Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534476 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) ... (19168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Hardeycute I didn't create PSG thread cause am a fan i created it for PSG fans.

For the matter of Benzema, Icardi's signing is to favour the 4-4-2 with Bale surely leaving, Benzema still finding his feet and could also get injured. Madrid need fresh legs in attack that guarantees goals and competition for Benzema like the one he enjoyed with Huigan.
You can
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Hardeycute I didn't create PSG thread cause am a fan i created it for PSG fans.

For the matter of Benzema, Icardi's signing is to favour the 4-4-2 with Bale surely leaving, Benzema still finding his feet and could also get injured. Madrid need fresh legs in attack that guarantees goals and competition for Benzema like the one he enjoyed with Huigan.
You can't be sure of bale leaving except Maga Utd is ready to drop the money and if Zidane is not reluctant to let go

4-4-2 was adopted to accomodate Isco.Icardi joining will be good but the question is will it materialise?....
Mayoral is another good talent that deserve opportunities
There is also Vinicius and Odegaard lurking around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:
You can't be sure of bale leaving except Maga Utd is ready to drop the money and if Zidane is not reluctant to let go

4-4-2 was adopted to accomodate Isco.Icardi joining will be good but the question is will it materialise?....
Mayoral is another good talent that deserve opportunities
There is also Vinicius and Odegaard lurking around
Odegaard like Asensio and Isco can play AM, midfield while the others you mentioned ain't ready to push for a starting place in Madrid as a striker.

Bale is leaving both Chelsea and Man U need a RW (but depending on the fee, Chelsea won't pay over the odds).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:
Suarez has been performing below par this season which I think they would want a good replacement next season.

Icardi would certainly choose Barca over Madrid for a homecoming and messi's influence
It's the first time in Suarez's Barca career that he has had a rough patch. Seeing as it hasn't had a telling effect on Barca winning games and with the form of Paco, the awaiting return of Dembele and presence of Messi their's not an emergency.

Barca won't make the mistake of selling the world's best striker who is just getting his goal scoring form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
airmark:

Is this morata?
yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
he infected all the defenders that night with a disease? shocked

which disease if may ask?
he told them to be making stupid mistakes and be playing like 2 ediots?
is it not the disease he carries? You just said it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
What happened to robinho?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nihilist:

Rape case in Italy ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nihilist:

Gang rape Imagine a star that girls chase around dey run train on girl

around 2003 one of my homeboy was so sure Robinho will win Balon dor his rationale was he is a Brazilian rare talent all he needs is to mov to Barca or Madrid

I couldnt fault him then, How silly it looks now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nihilist:

Jiggy Jiggy Baby.....Apparently participated in the gang-rape of an Albanian Woman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
*Brazil�� Star Robinho⭐Ssentenced to 9⃣ Yrs in Prison�*

A court in Milan has sentenced Brazil international Robinho to nine years in prison for a group sexual assault, according to Italian state news agency ANSA.

The former AC Milan and Manchester City forward has been convicted of being one of six people involved in the assault of a 22-year-old woman at a Milanese nightclub on January 22, 2013.

Robinho played for Milan between 2010 and 2015. He is currently with Atletico Mineiro and made his last appearance for the national team against Colombia in January.

As Robinho is a Brazilian national currently residing in his home country, however, he is highly unlikely to face jail time for his offences.

According to local legislation no Brazilian citizen can be extradited to another country under request to face criminal charges, although that will not apply should he leave his home nation and is detained elsewhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
cedaraustine:
*Brazil�� Star Robinho⭐Ssentenced to 9⃣ Yrs in Prison�*

A court in Milan has sentenced Brazil international Robinho to nine years in prison for a group sexual assault, according to Italian state news agency ANSA.

The former AC Milan and Manchester City forward has been convicted of being one of six people involved in the assault of a 22-year-old woman at a Milanese nightclub on January 22, 2013.

Robinho played for Milan between 2010 and 2015. He is currently with Atletico Mineiro and made his last appearance for the national team against Colombia in January.
Basically, niggur is stuck in Brazil.

As Robinho is a Brazilian national currently residing in his home country, however, he is highly unlikely to face jail time for his offences.

According to local legislation no Brazilian citizen can be extradited to another country under request to face criminal charges, although that will not apply should he leave his home nation and is detained elsewhere.
Basically, niggur is stuck in Brazil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
chic2pimp:

Jiggy Jiggy Baby.....Apparently participated in the gang-rape of an Albanian Woman

Have you seen the goal Milan conceded vs Austria Vienna courtesy of Bonnuci.

When I was telling ninjas that community defending protects defenders they were swearing by Bonnucis name when he was in Juventus with 3 central defenders, 2 wing backs and 1 or 2 defensive midfielders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

When I was telling ninjas that community defending protects defenders they were swearing by Bonnucis name when he was in Juventus with 3 central defenders, 2 wing backs and 1 or 2 defensive midfielders.

Yh seen it. As I told A40 a few days ago, Milan as a team have been pathetic this season. Absolutely shambolic. And that includes the coaching and technical staff too. Not giving excuses for Leo's Sub par season but most times you are only as good as the players you are surrounded by. Baresi and Maldini would be made to look average in this current Milan set up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

airmark swore he will offer much to us than rudiger

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ogbeni diggz

How far with Everton your fellow blues team

Diggz da digga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Diggz da digga

Everton no be name of football club bros cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Everton are disgraceful!
I spit on them!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
airmark swore he will offer much to us than rudiger

I swore? What's wrong with you bro? Did you see me jumping on rudiger, when he stupidly allowed the ball to bounce (school boy's error) and it led to that roma's goal? Oh i remember you even blamed luiz for rudiger's foolishness that day.

Where were you when that azerbaijan striker used rudiger to mop the floor before scoring against germany? Did i come to blow siren?

There's a reason conte was cautious, playing him in top matches.

If bonucci comes to chelsea today, rudiger will sit for him 100%.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:25am On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

I swore? What's wrong with you bro? Did you see me jumping on rudiger, when he stupidly allowed the ball to bounce (school boy's error) and it led to that roma's goal? Oh i remember you even blamed luiz for rudiger's foolishness that day.

Where were you when that azerbaijan striker used rudiger to mop the floor before scoring against germany? Did i come to blow siren?

There's a reason conte was cautious, playing him in top matches.

If bonucci comes to chelsea today, rudiger will sit for him 100%.
cautious in deed playing him against top matches but he played against spurs keeping delle Alli toothless, played against man city and kept sane silent. This was how you told us Roma magad us but rudiger is delivering and always solid when called upon.

The bonucci you claimed was the best at 50M price tag is mopping the seria A floor and scoring own goals, I wonder how he will cope with the pace of EPL..

I wonder what would have become our team now if conte listened to you and brought two of your championed players Belotti and Bonucci

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:11am On Nov 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
cautious in deed playing him against top matches but he played against spurs keeping delle Alli toothless, played against man city and kept sane silent. This was how you told us Roma magad us but rudiger is delivering and always solid when called upon.

The bonucci you claimed was the best at 50M price tag is mopping the seria A floor and scoring own goals, I wonder how he will cope with the pace of EPL..

I wonder what would have become our team now if conte listened to you and brought two of your championed players Belotti and Bonucci

Against spurs, conte had to tighten up everywhere, to ensure protection and solidity. He still collected unneccessary yellow card. Against atm, man utd, arsenal, he didn't start. Against roma, everyone saw how he gave roma that goal, except you. That exposed how wack your football judgement could be.

So how many own goals has bonucci scored this season? When one follows dayo's ways, one would start manufacturing lies to defend posts up and down. That's how you stated that hazard wouldn't pass the ball, he would always delay the ball and wait for who to dribble until opponents regroup.

That bonucci is having a downtime with ac milan, doesn't mean he was poor while at juve. Like chic2pimp revealed, it was a team thing. There is a reason they named him 'the wall of turin'.

It's obvious you have limited knowledge about football, you are not even a chelsea fan, you are a shekpite.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:42am On Nov 24, 2017
Now it's Rudiger vs Bonucci!

Shekpites! !! Tufiakwa! embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:55am On Nov 24, 2017
Zappacosta 25, 25m vs Aurier 24, 25m vs Danilo 26, 30m. Who got the best deal for their RB?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Zappacosta 25, 25m vs Aurier 24, 25m vs Danilo 26, 30m. Who got the best deal for their RB?

Aurier

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

Against spurs, conte had to tighten up everywhere, to ensure protection and solidity. He still collected unneccessary yellow card. Against atm, man utd, arsenal, he didn't start. Against roma, everyone saw how he gave roma that goal, except you. That exposed how wack your football judgement could be.

So how many own goals has bonucci scored this season? When one follows dayo's ways, one would start manufacturing lies to defend posts up and down. That's how you stated that hazard wouldn't pass the ball, he would always delay the ball and wait for who to dribble until opponents regroup.

That bonucci is having a downtime with ac milan, doesn't mean he was poor while at juve. Like chic2pimp revealed, it was a team thing. There is a reason they named him 'the wall of turin'.

It's obvious you have limited knowledge about football, you are not even a chelsea fan, you are a shekpite.

if I ask you to provide where I said this now you can't.

Rudiger has been solid this season delivering 8/10 all the time, yet we haven't seen the winger's you prophecies that will make him mop the floor instead he has been meeting them and keeping them silent.

This have shown how you always evaluate players poorly by telling us you played football in ebule egba. While championing for poorly or washed up players in krychowiak and bonucci. Bro you're woser than Emenalo

Wall of Turin indeed with grin with chielini and barzagli at his sides. In case you don't know David luiz will become wall of Turin in that same Juventus team

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2017
elrony:
Now it's Rudiger vs Bonucci!

Shekpites! !! Tufiakwa! embarassed
scummies and saw dawst brain. They always read with their fingers instead of their eyes. Oya point one post that its clearly comparison between" Rudiger vs bonucci " let's see

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Aurier
Aurier commits alot of fouls and already has a red card and 2 yellow cards this season in 9 appearances while ZCosta has none. You might say it's because Aurier is twice more defensive than Zcosta but in other areas Zcosta comes out tops.

Zcosta has a goal this season with better shoting and passing accuracy than Aurier.

Aurier loses the ball more times than Zcosta in his attempt to dribble or pass the ball. Both are still trying to adjust to a new team and league but so far Zcosta has been better than Aurier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

bonnuccii is a fraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
bonnuccii is a fraud
No, he's not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2017
Unlimited22:
No, he's not.
But he is just floping?! Imagine if we had bought him undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2017
BlueAngel444:
But he is just floping?! Imagine if we had bought him undecided
Form is temporary, class is permanent.
Meanwhile he might have performed better because our 3-defender system is what he's used to, and he's a freakishly good long passer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
if I ask you to provide where I said this now you can't.

Maybe you were referring to thorgan hazard in the post below:

lordfalcao:
baba no be lie... See those defense splitting passes and one time low cross delivery wey KDB dy play, if na hazard before he go dribble players go regroup. Its been long I saw someone play so direct from the midfield after lampard.

lordfalcao:

Wall of Turin indeed with grin with chielini and barzagli at his sides. In case you don't know David luiz will become wall of Turin in that same Juventus team

If you could forget what you opined about hazard weeks ago, why would you remember the defender that was adjudged the best serie a player in 2015/2016 season? Chiellini and barzagli must be responsible for that feat while they themselves couldn't nab it.

Someone made fifa world best 11, uefa best 11, ucl best 11, seria best 11, all credits should go to barzagli and chiellini. You are a joke.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) ... (19168) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, HOMOTOYOSI10, airmark(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.