Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10439728 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (19110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:34am On Mar 08, 2017
spartacus11:
Arsenal have suffered the biggest agg defeat by an English club in EC/CL history, previous worst was Wolves’ 9-2 agg loss v Barcelona, 1960
Biggest was Dortmund 10 vs 1 Man U
1994/95 season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2017
lalaboi:

Mr youtube scout in real life, Wannabe club scout in his dreams. . Wehdone sir. .

Firstly, i didn't refer to your football manager squad as Aston villa level, that was emmaprince. .

Secondly, I came at you that time because you posted some pretty annoying transfer ins and outs as solution to chelsea's problems last season. I called your bluff because it was unrealistic and filled with naive targets.

You also suggested we buy the likes of Ben Arfa, how is he fearing in PSG?

Umtiti too, Barca dey enjoy am?

You also mentioned that Pedro be sold. Still think so now?

Costa be sold (Highest goal scorer for us right now) and then insanely suggested we bought Shane Long. Nna, were you on drugs that time?

You also had Fabregas on the bench from your fantasy team of last year before you turned pro-Fabregas this season.

Thank goodness Chelsea didn't appoint you as coach this season.

Any tom, d*ck and harry can do what you do by watching youtube clips and throwing names on the thread like you really do know what you are talking about. You will gloat at the 50% you get right to make yourself feel better then act all numb when you are wrong. Just because people dont bother to call you bluffs does not mean they dont see them

go and store your L in a cool dry place like the eye drop prescribed for you by the optician.

Adios.
Oh Yh said the man who only sees the big games in EPL and El Classico then comes here to yarn dust and fight tooth and nail against any name that doesn't sound sexy to his stubborn hearing

But sorry some of us are not responsible for your ignorance...that wouldn't be my business if you had managed yourself well and not get involved in discussions beyond your knowledge

1-Ben Arfa's problem no be talent, na attitude....Deal with the attitude and you have a very good player on your hands
Emery isn't that kinda of coach that tries to work with player to find solutions, if you aren't ready he is gonna discard you.. ....Ask Luiz, Jese and Krychowiak

2-No be me go dey tell you how Umtiti is faring at Barca, if you can't see it then maybe I should stop blaming you because you can't see the obvious

3-You just come here to read comments without understanding the crux of the matter.. ....Fabregas won't be a sure starter for me in an ideal situation,If we have Veratti or Koke I would gladly let Fabregas start from the bench, but when his competition is Matic, it is a no brainer. .

4- Maybe you should revisit that particular page because I don't think you can remember much.. ...Shane long was to play the 'Batshuayi role ' as a 2nd CF and considering he wouldn't cost €35m that would have been a reasonable move
I still want Costa sold of course

Kante, Dembele, Diawara, Ben Arfa, Umtiti are unrealistic targets?? Are you reading what you are typing??

I had 5 targets for the first team. ....
Kante is currently likely to win the PFA player of the year
Dembele has been the best U-21 in Europe
Diawara bossed and dealt with the best midfield in the world over 2 legs
Umtiti has eased effortlessly into Barca's team

You wanna cry? Be my guest.. ...80% of my targets are doing wonders and the only one out is not based on footballing ability

At least PSG, Juventus and Barca agreed with me on Ben Arfa, you think I care if you agree?

Ogbeni, hand the L on your car(you are still learning anyway) , use it as a pendant, Hang it on your bedroom wall ......
Enjoy your day and of course your L

Never disagree with a god

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Wingback:
OH LAWD...So we have scouts on this section, Anyways Man Utd should be hiring, we need to overhaul our scouting department after several Money miss Roads like Di Maria and Depay.

Apply ASAP but till then, Edit out all the Ls in your Resume.
If you are so desperate for 'attention', Oga go join army
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Oh Yh said the man who only sees the big games in EPL and El Classico then comes here to yarn dust and fight tooth and nail against any name that doesn't sound sexy to his stubborn hearing

But sorry some of us are not responsible for your ignorance...that wouldn't be my business if you had managed yourself well and not get involved in discussions beyond your knowledge

1-Ben Arfa's problem no be talent, na attitude....Deal with the attitude and you have a very good player on your hands
Emery isn't that kinda of coach that tries to work with player to find solutions, if you aren't ready he is gonna discard you.. ....Ask Luiz, Jese and Krychowiak

2-No be me go dey tell you how Umtiti is faring at Barca, if you can't see it then maybe I should stop blaming you because you can't see the obvious

3-You just come here to read comments without understanding the crux of the matter.. ....Fabregas won't be a sure starter for me in an ideal situation,If we have Veratti or Koke I would gladly let Fabregas start from the bench, but when his competition is Matic, it is a no brainer. .

4- Maybe you should revisit that particular page because I don't think you can remember much.. ...Shane long was to play the 'Batshuayi role ' as a 2nd CF and considering he wouldn't cost €35m that would have been a reasonable move
I still want Costa sold of course

Kante, Dembele, Diawara, Ben Arfa, Umtiti are unrealistic targets?? Are you reading what you are typing??

I had 5 targets for the first team. ....
Kante is currently likely to win the PFA player of the year
Dembele has been the best U-21 in Europe
Diawara bossed and dealt with the best midfield in the world over 2 legs
Umtiti has eased effortlessly into Barca's team

You wanna cry? Be my guest.. ...80% of my targets are doing wonders and the only one out is not based on footballing ability

At least PSG, Juventus and Barca agreed with me on Ben Arfa, you think I care if you agree?

Ogbeni, hand the L on your car(you are still learning anyway) , use it as a pendant, Hang it on your bedroom wall ......
Enjoy your day and of course your L

Never disagree with a god

Hian. . Why so full of yourself? god? hehehe. . You think because you mention a name here first you are the first to discover or know about them? Its people like you that play football manager for 30 years and think they have achieved something in real life. get a life. You dont do anything special and nobody here is freaked , gloat all you want to make yourself feel better.

You recommended Ben Arfa knowing fully well that he has attitude problems without considering that he was a one season wonder from the season before. He has played at least 10years as a pro and only has one good season to boast of. You now recommended that he should be bought and Pedro sold. . . L 1. Take it and swallow it.

It is a no brainer to start Fabregas when his competition is Matic but according to you, it is a brainer to bench him ahead of Lewis Baker. Are you still sane? so Baker is suddenly a Veratti or Koke level. L2, roast am for fire and cook indomie with it.

Your proposed transfers then was unrealistic because it involved too many changes to the core for a big team and not realistic because we could not afford to get them bar Umtiti who i don't see choosing Chelsea over barca.
You can only do that kind of thing in Football manager which i presume you play 24/7 365days a year as per say you be adict. No sane Club Director in this world will sanctions those moves in the real world. Mr Scout in my dreams because i watch youtube clips and watch small highlights everyday.

Dembele best u21 in the world? Dele Alli says hi. Even Lewis Baker has posted more stats so why should your dembele be regarded as the best? because a local Youtube and highllight-watching med student says so?

Diawara dealt with what exactly? of what use and what was the result on the day over the 2 legs he played.

I dont even know why you coming at me, if you dont need me to agree with your misyarns here why are you coming at me?

You just dey find person wey you go use shine. Not me nikka . . not today.

Take your L to your village. you will find people to give over there.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

If your team scored 4 goals in a final,then yes you must score or assist to get a well deserved MOTM

IBime Don reply am sef

All these Technical committee are bullshyt. All Iniesta MOTM and Golden Ball in 2012 Euros are fraudulent. Messi smelled their bullshit in 2014 World Cup and rejected his awards, Iniesta should have done the same. How can you accept MOTM or Golden Ball in good conscience knowing there were several others much better than you, and you only had one Group Stage assist to boast of in the tournament?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hey, you guys need to chill. The team is doing very well right now, no need for all these squabbles and hassles right now. These are plainly summer talks dudes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
donjazet:
Hey, you guys need to chill. The team is doing very well right now, no need for all these squabbles and hassles right now. These are plainly summer talks dudes.

True talk!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Take your L and cook indomie with it.

Oboi that's some crazy bar.

L-flavoured noodles. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nihilist:

Those 2 guys are crazy cheesy
I just dey refresh to read new uses for L. Hang it on your car as Learner sign, Hang it in your bedroom, use it as a pendant. One was even generous and said go and donate it to your village people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
lalaboi:

Hian. . Why so full of yourself? god? hehehe. . You think because you mention a name here first you are the first to discover or know about them? Its people like you that play football manager for 30 years and think they have achieved something in real life. get a life. You dont do anything special and nobody here is freaked , gloat all you want to make yourself feel better.

You recommended Ben Arfa knowing fully well that he has attitude problems without considering that he was a one season wonder from the season before. He has played at least 10years as a pro and only has one good season to boast of. You now recommended that he should be bought and Pedro sold. . . L1. Take it and swallow it. shocked shocked

It is a no brainer to start Fabregas when his competition is Matic but according to you, it is a brainer to bench him ahead of Lewis Baker. Are you still sane? so Baker is suddenly a Veratti or Koke level. L2, roast am for fire and cook indomie with it. shocked shocked

Your proposed transfers then was unrealistic because it involved too many changes to the core for a big team and not realistic because we could not afford to get them bar Umtiti who i don't see choosing Chelsea over barca.
You can only do that kind of thing in Football manager which i presume you play 24/7 365days a year as per say you be adict. No sane Club Director in this world will sanctions those moves in the real world. Mr Scout in my dreams because i watch youtube clips and watch small highlights everyday.

Dembele best u21 in the world? Dele Alli says hi. Even Lewis Baker has posted more stats so why should your dembele be regarded as the best? because a local Youtube and highllight-watching med student says so?

Diawara dealt with what exactly? of what use and what was the result on the day over the 2 legs he played.

I dont even know why you coming at me, if you dont need me to agree with your misyarns here why are you coming at me?

You just dey find person wey you go use shine. Not me nikka . . not today.

Take your L to your village. you will find people to give over there. shocked shocked
Oluwa o Jesuuuu

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nihilist:

mehn the one that offed me is.. " L1 , Take it and swallow it... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
lordfalcao:
mehn the one that offed me is.. " L1 , Take it and swallow it... grin grin grin
grin grin grin

That's Crazy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Obere4u:

Biggest was Dortmund 10 vs 1 Man U
1994/95 season

It was Man U 10 VS 1 Dortmund
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
chai......lalaboi and bigkesh teaching us new ways to use or dish out the Ls....... cheesy cool cheesy cold blooded modafvckers cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
afrodoc2:

I just dey refresh to read new uses for L. Hang it on your car as Learner sign, Hang it in your bedroom, use it as a pendant. One was even generous and said go and donate it to your village people.

LOL, Lalaboi and Bigkesh na weyrey I swear cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lwkmd.. .`L1, take it and swallow it'...these guys na mad men walahi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bimffo:

It was Man U 10 VS 1 Dortmund
OK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Lwkmd.. .`L1, take it and swallow it'...these guys na mad men walahi.
Oh damn it Mehn... I saw L1 'take it and swallow it'
L2.. 'roast it and cook indomie with it'..... (this is crazy shiit grin
L3... 'take it to your village and donate it'

Lalaboi, why evils na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
One of the best Champions League night at the bridge. Who Remembers John Terry's mighty header?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Oh damn it Mehn... I saw L1 'take it and swallow it'
L2.. 'roast it and cook indomie with it'..... (this is crazy shiit grin
L3... 'take it to your village and donate it'

Lalaboi, why evils na grin

You no see bigkesh punchlines too

Lalaboi and bigkesh get better craze mehn!!! Nice punchlines from the blue brothers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thecassanova:
One of the best Champions League night at the bridge. Who Remembers John Terry's mighty header?

Did you win it tho?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abeg Na who dey hide post for here? Na play we dey play not fight o! Please don't kill our groove mbok!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Banned

Bleep it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Psg abeg play better o. If Barca should qualify then this world would not contain us and up barka fans.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lalaboi and Bigkesh always at each other jugular. bet why? cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
diggz:

L4.... Take it and Hang it on your bedroom .
Holy cow grin grin grin...

Niqqas why? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
City drawing against Stoke at home.

Lavellly Dahlinkkk.. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
See as dem give barca two PK.. And they said pk doesn't matter..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Neymar vs Hazard who is greater? tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Barca don use ojoro qualify...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (19110) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oliverano, Itsrm(m), KingAzubuike(f), ixyi(m), femianski, AirBay, monerozi5590 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.