Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10499060 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) ... (19145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by souloho19(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Snodgrass?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by souloho19(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Remember watching this guy in Europa I would have preferred him to rüdiger

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hazard and bakayoko featured in a friendly agsinst qpr... We won 8-0... Hazard scored one

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
nateevs:

Imagine trying to buy Kante this year.
£80 Million cash, see Sandro wen we do price £73M dem still turn am down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by souloho19(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Final answer c..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
souloho19:
Final answer c..
Kidna.p him, Abrahamovic nor be mafia again, oil militant sorry tycoon for dat matta, send men arrange that idi.ot face for Brazil

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
hinky:
Hazard and bakayoko featured in a friendly agsinst qpr... We won 8-0... Hazard scored one
Any link to the match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
AC Milan are literally on fire now. I believe they have a shot at the league this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
donjazet:
AC Milan are literally on fire now. I believe they have a shot at the league this season.

Can you pronounce the name of the club they are playing against? cheesy The match is as boring as fvck bro grin I am not sure AC Milan will compete for the league this season probably next season to be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
hinky:

Your cute! wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Your cute! wink
shey that your purple friend said you don marry?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oboi see casting. grin

Cockblocking level 99

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nihilist:
Oboi see casting. grin

Cockblocking level 99

Emaprince na wickedt person cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Emaprince:
Do wild animals get married? That brain dead dunce runs around this forum looking for girls that have a lower self worth than his mother, same poor taste his father has, he inherited.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
diggz:

Emaprince na wickedt person cheesy

As in too bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mentions:
Do wild animals get married? That brain dead dunce runs around this forum looking for girls that have a lower self worth than his mother, same poor taste his father has, he inherited.

Cobhams please see to it that this package is delivered to it's rightful owner.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nihilist:

As in too bad.

E no even allow the guy talk finish before him block am like Nigerian police grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mentions:

Funlordjnr Ur blood was used in composing this mail. Kindly do well to attend to it. Thank you sir.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Just read Keown's comments on why Conte and Chelsea have not sent anyone to Brazil to speak with cry baby man child Costa. Why should they? He's made his position clear he thinks he's been treated like a criminal. Now I know prisons are soft but that must be a real nice prison. Let's face it for all his hard man image he's a wimp. Just make sure Roman sets his lawyers on him for breach of contact and take him for everything he's worth then perhaps he can live with mummy again. As a working man I'm sick of these pathetic over paid footballers who cry and moan lime baby Costa. Someone needs to make a stand so that they think twice before spitting the dumb dumb out and start crying. There's millions of kid particularly in Brazil Living on waste sites sleeping in the streets and yet this powder puff arrogant egotistical wimp behaves like a spoilt little child. Shame on you Costa you wimp.

Costa up there with the most disrespectful players ever to play in the Premier League, Chelsea should cut him off... Altogether.. Why would Athletico Madrid or any club even want a nasty attitude lack of respect player like him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is this keown's comment or yours?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Reading Evening Mails news
Kudos to Cobham reporters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Emaprince:

E mean? Unless she yarn who wan know? There is enough to go round while still ensuring the home front still grows fat with chilling!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
diggz:

Funlordjnr Ur blood was used in composing this mail. Kindly do well to attend to it. Thank you sir.

You expect me to waste my multiple karat lyrics on a world renowned anini? Come on diggz ....that church rat called menustrations abi na mentions sef is a poor excuse for an animal talk less of a human being! Allow him rant and rave with his equals currently chewing cud in pig stys across the nation....he is not even worth my pre teen sons finger movements! _fuck him, his disease ridden olosho of a mum and his still currently under dispute village hunter of father!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Apparently, we are still interested in Belotti

And Draxler is back on the market for £32(Emenalo's favorite number)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
bigkesh:

If we sign another forward Batsuayi dey go on loan b dat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2017
bigkesh:

Draxler and Belotti again to the numerous transfer rumors linked to us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

You expect me to waste my multiple karat lyrics on a world renowned anini? Come on diggz ....that church rat called menustrations abi na mentions sef is a poor excuse for an animal talk less of a human being! Allow him rant and rave with his equals currently chewing cud in pig stys across the nation....he is not even worth my pre teen sons finger movements! _fuck him, his disease ridden olosho of a mum and his still currently under dispute village hunter of father!

This should be a mail, but it seems self rigged to explode.

Will just leave it here, after all I don't work for Cobham anymore grin

Just flying by

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:38am On Aug 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Mentions my Niqqa, you have a mail sir

Please sign in the appropriate dotted lines like before. cheesy

Auntie Hinky, please also reply your pending mail. Are u in or out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:39am On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:

This should be a mail, but it seems self rigged to explode.

Will just leave it here, after all I don't work for Cobham anymore grin

Just flying by
Cobhams express delivery is here to serve you 24/7

The one you trust
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:32am On Aug 18, 2017
Red goes well into blue. I mean red on blue is banging (like red top and blue jeans o).
Maybe Funlord is a muslim like me, we are allowed 4 wives.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2017
donjazet:
against that team without nafdac number..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2017
lordfalcao:
against that team without nafdac number..
Baba mi, your mail is causing issues on the other side

Reply am na. undecided

Afrodoc2 and others are waiting Uncle

(1) (2) (3) ... (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) ... (19145) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rooftops, Leyqute(m), Realtord43, chidekings(m), DammyOlu123(m), enigma0, zeusis(m), kingBolton, Yustash001(m), KanielOutis92, Gooci(m), izzou(m), Caicedobets(m), DynamoDeGreat, sunnychibs(m), CallTheCops(m), Scharck(m), Debroslink, andrewbaba44, hensben(m), Omoluabi16(m), swiz123(m), CentiLion(m), A001, Unlimited22, AlphaNugget(m), Benwallt(m), raumdeuter and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.