Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10502468 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nihilist:

What about EPL scorers chart? Who is better based on what you can see there? grin
I never started comparing lacazette with anybody.. I saw him as a good striker who should be noticed and given full Accolades... I started comparing him with icardi when some people thought icardi was better...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Willian don go plait hair.. Next match go sweet die. grin grin.. Maybe na that hair dy worry am...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
lordfalcao:
I never started comparing lacazette with anybody.. I saw him as a good striker who should be noticed and given full Accolades... I started comparing him with icardi when some people thought icardi was better...

You didn't answer the question bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

The season before Neymar joined Barca, I think they crashed out of the CL semi to Chelsea
The season before Hazard joined Chesea they were European Champions

Barcelona too had several declining old players when Neymar joined like Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Alves
Alvez, iniesta declining when Neymar joined? Hmm compare it to Chelsea team; anelka, drogba, lampard, malouda, Essien. barca still got mascherano, rakitic, Suarez, iniesta, Messi in their peak when neymar signed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
hensben:
Alvez, iniesta declining when Neymar joined? Hmm compare it to Chelsea team; anelka, drogba, lampard, malouda, Essien. barca still got mascherano, rakitic, Suarez, iniesta, Messi in their peak when neymar signed.

Iniesta was la liga best attacking midfielder and alves was in la liga team of the year after neymar joined barca o. Baba ogbomosho said they declined.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
hensben:

How many of these chelsea players did Hidden meet in Chelsea? why not include George Weah, Zola and Hasselbaink

Chelsea has Costa, Cortouis, Azpi, Kante, Cahill, Matic in their prime when Hazard joined

Mata made PFA team of the year when Hidden joined
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

How many of these chelsea players did Hidden meet in Chelsea? why not include George Weah, Zola and Hasselbaink

Chelsea has Costa, Cortouis, Azpi, Kante, Cahill, Matic in their prime when Hazard joined

oya make we do the maths;

Kante that is still yet to play ucl for Chelsea? Are you that desperate lie or you think you're mentioning one football ignoranmus huh. So you want to compare Costa to Suarez, Azpi to alvez, Cahill to mascherano....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Costa, Courtois and Matic joined 2 years after Hazard. Hazard joined the 6th place team in the league.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is me lordfalcao reporting from France shocked shocked

Bringing to you lacazette alert ; cheesy cheesy

1 goal and 1 assist tonight... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why are you so reckless with the way you type? See you shamelessly including Kante in your list.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
lordfalcao any Lacazette updates for us tonight??
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lana1:
cheesy cheesy

My bad. I don see am cheesy
lordfalcao:
This is me lordfalcao reporting from France shocked shocked

Bringing to you lacazette alert ; cheesy cheesy

1 goal and 1 assist tonight... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Add Alonso and Batshuayi to the list too cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lana1:
cheesy cheesy
he doesn't fail to deliver.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:38am On Mar 10, 2017
hensben:
oya make we do the maths;

Kante that is still yet to play ucl for Chelsea? Are you that desperate lie or you think you're mentioning one football ignoranmus huh. So you want to compare Costa to Suarez, Azpi to alvez, Cahill to mascherano....

Yes why can't we. They added top players to hazard abs he still suck.

2 goals from cl open play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Ibime:

Costa, Courtois and Matic joined 2 years after Hazard. Hazard joined the 6th place team in the league.

Everything hazard na league league league. Never Europe because he's a local champion whose only relevance is in local league.

Are you forgetting to tell us hazard joined European champions and ensured they crashed out of the groups in his first season with his failed false 9 performance in Turin
Ensured they crashed out in his 2nd season to atletico with his lazy performance

Ensured they crashed out to 10 man psg in his 3rd and 4th with another hopeless performance

Ensured they didn't qualify for cl in his 5th year

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2017
diggz:

Why are you so reckless with the way you type? See you shamelessly including Kante in your list.....

Remove Kante put Fabregas still doesn't mask the failure called Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:41am On Mar 10, 2017
timbros:

Add Alonso and Batshuayi to the list too cheesy

Yes o add then and tell us why hazard is so useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Lampard's team of the season so far. I will swap lallana for alexis or mane

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 10, 2017
airmark:
Lampard's team of the season so far. I will swap lallana for alexis or mane

No Pogba, What a foolish Pundit Lampard will make, I'm not surprised he was a foolish player during his playing days and maybe he's watching an Alternative EPL Season but in what world is Azplicueta better than Valencia or even Moses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:44am On Mar 10, 2017
Wingback:

No Pogba, What a foolish Pundit Lampard will make, I'm not surprised he was a foolish player during his playing days and maybe he's watching an Alternative EPL Season but in what world is Azplicueta better than Valencia or even Moses.

He should be in a barbershop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bi0nics: 1:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Pogba?? The only thing he's good at is hitting the woodwork
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 10, 2017
airmark:

He should be in a barbershop.

Savage but he should be there over Lallana and Definitely over Alli...TF?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 10, 2017
bi0nics:
Pogba?? The only thing he's good at is hitting the woodwork

And hitting bitches_ Also he's good at hitting his crosses, passes and lobbed balls, his long shots are spectacular too...If he shaved his head, He would be the black Hitman.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bi0nics: 2:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Wingback:

And hitting bitches_ Also he's good at hitting his crosses, passes and lobbed balls, his long shots are spectacular too...If he shaved his head, He would be the black Hitman.

Only if those qualities could take manure outta 6th position lol.
Vanquay, join the blue army.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 10, 2017
bi0nics:

Only if those qualities could take manure outta 6th position lol.
Vanquay, join the blue army.

I have only 3 clubs and they will remain my clubs till I die.

Washington Wizards, Baltimore Orioles, and Baltimore Ravens...I'm not a big soccer fan I just Enjoy playing it and happen to be very good at it but in Europe Man Utd is the one I find most appealing and my whole fam are Tottenham fans so I'm fairly biased to them too, who knows maybe someday but till then Fvck Chelsea grin and GGMU.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Wingback:

Savage but he should be there over Lallana and Definitely over Alli...TF?

If i'm to make 2 epl teams of the season so far, pogba won't make any.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 10, 2017
airmark:

If i'm to make 2 epl teams of the season so far, pogba won't make any.

SMH, I'm firmly against his purchase but Dude would have a spectacular season if he didn't have A slowpoke like Mourinho or a Waste pipe like Zlatan... at least if you made six he will definitely be in one of them...Oh well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:23am On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:
Neymar>Hazard

Make we just agree

What that boy did today is beyond anything Hazard can do

Breathtaking

Truth is sweet! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:26am On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Remove Kante put Fabregas still doesn't mask the failure called Hazard

Dayo this is the list of players for 2012 when hazard joined CFC below;

Petr Čech,
Ross Turnbull
Henrique Hilário
Branislav Ivanović
Ashley Cole
David Luiz
Paulo Ferreira
Gary Cahill
John Terry (C)
César Azpilicueta
Ryan Bertrand
Nathan Aké
Oriol Romeu
Ramires
Frank Lampard (VC)
Juan Mata
Oscar
John Obi Mikel
Victor Moses
Florent Malouda
Eden Hazard
Marko Marin
Yossi Benayoun
Fernando Torres
Demba ba

I do not know what you stand to benefit from lying all the time to prove a useless point.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Wingback:

SMH, I'm firmly against his purchase but Dude would have a spectacular season if he didn't have A slowpoke like Mourinho or a Waste pipe like Zlatan... at least if you made six he will definitely be in one of them...Oh well.

So mou or zlatan is to blame for dabberlords senseless dribbles?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:

I don't think Stoke, Sunderland and other low teams are stupid enough to always adopt the most difficult style to play against the most difficult opponents
it is has proven to be efficient to a level. It is one the reasons smaller teams in the epl get results against the bigger teams.
The style demands a high level of concentration to execute and those who are not defenders will have to learn the art of defending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, kad199, LikeSkeSke, abimcdssi, Agadinaagwuofe and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.