Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10553822 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
timbros:

Give me Aubameyang's conversion rate stat to prove that he is wasteful.

Only in Nairaland will a striker score a hat trick tonight and the very next day he will be tagged 'wasteful human being'.

SMH...
My brother I tire.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
hensben:
Then you must be a cave man smiley
Yeap.

I live in the slums of Olumo Rock. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
bykebyke:

Yeap.

I live in the slums of Olumo Rock. grin
I see. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
diggz:

So mou or zlatan is to blame for dabberlords senseless dribbles?

You must be watching an alternative premier league because he doesn't dribble as much again which means it took Mourinho too long to control his star player undecided

Besides his senseless Dribbling won Juventus the League title more times than I care to remember, Not exactly senseless if he doesn't get dispossessed often undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mikel and Ramires slugging it out in china. Ibime got rid of them cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
diggz:

Dayo this is the list of players for 2012 when hazard joined CFC below;

I do not know what you stand to benefit from lying all the time to prove a useless point.

Please tell us what point you just proved or trying to prove by posting the team list. Do you just google anything to post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Greatihex:
if it were to be another person that did what you did by naming kante, Costa, and the courtious you would have been on it for two weeks; using it to divert the argument. But, for Chelsea fans being the intelligent people they are, you were let off the hook.

Now, in 2014 when Chelsea reached the semi final of ucl, Hazard was the only reasonable player Chelsea had in their attack. No reasonable player in the midfield. Chelsea then was seen as a one man team.

All these players have been bought by Chelsea to boost the squad since Hazard arrived,

Did Neymar meet Rakitic or Suarez in Barca? werent they bought after he joined or what exatly is your point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
timbros:

Give me Aubameyang's conversion rate stat to prove that he is wasteful.

Only in Nairaland will a striker score a hat trick tonight and the very next day he will be tagged 'wasteful human being'.

SMH...

Aubameyang in BuLi: 18 NPG from 76 shots (23.78%) Conversion rate inside the area of 18 of 66 (27.27%)

It's not just on Nairaland

Some people actually watch the game

Now drop it bro

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Please tell us what point you just proved or trying to prove by posting the team list. Do you just google anything to post

He proved to us that you are a shameless liar for claiming hazard met costa, matic and courtois in chelsea when he joined. You should behave like a responsible man both offline and online as a married man.

In other news, mikel has turned to a central defender in china. I need to start training and move to china.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
hensben:
I hear you clap for yourself. When Neymar was tapping in Messi's creativity two seasons ago no one made a comment about that. Do you know Neymar can be wasteful too in front of goal huh if not for the team that create goals opportunity every two minutes. Let Neymar play under mou were every players are expected to defend first before thinking of getting a goal. Under mou attackers wait for counter attack, mistake from opponent or set piece before getting a goal.

You havent stopped all these lies since

Neymar contributes in defence currently even more than Hazard does for Chelsea. Many times on Wednesday Neymar was seen chasing attackers into his own half

Hazard is not playing under Mou this season yet Neymar has more goals and assist than him

Below is a gif from this same PSG game where

[img]http:///media/3-10-2017/Mr-vq5.gif[/img]

It shows Neymar defending for the chance created where Cavani struck the post, towards the end shows Neymar tracking back again for the chance Umtiti cleared

So all these your narrative and lies that defensive work is what makes Hidden to fail is a big lie

Goals in all comps this season Neymar 14 21 assists, Hazard all comps 11 goals 5 asissts

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
airmark:

He proved to us that you are a shameless liar for claiming hazard met costa, matic and courtois in chelsea when he joined. You should behave like a responsible man both offline and online as a married man.

In other news, mikel has turned to a central defender in china. I need to start training and move to china.

Half education is your own problem

Quote where I said Hazard MET those players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:

Aubameyang in BuLi: 18 NPG from 76 shots (23.78%) Conversion rate inside the area of 18 of 66 (27.27%)

Now drop it bro

Stop spamming here with Twitter comments made on the away match, a night which Aubameyang clearly had a bad day in the office. Why not post comments made on this other night he scored a hattrick?

I'm surprised you're judging him with the performance of just one match.

Overall this season 21 goals from 21 league games, 7 goals from 7 UCL games.

Make whatever you want from the image below.

N.B: Before you start saying I am comparing him with those guys, I am not. I just want you to see Aubameyang's 'per 90 metrics' in goals compared to town of the best goal scorers around.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Half education is your own problem

Quote where I said Hazard MET those players

Attached is the screenshot of your line as quoted by timbros before you edited 'when' to 'since' after you were exposed of the lie. I know you are fraudulent but why would you always go this low to prove your strength on a faceless forum? Tell me the meaning of the emboldened in your post below. You think you are smart but you are not at all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
airmark:

Attached is the screenshot of your line as quoted by timbros before you edited 'when' to 'since' after you were exposed of the lie. I know you are fraudulent but why would you always go this low to prove your strength on a faceless forum? Tell me the meaning of the emboldened in your post below. You think you are smart but you are not at all.

Lol...you beat me to it!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
airmark:

You are extremely foolish

Tis is the post I responded to

hensben:
Alvez, iniesta declining when Neymar joined? Hmm compare it to Chelsea team; anelka, drogba, lampard, malouda, Essien. barca still got mascherano, rakitic, Suarez, iniesta, Messi in their peak when neymar signed.

The poster who claimed Barca got Suarez and Rakitic when Neymar joined wont have a problem with the reponse showing Chelsea also has Costa and Cortouis in their peak when Hazard signed

But you from Feyingbole high school with no post primary education of note wont understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Neymar contributes in defence currently even more than Hazard does for Chelsea. Many times on Wednesday Neymar was seen chasing attackers into his own half

Hazard is not playing under Mou this season yet Neymar has more goals and assist than him

It shows Neymar defending for the chance created where Cavani struck the post, towards the end shows Neymar tracking back again for the chance Umtiti cleared

So all these your narrative and lies that defensive work is what makes Hidden to fail is a big lie

Goals in all comps this season Neymar 14 21 assists, Hazard all comps 11 goals 5 asissts
In all competition? So Hazard's team is in ucl all of a sudden. How can one scenario make you conclude Neymar defend too just like when playing under mou. May I remind you Barca always win ball possession, they are always with the ball every game they play and create goal chances almost every two minutes compare that to mou tactics. It is only mou that will be coaching a big club, leading by 1 goal to nil against Swansea and start substituting in defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
hensben:
In all competition? So Hazard's team is in ucl all of a sudden. How can one scenario make you conclude Neymar defend too just like when playing under mou. May I remind you Barca always win ball possession, they are always with the ball every game they play and create goal chances almost every two minutes compare that to mou tactics. It is only mou that will be coaching a big club, leading by 1 goal to nil against Swansea and start substituting in defenders.

So is Neymar in Carling cup?

I showed you two scenarios that made it to highlight reel. (One for the Cavani chance one for the Umtiti chance) in a game possibly like 10 more scenes that didnt make it to highlight in one single game.

Now it is about winning possesion not about him defending

Is Mourinho the coach of Hazard this season? Mourinho has stopped coaching Hazard for over 15months now yet he is still the excuse for Hazard fans

Shebi Conte has relieved Hazard of defensive job, how come he is still behind Neymar in goals and assist

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

So is Neymar in Carling cup?

I showed you two scenarios that made it to highlight reel. (One for the Cavani chance one for the Umtiti chance) in a game possibly like 10 more scenes that didnt make it to highlight in one single game.

Now it is about winning possesion not about him defending

Is Mourinho the coach of Hazard this season? Mourinho has stopped coaching Hazard for over 15months now yet he is still the excuse for Hazard fans

Shebi Conte has relieved Hazard of defensive job, how come he is still behind Neymar in goals and assist
How many games Hazard played in calling cup this season? Stop being childish in argument. When I say mou hazard is being restricted under mou i am saying mou tactics is defensive so it is difficult for a player who likes to exploit. Of course, every attacker track back once in a while but it doesn't mean that's how Barca plays, but can same be said of mou. You know what I am saying but just want to keep proven stubborn just to talk Hazard down.

Hazard is doing just fine this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

btw, In the gif you posted Neymar wasn't defending rather chasing the guy. Under mou, Hazard had to be in front of his left back all the time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
hensben:
How many games Hazard played in calling cup this season? Stop being childish in argument. When I say mou hazard is being restricted under mou i am saying mou tactics is defensive so it is difficult for a player who likes to exploit. Of course, every attacker track back once in a while but it doesn't mean that's how Barca plays, but can same be said of mou. You know what I am saying but just want to keep proven stubborn just to talk Hazard down.

Hazard is doing just fine this season.

Hazard is no longer under Mourinho, Hazard doesnt have defensive responsibilities this season since Chelsea adopted the new pattern Yet Neymar is outscoring him, out-assisting him in ratio 4:1

I dont need to talk Hazard down, when Compared to Neymar there is only one place Hazard can be and thats below

Neymar lifts Brazil with players like Fred, Jo, Paulinho, Hulk Gustavo, but Hazard cant lift Belgium with KDb, Dembele, Lukaku Ningollan. Maybe we should blame Mourinho for that too

WHen we talk of Neymar great performances, we talk of CL matches we talk of Olympics world cup, we talk of Hazard all we hear is league this league that. How about he does something in the league of champions aka CL.

No thats to hard. Neymar in his so called poor season outscoring Hazard

FYI, Neymar with 9 CL assists just broke the record for assists in a single season. Let Hazard cling onto his league this league that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
hensben:
btw, In the gif you posted Neymar wasn't defending rather chasing the guy. Under mou, Hazard had to be in front of his left back all the time.

See jokes, so defending is different from chasing? What will I hear from you again. Were you a court clown in the former life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
By the way lets check the CL goals conceded to see this great EPL defenders we hear about daily

in 4 CL second round matches EPL teams conceded 15 goals. an average of about 4 goals conceded per match

All hail the great no nonsense EPL defence

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are extremely foolish

Tis is the post I responded to

[s]The poster who claimed Barca got Suarez and Rakitic when Neymar joined wont have a problem with the reponse showing Chelsea also has Costa and Cortouis in their peak when Hazard signed

But you from Feyingbole high school with no post primary education of note wont understand[/s]

The post you responded to is inconsequential. Fact is that you fraudulently claimed matic, courtois and costa were in chelsea when hazard joined. This is a blatant lie and you should be ashamed of yourself trying to manipulate facts to win arguements. You are still behaving like a primary school boy in the full glare of everyone, trying to win arguments.

timbros:

Lol...you beat me to it!

Baba ogbomosho is a shameless agbaya .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
timbros:

Stop spamming here with Twitter comments made on the away match, a night which Aubameyang clearly had a bad day in the office. Why not post comments made on this other night he scored a hattrick?

I'm surprised you're judging him with the performance of just one match.

Overall this season 21 goals from 21 league games, 7 goals from 7 UCL games.

Make whatever you want from the image below.

N.B: Before you start saying I am comparing him with those guys, I am not. I just want you to see Aubameyang's 'per 90 metrics' in goals compared to town of the best goal scorers around.

Scroll up and check the dates those comments were made.. ..It was just about a game man

No doubt Auba has scored a lot but he has wasted a lot more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
airmark:
The post you responded to is inconsequential. Fact is that you fraudulently claimed matic, courtois and costa were in chelsea when hazard joined. This is a blatant lie and you should be ashamed of yourself trying to manipulate facts to win arguements. You are still behaving like a primary school boy in the full glare of everyone, trying to win arguments.

Baba ogbomosho is a shameless agbaya .

Primary school is where they teach people context. Your lack of context is the problem here, A response is based on the initial post but when you refuse to enter class when smart people were doing what can we .

Its unfortunate the world has to live with you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
The fraud coach just winning fraudulent awards in the fraudulent league

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4980677_img20170310120615_jpeg06f99ec81308bbcc6929090a6915db1d
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:

Your problem is over romanticizing simple stats....

You clearly didn't see the game and you are here famzing hat trick

He missed like 4 clear cut chances.. ..You think he is gonna get 7 clear cut chances against a quality opposition

You guys need to see games before you talk about stats
I asked you a simple question which is how many chances those it takes a striker to score a Hatrick." You couldn't answer

As a striker it is very normal to miss chances, that is why you are a striker. You must not score all goals, but after that what is your conversation rate per 90 minutes??. Aubameyang scores almost at least 2 in every matches he played...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

All these players have been bought by Chelsea to boost the squad since Hazard arrived,

Did Neymar meet Rakitic or Suarez in Barca? werent they bought after he joined or what exatly is your point
until you accept that you Bleep up, don't quote me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
I asked you a simple question which is how many chances those it takes a striker to score a Hatrick." You couldn't answer

As a striker it is very normal to miss chances, that is why you are a striker. You must not score all goals, but after that what is your conversation rate per 90 minutes??. Aubameyang scores almost at least 2 in every matches he played...
Clear cut chances to get a hat trick? 4 or 5
Auba had at least 6

Striker that took 66 shots in the box18 and scored 18.....is that one a CF?
He scores less than 1/3 of his chances. ...He almost scores 1 of every 4 chances

Aubameyang is a waste man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:
The fraud coach just winning fraudulent awards in the fraudulent league

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4980677_img20170310120615_jpeg06f99ec81308bbcc6929090a6915db1d
can't your man crack a smile ?
abi them force am to take the award.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:

Now drop it bro
How come you're showing us twitter rants of Feb 15?? Why are you not showing us the rants of the match played on Wednesday??.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), PendragonVII and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.