Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530035 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2017
Courtois is certainly getting that Golden glove. Kane just made the race for Golden boot even more close.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
Kane is the real deal man. 25goals in the League.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On May 18, 2017
An example of the tough EPL defence they told us about on display for Leicester tonight

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen. it Kane for the Golden boot. 4 goals and makes it 26

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2017
Tomorrow morning I expect to start seeing headlines like.."Kane to replace benzema at madrid, while morata considers spurs switch over the blues"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2017
Kane is a proven EPL scorer.. I must congratulate this great man pochettino, he knows his onion in spotting talents without paying 89 million..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 18, 2017
Poor lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2017
Why waste 60-80 million on Lukaku Mbappe. .

When you can test Spurs resolve with 90Million for Kane. . ? Break the world record. they would accept

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:
An example of the tough EPL defence they told us about on display for Leicester tonight
lol but the midfield is more to blame they offered no protection with their poor ball retention coupled with the fact they were up against six efficient midfielders. It was always going to be massacre.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
pamcode:
Sin bin? What that

A place where players who have committed an offence chill out for some minutes only to come back to the pitch later on. You can find that in ice hockey and some other sports.

Sin = Your offence. Bin = That seat designed for ya.

It would be absurd to see this crap in football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
Chelsea fans cheesy cheesy grin

We should break the world record for any Striker in form
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

How many of those defence did ur Uncle Fraudiola play against and win?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:16pm On May 18, 2017
Airmark, Can you still remember when our apari Uncle Raumdeuter tagged Hart Kane a one-sesson wonder player?? How we fit take dig that post out grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:17pm On May 18, 2017
lordfalcao:
Kane is a proven EPL scorer.. I must congratulate this great man pochettino, he knows his onion in spotting talents without paying 89 million..

Shots fired!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 10:18pm On May 18, 2017
Tottenham should have won the Title.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2017
Harry Kane try today, I can't remember the last time I saw a player score 4 in the EPL..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2017
lordfalcao:

Shot fired

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2017
Nihilist will be pained tonight. See as Kane just overtake Lukaku like Carl Lewis in the last 20 metres.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2017
PattyCake:
Tottenham should have won the Title.

Give them one of manyoo titles

You swine

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Airmark, Can you still remember when our apari Uncle Raumdeuter tagged Hart Kane a one-sesson wonder player?? How we fit take dig that post out grin grin grin

Leave that oponu apari alone jare. Omo digging no easy o. Using another technique now, you wont kill me. I dont have hausas' strength.

Ibime:
Nihilist will be pained tonight. See as Kane just overtake Lukaku like Carl Lewis in the last 20 metres.

Lukaku to score hat trick against arsenal. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:03am On May 19, 2017
airmark:

Leave that oponu apari alone jare. Omo digging no easy o. Using another technique now, you wont kill me. I dont have hausas' strength.

Lukaku to score hat trick against arsenal. cheesy

Lol, Uncle Raumdeuter Ramudeen, eskis sir, Can you help us dig out that your useless post where you tagged Hary Kane one season wonder kinda player?

Your time starts now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, Uncle Rumdeuter Ramudeen, eskis sir, Can you help us dig out that your useless post where you tagged Hary Kane one season wonder kinda player?

Your time starts now.

When will you start making use of your own brains and fingers to do things for yourself instead of leeching on people everywhere. You are old enough to eke a life for yourself and use your own brains, they are not only for merrybet picks

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34am On May 19, 2017
"It's in my mind. If I don't, it won't be a problem. I try to make a good career - the best I can - but I think some other players deserve to win it also.

"When Ronaldo and Messi retire, maybe it will be another couple of players like Neymar, Paulo Dybala or Antoine Griezmann, who knows? We will see. It's not something I think too much about.

"Could I win it? If I play next season, we win the Champions League and I win the World Cup with Belgium, why not?

"In the last 10 years, the Ballon d'Or winners play in Spain, but it's not automatic. If a player is better in England, he will win it."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10873358/eden-hazard-believes-he-can-win-ballon-dor-playing-for-chelsea

hensben See what Hidden Hazard said about those who deserve Ballon dor after Messi and Ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:52am On May 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

When will you start making use of your own brains and fingers to do things for yourself instead of leeching on people everywhere. You are old enough to eke a life for yourself and use your own brains, they are not only for merrybet picks

Boringggg!!! You once tagged Harry Kane one season wonder, yes or Yes?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:53am On May 19, 2017
raumdeuter:
"It's in my mind. If I don't, it won't be a problem. I try to make a good career - the best I can - but I think some other players deserve to win it also.

"When Ronaldo and Messi retire, maybe it will be another couple of players like Neymar, Paulo Dybala or Antoine Griezmann, who knows? We will see. It's not something I think too much about.

"Could I win it? If I play next season, we win the Champions League and I win the World Cup with Belgium, why not?

"In the last 10 years, the Ballon d'Or winners play in Spain, but it's not automatic. If a player is better in England, he will win it."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10873358/eden-hazard-believes-he-can-win-ballon-dor-playing-for-chelsea

hensben See what Hidden Hazard said about those who deserve Ballon dor after Messi and Ronaldo

Is comprehension your problem?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:31am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Boringggg!!! You once tagged Harry Kane one season wonder, yes or Yes?

Then quote it or are you too dumb to use the internet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:32am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Is comprehension your problem?

Is blindness your problem. Read the part in bold Hidden Hazard knows he is inferior to those named
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:42am On May 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Is blindness your problem. Read the part in bold Hidden Hazard knows he is inferior to those named

Unlike you, he is being realistic, 2 of those guys have made top 3.
Maybe we should agree that, Bale, Lewandoski, Suarez, Sanchez, KDB, Muller are also inferior to the guys named. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:45am On May 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Then quote it or are you too dumb to use the internet

Your posts are too much on nairaland, where do I start from? You and I know you once called Kane one-sesson wonder on this thread, unlike Hazard, you will not say the truth.

Besides, all the ones Airmark pulled out 2 days ago to disgrace you, instead of you to go and die somewhere after everyone was knocking your head, ur strong head still prevailed, didn't you pretend like you weren't ejaculating about Pep's first few wins? You will run away as usual, only to come back and pretend like you didn't see the quotes..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:54am On May 19, 2017
You'll just be doing like someone that has warapa of the brain, what is out of place in what he said? He hopes to win it some day and he mentioned other players that have a good chance of winning it, maybe Muller, Lewandoski, Sanchez, KDB, Suarez and Bale are all inferior to Dybala since he didn't mention them.

He doesn't even need to win the WC with Belgium, winning the UCL and flogging Bayern, Barca and Juventus when Messi, cr7 and Robben are gone is enuf to win it. He still has at least 4 years to do that, Neymar is a year yunga, Griezmann is his agemate. Dybala is still a small boy.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 7:02am On May 19, 2017
This Bald snake

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:09am On May 19, 2017
Lmao..... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Robisky001(m), BlueMann and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.