Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10557456 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) ... (19188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Club popularity and origin of country make people think Neymar is a better player than Abumeyang.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Everything hazard na league league league. Never Europe because he's a local champion whose only relevance is in local league.

Are you forgetting to tell us hazard joined European champions and ensured they crashed out of the groups in his first season with his failed false 9 performance in Turin
Ensured they crashed out in his 2nd season to atletico with his lazy performance

Ensured they crashed out to 10 man psg in his 3rd and 4th with another hopeless performance

Ensured they didn't qualify for cl in his 5th year
if it were to be another person that did what you did by naming kante, Costa, and the courtious you would have been on it for two weeks; using it to divert the argument. But, for Chelsea fans being the intelligent people they are, you were let off the hook.

Now, in 2014 when Chelsea reached the semi final of ucl, Hazard was the only reasonable player Chelsea had in their attack. No reasonable player in the midfield. Chelsea then was seen as a one man team.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:13am On Mar 10, 2017
airmark:

smiley May be man city will take him away. I am not sure pep is comfortable with aguero.
i pray so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2017
hensben:
Club popularity and origin of country make people think Neymar is a better player than Abumeyang.

true talk. He (Abumeyang) even score a hatrick. not p.k o since p.k no b goal to the striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Greatihex:
it is has proven to be efficient to a level. It is one the reasons smaller teams in the epl get results against the bigger teams.
The style demands a high level of concentration to execute and those who are not defenders will have to learn the art of defending.

Gather a team of amateurs from anywhere in the world,teach them the basics of tiki-taka or possession footy and watch them play an equal or slightly better team after 2 years of training

2 things will happen
1-They will lose
2-They will end up losing possession and looking so disorganized that they will start packing the bus by default

Take another team of amateurs and give them weed without any tactical training, tell them they must not conceed and throw them into the bus mode.. ...As long as their opponents aren't marginally better, they will thrive

Months ago when we played the Provost cup, my class was the only one repping Pre clinicals,after destroying our first two opponents with attacking footy we were paired against the Clinicals team that encompasses level4-7,they were stronger, faster, had more depth of course.. ...

We started with the attacking plan,we couldn't play from the back because our defenders are the agidi type with zero technique, we couldn't play long balls because they were taller and stronger, without a word from our coach we went into bus parking,equalized and forced them to a shoot out

There is a reason why we didn't win the league in the first season of Jose's return,breaking down a well drilled defence isn't easy bro
Ask Someone how far, baba tried to play expansive feeling like Barca, no one had to tell him to go back to bus parking and fighting.

Bus parking is what you do when you admit your opponent is better, you only use your teeth(the easy way) when you are fighting someone stronger

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2017
hensben:

Auba is the tap-in master.. ...Wasteful human being

He is not better than Mane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:

jesus... What is this ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
jesus... What is this ??
Do you watch Auba?

Nigga needs 8 chances to score 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:

lol

Bigkesh you really need to minimise how you make careless comments sometimes.

Please give me that wasteful human being who who scored 21 goals so far in 21 league appearances. Abeg I need this wasteful human being who is on 7 goals in 7 UCL appearances this season.

Wasteful indeed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:

Do you watch Auba?

Nigga needs 8 chances to score 2
He scored 3.

How many chances do a striker need to score a hat trick

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2017
timbros:

lol

Please give me that wasteful human being who who scored 21 goals so far in 21 league appearances. Abeg I need this wasteful human being who is on 7 goals in 7 UCL appearances this season.

Wasteful indeed. grin
I just tire...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Lordfalcao, how you see Lacazette celebration last night?

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2017
elrony:
Lordfalcao, how you see Lacazette celebration last night?

grin cheesy grin
my brother the thing off me shocked shocked..... For some seconds I was like, " was he not the one that took that shot" grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
my brother the thing off me shocked shocked..... For some seconds I was like, " was he not the one that took that shot" grin grin

Nigga is on fire at the moment tho...

He needs to leave Lyon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2017
elrony:

Nigga is on fire at the moment tho...

He needs to leave Lyon
I swear.. Good touches on the ball.. Has one or two quick dribbles to get past defenders.. I wish him good luck wherever he finds himself...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2017
timbros:

lol

Wasteful indeed. grin

Simple question

Has Ibrahimovic been wasteful?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
He scored 3.

How many chances do a striker need to score a hat trick
Your problem is over romanticizing simple stats....

You clearly didn't see the game and you are here famzing hat trick

He missed like 4 clear cut chances.. ..You think he is gonna get 7 clear cut chances against a quality opposition

You guys need to see games before you talk about stats

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:

Simple question

Has Ibrahimovic been wasteful?

All your debates always end up in comparison. Wetin consign Ibra for this talk?

Calling a striker with 28 goals in 31 apps overall so far this season 'wasteful' is just so careless...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:

Your problem is over romanticizing simple stats....

You clearly didn't see the game and you are here famzing hat trick

He missed like 4 clear cut chances.. ..You think he is gonna get 7 clear cut chances against a quality opposition

You guys need to see games before you talk about stats

Please cite those four 'clear cut chances'...because that is the match I watched. I didn't watch Barça match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:

I hear you clap for yourself. When Neymar was tapping in Messi's creativity two seasons ago no one made a comment about that. Do you know Neymar can be wasteful too in front of goal huh if not for the team that create goals opportunity every two minutes. Let Neymar play under mou were every players are expected to defend first before thinking of getting a goal. Under mou attackers wait for counter attack, mistake from opponent or set piece before getting a goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2017
timbros:

All your debates always end up in comparison. Wetin consign Ibra for this talk?

Calling a striker with 28 goals in 31 apps overall so far this season 'wasteful' is just so careless...
I was just trying to tell you that you can score a lot and still be wasteful

It depends on the numbers of chances you get.. .
Ibra has over 20 goals, Cavani has 38 goals

Conversion rate ni koko

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2017
timbros:

Please cite those four 'clear cut chances'...because that is the match I watched. I didn't watch Barça match.

Haha.. ..If you saw the game, you should know

Don't have time to pull up YouTube clips

A40:

Aubameyang should probably be on 8 goals from this tie alone.

h

Someone that saw the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2017
hensben:
If Hazard was good enough he would be in a popular club too.

Barcelona and Madrid have scouts. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
I swear.. Good touches on the ball.. Has one or two quick dribbles to get past defenders.. I wish him good luck wherever he finds himself...

Well said! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
bykebyke:

If Hazard was good enough he would be in a popular club too.

Barcelona and Madrid have scouts. grin grin
Where you see Hazard for that comment you mentioned huh. Chelsea is famous club too or you don't know this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Goal of the month for February- Eden Hazard

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
hensben:
Where you see Hazard for that comment you mentioned huh. Chelsea is famous club too or you don't know this.
Where I come from no one knows Chelsea. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
bykebyke:

The club that got your greatest ever player weeping
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
bykebyke:

The club that got your greatest ever player in tears
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:

Gather a team of amateurs from anywhere in the world,teach them the basics of tiki-taka or possession footy and watch them play an equal or slightly better team after 2 years of training

2 things will happen
1-They will lose
2-They will end up losing possession and looking so disorganized that they will start packing the bus by default

Take another team of amateurs and give them weed without any tactical training, tell them they must not conceed and throw them into the bus mode.. ...As long as their opponents aren't marginally better, they will thrive

Months ago when we played the Provost cup, my class was the only one repping Pre clinicals,after destroying our first two opponents with attacking footy we were paired against the Clinicals team that encompasses level4-7,they were stronger, faster, had more depth of course.. ...

We started with the attacking plan,we couldn't play from the back because our defenders are the agidi type with zero technique, we couldn't play long balls because they were taller and stronger, without a word from our coach we went into bus parking,equalized and forced them to a shoot out

There is a reason why we didn't win the league in the first season of Jose's return,breaking down a well drilled defence isn't easy bro
Ask Someone how far, baba tried to play expansive feeling like Barca, no one had to tell him to go back to bus parking and fighting.

Bus parking is what you do when you admit your opponent is better, you only use your teeth(the easy way) when you are fighting someone stronger
do you know how it feels when an attacker or midfielder is asked to defend? Compare that to how the player is allowed to go forward and express himself. Even defenders will enjoy going forward and expressing themselves.
How does it feel when you have the ball and playing around the way you like? Compare it to when you chase the ball around and only having to pull it out whenever you touch it.
If defending was easy, PSG wouldn't have lost. The thing is that they tried to defend, but they don't know the act.

For the records, mou only parks the bus when he feels it is necessary. There is no time he has failed to park the bus when he was supposed to.

If you don't know that tactics is used in defending, you should go and make more research about defending. Reading mourinho's history will help.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
bykebyke:

Then you must be a cave man smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
bigkesh:

I was just trying to tell you that you can score a lot and still be wasteful

It depends on the numbers of chances you get.. .
Ibra has over 20 goals, Cavani has 38 goals

Conversion rate ni koko

Give me Aubameyang's conversion rate stat to prove that he is wasteful.

Only in Nairaland will a striker score a hat trick tonight and the very next day he will be tagged 'wasteful human being'.

SMH...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) ... (19188) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate, LUGER(m), Odunharry(m), BykeLaByke and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.