Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10495513 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) ... (19140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Baba mi, your mail is causing issues on the other side

Reply am na. undecided

Afrodoc2 and others are waiting Uncle
I don't have time for needless talks...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Baba mi, your mail is causing issues on the other side

Reply am na. undecided

Afrodoc2 and others are waiting Uncle

Oshey baba mi, you sef see as lordfalcao used "ofe" and disappeared like the fart of a leprous witch (Coogar, i juba).
Cobham Express should do the needful cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2017
afrodoc2:

Oshey baba mi, you sef see as lordfalcao used "ofe" and disappeared like the fart of a leprous witch (Coogar, i juba).
disappear when I dy here kamkpe.. smiley bia Doc take time o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2017
lordfalcao:
I don't have time for needless talks...
Niqqa, you are far better than this. It's an honourable thing to realize one's mistake and own it as a man.

The jury is still out on you Brah.
afrodoc2:

He no fit do 'anini' on us @ Cobhams express delivery

We sniff mails from afar and deliver with the speed of light...

My bosses them diggz and griffon are working on an app as I speak with you now... All these just to serve you better grin

By the way, Good morning baba Doc. Hope the family soft

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Niqqa, you are far better than this. It's an honourable thing to realize one's mistake and own it as a man.

The jury is still out on you Brah.

He no fit do 'anini' on us @ Cobhams express delivery

We sniff mails from afar and deliver with the speed of light...

My bosses them diggz and griffon are working on an app as I speak with you now... All these just to serve you better grin

By the way, Good morning baba Doc. Hope the family soft

E be like say you be dangerous person. wetin dat one come mean now? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2017
afrodoc2:

E be like say you be dangerous person. wetin dat one come mean now? cheesy
grin grin...the way you just make me laugh inside this taxi now eeh grin

Generally, I like things 'soft'....naso I grow baba cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2017
lordfalcao:
disappear when I dy here kamkpe.. smiley bia Doc take time o

Where u dey kampe..!? Goodmorning first bros! I dey compile ur fvck ups for you. Na to use am do mixtape if you no wan accept when you goof naim remain cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2017
www.express.co.uk/sport/football/842733/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Diego-Costa-Lionel-Messi-Antonio-Conte-latest-rumours

Whoever they write this transfer gist na arssshole cheesy No be only Messi na ororo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz8MoEFMOUw

All i am saying. .

Give this Nikka the Malouda treatment until he begs!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Emaprince:
shey that your purple friend said you don marry?
Lmao @ purple friend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2017
"Why would you buy someone who has got that in them to get up one morning, go home and say 'I'm not coming back'?" - Mearson

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2017
lalaboi:

All i am saying. .

Omo...Maloudas crime self na just lost in form o! I read he could be fined as much as 3million soon. I go see as the gangster from Brazil go cope with him paper getting thin real fast grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2017
hensben:
Any link to the match?

Chelsea kept it secret

Funlordjnr:

Your cute! wink

Thank you sir... smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2017
diggz:

Where u dey kampe..!? Goodmorning first bros! I dey compile ur fvck ups for you. Na to use am do mixtape if you no wan accept when you goof naim remain cheesy grin
. grin grin grin compile dy go, clean as fu..k.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2017
lalaboi:

All i am saying. .

na the club dy take soft where that nigga dy. Shebi he get two years contract? Mk he sit am out plus paying the club fines.. He go soon melow like tevez come BeG the club..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Pa Ramuzaki,
Since papa ajasco is very much interested in young players, can you explain to us why he's running after 29 years old Manure reject Johnny Evans, 2 bids already rejected so think before you lie.
Remember he have kompany 31, Otamendi 29, is he planning for the future or present
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2017
sod09:
Pa Ramuzaki,
Since papa ajasco is very much interested in young players, can you explain to us why he's running after 29 years old Manure reject Johnny Evans, 2 bids already rejected so think before you lie.
Remember he have kompany 31, Otamendi 29, is he planning for the future or present

failed delivery?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Segadem:
failed delivery?
nah not yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2017
“Tammy is a big talent. I remember him from Chelsea. If he continues to work like this and grow up like this, he can be a great striker.

"He’s already a good striker but he can still improve. He is always dangerous as he’s very quick with his long legs. I think he will be a great striker in the future.”

- Nemanja Matic

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2017
sod09:
Pa Ramuzaki,

They need Home grown talent plus Mangala is off to Inter.

Johnny is 29. WBA want £35M for him but City offered £18M and now £22M. Nobody will give £35M for a substitute CB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Man Utd are definitely bigger than Chelsea' - Nemanja Matic

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
sod09:
Pa Ramuzaki,

But our resident age expects us to believe that "football is for young people".
When you point out his gaffe he will tell you that you are cherry picking.

Then he will say he is doing discrimination based on intelligence.
A meeting of horned animals was called and the snail showed up. Just like our kage expert claiming to be an intellectual because he is making a hollow excuse for a Pep that bought duds and frauds last season while listing several of those old players regularly that same season. If he is intelligent then I have the cure for cancer and the solution to the Middle East problem because it is clear his sIQ is inversely proportional to the square of the rate of his hair loss

I would have bought his argument if he said those players were not good enough. But to solely hinge City's failure last season on being an ageing squad is pure falsehood.

Eruditor:

They need Home grown talent plus Mangala is off to Inter.

Johnny is 29. WBA want £35M for him but City offered £18M and now £22M. Nobody will give £35M for a substitute CB.
Substitute or not, this move defies the lame lie that someone has been peddling here about City having an old squad.This is after Pep failed to bring in a 34 year oldDani Alec's after publicly courting him this summer.

It's mind boggling that City bid for a man entering his 30s when it is being theorized that the back four last season was too old.
Let's see how this e-Spider-Man spins this web.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Man Utd are definitely bigger than Chelsea' - Nemanja Matic
Matic na bastard undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Shots sporadically fired
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Matic na bastard undecided

for saying the truth right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
hoopLA:

But our resident age expects us to believe that "football is for young people".
When you point out his gaffe he will tell you that you are cherry picking.

Then he will say he is doing discrimination based on intelligence.
A meeting of horned animals was called and the snail showed up. Just like our kage expert claiming to be an intellectual because he is making a hollow excuse for a Pep that bought duds and frauds last season while listing several of those old players regularly that same season. If he is intelligent then I have the cure for cancer and the solution to the Middle East problem because it is clear his sIQ is inversely proportional to the square of the rate of his hair loss

I would have bought his argument if he said those players were not good enough. But to solely hinge City's failure last season on being an ageing squad is pure falsehood.

Substitute or not, this move defies the lame lie that someone has been peddling here about City having an old squad.This is after Pep failed to bring in a 34 year oldDani Alec's after publicly courting him this summer.

It's mind boggling that City bid for a man entering his 30s when it is being theorized that the back four last season was too old.
Let's see how this e-Spider-Man spins this web.
Holy moly.

This is bloody Mehn..

Uncle Raumdeuter, there is a mail waiting for u here.

Dnt bother signing sir...you are an esteemed customer grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

for saying the truth right?
For ars.e - licking undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
"A meeting of horned animals was called, the snail showed up"

Man came swinging with bars straight from the council of tribal elders cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

undecided

How?!

If Bakayoko claims Chelsea is bigger than Monaco..... what will be your Reaction?! Gonna call him a Bastard?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wetin this mail thing wey de happen for here mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
parrotibaba:
Wetin this mail thing wey de happen for here mean?

LMAO newbie spotted

(1) (2) (3) ... (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) ... (19140) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sulele04(m), CrystalTiger(m), Sportsweb and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.