Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10452022 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
chic2pimp:

The bascard was remonstrating ya know grin

FBS:

Mother of all tackles. grin

His boot even flew off!

I con dey pity Cannigia. Those dirty Cameroonians really did a number on him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
airmark:

It's obvious you have never trained professionally as a footballer. I will pardon you. You can search online for tutorials where you see pro soccer coaches giving tips on tackles. You think pep was mad for saying he didnt train tackles? Come on, you are ignorant as regards soccer technicalities. These link may clear your enormous ignorance. From me to you it's free :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ794D3zYAU

You are a joker my gee grin grin grin

You went a brought an instructional video from livestrong for kids and amateurs to show that professional coaches are coaching topflight professional footballers to slide tackle. You are ridiculous mehn. Any coach that instructs professional footballers to do sliding drills in training will get sacked that same day. What an insult. For one, training sessions try to avoid too much hard contact to avoid injuries to players. What kind of mumu coach will run slide tackle drills with professional topflight footballers?

When Pep said he is not a coach for the tackles, everyone with sense understood that he meant he doesn't coach defence much, not that we expect Conte and Mourinho to be doing slide tackle drills while Pep is not.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
airmark:
So without hazard, this team cant beat a 10-man greece . cheesy
Lukakuuuu.

Can they win this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nihilist:

Baba nla tackle. grin

Cannigia your papa cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
But some scummies said martial is better than lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Is it over for Dutch football?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ibime:

You are a joker my gee grin grin grin

You went a brought an instructional video from livestrong for kids and amateurs to show that professional coaches are coaching topflight professional footballers to slide tackle. You are ridiculous mehn. Any coach that instructs professional footballers to do sliding drills in training will get sacked that same day. What an insult. For one, training sessions try to avoid too much hard contact to avoid injuries to players. What kind of mumu coach will run slide tackle drills with professional topflight footballers?

When Pep said he is not a coach for the tackles, everyone with sense understood that he meant he doesn't coach defence much, not that we expect Conte and Mourinho to be doing slide tackle drills while Pep is not.

This is how you get stuffs wrong. There are different drills to improve defender's tackling skills. You can have 3 v 2 sessions among others. During this session , coach will point out your mistakes in late tackle timing and all that. You can't understand these things bro. Stick to your soccer stats and calculation. Pep who doesn't give an f about tackles , has his team conceding goals left and right. Don't try to twist peps line, go and watch the interview , he asked "what is tackle ? I don't train tackles ". He was asked a clear question on tackles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nihilist:

Baba nla tackle. grin

Cannigia your papa cheesy

Sledge hammer grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2017
airmark:

This is how you get stuffs wrong. There are different drills to improve defender's tackling skills. You can have 3 v 2 sessions among others. During this session , coach will point out your mistakes in late tackle timing and all that. You can't understand these things bro.

3 Vs 2 session, pig in the middle aka fool etc is not coaching of tackles. It is to help your pressing, fitness, touch, passing etc. Nobody slide tackles in those sessions.

Coach slide tackle ko, coach tackle ni.

Even me Ibime, no professional coach can come and coach me about slide tackling and teach me how to slide. You either have the timing or you don't. That's as stupid as claiming NBA coach is teaching professional basketballers how to jump and touch the rim.

If you find one interview from one professional player claiming one coach taught him how to slide tackle after he became a professional, I will change my moniker on this forum. Brainless yarns.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Ibime:

3 Vs 2 session, pig in the middle aka fool etc is not coaching of tackles. It is to help your pressing, fitness, touch, passing etc. Nobody slide tackles in those sessions.

Coach slide tackle ko, coach tackle ni.

Even me Ibime, no professional coach can come and coach me about slide tackling and teach me how to slide. You either have the timing or you don't. That's as stupid as claiming NBA coach is teaching professional basketballers how to jump and touch the rim.

If you find one interview from one professional player claiming one coach taught him how to slide tackle after he became a professional, I will change my moniker on this forum. Brainless yarns.

This is how you twist stuffs. Tackles are part of what a coach can improve in his players. Those that you listed are defensive drills and can be tweaked for tackles training generally. Meanwhile you can do minimal slide tackles in 3 v 2 bro, it depends on what the coach want to improve at that time. I am telling you from a former player's point of view, you are arguing blindly. While you use a 'piggy in the middle' to train possession keeping, you can use it to drill your defenders on interceptions, pressing and tackles. Not every tackles are slide tackles, so there are cases coach will draft few defenders only in the middle and give them targets. Dont tell me what i know bro.

Nobody does slide tackle, right ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http:///media/3-25-2017/7pLGCv.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:47am On Mar 26, 2017
airmark:

This is how you twist stuffs. Tackles are part of what a coach can improve in his players. Those that you listed are defensive drills and can be tweaked for tackles training generally. Meanwhile you can do minimal slide tackles in 3 v 2 bro, it depends on what the coach want to improve at that time. I am telling you from a former player's point of view, you are arguing blindly. While you use a 'piggy in the middle' to train possession keeping, you can use it to drill your defenders on interceptions, pressing and tackles. Not every tackles are slide tackles, so there are cases coach will draft few defenders only in the middle and give them targets. Dont tell me what i know bro.

Even Pep does Piggy in the middle drills bro. What are you talking about using Pig in the middle to train tackles that Pep doesn't train. Do you see them showing players how to slide in pig in the middle? We have all played pig in the middle. Former player ko, former player ni. Which coach took you and taught you how to slide and time your sliding. Why didn't you slap him?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 26, 2017
The UpBarca Thread is known for having the dullest fans on this section, on the other end you have the Chelsea thread with intelligent people although their arguments have zero context most times.

Don't even Ask me about Arsenal they are soo far right the Autist Spectrum...Man utd, hmm average, Bunch of idiots and People with unoriginal Arguments that defy logic but the few intelligent people there manage to uphold our prestige.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:55am On Mar 26, 2017
airmark:

This is barca piggy in the middle, no slide tackle , right ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http:///media/3-25-2017/7pLGCv.gif[/img]

What a facetious mugu. Nobody is coaching this player to slide, and nobody told him to slide nor called him and showed him how to slide properly. He is just playing football not being coached on how to slide. This is Peps Barca team as evidenced by the presence of Seydou Keita and Abidal. Was Pep coaching tackle?

This is how you would take a regular training exercise and claim someone is coaching a professional footballer on how to slide on the floor.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Ibime:

What a facetious mugu. Nobody is coaching this player to slide, and nobody told him to slide nor called him and showed him how to slide properly. He is just playing football not being coached on how to slide. This is Peps Barca team as evidenced by the presence of Seydou Keita. Was Pep coaching tackle?

Yes this is where a coach's input comes in. After he failed in that attempt, a coach like conte will give him tips why his tackle was ineffective and risked being carded. what he needs to do in such situation next time. This is the beauty of training that you dont understand as you never experienced it before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:07am On Mar 26, 2017
airmark:

Nobody does slide tackle, right ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's a playful matter, not regular pig in the middle protocol. This is how fights start in training.

Your brain has been noticed - "Pig in the middle is a slide tackle drill".

I hope you are not thinking of coaching career. The day you come and tell your players you want to show them how to slide tackle using pig in the middle is the day you will lose your job. We have all played pig in the middle a million times bro. Stop it.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:10am On Mar 26, 2017
airmark:

Yes this is where a coach's input comes in. After he failed in that attempt, a coach like conte will give him tips why his tackle was ineffective and risked being carded. what he needs to do in such situation next time. This is the beauty of training that you dont understand as you never experienced it before.

No, a coach like Conte will either ignore the halfhearted attempt knowing it is not serious, or if it is seriously mistimed, call him and warn him not to injure his teammate in training.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Ibime:

That's a playful matter, not regular pig in the middle protocol. This is how fights start in training.

Your brain has been noticed - "Pig in the middle is a slide tackle drill".

I hope you are not thinking of coaching career. The day you come and tell your players you want to show them how to slide tackle using pig in the middle is the day you will lose your job. We have all played pig in the middle a million times bro. Stop it.

You keep shifting post, dabbling into ridiculous stuffs when cornered. Spirit of ramuzaki has taken over you. If i show you 10 gifs of slide tackles in piggy, you will still find something to say. Tackles generally and interceptions are improved with piggy sessions. You need to learn it today. Stop arguing blindly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:14am On Mar 26, 2017
airmark:

You keep shifting post, dabbling into ridiculous stuffs when cornered. Spirit of ramuzaki has taken over you. If i show you 10 gifs of slide tackles in piggy, you will still find something to say. Tackles generally and interceptions are improved with piggy sessions. You need to learn it today. Stop arguing blindly.

My friend shut it. There is only so long one can stomach eediocy. We have always known you are not bright upstairs but claiming that piggy in the middle is a slide tackling exercise is the height of eediocy. Using gif of slide tackle during pig in the middle to claim it is a slide tackle exercise is just as stewpid. You might as well use gif of slide tackle in monkey post to claim the same thing.

Playing 5 a side is chiefly a possession and pressing exercise like piggy. Players shooting during 5-a-side is not evidence that 5 a side is a shooting drill. Shooting has its own drill.

Crossing has it's own drill. Set Pieces have their own drill. Ball control has its own drills through head tennis etc. Dribbling has its own drill with the slalom cones. Even pressing has its own drill, where cones are set across the pitch and each player must block all passing lanes through two cones.

You are busy telling us you are an ex-pro footballer and cannot point to any slide tackling drill, you are busy telling us nonsense about piggy. In all your years in pro football, which coach taught you slide tackling and what was the drill? Please don't say Piggy!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Ibime:

[s]My friend shut it. There is only so long one can stomach eediocy. We have always known you are not bright upstairs but claiming that piggy in the middle is a slide tackling exercise is the height of eediocy. Using gif of slide tackle during pig in the middle to claim it is a slide tackle exercise is just as stewpid. You might as well use gif of slide tackle in monkey post to claim the same thing.

Playing 5 a side is chiefly a possession and pressing exercise like piggy. Players shooting during 5-a-side is not evidence that 5 a side is a shooting drill. Shooting has its own drill.

Crossing has it's own drill. Set Pieces have their own drill. Ball control has its own drills through head tennis etc. Dribbling has its own drill with the slalom cones. Even pressing has its own drill, where cones are set across the pitch and each player must block all passing lanes through two cones.[/s][s]

You are busy telling us you are an ex-pro footballer and cannot point to any slide tackling drill, you are busy telling us nonsense about piggy. In all your years in pro football, which coach taught you slide tackling and what was the drill? Please don't say Piggy!
[/s]

I never told you piggy was a slide tackle training. Quote me. When you lose argument, you start misrepresenting facts. You stated ''nobody does slide tackles in piggy'' and 3v2, i just exposed you as a nincompoop with that gif. You never played semi-professional football except in local oloibiri high school field and on your street. What you dont know you keep mute and learn. I said 3v2 and other sessions could be used to improve tackling skills. I dont know if fat has done you bad to forget stuffs so easily. When you are found out, you keep quiet and move on. Dayo has done that, but agidi will not let you eat the humble pie. Everything you were saying about tackles since yesterday showed you lack knowledge of what you immersed yourself in. Tackle is one of the essential skills a great dm must possess to be above the rest. Matic did it in 2014/2015 for us. Kante is doing it. If you dont like it, dont visit whoscored, skysports, squawka and other media that hold it in high esteem in rating players. Stop telling us nonsense here.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:17am On Mar 26, 2017
airmark:

I never told you piggy was a slide tackle training. Quote me. When you lose argument, you start misrepresenting facts. You stated ''nobody does slide tackles in piggy'' and 3v2, i just exposed you as a nincompoop with that gif. You never played football except in local oloibiri high school field. What you dont know you keep mute and learn. I said 3v2 and other sessions could be used to improve tackling skills.

Shut it mate. You told us that a coach can show a player how to make a slide tackle like Boateng did on Messi. We asked you how and you went and brought a video of a coach showing kids how to slide on their arse. We asked you to come again and you started talking about piggy in the middle.

airmark:
Calamitous Boathand strangely did something close here, if you miss that moment messi is gone.

That's why not everyone knows when and how to tackle. Coaches train players these things. You may not understand.

There is no professional player that needs a long jump coach to show them how to slide on their arse. If you have not worked out the physics of your own body by then, it is not old men like Ancelotti and SAF that will come and break their knees showing you how to jump like long jump coach. Coach does not show professional footballer how to control the flight of his own body, coaches only job is to keep the professional footballer in shape and the player can sort out his own mechanics. Before that player signed pro-contract, he already knows how to slide on his own arse.

You went to Phillipines to play football, instead of learning proper skills so we can send you to China to make shaolin money, you went to start using piggy in the middle to learn how to slide on your arse when other players where using it to learn touch, technique and speed of passing. No wonder you dropped out of football to play MMM, and now when we ask you which slide tackle drills you used in your football career, you start telling us about pig in the middle.

We were actually hoping to learn something enlightening from you, instead you hit us with pig in the middle also known to Nigerians as Fool. What's next, Monkey Post or Ballay Ay?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Ibime:

Shut it mate. You told us that a coach can show a player how to make a slide tackle like Boateng did on Messi. We asked you how and you started talking about piggy in the middle.

There is no professional player that needs a long jump coach to show them how to slide on their arse. If you have not worked out the physics of your own body by then, it is not old men like Ancelotti and SAF that will come and break their knees showing you how to jump like long jump coach. Coach does not show professional footballer how to control the flight of his own body, coaches only job is to keep the professional footballer in shape and the player can sort out his own mechanics. Before that player signed pro-contract, he already knows how to slide on his own arse.

You went to Phillipines to play football, instead of learning proper skills so we can send you to China to make shaolin money, you went to start using piggy in the middle to learn how to slide on your arse when other players where using it to learn touch, technique and speed of passing. No wonder you dropped out of football to play MMM, and now when we ask you which slide tackle drills you used in your football career, you start telling us about pig in the middle.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a f00l. cheesy If i give you soccer drills with cones, you will defend better than man utd's jones in 6 months and dayo wont be yabbin you again. 1v1 , 2v1, 3v2 , piggy can serve many purposes in training sessions. That 1 man attacking advantage in 3v2, 2v1 will force the defender(s) to always tackle to stop goal-bound move among other stuffs. I dont blame you for not knowing this, but you need to calm down and understand that no one is an island of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:50am On Mar 26, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a f00l. cheesy If i give you soccer drills with cones, you will defend better than man utd's jones in 6 months and dayo wont be yabbin you again. 1v1 , 2v1, 3v2 , piggy can serve many purposes in training sessions. That 1 man attacking advantage in 3v2, 2v1 will force the defender(s) to always tackle to stop goal-bound move among other stuffs. I dont blame you for not knowing this, but you need to calm down and understand that no one is an island of knowledge.

Kids in Nigeria play 3v2, 2v1, Fool etc. I'm disappointed in you though. You supposed to teach us some things about pro football, you started telling us all the games we already played as kids in Nigeria. What's next "dribble and score"?

How about the one we call 'American football' that one where if someone opio ie nutmeg you, everybody is allowed to slap shege out of you until you run and touch a tree. That's the best drill for teaching players how to keep their legs closed. Did they teach you that one in professional football as well?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Ibime:

Kids in Nigeria play 3v2, 2v1, Fool etc. I'm disappointed in you though. You supposed to teach us some things about pro football, you started telling us all the games we already played as kids in Nigeria. What's next "dribble and score"?

How about the one we call 'American football' that one where if someone opio ie nutmeg you, everybody is allowed to slap shege out of you until you run and touch a tree. That's the best drill for teaching players how to keep their legs closed. Did they teach you that one in professional football as well?

Kids play 11v 11 everywhere too like pros . Kids play monkey posts , pros also use small posts. Garden egg is different from egg. If you want to train, hit gym first and tell me the amount of pounds you dropped before I can give you tips on how to nutmeg dayo and silence him forever, even if he comes with his Ill-timed tackles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
But some scummies said martial is better than lukaku

Martial has been forgotten bro.. ...Nothing player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2017
In 10 months Hazard has scored against Man United, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Everton

No penalty, no tap-in, No simple goal.........
All crazy wonderful solo goals .....These are the best teams in English football

He is getting there gradually, he now decides big games.. ...UCL is the next stop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:23am On Mar 26, 2017
My Bosses them, airmark and ibime...... I throwaway plenty salutes to una o..... Thanks alot.

Meanwhile, I see una hand work o..... I done start to read up. Interesting exchanges sofar.

Funlordmaniac; you dey find person to verbally decapitate abi? You try well well bro, carry your wahala go front I no get muscle. By the way, kindly meet raumdeuter Na my oga and him Sabi handle such matters better. I can even bet on him arguing day to be night.

@ Nihilist.... The 5 you gave to ibime yesterday tho. cheesy cheesy Na deliberate waka hidden under 5 grin cheesy

Greetings my CFC peeps and happy mother's day to we mother's,wives and sisters.

@ raumdeuter happy mother's day to Ur oloshos tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Gyalchester:
The UpBarca Thread is known for having the dullest fans on this section, on the other end you have the Chelsea thread with intelligent people although their arguments have zero context most times.

Don't even Ask me about Arsenal they are soo far right the Autist Spectrum...Man utd, hmm average, Bunch of idiots and People with unoriginal Arguments that defy logic but the few intelligent people there manage to uphold our prestige.

Wingback, what crime have you committed again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Una still dey tackle unaself on tackle matter.
Keep tackling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Any barca fan arguing Neymar and hazard is dumb i swear. until hazard finish top three in ballon d or enter FIFA team of the year his not worthy. Stupid Chelsea fanz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Any barca fan arguing Neymar and hazard is dumb i swear. until hazard finish top three in ballon d or enter FIFA team of the year his not worthy. Stupid Chelsea fanz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neighy(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Nigga go and follow your mates like arsenal, dortmund or lyon to drag for players! Don't allow comical news headlines give you false hopes! You guys can't even sign his kid brother for your youth team over united talk less of the man himself! He already has a squad number waiting for him at old trafford! tongue
lol... Mikel had a squad number so dd hazard buh guess where dey ended up?? Not to mention pedro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2017
diggz:
My Bosses ... I throwaway plenty salutes to una o..... Thanks alot.

Meanwhile, I see una hand work o..... I done start to read up. Interesting exchanges sofar.

Funlordmaniac; you dey find person to verbally decapitate abi? You try well well bro, carry your wahala go front I no get muscle. By the way, kindly meet raumdeuter Na my oga and him Sabi handle such matters better. I can even bet on him arguing day to be night.

@ Nihilist.... The 5 you gave to ibime yesterday tho. cheesy cheesy Na deliberate waka hidden under 5 grin cheesy

Greetings my CFC peeps and happy mother's day to we mother's,wives and sisters.

Lol...I actually wanted us to compare the pros or cons, gifs and stats of some of our clubs past great players with epistles as "nihilist" and "L ibimz chapo" been do yesterday!
Anyway I will wait till your funeral at old trafford to make it sweeter! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.