Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10438399 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

Lampard goals in big games only greater than Iniestas whole career total.

You should know. Even Bayern have chopped 3 from him in 4 matches only. Liverpool chopped 6, three in UCL semi, Manure chopped 6, Barca chopped 3, Arsenal chopped 6 etc etc etc

May be bayern is equivalent of yeovil in germany. Dayo na mumu. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Goals in world cup final, How many did lamps have?

Easy to get to finals as an attache who contributed nothing to get there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
airmark:

May be bayern is equivalent of yeovil in germany. Dayo na mumu. cheesy

Don't mind him.

Iniesta big match goals is only 3 in his career, El Classico, WC final and Stamford Bridge. That's what Dayo keeps parading up and down as big game contribution.

When we try to list Lampards, we will struggle to recall, there are so many.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

In a saner environment, Zidane statement that Gerrard is the best player in the world and better than Messi should have ended all doubts that Gerrard is the GOAT, but you decided to employ your brain and leave rubbish for the dustbin.

Go and ask Lampard if he rates Iniesta over himself. in their 11 head to head meetings, Lampard 8 goals or assists, Iniesta 1.

I would leave it as rubbish because
1) UEFA says otherwise
2) FIFA says otherwise
3) Sport Journalists say otherwise
4) Captains and Coaches say otherwise
5) Zidane would say otherwise now!

Besides Lampard was asked a direct personal question, are you trying to tell us that you are in a better position to answer the question than Lampard himself grin Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

Don't mind him.

Iniesta big match goals is only 3 in his career, El Classico, WC final and Stamford Bridge. That's what Saying keeps parading up and down as big game contribution.

When we try to list Lampards, we will struggle to recall, there are so many.

Sincerely if not for you, i have forgotten that goal lampard chested , turned and scored against khan. I need to refresh and watch some of his goals later today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
So Ibrahimovic got only 3 match ban for that elbow?

SMH...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lol AssNal don suffer

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime can you please mention any player that has gotten MOTM in
1) A Worldcup Final
2) Euro's Final
3) Champions League final
4) A domestic cup final!

Can I hear you say it loudly?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
homesteady:

I would leave it as rubbish because
1) UEFA says otherwise
2) FIFA says otherwise
3) Sport Journalists say otherwise
4) Captains and Coaches say otherwise
5) Zidane would say otherwise now!

Benefits of being carried along in a winning team where others win for you which automatically puts you up for awards.

UEFA and co also tell me Pique is one of the greatest defenders of all time but I know they lying.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
homesteady:
Ibime can you please mention any player that has gotten MOTM in
1) A Worldcup Final
2) Euro's Final
3) Champions League final
4) A domestic cup final!

Can I hear you say it loudly?

First tell me which goal or assist he scored in Euros final to deserve such bogus MOTM award.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

Benefits of being carried along in a winning team where others win for you which automatically puts you up for awards.

UEFA and co also tell me Pique is one of the greatest of all time but I know they lying.

How come only Ibime sees this? Can you remind me of who you are again in the football world? Where did you get your professorship of football from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
homesteady:

How come only Ibime sees this? Can you remind me of who you are again in the football world? Where did you get your professorship of football from?

It is a fact that most awards recognise players from winning teams.

Who is responsible for winning? Is it the eunuch that contributes 1 goal and 5 assists out of over 170 his team scores?

If Iniesta played for Arsenal, he would be no bigger than Alexander Hleb. They are the exact same player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

First tell me which goal or assist he scored in Euros final to deserve such bogus MOTM award.

See who wants us to discard professionals report for his!

So you must get a goal or an assist to get MOTM?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
homesteady:

See who wants us to discard professionals report for his!

So you must get a goal or an assist to get MOTM?

There is no such thing as Professional in football. Enrique is a professional yet you reckon he is clueless. Professional report ke. What is professional about tales of dribbling like Pius Ikedia?

Tell us what Iniesta did in that match. Tell me number of passes etc. Please don't say dribbling.

Xavi made 2 assists.

Also Iniesta has never outperformed Messi in any final. If so, bring the final, let's examine it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

It is a fact that most awards recognise players from winning teams.

Who is responsible for winning? Is it the eunuch that contributes 1 goal and 5 assists out of over 170 his team scores?

If Iniesta played for Arsenal, he would be no bigger than Alexander Hleb. They are the exact same player.

So the people giving the awards are all blind or less knowledgeable than you for them not to know that they are always rewarding the wrong person?

Damn! I need to start disagreeing with some laws and principles because I think I have an opinion and I have access to Internet!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

There is no such thing as Professional in football. Enrique is a professional yet you reckon he is clueless. Professional report ke. What is professional about tales of dribbling like Pius Ikedia?

Tell us what Iniesta did in that match. Tell me number of passes etc. Please don't say dribbling.

Xavi made 2 assists.

Also Iniesta has never outperformed Messi in any final. If so, bring the final, let's examine it.

Oga, I asked you to confirm if a player must score or assist before he can get MOTM!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
homesteady:

Oga, I asked you to confirm if a player must score or assist before he can get MOTM!

Who is the worst player for Spain here more or less?

MOTM ko, MOTM ni. Tales of Pius Ikedia dribbles by romantics don't win MOTM, actual contribution does.

Xavi 2 assists, Iniesta 0

Xavi 5 key passes, Fabregas 3, Alonso and Silva 1, Iniesta 0

Alonso 88 passes, Xavi 83 passes, Iniesta 70

Tell Technical committee of Pius Ikedia dribbling romantics to kiss my àrse

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
The following have stamped Iniesta as one of the greatest -
FIFA
UEFA
SPORT Journalists
Players & coaches
Technical Committees

And

Lampard!

If you have a contrary opinion, shove it down your ass because no one cares! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibime:

Who is the worst player for Spain here more or less?

MOTM ko, MOTM ni. Tales of Pius Ikedia dribbles by romantics don't win MOTM, actual contribution does.

Ibime, answer my question Yes or No! Is that what is hard for you?

Answer simple question, you are doing merry-go-round! Must a player get a goal or assist before wining MOTM?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
homesteady:

Ibime, answer my question Yes or No! Is that what is hard for you?

Answer simple question, you are doing merry-go-round! Must a player get a goal or assist before wining MOTM?

If your team score 4 goals and you contributed none, you ain't no MOTM.

If another player assisted twice to your zero, made 5 key passes to your zero, made 88 passes to your 70, sorry mate you are nowhere near MOTM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Peter cech right now " it is better to ride the bench in Chelsea than to cry in arsenal." grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hope you enjoyed our game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nmadu1: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:
Hope you enjoyed our game
you guys are heartless.ancellotti just sack wenger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Arsenal have suffered the biggest agg defeat by an English club in EC/CL history, previous worst was Wolves’ 9-2 agg loss v Barcelona, 1960

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter will love this
Bayern Munich have reached the CL quarter-finals for the 16th time in 20 participations, more than any other team in competition history

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 12:11am On Mar 08, 2017
homesteady:

If your team scored 4 goals in a final,then yes you must score or assist to get a well deserved MOTM

IBime Don reply am sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 12:19am On Mar 08, 2017
Lalaboi.. .remember when we shouldn't buy Diawara because he is Aston Villa's level

As for Lewis Baker, I am keeping your L till next season........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:14am On Mar 08, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
Lalaboi.. .remember when we shouldn't buy Diawara because he is Aston Villa's level

As for Lewis Baker, I am keeping your L till next season........

Mr youtube scout in real life, Wannabe club scout in his dreams. . Wehdone sir. .

Firstly, i didn't refer to your football manager squad as Aston villa level, that was emmaprince. .

Secondly, I came at you that time because you posted some pretty annoying transfer ins and outs as solution to chelsea's problems last season. I called your bluff because it was unrealistic and filled with naive targets.

You also suggested we buy the likes of Ben Arfa, how is he fearing in PSG?

Umtiti too, Barca dey enjoy am?

You also mentioned that Pedro be sold. Still think so now?

Costa be sold (Highest goal scorer for us right now) and then insanely suggested we bought Shane Long. Nna, were you on drugs that time?

You also had Fabregas on the bench from your fantasy team of last year before you turned pro-Fabregas this season.

Thank goodness Chelsea didn't appoint you as coach this season.

Any tom, d*ck and harry can do what you do by watching youtube clips and throwing names on the thread like you really do know what you are talking about. You will gloat at the 50% you get right to make yourself feel better then act all numb when you are wrong. Just because people dont bother to call you bluffs does not mean they dont see them

go and store your L in a cool dry place like the eye drop prescribed for you by the optician.

Adios.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:18am On Mar 08, 2017
Sergio Ramos has more career goals than Busquets and Iniesta combined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:19am On Mar 08, 2017
lalaboi:

Mr youtube scout in real life, Wannabe club scout in his dreams. . Wehdone sir. .

Firstly, i didn't refer to your football manager squad as Aston villa level, that was emmaprince. .

Secondly, I came at you that time because you posted some pretty annoying transfer ins and outs as solution to chelsea's problems last season. I called your bluff because it was unrealistic and filled with naive targets.

You also suggested we buy the likes of Ben Arfa, how is he fearing in PSG?

Umtiti too, Barca dey enjoy am?

You also mentioned that Pedro be sold. Still think so now?

Costa be sold (Highest goal scorer for us right now) and then insanely suggested we bought Shane Long. Nna, were you on drugs that time?

You also had Fabregas on the bench from your fantasy team of last year before you turned pro-Fabregas this season.

Thank goodness Chelsea didn't appoint you as coach this season.

Any tom, d*ck and harry can do what you do by watching youtube clips and throwing names on the thread like you really do know what you are talking about. You will gloat at the 50% you get right to make yourself feel better then act all numb when you are wrong. Just because people dont bother to call you bluffs does not mean they dont see them

go and store your L in a cool dry place like the eye drop prescribed for you by the optician.

Adios.
shocked shocked grin which one is YouTube scout..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:37am On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin grin Lala oooo. grin

You people ehn.

PS: Arsenal is a disgrace to the entire country of England. How can you lose 5-1 away then come back and still lose 1-5? How does this team end up representing us in England.? We must make sure they don't make champions league for next season.

Bayern used Old men on the flanks, and they still hammered 5 home and away.

Bayern VS Arsenal for the past 3 meetings.
Bayern 15 - 3 Arsenal. shocked shocked

I bet my life, Chelsea can't get disgraced like that out of Europe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2017
OH LAWD...So we have scouts on this section, Anyways Man Utd should be hiring, we need to overhaul our scouting department after several Money miss Roads like Di Maria and Depay.

Apply ASAP but till then, Edit out all the Ls in your Resume.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate, Thazard(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), Itsrm(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.