost!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

If we pay attention to such crap, we'll be here all day. Even Mesut Ozil has a hundred quotes praising him from his fellow pros. It is their business to lavish praise, and our business to cut the crap. . . . Jersey!

I mentioned 4 different groups there!
Let break it down!

UEFA - Iniesta is good
FIFA - Iniesta is good
Ibime(before) - Iniesta is the best
Captains and Coaches - Iniesta is good
Sport Journalists - Iniesta is good
Lampard(the supposed rival) - he is among best 3 MF I've played against!

Ibime currently - Iniesta is the worst that has kicked a football on the pitch!

I only pity the people that are foolishly following you up and down grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Somebody cannot just come to his thread again and read in peace... undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:
Those who claim Lukaku wont survive at Chelsea cos he is not technically gifted, should be surprised to see Costa thriving.

This reminds me of when I thought Drogba would not gel with Ancelottis style, but he had his best season ever.

We all can agree both players can score goals and also Uber useless technically.

The only place were I can see Costa edge out lukaku is in mental strength. Though I may be wrong,I am of the opinion that lukaku is not as good a fighter as Costa.

If he can improve mentally and maybe technically? I am hopeful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
diggz:
Please kipkwayet and stop ranting. Incase you are confused, I didn't quote you to argue if scholes was better than lampard or not. Below is what you specifically said before providing the quotes of the players;

Except you are willing to prove all the players you quoted are important/greater than lampard you can gehlost!

Yes Zidane Xavi Bobby Charlton are examples of those players better than lampard who hailed Scholes

Do you now understand or you still want more lessons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
homesteady:

In a saner environment, Lampard's assertion should have ended this argument, but No! Uncle no gree rest!

Ibime has made himself an authority in football matters, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the end! Issoriat!

In a saner environment, Zidane statement that Gerrard is the best player in the world and better than Messi should have ended all doubts that Gerrard is the GOAT, but you decided to employ your brain and leave rubbish for the dustbin.

Go and ask Lampard if he rates Iniesta over himself. in their 11 head to head meetings, Lampard 8 goals or assists, Iniesta 1.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:
So you know better than these legends abi? Or you only listen to what come out your mouth?

Iniesta - ZERO assists in International knockout football, one lucky WC final goal.

MOTM awards in those finals all fraudulent except the lucky WC final.

No assists and no goals all year, teammates carry him to finals - the perfect attache to Glory.

Tell that to the over 200 coaches and captains who vote him as the best midfielder in the world as recent as 3 months ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes Zidane Xavi Bobby Charlton are examples of those players better than lampard who hailed Scholes

Do you now understand or you still want more lessons

You must be taking a piss. So zidane Xavi n Charlton were the only players you quoted as more important or greater than lampard?

Dayo your brain is paining you.

Tomorrow when I hold you responsible for being reckless with your assertions,sha no send me message cus I will not do it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Luis Enrique dropped Iniesta for the last 2 games, they started winning comfortably 6-1 and 5-0 again after struggling for the last few months.

Someone tell me that is not a spare tire with no influence whatsoever on results. That's the definition of CARRYALONG.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

I know you cant do without telling lies just like you lied to us that English clubs were banned from late 50's to early 60's

Who was the player who made that assist in the video below at 1:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRxZMTol7y8

Spain 3 Russia 0 Euro 2008 semi finals

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Costa has to be sold!!! His link-up play is soo terrible. He is very hardworking and clinical but his team play is very atrocious. He was just losing the ball incessantly and it wasn't just a one-off, it's a pattern that has been going on since. We could do better. Abumeyang could really come good.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
diggz:

You must be taking a piss. So zidane Xavi n Charlton were the only players you quoted as more important or greater than lampard?

Dayo your brain is paining you.

Tomorrow when I hold you responsible for being reckless with your assertions,sha no send me message cus I will not do it.

What the hell are you talking about, I said I can show you examples of players greater than Lampard I gave you 3 you said you want 100?

WTH

Tell people around you someone told you he will show you players, he showed 3, you said its not enough. They will tell who exactly brain is paining
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:
Luis Enrique dropped Iniesta for the last 2 games, they started winning comfortably 6-1 and 5-0 again after struggling for the last few months.

Someone tell me that is not a spare tire with no influence whatsoever on results. That's the definition of CARRYALONG.

Chelsea played Terry in a CL final they lost
Chelsea didnt play Terry in the CL final they won
Chelsea didnt play Terry in the Europa finals they won
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

What the hell are you talking about, I said I can show you examples of players greater than Lampard I gave you 3 you said you want 100?

WTH

Tell people around you someone told you he will show you players, he showed 3, you said its not enough. They will tell who exactly brain is paining

Please go back to Ur original post and count very slowly if the number of players you quoted was not more than 3.

I am sure Ur arithmetics is very sound Bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

I know you cant do without telling lies just like you lied to us that English clubs were banned from late 50's to early 60's

Who was the player who made that assist in the video below at 1:58

Spain 3 Russia 0 Euro 2008 semi finals

OK, 1 ASSIST in their easiest knockout game.

Xavi 7 assists all in the tough games.

2008 final vs Germany assist, 2012 final vs Italy, 2 assists, WC semi vs Germany 1-0, Xavi assist, Paraguay 2nd round, 1-0 Xavi assist, QF vs Portugal 1-0 Xavi assist.

Define CARRYALONG for me again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
diggz:
Please go back to Ur original post and count very slowly if the number of players you quoted was not more than 3.

I am sure Ur arithmetics is very sound Bros.

I said better players meaning more than 1 better players. I picked 3 better players from a deluge of quotes which include coaches.

Or because I pasted quotes from Lippi, Ferguson means they must be among the players?

Before you jump forward to antagonize me think am well cos I no wan be like bully wey go dey use you wipe floor everytime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

OK, 1 ASSIST in their easiest knockout game.

Xavi 7 assists all in the tough games.

2008 final vs Germany assist, 2012 final vs Italy, 2 assists, WC semi vs Germany 1-0, Xavi assist, Paraguay 2nd round, 1-0 Xavi assist, QF vs Portugal 1-0 Xavi assist.

Define CARRYALONG for me again.

You went from zero assist to 1 assist

a week ago you went from No English rep throughout late 50's to early 60's to it was just one year and I was using hyperbole

Do you have any shame at all?

Define Carryalong? A player who played no part in a final but jumped forward to lift trophy and claim the glory
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Chelsea played Terry in a CL final they lost
Chelsea didnt play Terry in the CL final they won
Chelsea didnt play Terry in the Europa finals they won

Iniesta playing all season, Barca struggling.

He thought this is those days when Barca was on top and you can contribute nothing and still find yourself in the final comfortably.

Enrique said the party is over, all non contributors get out. Barca start winning 6-1 and 5-0 again. This goes to show that carryalong nigga has no influence whatsoever in results. How can you, with 0 goals and 5 assists per season and 50 passes per match? Your team score 170 goals and you contributed 5 assists. Tufiakwa!

Drop Iniesta, you see no difference in goals, wins or possession with his phucking 50 passes per match.

Drop nigga like Lampard and see if their team output doesn't drop like 20-25%
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

You went from zero assist to 1 assist

a week ago you went from No English rep throughout late 50's to early 60's to it was just one year and I was using hyperbole

Do you have any shame at all?

Define Carryalong? A player who played no part in a final but jumped forward to lift trophy and claim the glory

Don't miss the point nigga. Iniesta 1 assist in International knockout football in the easiest game they played, 3-0 vs Russia.

Xavi 7 assists, 5 of them in 1-0 wins. . . including against Germany twice etc.

Define CARRYALONG.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

I said better players meaning more than 1 better players. I picked 3 better players from a deluge of quotes which include coaches.

Or because I pasted quotes from Lippi, Ferguson means they must be among the players?

At what point did you do Ur picking? Was it before your first post or after I called you out? This was how u claimed all players 30 and above to be useless,went as far as including bravo(a keeper) just to start doing Roddy Piper's dance when I called you out. Same way u used peps system to tag aguero as finished.

Anyways, I think I have achieved my aim. At least you have turned into picking players out of several players u listed earlier.

#wehdonsir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

Iniesta playing all season, Barca struggling.

He thought this is those days when Barca was on top and you can contribute nothing and still find yourself in the final comfortably.

Enrique said it's the party is over, all non contributors get out. Barca start winning 6-1 and 5-0 again. This goes to show that carryalong nigga has no influence whatsoever in results. How can you with 0 goals and 5 assists per season and 50 passes per match? Your team score 170 goals and you contributed 5 assists. Tufiakwa!

Drop Iniesta, you see no difference in goals, wins or possession with his phucking 50 passes per match.

Drop nigga like Lampard and see if their team output doesn't drop like 20-25%

Can you compose this into powerpoint and send to the over 200 coaches and captains who cant stop naming Ineista as the best midfielder ever after Xavi has retired

Can you see the ghost of Xavi giving Iniesta the push in this el classico, Maybe its Messi from the hospital

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
diggz:
At what point did you do Ur picking? Was it before your first post or after I called you out? This was how u claimed all players 30 and above to be useless,went as far as including bravo(a keeper) just to start doing Roddy Piper's dance when I called you out. Same way u used peps system to tag aguero as finished.

Anyways, I think I have achieved my aim. At least you have turned into picking players out of several players u listed earlier.

#wehdonsir

So you expect me to spoonfeed you and point out the better players than Lampard when you have eyes and hands ? Are you going to pay me for babysitting?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

So you expect me to spoonfeed you and point out the better players than Lampard when you have eyes and hands ? Are you going to pay me for babysitting?

Please kip kwayet dayo and stop phooling Ursef. Are u are re-tard or what is the meaning of the phooolishness you typed above?

When you openly declare some players more important/greater than lampard gave a quote and then went ahead to quote the players in Ur post what do expect?

No annoy me this evening with this Ur dindirin yans dayo mk I no change am for you cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Can you compose this into powerpoint and send to the over 200 coaches and captains who cant stop naming Ineista as the best midfielder ever after Xavi has retired

Can you see the ghost of Xavi giving Iniesta the push in this el classico, Maybe its Messi from the hospital

Nice of you to dig up one of his 55 career goals, the 3rd goal of a 4-0 romp.

It would be interesting to see Iniesta points won stats, should be like 0.00001%.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

Nice of you to dig up one of his 55 career goals, the 3rd goal of a 4-0 romp.

It would be interesting to see Iniesta points won stats, should be like 0.00001%.

One of his 55 career goals happens to be in the el classico the biggest rivalry in the world

Another one happens to be in the worl cup final the biggest game in football

Another was the late equalizer that dragged his 10men team to a CL final

Let some be scoring meaningless goals vs Yeovil and West Ham while others wait for CL finals, Worlc cup finals and Euro finals to win the MOTM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

One of his 55 career goals happens to be in the el classico the biggest rivalry in the world

Another one happens to be in the worl cup final the biggest game in football

Another was the late equalizer that dragged his 10men team to a CL final

Let some be scoring meaningless goals vs Yeovil and West Ham while others wait for CL finals, Worlc cup finals and Euro finals to win the MOTM

3rd goal in El Classico against a Benitez on his way out. Whoopty, that was really the decisive contribution. Barca might have lost that game if not for that 3rd goal.

Lampard contribution vs one club (Barca) alone is more than all Iniesta decisive big game contribution in his career put together.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:
3rd goal in El Classico against a Benitez on his way out. Whoopty, that was really the decisive contribution. Barca might have lost that game if not for that 3rd goal.

Lampard contribution vs one club (Barca) alone is more than all Iniesta decisive big game contribution in his career put together.

3rd goal in a Elclasico
Lone goal in a world cup final to win the trophy
Lone goal in a CL semi to qaulify his team for a final

BTW you havent told us the need to lie compulsively like you told us English clubs didnt compete in CL in late 50's and early 60's or you told us Iniesta didnt assist in a knockout of international tournament

Is this one of the side effect of obesity?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

3rd goal in a Elclasico
Lone goal in a world cup final to win the trophy
Lone goal in a CL semi to qaulify his team for a final

BTW you havent told us the need to lie compulsively like you told us English clubs didnt compete in CL in late 50's and early 60's or you told us Iniesta didnt assist in a knockout of international tournament

Is this one of the side effect of obesity?

Lampard goals in big games only greater than Iniestas whole career total.

You should know. Even Bayern have chopped 3 from him in 4 matches only. Liverpool chopped 6, three in UCL semi, Manure chopped 6, Barca chopped 3, Arsenal chopped 6 etc etc etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:
Lampard goals in big games only greater than Iniestas whole career total.

You should know. Even Bayern have chopped 3 from him.

Goals in world cup final, How many did lamps have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Windscribe and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.